opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » Salival » 7. No Quarter
User Name
Password
Old 05-25-2011, 07:04 PM   #1
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 9
See..? (Secret Message)

Way back when.. 2003 or so, I was spewing from the fingers, ranting and raving about (among other things) this little morsel of tool memorabilia here that I seem to have sole access to. I wasn't bullshit.

Behold: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIEpmqfABt0
Old 05-27-2011, 12:07 PM   #2
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 1
Re: See..? (Secret Message)

I still can only braely make out what he says. I think i heard "writing...". What do you guys hear?
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 12:13 PM   #3
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0

Just like the whispering in Ticks and Leeches. Can hear them, but can't tell what he's saying.
Old 06-27-2011, 10:13 PM   #4
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by aegean_okra View Post
you can hear the whispering just fine in the original track, y'know; no need to mute the guitar track.
i know it's easy to hear the whispers in the slow, quiet part from 4:20 to 5:10, but can you hear the whispering that goes from 5:10 to 6:20* without muting it? (*Or from 1:50 to 3:00 in the video i linked to..)

i don't think i have the end all account of what he says, but if you check out the vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIEpmqfABt0 I have a working draft that i would like other people to contribute to. nothing is set in stone, and i've put up timestamps for every 'line' of whispers from 4:30 to 6:20. It's easy to break em down like that. Get geeky wit it.
Old 07-18-2011, 11:54 AM   #5
dsl
Banned.

Bincount™: 1278

I believe that the slow, quiet part starts at 4:20 intentionally, as the esoteric diagrams I've seen after traversing the astral plane while enjoying the recreational effects of cannabinoids appeared on the arm of Sylvia Browne and caused my skin to melt off many a time.

Last edited by dsl; 07-18-2011 at 12:01 PM.. Reason: Almost did it

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: