opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Videos » Upcoming and Unreleased
User Name
Password
Old 02-07-2008, 02:02 PM   #1
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 12
Tool movie?

This is only a possibility, but after reading the new Tool newsletter reguarding the mark of the beast, there was a picture with two spiral bound books with the Tool logo and Alex Grey art. Could this possibly be a book containing a draft for the Tool movie? Could the movie have something to do with the Number of the Beast Book? I'm not getting my hopes up, but I thought it might make for some good conversation. Here I am, come and get me...
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 02:51 PM   #2
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 0
Re: Tool movie?

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneyB View Post
This is only a possibility, but after reading the new Tool newsletter reguarding the mark of the beast, there was a picture with two spiral bound books with the Tool logo and Alex Grey art. Could this possibly be a book containing a draft for the Tool movie? Could the movie have something to do with the Number of the Beast Book? I'm not getting my hopes up, but I thought it might make for some good conversation. Here I am, come and get me...
No such luck on the spiral-bound books. Those are tour itineraries from recent tours.
Old 02-07-2008, 06:39 PM   #3
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 12

Oh, ok, that would make a lot of sense.
Old 02-13-2008, 06:38 PM   #4
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 17

^^^ everything you know is wrong.