Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Creativity » Rock & Roll
User Name
Password
Seven Deep's Avatar Seven Deep
04-10-2017, 11:12 AM

My band has been working on this new LP for the past year and I couldn't be happier to finally get it released this past weekend. According to torrent trackers, we're "Heavy Psych" or "Psych Country"

OK. sure.

If you dig it, give us a like on facebook, or add it to your spotify playlist....maybe even buy it or what have you.

Bandcamp

Facebook

Spotify

Last edited by Seven Deep; 04-10-2017 at 11:15 AM..
Old 04-10-2017, 11:12 AM   #1
Level 13 - Nothing Can Defeat the Quad Laser

Bincount™: 2924
Done went and made an album

My band has been working on this new LP for the past year and I couldn't be happier to finally get it released this past weekend. According to torrent trackers, we're "Heavy Psych" or "Psych Country"

OK. sure.

If you dig it, give us a like on facebook, or add it to your spotify playlist....maybe even buy it or what have you.

Bandcamp

Facebook

Spotify

Last edited by Seven Deep; 04-10-2017 at 11:15 AM..
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
thepot06's Avatar thepot06
06-23-2018, 09:01 PM

Sorry for late reply but heard one song...somalike..and loved what I heard..voice is great which always is a plus..of course the music is definitely up to par but a lot of times singing can ruin the makeup of a song..in which is not the case with your group..hope you’re still keeping up the good work and I’ll continue to listen to this LP..thnx
Old 06-23-2018, 09:01 PM   #2
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Done went and made an album

Sorry for late reply but heard one song...somalike..and loved what I heard..voice is great which always is a plus..of course the music is definitely up to par but a lot of times singing can ruin the makeup of a song..in which is not the case with your group..hope you’re still keeping up the good work and I’ll continue to listen to this LP..thnx
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply