Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » 10,000 Days
User Name
Password
joblobob's Avatar joblobob
02-08-2012, 12:49 PM

from the tool front page Feb. Newsletter:

"E-MAIL SUBJECT: "10,000 DAYS PUZZLE..."

"Dear Blair, you might recall that we met a couple of times at Volto! Baked Potato shows 1.5 years ago. I am a neuroscientist that chatted with you about vision science, tryptamine elves, and more. After one of the shows, Danny recommended, based on my interests, that I read "An Homage to Pythagoras". Since then I have been doing some work with contemplative geometry using Robert Lawlor's book "Sacred Geometry" as a workbook. After some time, the pieces began to fall together, my contemplative eye has widened, and the story continues.

For the purposes of this email: I believe that I have solved the 10,000 Days puzzle, to whatever extent the word 'solve' can mean here, since the puzzle this album alludes to has been the eternal quest of mankind.

10,000 Days as an album maps on the Kabbalah Tree of Life (TOL). There are several layers:

A) The album has 11 tracks, each of which corresponds to a specific Sefira on the TOL. Although the TOL is read from the top down, I list it here in the order of the album tracks, with the corresponding English translation and meaning. (A) presents the basic structure that holds true across further interpretation, while (B) and (C) iare more of my own perspective on the songs and album and how it all ties in with mystical traditions.
1. Vicarious - Malkut, "kingdom" - (1st chakra); tribal energy; 12 tribes of israel; 12 zodiac signs; 12 apostles; connection to nature, environment, rhythm of physical life; baptism
2. Jambi - Yesod, "foundation" - (2nd chakra); communion with others; vitality; creative force of life;
3. Wings for Marie, Pt. 1 - Hod, "majesty" - (3rd chakra); integrity; majesty of God; confirmation; honor code with oneself
4. 10,000 Days (Wings, Pt. 2) - Netzah, "victory", "eternity", "endurance" (3rd chakra); endurance; commitment
5. The Pot - Tif'eret, "adornment", "balance" - (4th chakra); heart; compassion, love; harmony
6. Lipan Conjuring - Da'at, "knowledge"
7. Lost Keys (Blame Hoffman) - Gevurah, "judgement", "concealment" - (5th chakra); power of judgement; the right use of one's will
8. Rosetta Stoned - Hesed, "kindness" - (5th chakra); will power, voicing a confession
9. Intension - Binah, "understanding" - (6th chakra); the divine understanding and intelligence of God; intention is developed here in the mind
10. Right in Two - Hokhmah, "wisdom" - (6th chakra, third eye); the energy of wisdom; contact point between mind of the divine and the personal mind; takes wisdom to contact God
11. Viginti Tres - Keter, "crown" - (7th chakra); Divine consciousness

B) The overarching theme that first came to me in the album was that the album begins in a state of division (Vicarious - "carnivore and voyeur"; Malkut; first chakra; survival) and ascends up the spiritual ladder to a state of Unity in Cosmic consciousness (Viginti Tres; Keter; the crown chakra). Then there are 3 pairs of tracks: Wings 1+2, Lost Keys + Rosetta, Intension + Right in Two, which match up perfectly.

When the pairs are taken as one on the same level, the sefirot correspond to the seven chakras and seven sacraments in the Vedic and Christian traditions, respectively (reference: "Energy Anatomy" by Caroline Myss). The meaning of each sefira also matches up with the rough energy of each song, as noted above. In more detail, Vicarious is the energy and rhythm of the tribe and connection to nature; here the lyrics present the schizoid nature of man in a world that feeds on tragedy. Jambi is the foundation and center of vitality gained by communion with others, here referring to both the sun (Son in Christianity) and perhaps Maynard's own son on the personal side of the coin. Both Wings pieces are majestic odes to the endurance and divine "victory" of Judith Marie as well as Maynard's personal sense of integrity bestowed to him by Marie as well as his own endurance through her ordeal of 10,000 days. The Pot was for a long time for me a stand-alone track in the album, a kind of adornment; it seemed to bring harmony to the rest of the album in some uncanny way. Funny enough, the translation of Tif'eret is "adornment" and implies balance, which in retrospect match my feelings exactly. This track establishes harmony, albeit in a kind of helium-belting rant in an androgynous voice that seems, perhaps, to blend the polarized feminine and masculine sides of the TOL. It's reference to getting high integrates Lost Keys and Rosetta Stoned, as well as provides the cauldron that acts as an alchemical conversion point between the higher and lower sefirot. Lost Keys translates to "concealment", and along with Rosetta Stoned represent the throat chakra, which parallels with the song's protagonist voicing a confession. The "kindness" translation attributed to Hesed (corresponding to Rosetta Stoned) is actually referring to the right use of one's will; how one will use the power of judgement, hopefully for expanding compassion and kindness, according to the mystical traditions. Intension conveys a sense of understanding (Binah) of how the manifest world works, as conveyed by the lyrics that run forward and backwards; intention is developed in the mind in conjunction with understanding and the intelligence. Right in Two is a track that conveys wisdom (Hokhmah), and together with Intension represent the 6th chakra, or third eye. Through wisdom and understanding, God or Divine Consciousness can be contacted from the manifest realm. The Divine Consciousness is represented by Viginti Tres (Keter), which translates to "crown" and correlates to the 7th chakra, from which the TOL begins its downward descent.

(C) Track 6, Lipan Conjuring, is at the center of the album, and its track number ties into its position on the TOL, surrounded by a hexagon. Tef'eret (The Pot) is also at the center of a hexagon and functions as an exchange/balance point. Incidentally, The Pot's alchemical implication corresponds with the sacred geometrical significance of the hexagon as the defining crystal structure of organic compounds (the benzene ring). In Da'at, all the other sefirot in the TOL are united as one. Accordingly, this track is in a sense the central ceremonial fire from which the other tracks on the album reveal themselves; it is the conjuring up of duality so that the Divine Light (emanating from pulses in Viginti Tres, Keter at the crown) can descend and be seen through the crystallizations of the individual tracks. Indeed, a wave-like pulsation is found throughout the album, which to my mind is the cosmic pulsation from Keter. Da'at is not commonly conveyed in depictions of the sefirot and it is not a proper sefira; it is all of them as one. Da'at serves as the connecting point between the sefirot closer to the Source (later tracks) and the sefirot further down in manifestation that deal with emotions (earlier tracks). Furthermore, Da'at is situated in the so-called "Abyss" of the TOL, a kind of no-man's-land between the archetypal and manifest (Real and Unreal, respectively, in Aleister Crowley's words) that acts as a mirror or reflection point for higher and lower halves of the TOL. Hence, the placement of Lipan Conjuring at the center of the album is appropriate: it is from here that a recognition of the higher level patterning of the album begins to be apprehended.

The track ordering of the album is one sense indicative of the songs' spots on the TOL, but in another sense, the ordering is nonlinear and hyperdimensional; it must be contemplated from a standpoint of sacred geometry, mysticism, and repeated listening so that musical patterns and motifs can elucidate the mystery of the Tree of Life.

If my interpretations are not the purported "solution" the 10,000 Days puzzle, I hope that they offered you an entertaining and thoughtful read. If nothing else, 10,000 Days-apart from being an incredible album that has brought me much bliss and divine communion in listening-has been a wonderful link between my own musicianship, yoga, and studies of consciousness. I would love to hear your feedback regardless of whether or I've lost the keys to unlocking this puzzle." Best regards, Gabriel

MY REPLY:

Great job, and it only took a neuroscientist to figure this out. Thanks, my friend!"
Old 02-08-2012, 12:49 PM   #1
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Blair confirms puzzle solution...

from the tool front page Feb. Newsletter:

"E-MAIL SUBJECT: "10,000 DAYS PUZZLE..."

"Dear Blair, you might recall that we met a couple of times at Volto! Baked Potato shows 1.5 years ago. I am a neuroscientist that chatted with you about vision science, tryptamine elves, and more. After one of the shows, Danny recommended, based on my interests, that I read "An Homage to Pythagoras". Since then I have been doing some work with contemplative geometry using Robert Lawlor's book "Sacred Geometry" as a workbook. After some time, the pieces began to fall together, my contemplative eye has widened, and the story continues.

For the purposes of this email: I believe that I have solved the 10,000 Days puzzle, to whatever extent the word 'solve' can mean here, since the puzzle this album alludes to has been the eternal quest of mankind.

10,000 Days as an album maps on the Kabbalah Tree of Life (TOL). There are several layers:

A) The album has 11 tracks, each of which corresponds to a specific Sefira on the TOL. Although the TOL is read from the top down, I list it here in the order of the album tracks, with the corresponding English translation and meaning. (A) presents the basic structure that holds true across further interpretation, while (B) and (C) iare more of my own perspective on the songs and album and how it all ties in with mystical traditions.
1. Vicarious - Malkut, "kingdom" - (1st chakra); tribal energy; 12 tribes of israel; 12 zodiac signs; 12 apostles; connection to nature, environment, rhythm of physical life; baptism
2. Jambi - Yesod, "foundation" - (2nd chakra); communion with others; vitality; creative force of life;
3. Wings for Marie, Pt. 1 - Hod, "majesty" - (3rd chakra); integrity; majesty of God; confirmation; honor code with oneself
4. 10,000 Days (Wings, Pt. 2) - Netzah, "victory", "eternity", "endurance" (3rd chakra); endurance; commitment
5. The Pot - Tif'eret, "adornment", "balance" - (4th chakra); heart; compassion, love; harmony
6. Lipan Conjuring - Da'at, "knowledge"
7. Lost Keys (Blame Hoffman) - Gevurah, "judgement", "concealment" - (5th chakra); power of judgement; the right use of one's will
8. Rosetta Stoned - Hesed, "kindness" - (5th chakra); will power, voicing a confession
9. Intension - Binah, "understanding" - (6th chakra); the divine understanding and intelligence of God; intention is developed here in the mind
10. Right in Two - Hokhmah, "wisdom" - (6th chakra, third eye); the energy of wisdom; contact point between mind of the divine and the personal mind; takes wisdom to contact God
11. Viginti Tres - Keter, "crown" - (7th chakra); Divine consciousness

B) The overarching theme that first came to me in the album was that the album begins in a state of division (Vicarious - "carnivore and voyeur"; Malkut; first chakra; survival) and ascends up the spiritual ladder to a state of Unity in Cosmic consciousness (Viginti Tres; Keter; the crown chakra). Then there are 3 pairs of tracks: Wings 1+2, Lost Keys + Rosetta, Intension + Right in Two, which match up perfectly.

When the pairs are taken as one on the same level, the sefirot correspond to the seven chakras and seven sacraments in the Vedic and Christian traditions, respectively (reference: "Energy Anatomy" by Caroline Myss). The meaning of each sefira also matches up with the rough energy of each song, as noted above. In more detail, Vicarious is the energy and rhythm of the tribe and connection to nature; here the lyrics present the schizoid nature of man in a world that feeds on tragedy. Jambi is the foundation and center of vitality gained by communion with others, here referring to both the sun (Son in Christianity) and perhaps Maynard's own son on the personal side of the coin. Both Wings pieces are majestic odes to the endurance and divine "victory" of Judith Marie as well as Maynard's personal sense of integrity bestowed to him by Marie as well as his own endurance through her ordeal of 10,000 days. The Pot was for a long time for me a stand-alone track in the album, a kind of adornment; it seemed to bring harmony to the rest of the album in some uncanny way. Funny enough, the translation of Tif'eret is "adornment" and implies balance, which in retrospect match my feelings exactly. This track establishes harmony, albeit in a kind of helium-belting rant in an androgynous voice that seems, perhaps, to blend the polarized feminine and masculine sides of the TOL. It's reference to getting high integrates Lost Keys and Rosetta Stoned, as well as provides the cauldron that acts as an alchemical conversion point between the higher and lower sefirot. Lost Keys translates to "concealment", and along with Rosetta Stoned represent the throat chakra, which parallels with the song's protagonist voicing a confession. The "kindness" translation attributed to Hesed (corresponding to Rosetta Stoned) is actually referring to the right use of one's will; how one will use the power of judgement, hopefully for expanding compassion and kindness, according to the mystical traditions. Intension conveys a sense of understanding (Binah) of how the manifest world works, as conveyed by the lyrics that run forward and backwards; intention is developed in the mind in conjunction with understanding and the intelligence. Right in Two is a track that conveys wisdom (Hokhmah), and together with Intension represent the 6th chakra, or third eye. Through wisdom and understanding, God or Divine Consciousness can be contacted from the manifest realm. The Divine Consciousness is represented by Viginti Tres (Keter), which translates to "crown" and correlates to the 7th chakra, from which the TOL begins its downward descent.

(C) Track 6, Lipan Conjuring, is at the center of the album, and its track number ties into its position on the TOL, surrounded by a hexagon. Tef'eret (The Pot) is also at the center of a hexagon and functions as an exchange/balance point. Incidentally, The Pot's alchemical implication corresponds with the sacred geometrical significance of the hexagon as the defining crystal structure of organic compounds (the benzene ring). In Da'at, all the other sefirot in the TOL are united as one. Accordingly, this track is in a sense the central ceremonial fire from which the other tracks on the album reveal themselves; it is the conjuring up of duality so that the Divine Light (emanating from pulses in Viginti Tres, Keter at the crown) can descend and be seen through the crystallizations of the individual tracks. Indeed, a wave-like pulsation is found throughout the album, which to my mind is the cosmic pulsation from Keter. Da'at is not commonly conveyed in depictions of the sefirot and it is not a proper sefira; it is all of them as one. Da'at serves as the connecting point between the sefirot closer to the Source (later tracks) and the sefirot further down in manifestation that deal with emotions (earlier tracks). Furthermore, Da'at is situated in the so-called "Abyss" of the TOL, a kind of no-man's-land between the archetypal and manifest (Real and Unreal, respectively, in Aleister Crowley's words) that acts as a mirror or reflection point for higher and lower halves of the TOL. Hence, the placement of Lipan Conjuring at the center of the album is appropriate: it is from here that a recognition of the higher level patterning of the album begins to be apprehended.

The track ordering of the album is one sense indicative of the songs' spots on the TOL, but in another sense, the ordering is nonlinear and hyperdimensional; it must be contemplated from a standpoint of sacred geometry, mysticism, and repeated listening so that musical patterns and motifs can elucidate the mystery of the Tree of Life.

If my interpretations are not the purported "solution" the 10,000 Days puzzle, I hope that they offered you an entertaining and thoughtful read. If nothing else, 10,000 Days-apart from being an incredible album that has brought me much bliss and divine communion in listening-has been a wonderful link between my own musicianship, yoga, and studies of consciousness. I would love to hear your feedback regardless of whether or I've lost the keys to unlocking this puzzle." Best regards, Gabriel

MY REPLY:

Great job, and it only took a neuroscientist to figure this out. Thanks, my friend!"
Rolo's Avatar Rolo
02-08-2012, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by joblobob View Post
It also explains why this puzzle made so many people nervous.
Old 02-08-2012, 12:52 PM   #2
Jedi Master

Bincount™: 2635
Re: Blair confirms puzzle solution...

Quote:
Originally Posted by joblobob View Post
It also explains why this puzzle made so many people nervous.
02-16-2012, 05:35 AM

Fuck the tree of life. Total gay!
Old 02-16-2012, 05:35 AM   #3

Bincount™: 1

OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Rolo's Avatar Rolo
02-16-2012, 01:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by neurok View Post
Whom the nervous?
The ones who tried to solve it

Quote:
Originally Posted by phylleb View Post
Bye, phylleb.....

Last edited by Rolo; 02-16-2012 at 01:05 PM..
Old 02-16-2012, 01:04 PM   #4
Jedi Master

Bincount™: 2635

Quote:
Whom the nervous?
The ones who tried to solve it

Quote:
Originally Posted by phylleb View Post
Bye, phylleb.....

Last edited by Rolo; 02-16-2012 at 01:05 PM..
Sleeper0013's Avatar Sleeper0013
03-14-2012, 12:29 AM

Im not convinced that this puzzle is solved, And untill i understand fully how each song fits into the tree im not done with this puzzle. I dont care about the rest of you, you can take what you have been giving and accept it, or you can pick it apart and see what values it holds.

My reason for beleving that thsi puzzle has yet to be solved??/ i have many but i will share 3

1. Daath is in the wrong position. it should be #8 not #6, and i dont what to hear crap about how there are other configurations of the TOL, becasue thats not what is posted on Dannys wall.

2. Viginty tress is the Guardian of they abyss or Daath. MY explanation, Liber 777 has a list of Gametric number to word associations. in liber 777 Written by Crowley 23 = "parted, removed, separated". This eludes to Chronzon The deity of Entropy. Entropy means decay. Blair has clued us into the fact that Viginty tress does in fact tie to Chronzon. If this is true then Viginty Tress represents Daath.

3. This explanation will be a bit Long. Tiphereth (beauty, adornment what ever)
from what i know about Tiphereth. Every card that connects to Tiphereth involves Change, This is becasue Tiphereth is a FULCRUM. Tiphereth is also the representation of the SUN. Tipereth is the CENTER of the TOL. Above tipereth on the spheres of Geburah and Chesed sit the GODs Horus and Ra. Both have a symbol, an EYE. Horus is the eye with the tear to the right while Ra is the Eye with the tear to the left.
DAMN my EYEs how they should Compromise a Fulcrum.

Hod(spender,accumulation) and Netzach(victory, dispersal), Unified they are the Solar plexus chakra, the chakra responsible for the Accumulating and Dispersing air. This is also the chakra where attachment and aversion are generated, "if want and need divide me" "Shine down upon the broken shine until the 2 become one, BREATHE in union".

From Tiphereth up the center of the tree after unifying Geburah and Chesed(which Strength is generated), lies the ordeal of Chronzon(legion). "Save your poison"
All assertions to a phenomenon are projected, and are the result of the mind stream projecting them. All phenomenon are of a relative nature, there for all phenomenon are subjective. All phenomenon Inherently contain their own contradiction, therefore All phenomenon are Empty and void of inherent assertions.
Old 03-14-2012, 12:29 AM   #5
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 13

Im not convinced that this puzzle is solved, And untill i understand fully how each song fits into the tree im not done with this puzzle. I dont care about the rest of you, you can take what you have been giving and accept it, or you can pick it apart and see what values it holds.

My reason for beleving that thsi puzzle has yet to be solved??/ i have many but i will share 3

1. Daath is in the wrong position. it should be #8 not #6, and i dont what to hear crap about how there are other configurations of the TOL, becasue thats not what is posted on Dannys wall.

2. Viginty tress is the Guardian of they abyss or Daath. MY explanation, Liber 777 has a list of Gametric number to word associations. in liber 777 Written by Crowley 23 = "parted, removed, separated". This eludes to Chronzon The deity of Entropy. Entropy means decay. Blair has clued us into the fact that Viginty tress does in fact tie to Chronzon. If this is true then Viginty Tress represents Daath.

3. This explanation will be a bit Long. Tiphereth (beauty, adornment what ever)
from what i know about Tiphereth. Every card that connects to Tiphereth involves Change, This is becasue Tiphereth is a FULCRUM. Tiphereth is also the representation of the SUN. Tipereth is the CENTER of the TOL. Above tipereth on the spheres of Geburah and Chesed sit the GODs Horus and Ra. Both have a symbol, an EYE. Horus is the eye with the tear to the right while Ra is the Eye with the tear to the left.
DAMN my EYEs how they should Compromise a Fulcrum.

Hod(spender,accumulation) and Netzach(victory, dispersal), Unified they are the Solar plexus chakra, the chakra responsible for the Accumulating and Dispersing air. This is also the chakra where attachment and aversion are generated, "if want and need divide me" "Shine down upon the broken shine until the 2 become one, BREATHE in union".

From Tiphereth up the center of the tree after unifying Geburah and Chesed(which Strength is generated), lies the ordeal of Chronzon(legion). "Save your poison"
All assertions to a phenomenon are projected, and are the result of the mind stream projecting them. All phenomenon are of a relative nature, there for all phenomenon are subjective. All phenomenon Inherently contain their own contradiction, therefore All phenomenon are Empty and void of inherent assertions.
03-14-2012, 12:37 AM

Im not convinced that this puzzle is solved, And untill i understand fully how each song fits into the tree im not done with this puzzle. I dont care about the rest of you, you can take appearences for what they seem, or you can pick it appart and see what values it holds.

My reason for beveling that this puzzle has yet to be solved?? i have many but i will share 3

1. Daath is in the wrong position. it should be #8 not #6, and i dont want to hear crap about how there are other configurations of the TOL, becasue thats not what is on the wall in Dannys pic.

2. Viginty tress or 23. Liber 777 has a list of Gametric number to word associations. In liber 777 Written by Crowley the word association for 23 = "parted, removed, separated". This eludes to Chronzon The deity of Entropy. Entropy means decay. Blair has clued us into the fact that Viginty tress does in fact tie to Chronzon. If this is true then Viginty Tress represents Daath. For Chronzon is guardian of the abyss.

3. Tiphereth (beauty, adornment what ever)
from what i know about Tiphereth. Every card that connects to Tiphereth involves Change, This is becasue Tiphereth is a FULCRUM. Tiphereth is also the representation of the SUN. Tipereth is the CENTER of the TOL. Above tipereth on the spheres of Geburah and Chesed sit the Gods Horus and Ra. Both have a symbol, an EYE. Horus is the eye with the tear to the right while Ra is the Eye with the tear to the left.
"Damn my EYEs how they should Compromise a FULCRUM".
Below Tiphereth, Hod(spender,accumulation) and Netzach(victory, dispersal), Unified they are the Solar plexus chakra, the chakra responsible for the Accumulating and Dispersing air. This is also the chakra where attachment and aversion are generated, "if want and need divide me" "Shine DOWN upon the broken shine until the 2 become one, BREATHE in union".

From Tiphereth up the center of the tree after unifying Geburah and Chesed(which Strength is generated), lies the ordeal of Chronzon(legion).

"Save your poison"
Old 03-14-2012, 12:37 AM   #6
Level 8 - Vociferous

Im not convinced that this puzzle is solved, And untill i understand fully how each song fits into the tree im not done with this puzzle. I dont care about the rest of you, you can take appearences for what they seem, or you can pick it appart and see what values it holds.

My reason for beveling that this puzzle has yet to be solved?? i have many but i will share 3

1. Daath is in the wrong position. it should be #8 not #6, and i dont want to hear crap about how there are other configurations of the TOL, becasue thats not what is on the wall in Dannys pic.

2. Viginty tress or 23. Liber 777 has a list of Gametric number to word associations. In liber 777 Written by Crowley the word association for 23 = "parted, removed, separated". This eludes to Chronzon The deity of Entropy. Entropy means decay. Blair has clued us into the fact that Viginty tress does in fact tie to Chronzon. If this is true then Viginty Tress represents Daath. For Chronzon is guardian of the abyss.

3. Tiphereth (beauty, adornment what ever)
from what i know about Tiphereth. Every card that connects to Tiphereth involves Change, This is becasue Tiphereth is a FULCRUM. Tiphereth is also the representation of the SUN. Tipereth is the CENTER of the TOL. Above tipereth on the spheres of Geburah and Chesed sit the Gods Horus and Ra. Both have a symbol, an EYE. Horus is the eye with the tear to the right while Ra is the Eye with the tear to the left.
"Damn my EYEs how they should Compromise a FULCRUM".
Below Tiphereth, Hod(spender,accumulation) and Netzach(victory, dispersal), Unified they are the Solar plexus chakra, the chakra responsible for the Accumulating and Dispersing air. This is also the chakra where attachment and aversion are generated, "if want and need divide me" "Shine DOWN upon the broken shine until the 2 become one, BREATHE in union".

From Tiphereth up the center of the tree after unifying Geburah and Chesed(which Strength is generated), lies the ordeal of Chronzon(legion).

"Save your poison"
Elnora2
03-14-2012, 01:32 AM

hi everyone...i m elnora...i m new user in this forms....
Old 03-14-2012, 01:32 AM   #7
Level 1 - Lurker

hi everyone...i m elnora...i m new user in this forms....
Terry21's Avatar Terry21
03-26-2012, 07:00 AM

who gives a fuck about blair anyway?
Old 03-26-2012, 07:00 AM   #8
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 60

who gives a fuck about blair anyway?
iAMtheMA!'s Avatar iAMtheMA!
03-26-2012, 09:37 AM

painting/poem, two books, two autographs, and the dailygrail's dark lore series ...i think his lust for occult lore is interesting, it gets the mind going
Old 03-26-2012, 09:37 AM   #9
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 217

painting/poem, two books, two autographs, and the dailygrail's dark lore series ...i think his lust for occult lore is interesting, it gets the mind going
03-26-2012, 12:16 PM

how about "weeping tears of indigo" in The Pot and the eyes of Horus and Ra? After the fulcrum of Jambi, then the Wings are the journey to geburah and chesed where The Pot takes place
Old 03-26-2012, 12:16 PM   #10

how about "weeping tears of indigo" in The Pot and the eyes of Horus and Ra? After the fulcrum of Jambi, then the Wings are the journey to geburah and chesed where The Pot takes place
CommanderKeen
03-29-2012, 06:22 PM

blair is an asshole AND THATS MY IDEA NEUROK if your going to use someones idea give them credit all you know is what i told you
Old 03-29-2012, 06:22 PM   #11
On Probation

blair is an asshole AND THATS MY IDEA NEUROK if your going to use someones idea give them credit all you know is what i told you
mcnadd's Avatar mcnadd
03-29-2012, 06:49 PM

the blind leading the blind over the hill
Old 03-29-2012, 06:49 PM   #12
Level 7 - Loquacious

the blind leading the blind over the hill
CommanderKeen
03-30-2012, 04:47 PM

Quote:
freedom, sorry, how could I be, to you, any worth of mentioning, I think CommanderKeenan had thought more about the track order than and more than TOOL
thank you
Old 03-30-2012, 04:47 PM   #13
On Probation

Quote:
freedom, sorry, how could I be, to you, any worth of mentioning, I think CommanderKeenan had thought more about the track order than and more than TOOL
thank you
03-30-2012, 07:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lateralareallofus View Post

not quite, indigo represents integrity, and its not a dual sphere.

IM still under the impression that we have lost keys.....

"In the interest of science every thing must be endured." - Crowley
bet none of ya will ever guess what book its from either, hint tool page.

suggested areas of investigation.....

1. thousand petal lotus...

2. moon magic...

Last edited by Sleeper0013; 03-30-2012 at 08:02 PM..
Old 03-30-2012, 07:56 PM   #14
Level 8 - Vociferous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lateralareallofus View Post

not quite, indigo represents integrity, and its not a dual sphere.

IM still under the impression that we have lost keys.....

"In the interest of science every thing must be endured." - Crowley
bet none of ya will ever guess what book its from either, hint tool page.

suggested areas of investigation.....

1. thousand petal lotus...

2. moon magic...

Last edited by Sleeper0013; 03-30-2012 at 08:02 PM..
04-09-2012, 06:31 PM

Old 04-09-2012, 06:31 PM   #15
Level 8 - Vociferous

04-09-2012, 06:45 PM

Old 04-09-2012, 06:45 PM   #16
Level 8 - Vociferous

04-09-2012, 06:51 PM

Old 04-09-2012, 06:51 PM   #17
Level 8 - Vociferous

mcnadd's Avatar mcnadd
04-09-2012, 07:31 PM

Old 04-09-2012, 07:31 PM   #18
Level 7 - Loquacious

04-10-2012, 10:56 AM

Thanks mcnadd..

Now the thousand petal lotus is usually associated with the crown chakra at least in tibetin circles, The pine cone is also associated with the crown chakra. if you watch the laterals video during the ending sequence, you will see what i mean.

Hense it is of my opinion that the 11th sphere is or song is lateralus. lateralu is two juxtaposed spirals. which the crown chakra isnt realy lateral, but it carries the metaphore.

mind you this is all just theory, i still haven't tried to take into account, of how the songs relate to the tree with the supposed solution given by Blair.

I do know beyond a shadow of a doubt that a layer of the TOL is a map of the Chakra system.

I do know beyond a shadow of a doubt that the guardian or deamon of the abyss is chronzon 23.

I do know beyond shadow of a doubt that the fulcrum eluded to in Jambi is Tiphereth. I also know beyond a shadow of a doubt that the WISH granting stone spoken of in Buddhism is the Double Vajra, or the Heart chakra purified of attachment ("if want and need divide me"), which is also present in the lateralus video.

Last edited by Sleeper0013; 04-10-2012 at 11:00 AM..
Old 04-10-2012, 10:56 AM   #19
Level 8 - Vociferous

Thanks mcnadd..

Now the thousand petal lotus is usually associated with the crown chakra at least in tibetin circles, The pine cone is also associated with the crown chakra. if you watch the laterals video during the ending sequence, you will see what i mean.

Hense it is of my opinion that the 11th sphere is or song is lateralus. lateralu is two juxtaposed spirals. which the crown chakra isnt realy lateral, but it carries the metaphore.

mind you this is all just theory, i still haven't tried to take into account, of how the songs relate to the tree with the supposed solution given by Blair.

I do know beyond a shadow of a doubt that a layer of the TOL is a map of the Chakra system.

I do know beyond a shadow of a doubt that the guardian or deamon of the abyss is chronzon 23.

I do know beyond shadow of a doubt that the fulcrum eluded to in Jambi is Tiphereth. I also know beyond a shadow of a doubt that the WISH granting stone spoken of in Buddhism is the Double Vajra, or the Heart chakra purified of attachment ("if want and need divide me"), which is also present in the lateralus video.

Last edited by Sleeper0013; 04-10-2012 at 11:00 AM..
04-10-2012, 12:56 PM

ACTUALLY BIG THANKS mcnadd

that you tube series you keyed in has something very interesting wound up in it. you will know it when you hear it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ljz7...feature=relmfu

watch the rest of the videos in the series if you wish, its interesting, im not sure how much information is based on fact, but i have actually had dreams about some of this information. and way before i actually started investigation. which also just happens to be the way i learned the Tarot.
Old 04-10-2012, 12:56 PM   #20
Level 8 - Vociferous

ACTUALLY BIG THANKS mcnadd

that you tube series you keyed in has something very interesting wound up in it. you will know it when you hear it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ljz7...feature=relmfu

watch the rest of the videos in the series if you wish, its interesting, im not sure how much information is based on fact, but i have actually had dreams about some of this information. and way before i actually started investigation. which also just happens to be the way i learned the Tarot.
mcnadd's Avatar mcnadd
04-10-2012, 07:34 PM

yeah the discussion of harmonies alone is mindblowing. in the first vid from that series. but im about to watch them all rn because my interest is peaked
Old 04-10-2012, 07:34 PM   #21
Level 7 - Loquacious

yeah the discussion of harmonies alone is mindblowing. in the first vid from that series. but im about to watch them all rn because my interest is peaked
04-11-2012, 10:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcnadd View Post
did you notice 46&2 was mentioned
Old 04-11-2012, 10:41 AM   #22
Level 8 - Vociferous

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcnadd View Post
did you notice 46&2 was mentioned
mcnadd's Avatar mcnadd
04-11-2012, 08:00 PM

yup i noticed just about everything haha. doesnt 46&2 equate to downsyndrome though? isnt that part of it not biologically accurate at all? didnt it say stupid people had 44?
Old 04-11-2012, 08:00 PM   #23
Level 7 - Loquacious

yup i noticed just about everything haha. doesnt 46&2 equate to downsyndrome though? isnt that part of it not biologically accurate at all? didnt it say stupid people had 44?
04-11-2012, 09:03 PM

so did drunvalo just hire someone to animate his books or something?
Old 04-11-2012, 09:03 PM   #24
Level 10 - Vehement

so did drunvalo just hire someone to animate his books or something?
04-12-2012, 02:17 PM

in Downsyndrom there is an extra 21 chromosome.. 46& 2 is talking about the next pair of CHroms.
Old 04-12-2012, 02:17 PM   #25
Level 8 - Vociferous

in Downsyndrom there is an extra 21 chromosome.. 46& 2 is talking about the next pair of CHroms.
Puzzle
04-23-2012, 05:49 AM

All this fuzz and Blair never even hinted that this was the answer to the 10000 days puzzle.
Old 04-23-2012, 05:49 AM   #26
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 2

All this fuzz and Blair never even hinted that this was the answer to the 10000 days puzzle.
04-23-2012, 09:08 AM

and it could've been 100% sarcasm.
Old 04-23-2012, 09:08 AM   #27
Level 10 - Vehement

and it could've been 100% sarcasm.
04-28-2012, 10:40 AM

kether-jambi track11
daath-viginty tres track10
chokmah-intension track 9
binah-vicarious track 8
chesed-10 000days track 7
gevurah-lostkeys track6
tiphareth-right in 2 track5
netzach-lipan track4
yod-wings1 track3
yesod-rosetta stoned track2
malkuth- pot track1
Old 04-28-2012, 10:40 AM   #28
Level 8 - Vociferous

kether-jambi track11
daath-viginty tres track10
chokmah-intension track 9
binah-vicarious track 8
chesed-10 000days track 7
gevurah-lostkeys track6
tiphareth-right in 2 track5
netzach-lipan track4
yod-wings1 track3
yesod-rosetta stoned track2
malkuth- pot track1
frater H's Avatar frater H
04-29-2012, 03:16 AM

or
intension
right in 2
vicarious
jambi wings1
wings2
rosetta stoned
pot
lipan
lost keys
viginty tres
Old 04-29-2012, 03:16 AM   #29
Level 8 - Vociferous

or
intension
right in 2
vicarious
jambi wings1
wings2
rosetta stoned
pot
lipan
lost keys
viginty tres
sicbanana's Avatar sicbanana
04-30-2012, 01:07 AM

i still believe cutting up your booklet is a valid solution...
:D
Old 04-30-2012, 01:07 AM   #30

Bincount™: 3

i still believe cutting up your booklet is a valid solution...
:D
04-30-2012, 10:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleeper0013 View Post
Down syndrome is not actually an extra chromosome. It's a marker that breaks in two.
I believe it's marker 17 or 18.
Old 04-30-2012, 10:32 AM   #31
Level 1 - Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleeper0013 View Post
Down syndrome is not actually an extra chromosome. It's a marker that breaks in two.
I believe it's marker 17 or 18.
04-30-2012, 10:51 AM

right in two?
Old 04-30-2012, 10:51 AM   #32
Level 10 - Vehement

right in two?
05-05-2012, 07:23 PM

I actualy believe that songs from other albums are meant to be used in the puzzle,

For instance Reflection, is consistent with all i have read About Yesod,
And Jambi is actually more consistent with Tiphereth.

But again i could be wrong, i havent come across any information that could help me digest Blairs solution. And besides i haven't read the Book that was mentioned in the news letter yet.

Why read it any way, that would be like learning and stuff. Perhaps ill just go watch American idle.
Old 05-05-2012, 07:23 PM   #33
Level 8 - Vociferous

I actualy believe that songs from other albums are meant to be used in the puzzle,

For instance Reflection, is consistent with all i have read About Yesod,
And Jambi is actually more consistent with Tiphereth.

But again i could be wrong, i havent come across any information that could help me digest Blairs solution. And besides i haven't read the Book that was mentioned in the news letter yet.

Why read it any way, that would be like learning and stuff. Perhaps ill just go watch American idle.
azatoth's Avatar azatoth
06-07-2012, 01:51 AM

There is no puzzle.
Old 06-07-2012, 01:51 AM   #34
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 3

There is no puzzle.
brittles
07-03-2013, 02:21 AM

Yo can actually reorder the tracklisting based on maths - the times of the songs and their time signatures (see below). Maybe that is the puzzle?

1. Lipan Conjuring (1:11)
2. Intension (7:21)
3. Vicarious (7:07)
4. Jambi (7:28)
5. Wings pt 1 (6:11)
6. Right in Two (8:55)
7. Wings pt 2 (11:14)
8. The Pot (6:21)
9. Viginti Tres (5:02)
10. The Lost Keys (3:46)
11. Rosetta Stoned (11:11)

You just got add up the seconds and minutes to make the songs align to a certain order (I explained in another thread). Flows like one long song, very much like the 'Holy Gift'...
Old 07-03-2013, 02:21 AM   #35
Level 1 - Lurker

Yo can actually reorder the tracklisting based on maths - the times of the songs and their time signatures (see below). Maybe that is the puzzle?

1. Lipan Conjuring (1:11)
2. Intension (7:21)
3. Vicarious (7:07)
4. Jambi (7:28)
5. Wings pt 1 (6:11)
6. Right in Two (8:55)
7. Wings pt 2 (11:14)
8. The Pot (6:21)
9. Viginti Tres (5:02)
10. The Lost Keys (3:46)
11. Rosetta Stoned (11:11)

You just got add up the seconds and minutes to make the songs align to a certain order (I explained in another thread). Flows like one long song, very much like the 'Holy Gift'...
MasterFuzzSolarWind's Avatar MasterFuzzSolarWind
07-03-2013, 12:59 PM

The 10,000 Days puzzle is as much of a puzzle as french toast is from France.
Old 07-03-2013, 12:59 PM   #36
Level 7 - Loquacious

The 10,000 Days puzzle is as much of a puzzle as french toast is from France.
brittles
07-05-2013, 09:27 PM

Give it a listen in that order ;)
Old 07-05-2013, 09:27 PM   #37
Level 1 - Lurker

Give it a listen in that order ;)
MasterFuzzSolarWind's Avatar MasterFuzzSolarWind
07-09-2013, 08:37 AM

I can also synchronize Dark Side of the Moon wityh Wizard of Oz. The world is full of these kinds of coincidence. If you pile on detail after detail, the likelihood of finding a coincidence increases.
Old 07-09-2013, 08:37 AM   #38
Level 7 - Loquacious

I can also synchronize Dark Side of the Moon wityh Wizard of Oz. The world is full of these kinds of coincidence. If you pile on detail after detail, the likelihood of finding a coincidence increases.
tatwamasi
08-04-2015, 06:24 AM

I would argue that these elaborate interpretations are worng and Blair's confirmation is just a tease. There is this saying that "the fool that persists in his fooley will eventually become wise". This can actually be some kind of yoga - in some cases obtaining insane amount of knowledge will bring you to the realization that you never really needed it in the first place. Maybe that this is what's happening here - all the elaborate and complex explanations requiring a vast amount of knowledge and this is what at some point becomes an obstalce in seeing things as they really are. Instead of focusing on the beauty of music or just seeing the image you frantically try to give it some more meaning, find new context, discover the great mystery. Maybe it would be better to step down a bit, just look at the artwork without thinking and maybe the meaining will reveal itself without your effort. I guess you could call it meditation, it might take some time. Instead of focusing on discovery of someone else's thoughts or emtotions you should foucs on your own and by this arrive to the place where the real "dialogue" between you and the artist can begin. I am not sure if in such space the division still exist as you can discover that by listening/watching you are actually taking part in creation of something that goes beyond the everyday experience.
Old 08-04-2015, 06:24 AM   #39
Level 1 - Lurker

I would argue that these elaborate interpretations are worng and Blair's confirmation is just a tease. There is this saying that "the fool that persists in his fooley will eventually become wise". This can actually be some kind of yoga - in some cases obtaining insane amount of knowledge will bring you to the realization that you never really needed it in the first place. Maybe that this is what's happening here - all the elaborate and complex explanations requiring a vast amount of knowledge and this is what at some point becomes an obstalce in seeing things as they really are. Instead of focusing on the beauty of music or just seeing the image you frantically try to give it some more meaning, find new context, discover the great mystery. Maybe it would be better to step down a bit, just look at the artwork without thinking and maybe the meaining will reveal itself without your effort. I guess you could call it meditation, it might take some time. Instead of focusing on discovery of someone else's thoughts or emtotions you should foucs on your own and by this arrive to the place where the real "dialogue" between you and the artist can begin. I am not sure if in such space the division still exist as you can discover that by listening/watching you are actually taking part in creation of something that goes beyond the everyday experience.
mcnadd's Avatar mcnadd
08-05-2015, 03:40 PM

i like it
Old 08-05-2015, 03:40 PM   #40
Level 7 - Loquacious

i like it

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply