opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Creativity » Arts & Crafts
User Name
Password
Old 08-08-2019, 10:57 PM   #1
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Should a content writer need to learn digital marketing?

The content writer should learn digital marketing or focus on content writing and vocabulary.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2020, 06:14 PM   #2
Level 3 - Talker

Re: Should a content writer need to learn digital marketing?

If you want to learn how to write content on this cyber world, you should know how digital content will work in this AI era Where Google search is also programmed that way. So do I tell you Why you need Digital Marketing nuances for a successful Content writing career? I have tried my best to explain you that in this Quora medium. I used quote Jay bear’s lines “Content is fire; Social Media is gasoline” wherever I go for a consultation/training in Digital Marketing. People do not have time to go through all junk when they desperately need to fulfill their demand. Get to put your wanderlust desires to work as you travel to special places in the avakin life game. Advance through the levels by completing each objective to be the best toon blast in town!
Old 04-06-2021, 12:47 AM   #3
Level 3 - Talker

Re: Should a content writer need to learn digital marketing?

If you really want to progress into the world, I also agree that digtal presence is must. For that you can check how https://essaysrescue.com/ has hired or worked around their seo work, be sure to get inspired from them.

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: