opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » Opiate » 2. Hush
User Name
Password
Old 07-13-2007, 12:42 PM   #1
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
I cant say what I want to

I cant say what I want to, If Paraflux disagrees he will close the discussion.

Why u do that ,dude?

The topic was wearing a TOOL shirt to a TOOL concert. I think its fine, Paraflux calls it "lame". Then, Paraflux uses his power of administrator and closes the discussion, claiming "this has nothing to do with the interpretation of Hush".

Check the rules,pal. There is nothing in there stating a post must have anything to do with the interpretation of the song its been posted under. If that was a rule, the forum would become repetitive and boring. The opinion forum is an open discussion on many, many TOOL topics. Id like to see you go around and close up all the discussions that werent interpretations of the song they have been posted under. You would have quite a job to do.

So heres the new topic. I think this administrator is letting his personal opinions get in the way of the open discussion. Trying to HUSH me, because he doesnt agree with my opinion. That is what Maynard is singing about in Hush. People censoring others peoples freedom of speech.
Fuck yourself...kill yourself.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 01:00 PM   #2
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: I cant say what I want to

Paraflux thinks wearing a TOOL shirt to a TOOL concert is "lame" because being at the show is proof your a fan of the band already.

That logic has so many holes its laughable. So, Paraflux thinks every single person who goes to a TOOL show is a TOOL fan. OhhKayyyyyyy buddy. Take another rip off that glass di-k u got in yur hand. Ive had many friends who dont like TOOL come along to the show with me, cuz its a fun thing to go to.

On the other hand, I went to a Primus show,and I wasnt a Primus fan in the least. In fact i was totally bored all night. I went to a Dave Matthews Band show with a chick,and fell asleep mid-concert. Do I need to shoot anymore holes in your theory Paraflux?

Just being at the show definetley does NOT prove you sre a fan of the band on stage that night.

Please, Para, think your stuff over a little better before you go swinging your administartors stick around next time.

P.S. Unless you are a martial arts expert ,Mr. Paraflux, I PROMISE you I could rip off your shirt, pants, shoes, socks, nose ring, ear ring, nipple ring, whatever you got, without breaking a sweat.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: