opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Videos » Upcoming and Unreleased
User Name
Password
Old 02-06-2007, 12:36 AM   #41
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 6
Re: the pot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HookerWithADick View Post
I think that Jambi might make a better video.

OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2007, 11:38 PM   #42
Level 3 - Talker

Location: Somewhere Far Below The Mines Of The Superstition Mountains
Bincount™: 0

I think "Vicarious" and "Jambi" would be the best, personally I got sick of "the pot" before it started getting constant radio play. It's definitely my least favorite track of 10K Days.
Old 03-08-2007, 07:48 PM   #43
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 5

rosetta stoned/lost keys would make a good video i reckon. But i have been hearing about the pot lately. I thought vicarious was in the making long before the pot rumours even started.
Old 03-14-2007, 03:39 PM   #44
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoadTool View Post
tool have always kept themselves out of the limelight and i think a constantly played vid on music networks would put them in a position they don't want to be in. right now they're confortably happy in their nappies. without having to commit too much
How can you say this when they have released a number of videos? Schism was played to death on T.V. so I don't think this is that much of an issue these days. Also they have said in a few interview lately that they are opening up to slightly more exposure now because they are SO well known that its not that easy to hide any more. Im not saying that they will turn into pop idles but it's just I don't think they are holding back video's for that reason.

I think that they may be holding back their videos from T.V. release because that 1st video for Vicarious was not accepted so they will release it with some sort of DVD maybe Live/Video combo so Tool fans will be able to enjoy it while not having to censor the videos for T.V. which they are obviously against.
Old 03-19-2007, 11:37 AM   #45
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 8

First vicarious not accepted? source? explaination?
Old 03-30-2007, 09:23 AM   #46
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by NowisMytimE View Post
Maynard just wants money as always. There will be a Vicarious and The Pot DVDs FOR SALE, just like Schism/Parabola
Why is this always dumped on Maynard? You assume too much.
Old 03-30-2007, 09:48 AM   #47
Banned.

Bincount™: 779

There will be a video before the tour starts, and if it's not out, it'll be done. Tool are dicks, they fuck, with us, most of the time.

It's not that they hate us, it's just that if we're not drooling for something, it might taste less than perfect.

I have seen a straving man eat 1000 island dressing sandwiches for a week. He would have creamed his pants for a piece of bologna.

Think about it.
Old 03-30-2007, 09:57 AM   #48
Level 8 - Vociferous

Quote:
Originally Posted by jevons View Post
There will be a video before the tour starts, and if it's not out, it'll be done. Tool are dicks, they fuck, with us, most of the time.

It's not that they hate us, it's just that if we're not drooling for something, it might taste less than perfect.

I have seen a straving man eat 1000 island dressing sandwiches for a week. He would have creamed his pants for a piece of bologna.

Think about it.
I've done A LOT of things for a piece of bologna, creaming pants being only one of them.

Seriously, i agree with your theory of making the fans drool, i guess i'm just hoping that they are planning something bigger.

Last edited by Opiate Son; 03-30-2007 at 10:02 AM..
Old 04-02-2007, 11:12 PM   #49
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 54

"perfection" is the reason this is taking so long. not to mention that they have been completely submersed in this tour since the albums release. we'll see. just try and execute patience, and good things will come eventually. have they ever let us down?

cheers.
Old 04-03-2007, 03:57 AM   #50
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 1

kabir thinks he is funny, you know that post yesterday about danny having surgery again is an april fool's joke. if it wasn't then i am sure there would be more buzz around the rock industry, nice try jack ass.
Old 04-04-2007, 06:17 AM   #51
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 1

told yeah. no follow up post concerning anything from the band about delaying or cancelling tour, what a douch!!
Old 04-04-2007, 09:58 AM   #52
Level 8 - Vociferous

Quote:
Originally Posted by phylleb View Post
kabir thinks he is funny, you know that post yesterday about danny having surgery again is an april fool's joke. if it wasn't then i am sure there would be more buzz around the rock industry, nice try jack ass.
The only way they are ever going to get us on April 1st again is to post something big that's actually true, no one would believe it.

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: