Stinkfist(ext)
46&2
Schism(ext)
Rosetta Stoned
Flood
Lateralus
Vicarious

DO NOT POST IF YOU WERE NOT AT THE SHOW

If you have a review of the show, cool, post it. Everything that is not a show review will be deleted.

Last edited by paraflux; 08-27-2007 at 05:14 AM..
Old 07-09-2007, 08:10 AM   #1
Banned.

Bincount™: 9070
2007/08/25 - Paris, France - Rock en Seine Festival

Jambi
Stinkfist(ext)
46&2
Schism(ext)
Rosetta Stoned
Flood
Lateralus
Vicarious

DO NOT POST IF YOU WERE NOT AT THE SHOW

If you have a review of the show, cool, post it. Everything that is not a show review will be deleted.

Last edited by paraflux; 08-27-2007 at 05:14 AM..
OFFLINE |  
enovox
08-25-2007, 03:52 PM

Hiya Everybody !

Here is the setlist for this not so parisian show :

Jambi
Stinkfist(ext)
46&2
Schism(ext)
Rosetta Stoned
Flood
Lateralus
Vicarious

Sound was very good ( even with my earplugs), I could perfectly hear Maynard's voice what was not always the case for the first date at the Brixton Academy.

No real Maynardism to note, except that we had a great "Thank you very very much "

To sum up, I would say that we had a very good festival show ( compared to the previous ones at the beggining of this short European Tour ).
Old 08-25-2007, 03:52 PM   #2
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/08/25 - Paris, France - Rock en Seine Festival

Hiya Everybody !

Here is the setlist for this not so parisian show :

Jambi
Stinkfist(ext)
46&2
Schism(ext)
Rosetta Stoned
Flood
Lateralus
Vicarious

Sound was very good ( even with my earplugs), I could perfectly hear Maynard's voice what was not always the case for the first date at the Brixton Academy.

No real Maynardism to note, except that we had a great "Thank you very very much "

To sum up, I would say that we had a very good festival show ( compared to the previous ones at the beggining of this short European Tour ).
OFFLINE |  
Sonic
08-26-2007, 10:20 PM

Setlist was :

Jambi
Stinkfist(ext)
46&2
Schism(ext)
Rosetta Stoned
Flood
Lateralus (with Danny Carey drum solo)
Vicarious

EXCELLENT show, very good sound, lot of energy.

The two wide festival screens on both side were also used to play the videos.

The audience was enjoying and really apprectiate the show, indeed Maynard seems to have noticed that.
He did not sing the last part of Vicarious, and held the microphone to the crowd who sang it.
He then finished with "much better you than I".

My 7th TOOL show, I wonder when they will be back !
Old 08-26-2007, 10:20 PM   #3
Level 2 - Poster

Setlist was :

Jambi
Stinkfist(ext)
46&2
Schism(ext)
Rosetta Stoned
Flood
Lateralus (with Danny Carey drum solo)
Vicarious

EXCELLENT show, very good sound, lot of energy.

The two wide festival screens on both side were also used to play the videos.

The audience was enjoying and really apprectiate the show, indeed Maynard seems to have noticed that.
He did not sing the last part of Vicarious, and held the microphone to the crowd who sang it.
He then finished with "much better you than I".

My 7th TOOL show, I wonder when they will be back !
08-28-2007, 11:47 AM

Hi everybody,
I'm new in that forum and also relatively new in listening to Tool.
I don't post the setlit 'cause three persons already posted it but what I wanted to say is that I also thpught that the sound was good and so was the energy or anything but I couldn't here Maynard's voice very well and that's a shame.
I was a little bit disappointed by the setlist tough I heard it was the one they played on every festival gig but it was really sad not hearing Wings for Marie live...
I loved the Schism version they played that night, Schism which is obviously my favorite song: I'm even working on a jazz cover of that song. I also think about arranging Vicarious or maybe Rihgt in two for a double-bass quartet.
In fact here's the point: I love Tool but I'm also a jazz bassist, I don't know if anyone on that forum feel the way I do, we could exchange our points of view on jazzying Tool songs...
Old 08-28-2007, 11:47 AM   #4
Level 1 - Lurker

Hi everybody,
I'm new in that forum and also relatively new in listening to Tool.
I don't post the setlit 'cause three persons already posted it but what I wanted to say is that I also thpught that the sound was good and so was the energy or anything but I couldn't here Maynard's voice very well and that's a shame.
I was a little bit disappointed by the setlist tough I heard it was the one they played on every festival gig but it was really sad not hearing Wings for Marie live...
I loved the Schism version they played that night, Schism which is obviously my favorite song: I'm even working on a jazz cover of that song. I also think about arranging Vicarious or maybe Rihgt in two for a double-bass quartet.
In fact here's the point: I love Tool but I'm also a jazz bassist, I don't know if anyone on that forum feel the way I do, we could exchange our points of view on jazzying Tool songs...
OFFLINE |  

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply