opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » Ænima » 15. Third Eye
User Name
Password
Old 04-01-2008, 11:03 AM   #1
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Bincount™: 3773
Blue as our second sun?

You know, one day it occured to me that he must definitely be talking about television. I don´t know if that is what he meant, nor does it really matter what he thought when he wrote those lyrics, but for some reason I think TV might be this second sun. I am not sure though, but it seems to fit the theme of third eye (aka pineal gland) and all this other stuff he is talking about. I would like to discuss this if you guys have any ideas on this interpretation, something to support or totally crush this viewpoint.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 05:24 AM   #2
Banned.

Location: the holiest left field, DO YOU GNAW WHAT I FUCKING MANG!!! you don's well i know one man who would.
Bincount™: 0
Re: Blue as our second sun?

it seems like blue takes on a healing, eternal sort of stance. the television could fit, but the marriage of the colour to this image, which represents the rebirth of spirituality doesn't make sense to me.
i'll listen to the song and get back.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: