opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Creativity » Arts & Crafts
User Name
Password
Old 05-14-2008, 12:56 PM   #1
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 2
Animation

So basically, I got the idea for this animation series called "The Adventures Of Irony The Face-Having Iron" in which there's an iron named Irony that never actually does everything and instead a bunch of secondary characters get into extremely ironic situations--the irony being that the show is named after Irony when it's really about irony...get it? Basically I just wanted there to be a million layers of irony, none of which actually involve the character named after it.

This is a sort of pilot I guess, and the whole premise behind it didn't really come across very well, I don't think. The animation is pretty high quality (I use construction paper) and it has its funny moments, but I think I have a lot of room for improvement in future episodes. Let me know what you think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piNNfaZMSlY
Old 05-16-2008, 01:03 AM   #2
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 9
Re: Animation

charming.

and i'm not even a fan of irony. to that effect, I hardly know what it is. good stuff

you used the medium well, i'd like to see more.

i made this for some shitty contest if u wanna check it : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNIVXsCwAs4
Old 05-19-2008, 09:43 PM   #3
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0

This is an awesome idea. I laughed, audibly. You're on to something here, I think. Not to mention the obvious musical talent. Always works well with a funny cartoon. Keep it up, dude. Have you seen Superdeluxe.com?
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2008, 01:52 PM   #4
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 9

dude, our videos are related!

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: