Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » 10,000 Days » 08. Rosetta Stoned
User Name
Password
Inner_Eulogy's Avatar Inner_Eulogy
12-23-2008, 06:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strewth View Post
I once got me a Tool shirt for Xmas a few years back. It was the one with the big phallic wrench on the back of it. It was an early present from myself to myself with money someone had given me. Then you know what happened? My cat clawed a great big hole in it on Xmas Eve, and I had to run run run to get another one cos I was so mad, and my mum and I got in a fight and she yelled at me and took a swing at me so I clocked her in the jaw.

Worst Christmas evar.
That wasn't very nice
Old 12-23-2008, 06:49 AM   #41
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Bincount™: 135
Re: 11:11

Quote:
I once got me a Tool shirt for Xmas a few years back. It was the one with the big phallic wrench on the back of it. It was an early present from myself to myself with money someone had given me. Then you know what happened? My cat clawed a great big hole in it on Xmas Eve, and I had to run run run to get another one cos I was so mad, and my mum and I got in a fight and she yelled at me and took a swing at me so I clocked her in the jaw.

Worst Christmas evar.
That wasn't very nice
12-23-2008, 06:50 AM

Quote:
Not shoppin this year. No cash. Hah, so that's all right.

Just gonna make some feed for the family.
Going to feed them from the trough?
Old 12-23-2008, 06:50 AM   #42
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Quote:
Not shoppin this year. No cash. Hah, so that's all right.

Just gonna make some feed for the family.
Going to feed them from the trough?
12-23-2008, 08:52 AM

There will be 9 of us cramped into a small house; sometimes I think a trough might be the easier way.
Old 12-23-2008, 08:52 AM   #43
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 456

There will be 9 of us cramped into a small house; sometimes I think a trough might be the easier way.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
12-23-2008, 08:55 AM

Quote:
Don't forget the little gerbil water bottles
Old 12-23-2008, 08:55 AM   #44
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Quote:
Don't forget the little gerbil water bottles
12-23-2008, 10:29 AM

And shredded newspapers
Old 12-23-2008, 10:29 AM   #45
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Bincount™: 1841

And shredded newspapers
12-23-2008, 10:31 AM

Always spay and neuter your siblings.
Old 12-23-2008, 10:31 AM   #46
Level 7 - Loquacious

Always spay and neuter your siblings.
gonzo's Avatar gonzo
12-23-2008, 10:47 AM

Listening to Tool, and thinking in paradoxes, I thought this:

Medication(as in the song RS which is 11:11), like wishes, should be dispensed with intense scrutiny and cultivated wisdom.
If all our wishes came true today, what would be left for tomorrow? Or the next day.
Ditto, our medications, if we took them all today, what's left but our dirty sheets.
Due diligence. And careful what we wish for.
Like wishing for an epiphany but not a pen, or a friend to share it with.
Old 12-23-2008, 10:47 AM   #47
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Listening to Tool, and thinking in paradoxes, I thought this:

Medication(as in the song RS which is 11:11), like wishes, should be dispensed with intense scrutiny and cultivated wisdom.
If all our wishes came true today, what would be left for tomorrow? Or the next day.
Ditto, our medications, if we took them all today, what's left but our dirty sheets.
Due diligence. And careful what we wish for.
Like wishing for an epiphany but not a pen, or a friend to share it with.
12-23-2008, 12:27 PM

But, again, sometimes you get amazing things you never wish for.

Things you'd never think to wish for.

I think that's better.

I know it is.
Old 12-23-2008, 12:27 PM   #48
Level 7 - Loquacious

I think that's better.

I know it is.
gonzo's Avatar gonzo
12-23-2008, 04:42 PM

Quote:

I think that's better.

I know it is.
I totally concur.
That's the paradox I'm talking about.
Getting something out of life that you never would wish for.
Those are the best presents.
I know. Too.
Old 12-23-2008, 04:42 PM   #49
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Quote:

I think that's better.

I know it is.
I totally concur.
That's the paradox I'm talking about.
Getting something out of life that you never would wish for.
Those are the best presents.
I know. Too.
12-24-2008, 05:35 AM

Speaking of presents. One more day to go.
Got Tool on the IPod, and I want to be back by 11:11, you know, for luck.
Old 12-24-2008, 05:35 AM   #50
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Speaking of presents. One more day to go.
Got Tool on the IPod, and I want to be back by 11:11, you know, for luck.
12-24-2008, 09:24 AM

On a wim shopping today I purchased Aenima.
Because of the cover art, the cat's eyeing it up.
I may have a fight on my hands.
But I've the biggest claws.
Anima.

Happy Holidays.
Old 12-24-2008, 09:24 AM   #51
Level 12 - Scurrilous

On a wim shopping today I purchased Aenima.
Because of the cover art, the cat's eyeing it up.
I may have a fight on my hands.
But I've the biggest claws.
Anima.

Happy Holidays.
12-24-2008, 11:08 AM

My cats have a perverse interest in Tool. They get very hyper when I put it on the stereo.

This holiday is win for me though.

Last edited by Strewth; 12-24-2008 at 11:14 AM.. Reason: best holiday evar
Old 12-24-2008, 11:08 AM   #52
Level 7 - Loquacious

My cats have a perverse interest in Tool. They get very hyper when I put it on the stereo.

Last edited by Strewth; 12-24-2008 at 11:14 AM.. Reason: best holiday evar
12-24-2008, 11:35 AM

Quote:

Fuck, my stingy ass company has us working today and it's 1:30pm now and they still haven't said anything about letting us leave early
Old 12-24-2008, 11:35 AM   #53
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Quote:

Fuck, my stingy ass company has us working today and it's 1:30pm now and they still haven't said anything about letting us leave early
12-24-2008, 01:55 PM

That sucks, dude. Christmas is a time for laziness, and the days leading up to it should be embraced by all employers as the days to allow their employees to skive off work early and completely fuck off the rest of the day at work, too.
Old 12-24-2008, 01:55 PM   #54
Level 7 - Loquacious

That sucks, dude. Christmas is a time for laziness, and the days leading up to it should be embraced by all employers as the days to allow their employees to skive off work early and completely fuck off the rest of the day at work, too.
ufopancakes's Avatar ufopancakes
12-29-2008, 12:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner_Eulogy View Post
I think it's just the way the human brain perceives and picks up on syncronicity. It just kind of sticks out. People will make a signifigance out of any and everything they want.
I agree... but there is a fine line between coincidence, and creepiness.

Not to even mention, that I was actually born at 11:11 Pm in Landstuhl Germany.

Even still, 4:21 has plagued me much more. Back in my acid-charged numerology psychotic episodes... I could only come up with Four Two-0nes... or Four Elevens. It just so happened a couple weeks after I had this thought, 9/11 happened. So then I started drafting all sorts of apocalyptic theories involving twin towers, or eleven-shaped architecture. Good times.

Personally... I don't believe in coincidence. But I also don't believe in the 11:11 angels either.
Old 12-29-2008, 12:27 AM   #55
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 1

Quote:
I think it's just the way the human brain perceives and picks up on syncronicity. It just kind of sticks out. People will make a signifigance out of any and everything they want.
I agree... but there is a fine line between coincidence, and creepiness.

Not to even mention, that I was actually born at 11:11 Pm in Landstuhl Germany.

Even still, 4:21 has plagued me much more. Back in my acid-charged numerology psychotic episodes... I could only come up with Four Two-0nes... or Four Elevens. It just so happened a couple weeks after I had this thought, 9/11 happened. So then I started drafting all sorts of apocalyptic theories involving twin towers, or eleven-shaped architecture. Good times.

Personally... I don't believe in coincidence. But I also don't believe in the 11:11 angels either.
12-29-2008, 07:15 AM

Okay, so I'm actually posting on topic. (Holy crap, eh?)

I make a wish on 11:11 if I notice it, yeah. Never comes true, but it's fine and dandy. I think it's an interesting number, as I find a lot of double and triple numbers interesting from a numerological perspective, but I'm not sure how much significance I put to it other than "Oh, look. 11:11 again." It's also fun when my boyfriend and I both notice it at the exact same moment and are about to say something. It's nice, a reminder of synchronicity and a pleasant, though minor, further connection between him and me.

However, 1111 spirit guardians is a bit too new agey and ummm... easily refutable. You know what times I notice: 7:11 a lot. And, holy crap, my mum used to work for the company that did the shipping and distribution for 7-11. But do I believe that it's 7-11's doing or some sign involving the store? No, I don't.

And the fact is that nearly all of us glance at clocks quite a lot, and most of the time it's some number we have no interest in, so we don't remember it. Whereas with a number like 11:11 or 10:10 or 12:12 or even 7:11 or 9:11, we apply more significance to it and it stands out either because we were told to wish on 11:11 as kids or because it's just a strange kind of number. We think it must mean something.

It's kind of how we, as humans, attempt to assemble random formations in rock and even the marbled covers of composition books into something recognizable. We prefer things to make sense and seem connected instead of being random. We turn these things into faces, shapes. There is one composition book that I own which I swear looks like it has Darth Vader in the black and white marbling on the cover. But it doesn't. It's just that my mind wants it to, and it looks close enough to it that it seems like it. Or finding the face of Jesus on a piece of toast. If you actually took an image like that and checked it against actual human facial proportions, it would suddenly fall right apart.

But it's how we are as humans.
Old 12-29-2008, 07:15 AM   #56
Level 7 - Loquacious

I make a wish on 11:11 if I notice it, yeah. Never comes true, but it's fine and dandy. I think it's an interesting number, as I find a lot of double and triple numbers interesting from a numerological perspective, but I'm not sure how much significance I put to it other than "Oh, look. 11:11 again." It's also fun when my boyfriend and I both notice it at the exact same moment and are about to say something. It's nice, a reminder of synchronicity and a pleasant, though minor, further connection between him and me.

However, 1111 spirit guardians is a bit too new agey and ummm... easily refutable. You know what times I notice: 7:11 a lot. And, holy crap, my mum used to work for the company that did the shipping and distribution for 7-11. But do I believe that it's 7-11's doing or some sign involving the store? No, I don't.

And the fact is that nearly all of us glance at clocks quite a lot, and most of the time it's some number we have no interest in, so we don't remember it. Whereas with a number like 11:11 or 10:10 or 12:12 or even 7:11 or 9:11, we apply more significance to it and it stands out either because we were told to wish on 11:11 as kids or because it's just a strange kind of number. We think it must mean something.

It's kind of how we, as humans, attempt to assemble random formations in rock and even the marbled covers of composition books into something recognizable. We prefer things to make sense and seem connected instead of being random. We turn these things into faces, shapes. There is one composition book that I own which I swear looks like it has Darth Vader in the black and white marbling on the cover. But it doesn't. It's just that my mind wants it to, and it looks close enough to it that it seems like it. Or finding the face of Jesus on a piece of toast. If you actually took an image like that and checked it against actual human facial proportions, it would suddenly fall right apart.

12-29-2008, 09:14 AM

Quote:

I concur
Old 12-29-2008, 09:14 AM   #57
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Quote:

I concur
12-29-2008, 09:31 AM

And, actually bringing this to a Tool perspective, I think that's where a lot of our own analysis takes us. We listen to the words and we hear what we want to hear or what we need hear, and not necessarily what Maynard wrote or what he meant. It's our own perceptions based upon our experiences, our beliefs, our lives, what we want, what we dislike. What we need psychologically and emotionally. All of this colors our perspective on everything, and we are all unique, so everyone has a slightly differing perspective. Thus the disagreement and so on about analysis, and the few people who can look outside themselves enough to realize that Maynard has said that no one has gotten it right and point it out, which never seems to quell the animosity that sometimes (um, often) develops. Some of us feel the need to validate our experiences and our perceptions by finding or forcing some agreement with other people, as if our own perceptions cannot be trusted and that, by themselves, our opinions cannot be valid. But I think a certain step in our ascension up the hierarchy of needs and towards our own psychological evolution requires that we realize that our perceptions are our own and only our own, and that a disagreement in opinion does not necessarily mean that we have failed ourselves.
Old 12-29-2008, 09:31 AM   #58
Level 7 - Loquacious

And, actually bringing this to a Tool perspective, I think that's where a lot of our own analysis takes us. We listen to the words and we hear what we want to hear or what we need hear, and not necessarily what Maynard wrote or what he meant. It's our own perceptions based upon our experiences, our beliefs, our lives, what we want, what we dislike. What we need psychologically and emotionally. All of this colors our perspective on everything, and we are all unique, so everyone has a slightly differing perspective. Thus the disagreement and so on about analysis, and the few people who can look outside themselves enough to realize that Maynard has said that no one has gotten it right and point it out, which never seems to quell the animosity that sometimes (um, often) develops. Some of us feel the need to validate our experiences and our perceptions by finding or forcing some agreement with other people, as if our own perceptions cannot be trusted and that, by themselves, our opinions cannot be valid. But I think a certain step in our ascension up the hierarchy of needs and towards our own psychological evolution requires that we realize that our perceptions are our own and only our own, and that a disagreement in opinion does not necessarily mean that we have failed ourselves.
12-29-2008, 02:12 PM

Quote:
Correction, he never said that nobody's gotten it right. He was stating how the majority of people didn't "get it". And there have been times where he's flat out dropped obvious hints as to exactly what some songs are about yet people still tend to say "this is what it's about" when it's entirely off the intended meaning...instead of "this is what it means to me"
Old 12-29-2008, 02:12 PM   #59
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Quote:
Correction, he never said that nobody's gotten it right. He was stating how the majority of people didn't "get it". And there have been times where he's flat out dropped obvious hints as to exactly what some songs are about yet people still tend to say "this is what it's about" when it's entirely off the intended meaning...instead of "this is what it means to me"
12-29-2008, 03:51 PM

Basically, we find our own meaning.

Path--->veer---->path---->veer...

Threads.
Old 12-29-2008, 03:51 PM   #60
Level 7 - Loquacious

Basically, we find our own meaning.

Path--->veer---->path---->veer...

Threads.
ufopancakes's Avatar ufopancakes
12-29-2008, 09:49 PM

I like how Marilyn Manson illustrated your point by wiping his ass with the American Flag, and ripping pages out of the bible... in demonstration that these material objects inherently are nothing... but its our symbolism that gives them value. It can be quite silly at times.

I still hold my ground that there MAY be something to syncronicities... as well as deja vu. As far as any viable ideas... I've got nothing.

On a slightly separate note... has anyone ever had Deja vu in a dream? I had it the other night and it was very... very strange.
Old 12-29-2008, 09:49 PM   #61
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 1

I like how Marilyn Manson illustrated your point by wiping his ass with the American Flag, and ripping pages out of the bible... in demonstration that these material objects inherently are nothing... but its our symbolism that gives them value. It can be quite silly at times.

I still hold my ground that there MAY be something to syncronicities... as well as deja vu. As far as any viable ideas... I've got nothing.

On a slightly separate note... has anyone ever had Deja vu in a dream? I had it the other night and it was very... very strange.
12-30-2008, 07:37 AM

I have had deja vu in dreams. I think the first time I had it was when I was 11 or 12, and it was like my mind was making reference to a dream I had once before but couldn't remember. Sometimes, I go to the same places in multiple dreams (my dream-world is actually surprisingly stable, geographically and temporally. I could draw you a map if I had a scanner and the motivation) but sometimes I can't remember exactly how I ended up there the first time. That causes deja vu for me a lot, but sometimes I remember the dream afterward; most of the time I don't, so the unsettling deja vu lingers whenever I think about the dream. It is a VERY strange sensation. Stranger than deja vu while waking, probably due to certain senses in dreaming being heightened and less inhibited.
Old 12-30-2008, 07:37 AM   #62
Level 7 - Loquacious

I have had deja vu in dreams. I think the first time I had it was when I was 11 or 12, and it was like my mind was making reference to a dream I had once before but couldn't remember. Sometimes, I go to the same places in multiple dreams (my dream-world is actually surprisingly stable, geographically and temporally. I could draw you a map if I had a scanner and the motivation) but sometimes I can't remember exactly how I ended up there the first time. That causes deja vu for me a lot, but sometimes I remember the dream afterward; most of the time I don't, so the unsettling deja vu lingers whenever I think about the dream. It is a VERY strange sensation. Stranger than deja vu while waking, probably due to certain senses in dreaming being heightened and less inhibited.
gonzo's Avatar gonzo
12-30-2008, 09:06 AM

I have the opposite some times too.
It's called jamais vu.

All these things make our existence that much richer, fuller.
It is nice to connect here and there, if only for a brief second.
Old 12-30-2008, 09:06 AM   #63
Level 12 - Scurrilous

I have the opposite some times too.
It's called jamais vu.

All these things make our existence that much richer, fuller.
It is nice to connect here and there, if only for a brief second.
12-30-2008, 10:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Your_noose View Post

I used to have that all the time when I was younger but as I've grown older it seems all my strong gut feelings, deja vu experiences and waking up and remembering my dreams have all vanished. When I was younger, around my pre-teen to around 20 years I had all of these and felt them very strongly, nowadays I very rarely ever have a glimpse of them. I'm not sure why that is.
Old 12-30-2008, 10:46 AM   #64
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Your_noose View Post

I used to have that all the time when I was younger but as I've grown older it seems all my strong gut feelings, deja vu experiences and waking up and remembering my dreams have all vanished. When I was younger, around my pre-teen to around 20 years I had all of these and felt them very strongly, nowadays I very rarely ever have a glimpse of them. I'm not sure why that is.
01-03-2009, 02:10 PM

11 was mentioned heavily in the song Jimmy. Coincedence? I THINK NOT.
Old 01-03-2009, 02:10 PM   #65
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0

11 was mentioned heavily in the song Jimmy. Coincedence? I THINK NOT.
01-03-2009, 03:35 PM

Actually, yes. Coincidence.
Old 01-03-2009, 03:35 PM   #66
Level 7 - Loquacious

Actually, yes. Coincidence.
gonzo's Avatar gonzo
01-04-2009, 07:37 AM

Coincidence.
Last night I'm out in the garage kicking BB's around, and my mind roams until it settles on the song Jambi--sonic drum patterns. I think, haven't listened to that in a while.
Minutes later I sit down to watch the Colts and Chargers. It's just after eleven.
And out of 1500 shuffled IPOD songs, the next one comes on is Jambi.
Time goes on, flip over to the Stars vs. Oiler hockey game.
And just before I fall into dreamland, the digital clock reads: 1:11.
And then I'm gone...stoned, immaculate.
All of it. Coincidence. Yes.
Old 01-04-2009, 07:37 AM   #67
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Coincidence.
Last night I'm out in the garage kicking BB's around, and my mind roams until it settles on the song Jambi--sonic drum patterns. I think, haven't listened to that in a while.
Minutes later I sit down to watch the Colts and Chargers. It's just after eleven.
And out of 1500 shuffled IPOD songs, the next one comes on is Jambi.
Time goes on, flip over to the Stars vs. Oiler hockey game.
And just before I fall into dreamland, the digital clock reads: 1:11.
And then I'm gone...stoned, immaculate.
All of it. Coincidence. Yes.
08-08-2009, 06:42 PM

And what if it goes along with the theme of the song? Sort of making an almost satirist view of believing everything in your head while on drugs, thinking that answers are just going to all pour out just because a drug gives you an alsternate view of consciousness. So those who see 11:11 and go wwwooooaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh are probably also thinking that this is a definite message from a mystic force in the world. I'm just guessing.

I've noticed seeing the clock saying 12:34, 12:12, 11:11:, 1:23 etc. I think that is just my brain being more prone to noticing and recognizing those patterns. I doubt I'm more prone to looking at the clock at those times. I've questioned whether these times stand out more because of some outside force trying to contact me, it's a natural consideration and it's awesome that we can be creative enough to think of possibilities like that. It would be just plain ignorant, in my view, not to acknowledge that your mind can play tricks on you and make something seem the uttermost real. And I do think that if something is a part of your reality than it is just as real as anyone else's reality, but it doesn't mean it's not still just a creation of your own. So starting a website to convince people that 11:11 has a definite spiritual meaning might be a sign that either your are in dire need of some attention or your starting a franchise from the ground up. (And I think most of us agree that we've had enough spiritual franchises).
Old 08-08-2009, 06:42 PM   #68
Level 2 - Poster

And what if it goes along with the theme of the song? Sort of making an almost satirist view of believing everything in your head while on drugs, thinking that answers are just going to all pour out just because a drug gives you an alsternate view of consciousness. So those who see 11:11 and go wwwooooaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh are probably also thinking that this is a definite message from a mystic force in the world. I'm just guessing.

I've noticed seeing the clock saying 12:34, 12:12, 11:11:, 1:23 etc. I think that is just my brain being more prone to noticing and recognizing those patterns. I doubt I'm more prone to looking at the clock at those times. I've questioned whether these times stand out more because of some outside force trying to contact me, it's a natural consideration and it's awesome that we can be creative enough to think of possibilities like that. It would be just plain ignorant, in my view, not to acknowledge that your mind can play tricks on you and make something seem the uttermost real. And I do think that if something is a part of your reality than it is just as real as anyone else's reality, but it doesn't mean it's not still just a creation of your own. So starting a website to convince people that 11:11 has a definite spiritual meaning might be a sign that either your are in dire need of some attention or your starting a franchise from the ground up. (And I think most of us agree that we've had enough spiritual franchises).
08-04-2010, 10:24 AM

I just won an original pressing of Aenima on vinyl on Ebay. You know what my winning bid was? Well... $111 dollars. Lipan conjuring has a track time of 1:11.
Old 08-04-2010, 10:24 AM   #69
Level 2 - Poster

I just won an original pressing of Aenima on vinyl on Ebay. You know what my winning bid was? Well... $111 dollars. Lipan conjuring has a track time of 1:11.
SpiralOut34's Avatar SpiralOut34
08-04-2010, 12:27 PM

Say, do all other lurkers try to find the oldest shit here and post on it? Good deal, kiddo. *pats on back* I did that too.

Tool - June 20, 2010 - A Perfect Circle - July 22, 2011 - Tool - January 21, 2012 -
Nine Inch Nails - November 5, 2013 - Skinny Puppy - January 30, 2014 - Tool - March 24, 2014 - Tool - January 13, 2016
Old 08-04-2010, 12:27 PM   #70
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 89

Say, do all other lurkers try to find the oldest shit here and post on it? Good deal, kiddo. *pats on back* I did that too.

Tool - June 20, 2010 - A Perfect Circle - July 22, 2011 - Tool - January 21, 2012 -
Nine Inch Nails - November 5, 2013 - Skinny Puppy - January 30, 2014 - Tool - March 24, 2014 - Tool - January 13, 2016
08-04-2010, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remember057 View Post
lol, did you call your mom and rant about it too?
Old 08-04-2010, 01:45 PM   #71
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Quote:
lol, did you call your mom and rant about it too?
08-04-2010, 02:13 PM

I bet she cares less than we do

edit: did you punch her in the jaw?
Old 08-04-2010, 02:13 PM   #72
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 1385

I bet she cares less than we do

edit: did you punch her in the jaw?
Remember057
08-04-2010, 02:48 PM

It's disheartening; the way that sarcasm and subtlety fly far too high over the heads of the mean/average iq here. Please see my post on the rosetta stoned section from a few days ago. It'll be just like looking in the mirror.
Old 08-04-2010, 02:48 PM   #73
Level 2 - Poster

It's disheartening; the way that sarcasm and subtlety fly far too high over the heads of the mean/average iq here. Please see my post on the rosetta stoned section from a few days ago. It'll be just like looking in the mirror.
08-04-2010, 02:55 PM

You mean by how ridiculous your post to Blair was?

Old 08-04-2010, 02:55 PM   #74
Level 8 - Vociferous

You mean by how ridiculous your post to Blair was?

Remember057
08-05-2010, 07:01 AM

Like omg, I know, right. Its sooooo ricockulous. Certainly a whole order of magnitude more absurd than face book, or toolarmy. But wait! What if we again combine two into one! Facebook AND toolarmy. That would be sooooo NOT ridiculous. It could be like a gang. We could all feel like we truly belong and feel better about ourselves. You could be, like, the recruit or something. Yeah... Awesome. These lightning flashes of insight beckon me to consider that I might be a prophet. Maybe I could be your wing-girl. We could open up one of those little kiosks in the mall. Bffs forever.
Old 08-05-2010, 07:01 AM   #75
Level 2 - Poster

Like omg, I know, right. Its sooooo ricockulous. Certainly a whole order of magnitude more absurd than face book, or toolarmy. But wait! What if we again combine two into one! Facebook AND toolarmy. That would be sooooo NOT ridiculous. It could be like a gang. We could all feel like we truly belong and feel better about ourselves. You could be, like, the recruit or something. Yeah... Awesome. These lightning flashes of insight beckon me to consider that I might be a prophet. Maybe I could be your wing-girl. We could open up one of those little kiosks in the mall. Bffs forever.
08-05-2010, 07:36 AM

The reason it's "ricockulous" is because Blair has nothing to DO with this site. At all. Tearing up my Facebook name makes you look extremely stupid. You're brand new here, you come on and post something that obviously a lot of people find useless or stupid, and then you get mad at me because I pointed out (admittedly, in a slightly harsh manor) your error. On another note, a little kiosk in the mall would be wonderful. We could sell your prophecies for $5 dollars more than they're worth and live happily for the rest of our lives off the sales of your blatantly sarcastic and rude ramblings.

"...you can point that fucking finger up your ass!" is a perfect line for you, my friend. I'll be the Recruit and you can be the Hooker With A Penis, how does that sound?

Old 08-05-2010, 07:36 AM   #76
Level 8 - Vociferous

The reason it's "ricockulous" is because Blair has nothing to DO with this site. At all. Tearing up my Facebook name makes you look extremely stupid. You're brand new here, you come on and post something that obviously a lot of people find useless or stupid, and then you get mad at me because I pointed out (admittedly, in a slightly harsh manor) your error. On another note, a little kiosk in the mall would be wonderful. We could sell your prophecies for $5 dollars more than they're worth and live happily for the rest of our lives off the sales of your blatantly sarcastic and rude ramblings.

"...you can point that fucking finger up your ass!" is a perfect line for you, my friend. I'll be the Recruit and you can be the Hooker With A Penis, how does that sound?

infinitee's Avatar infinitee
08-05-2010, 09:00 AM

I think someone just got the shit pwnd out of them
Old 08-05-2010, 09:00 AM   #77
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 1385

I think someone just got the shit pwnd out of them
08-05-2010, 09:15 AM

Quote:
lmfao, what're you fuckin' 12?
Old 08-05-2010, 09:15 AM   #78
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Quote:
lmfao, what're you fuckin' 12?
08-05-2010, 09:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralOut34 View Post
We could sell your prophecies for $5 dollars more than they're worth
lol, so you'll be handing out $20 for every prophecy she gives
Old 08-05-2010, 09:16 AM   #79
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralOut34 View Post
We could sell your prophecies for $5 dollars more than they're worth
08-05-2010, 09:20 AM

Quote:
Pretty much, yeah. Not the most lucrative business proposal, but you know, we'll make it work--bffs forever, right?

Old 08-05-2010, 09:20 AM   #80
Level 8 - Vociferous

Quote:
Pretty much, yeah. Not the most lucrative business proposal, but you know, we'll make it work--bffs forever, right?

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply