opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Videos » Upcoming and Unreleased
User Name
Password
Old 06-22-2007, 03:05 PM   #1
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Vicarious Twilight Zone

Hello fellow t00l fans,

I feel the need to share this with the rest of you for you may find it as interesting as I do!

Press play on the bottom video then immediately on the top video afterward. Try to get them to play as much at the same time as you possibly can. You may want to adjust the volumes. And be sure to watch them seperately at some point. wondrous writing is at work.

http://www.myspace.com/forflavour

I don't want to post any spoilers, but there is some amazing synchronism at work.

I am moved by playing these two videos together; I hope you are too.

I'm not doing this to make friends; subsequently, I won't accept any requests from people I've never met.

Enjoy!
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 09:00 PM   #2
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Re: Vicarious Twilight Zone

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoLoBuLouS View Post
Hello fellow t00l fans,

I feel the need to share this with the rest of you for you may find it as interesting as I do!

Press play on the bottom video then immediately on the top video afterward. Try to get them to play as much at the same time as you possibly can. You may want to adjust the volumes. And be sure to watch them seperately at some point. wondrous writing is at work.

http://www.myspace.com/forflavour

I don't want to post any spoilers, but there is some amazing synchronism at work.

I am moved by playing these two videos together; I hope you are too.

I'm not doing this to make friends; subsequently, I won't accept any requests from people I've never met.

Enjoy!

super seizure robots.
We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War's a spiritual war... our Great Depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off.
Old 06-25-2007, 12:02 PM   #3
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Re: Vicarious Twilight Zone

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillhavethetransmitter View Post
super seizure robots.
Watch the bottom "Twilight Zone" video with the song as a background... trying to watch both videos at the same time...

Will.
Lead.
To.
Seizures.

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: