opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Forum Feedback » Feedback
User Name
Password
Old 07-15-2011, 03:07 PM   #1
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Hello

hello hello names Ed, looking forward to getting back into the immortal Tool scene, Tool was my fav band way back when in junior high and high school and stuff like 10+ years ago when aenima then lateralus came out... i sorta fell out of the loop a few years ago and hadnt listened to or followed them much. too many bad drugs and a nasty car wreck that (make it quick for now but i have alot i want to talk about this) gave me a brain injury and a very real near death experience, for some odd reason i couldnt listen to them as much... i did not take the best care of myself following the crash, i have alot more to say about this, soon coming when i figure out how and where to post something? and why i didnt use it as the true gift of life it was, escaping death with a very real newfound sense of respect for life. theres one way to quit doing coke and oxys everyday, for the few years before this crash which id been wasting, when i did not listen to them as much as i should have been. and had a completely, instantanteously redirected view of life which i managed to put on hiatus after a couple months when i could walk and drive again, and after 2 years that i again shall remain grateful for my luck, in not ending up in prison or dead. I ended up in a rehab for 40 days for everyday heroin use instead... but as ive been recovering from this incredibly stupid two years of self abuse Tool has been making a comeback in my life and new philosophies ive been listening to them alot more again and need to get my story out there and my thank you to them!

third eye and right in two are dumbfoundingly amazing, crawl away and stinkfist can rock ones entire world

Last edited by EdK2713; 07-15-2011 at 03:12 PM.. Reason: info
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: