opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Videos » Parabola
User Name
Password
Old 03-25-2003, 06:43 PM   #1
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Bincount™: 1125
Not one but many

On a hunch. I tried synching parabola up with the other songs on lateralis. Interestingly enough, all the songs synch to the video pretty well. Maybe this is the whole point of the album, to take what you here in the songs and try to learn from them by applying what you here to something else.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2003, 04:12 PM   #2
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
i was watching a final fantasy clip the other day - my brother was listening to AFI in the other room - it went perfectly with it - this guy named sephiroth was jumping down in this one video and it was showing him going hella fast and all of the music cut out in AFI and the singer yells FALL DOWN! - any music will go with any video because all it takes is a few scenes to catch right on a beat of the song and you are like "wow that goes with it" - of course it does! - what are the odds that you are listening to a song and watching something at the same time for about 5 + minutes and they dont match up every once in awhile?

the cool thing about doing what you did, though, is that it gives you a visual for the song and it makes you respect every little bit of the song

i dont think they were meant to match up - but with the theme of this album (the way i look at the album anyway ) being juxtaposition, or whatever that word is, of things that have been split apart ..... who knows?

maybe these things that have been split apart are audio and video - our sight and our sound - besides, they are musicians(audio) and adam is really into movie effects (video) and shit like that

just write anything guys! - this forum is horrible for responses - what happened to everyone - WRITE SOMETHING!

laters

Last edited by 011188; 06-30-2003 at 04:15 PM..
Old 07-01-2003, 06:03 PM   #3
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

SOMETHING!

well, yeah, I suppose that that all makes sense... well, I wrote something.... I guess... yeah.

so....... how's the weather?
Old 07-01-2003, 09:35 PM   #4
Level 4 - Thinker

haha - its fucking hot!!!! - im sorry if i seem really desperate to see something written but it would piss you guys off too if you had a post for like a month and it never gets any response - welp sorry
laters

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: