Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » 10,000 Days » Pre-release Archive » Rumors
User Name
Password
Shivawn
04-24-2006, 12:58 PM

I've come to the realization that most likely the whole b-sides thing isn't going to pan out. (As shown from the new leak drifting around with higher aspects.)

However, this doesn't mean the conspiracy theories are done with. Oh no, unfortunetly, they will still go on. Something still troubles me...

June 6, 2006.

Was this date not given on the board? What's the relevance?

I'm just thinking, might it be similar to the System of a Down release (Mezmerize and Hypnotize). After five years, one would think that Tool would be able to provide us with more content then eleven songs.

I'm not saying that they OWE us and that the June 6th date will be a release of a album that is the 'true' album, but simply a secondary release? Has this been brought up and thought about in depth?

And what about the Lateralus tour DVD? Could this be a date for that too? It wasn't simply written up there because it's 6/6/06, is it? Oh come now, Tool isn't that big a tease! =P
Old 04-24-2006, 12:58 PM   #1
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
End of the B-sides theory

I've come to the realization that most likely the whole b-sides thing isn't going to pan out. (As shown from the new leak drifting around with higher aspects.)

However, this doesn't mean the conspiracy theories are done with. Oh no, unfortunetly, they will still go on. Something still troubles me...

June 6, 2006.

I'm just thinking, might it be similar to the System of a Down release (Mezmerize and Hypnotize). After five years, one would think that Tool would be able to provide us with more content then eleven songs.

I'm not saying that they OWE us and that the June 6th date will be a release of a album that is the 'true' album, but simply a secondary release? Has this been brought up and thought about in depth?

And what about the Lateralus tour DVD? Could this be a date for that too? It wasn't simply written up there because it's 6/6/06, is it? Oh come now, Tool isn't that big a tease! =P
OFFLINE |  
JayCal
04-24-2006, 01:00 PM

My guess is that it's the live DVD.
Old 04-24-2006, 01:00 PM   #2
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 2
Re: End of the B-sides theory

My guess is that it's the live DVD.
OFFLINE |  
wildgod
04-24-2006, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivawn

June 6, 2006.

Perhaps it was a "joke" date.
Think about it June 6 2006.
June = 6
6 6 6
Old 04-24-2006, 01:02 PM   #3
Level 3 - Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivawn

June 6, 2006.

Perhaps it was a "joke" date.
Think about it June 6 2006.
June = 6
6 6 6
OFFLINE |  
deaf
04-24-2006, 01:02 PM

it's the hamburg concert... and that 666 thing
Old 04-24-2006, 01:02 PM   #4
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 3

it's the hamburg concert... and that 666 thing
OFFLINE |  
Shivawn
04-24-2006, 01:05 PM

Yah, that's what I'm -not- hoping for. After almost five years of being silent... I really wanted more content then one bloody CD!

...okay, I lied, I just want the bloody CD. =)
Old 04-24-2006, 01:05 PM   #5
Level 1 - Lurker

Yah, that's what I'm -not- hoping for. After almost five years of being silent... I really wanted more content then one bloody CD!

...okay, I lied, I just want the bloody CD. =)
OFFLINE |  

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply