Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » 10,000 Days » Pre-release Archive » Rumors
User Name
Password
Lagomorph's Avatar Lagomorph
04-24-2006, 07:55 PM

(i originaly posted this in the lost keys section but noone looks in there much so i moved it here)

ok, so blair is always talking about locking the door, things like: "who left the door unlocked" etc. i believe this is a metaphor for the decoy being purposely leaked.

i was just listening to lost keys now and i hear them talking about this tripping idiot who got dropped off, and noone knows how he got there, "No ID, no name, nothing" etc.

maybe it is called lost keys because it refers to what blair has been talking about with regards to the door being left open, and the key being in front of our eyes, and this tripping idiot represents this shitty leaked album.

make sense?

also rosetta stoned has lyrics talking about delivering a message, kind of hints on someone finding out stuff they wish they didn't, a terrible secret....

what do you guys think?

go back and listen to the songs and listen to the lyrics and also go back and read blairs posts.
Old 04-24-2006, 07:55 PM   #1
On Probation

Bincount™: 30
interpretation

(i originaly posted this in the lost keys section but noone looks in there much so i moved it here)

ok, so blair is always talking about locking the door, things like: "who left the door unlocked" etc. i believe this is a metaphor for the decoy being purposely leaked.

i was just listening to lost keys now and i hear them talking about this tripping idiot who got dropped off, and noone knows how he got there, "No ID, no name, nothing" etc.

maybe it is called lost keys because it refers to what blair has been talking about with regards to the door being left open, and the key being in front of our eyes, and this tripping idiot represents this shitty leaked album.

make sense?

also rosetta stoned has lyrics talking about delivering a message, kind of hints on someone finding out stuff they wish they didn't, a terrible secret....

what do you guys think?

go back and listen to the songs and listen to the lyrics and also go back and read blairs posts.
OFFLINE |  
smoking man
04-24-2006, 07:58 PM

reading too much into it i think....
Old 04-24-2006, 07:58 PM   #2
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: interpretation

reading too much into it i think....
OFFLINE |  
tollll12
04-24-2006, 08:37 PM

Yeah I think you are reading a little too much into it too. I kinda think it's a joke referencing this famous joke: http://moncom.net/moncomjokesmsgs.asp?topictoview=4

Think, "I am wandering through a dark tunnel." the next time you listen to it. I posted more about it in Rosetta Stoned under a b-sides posting
Old 04-24-2006, 08:37 PM   #3
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 5
Re: interpretation

Yeah I think you are reading a little too much into it too. I kinda think it's a joke referencing this famous joke: http://moncom.net/moncomjokesmsgs.asp?topictoview=4

Think, "I am wandering through a dark tunnel." the next time you listen to it. I posted more about it in Rosetta Stoned under a b-sides posting
OFFLINE |  

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply