opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Creativity » Poetry & Prose
User Name
Password
Old 06-12-2005, 06:51 PM   #1
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 136
What the Hell?

I was eating sunflower seeds one night. Then I dropped the fucking teal little plastic bowl, the thing where I put the god damn shells. Dropped the fucking thing right on the floor. But first it hit the edge of my table, the fucking thing hit the edge of my table, fell to the floor, and rolled some on the fucking floor. The god damn teal little plastic cup, full of shells and all, did all that shit.

And only a few shells fell out. Just a few mother fucking shells. Like four or five or some shit like that. Three tiny little fucking shells. The god damn teal little plastic cup fell and rolled and bounced and fucking got fucked up. And then, three or four little shells fell out. That's fucking luck right there. No denying. That's god damn good luck.

I was about to start cursing too. I was about to start up god damn storm. Fuck what a mess. To have all those god damn shells all over the fucking floor. There must've been a hundred of them. One hundred fucking shells everywhere fucking up the floor. Making a god damn dump everywhere. But no. I only had three or for little mother fuckers to pick up. The rest stayed in that god damn teal little plastic bowl. That's fucking luck right there.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2005, 07:41 PM   #2
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 3227
Re: What the Hell?

Haha. I like this. Clever.
For some reason, it reminds me of Pheezy. -laughs-.

+1 Eoafa. end thread/ -Kelly
Old 06-13-2005, 06:54 AM   #3
$2 + a potato = $2

Bincount™: 7267

Hits close to home.
Old 06-15-2005, 10:32 AM   #4
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 19

it reminds me of the way catcher in the rye was written... i like it.

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: