opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Creativity » Arts & Crafts
User Name
Password
Old 05-08-2008, 07:46 PM   #1
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 2
BULL

i like to draw sometimes. these are the drawings

-> http://solidabyss.deviantart.com/

look at them if you want to
Old 05-08-2008, 08:20 PM   #2
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 1
Re: BULL

You did this all by yourself? I really like most of them, you my friend have a vivid imagination! hey my fave is the E mothafuckin T, how long did take to make it?
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 09:20 PM   #3
Level 7 - Loquacious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medicea Sidera View Post
You did this all by yourself? I really like most of them, you my friend have a vivid imagination! hey my fave is the E mothafuckin T, how long did take to make it?
in a sense i did it all by myself, but i learned from a lot of people and a lot of people supplied some awesome inspiration. ET didnt take long, i guess a night and a morning, maybe 3 hours? i was trippin balls on mushies
Old 05-15-2008, 10:19 AM   #4
Sir Satanic Magic Bamboo

Bincount™: 84

That's some good stuff you got there dude. The drawings are quite cool but my favourite is the ET sculpture.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 01:19 AM   #5
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 9

i was looking at your stuff and it occurred to me that a few of your drawings remind me of these drawings of demons. "real" demons. check it out if you want, i fancy you're the kind of mind that can handle it. http://perdurabo10.tripod.com/id226.html

mindorgasmic reminds me of pelican a bit.
Old 05-17-2008, 12:14 AM   #6
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Bincount™: 773

Man you have some serious talent. While I really enjoy the darker drawings you have up there some of the ones I absolutely love are the more lighthearted ones, like TWINKY. Your cat looks so smug but also wise, like a fat Buddha cat. And Global Warming is hilarious and I think it's so hilarious because of the detail you put in it. The expressions on the sun and the earth are so rich it's comical. I also really liked The End? Even though it was on notebook paper the richness of the guy's face was stunning. While your drawings convey a lot of cool ideas and themes I think what I like most is your ability to create incredible expressions on your figures. Your talent with creating expression really enhances the story telling aspect of your drawings. Great stuff man.
Old 05-26-2008, 10:53 PM   #7
Level 7 - Loquacious

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomatoms View Post
i was looking at your stuff and it occurred to me that a few of your drawings remind me of these drawings of demons. "real" demons. check it out if you want, i fancy you're the kind of mind that can handle it. http://perdurabo10.tripod.com/id226.html

mindorgasmic reminds me of pelican a bit.
dude, wicked site, really enjoying it.

thanks for checkin my doodles and music out
Old 05-26-2008, 10:54 PM   #8
Level 7 - Loquacious

Quote:
Originally Posted by reign3 View Post
Man you have some serious talent. While I really enjoy the darker drawings you have up there some of the ones I absolutely love are the more lighthearted ones, like TWINKY. Your cat looks so smug but also wise, like a fat Buddha cat. And Global Warming is hilarious and I think it's so hilarious because of the detail you put in it. The expressions on the sun and the earth are so rich it's comical. I also really liked The End? Even though it was on notebook paper the richness of the guy's face was stunning. While your drawings convey a lot of cool ideas and themes I think what I like most is your ability to create incredible expressions on your figures. Your talent with creating expression really enhances the story telling aspect of your drawings. Great stuff man.
appreciate it man, im glad you can see/feel what i try to push onto/into these pieces
Old 05-27-2008, 07:12 PM   #9
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 5

wicked work dude love the e motherfukin t thing (shrooms rock) keep it up
Old 05-27-2008, 10:26 PM   #10
Level 7 - Loquacious

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam905 View Post
wicked work dude love the e motherfukin t thing (shrooms rock) keep it up