Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » 10,000 Days
User Name
Password
Madklikor
04-12-2006, 03:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldfoot
Yeah, I didn't understand that either.
Sorry, rough translation... It means that the set will be plain and simple. Sober is the word that is used, but they said they were still thinking about it and it was only for the first shows. Restrained is maybe a better translation?

The quote :
"Q : what should we be waiting concerning the shows?
Adam : We have started to discuss about it. We're going to play Coachella, then maybe some shows in the state, with a pretty simple (/restrained) stage set."

Last edited by Madklikor; 04-12-2006 at 03:22 AM..
Old 04-12-2006, 03:14 AM   #121
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 2
Re: French interview

Quote:
Yeah, I didn't understand that either.
Sorry, rough translation... It means that the set will be plain and simple. Sober is the word that is used, but they said they were still thinking about it and it was only for the first shows. Restrained is maybe a better translation?

The quote :
Adam : We have started to discuss about it. We're going to play Coachella, then maybe some shows in the state, with a pretty simple (/restrained) stage set."

Last edited by Madklikor; 04-12-2006 at 03:22 AM..
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
dekard49
04-12-2006, 03:35 AM

I'm sad to see APC go in its current form. There was a definate progression from MDN > 13th Step.

Are there any documented reasons they are dissolving it in its current form? Obviously emotive had a part to play, from what ive read they werent very happy with it, but the "releasing songs" comment makes it sound like they had record label troubles?

On the bright side, at least that (potentially) cuts loose Iha for reformed pumpkins?

A sober/restrianed set list? Shit :(
Old 04-12-2006, 03:35 AM   #122
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 7

I'm sad to see APC go in its current form. There was a definate progression from MDN > 13th Step.

Are there any documented reasons they are dissolving it in its current form? Obviously emotive had a part to play, from what ive read they werent very happy with it, but the "releasing songs" comment makes it sound like they had record label troubles?

On the bright side, at least that (potentially) cuts loose Iha for reformed pumpkins?

A sober/restrianed set list? Shit :(
orange.juice's Avatar orange.juice
04-12-2006, 03:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madklikor

The quote :
oh noes....
Old 04-12-2006, 03:45 AM   #123
Banned.

Bincount™: 932

Quote:

The quote :
oh noes....
RED_THE_HAT
04-12-2006, 03:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by slicknickshady
Amy Lee is Awesome.

If I hear Amy Lee sing another fucking song again, I am going to shoot your dog.
Old 04-12-2006, 03:47 AM   #124
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 6

Quote:
Amy Lee is Awesome.

If I hear Amy Lee sing another fucking song again, I am going to shoot your dog.
LetGoLetgoLetGo's Avatar LetGoLetgoLetGo
04-12-2006, 04:30 AM

I took the So ber thing as a joke from the band. Like all they are playing is "Sober". Maybe because that is the last song that I want to hear at a show, and they cater to my needs.
Old 04-12-2006, 04:30 AM   #125
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 18

I took the So ber thing as a joke from the band. Like all they are playing is "Sober". Maybe because that is the last song that I want to hear at a show, and they cater to my needs.
04-12-2006, 04:48 AM

read Madklikor's last post, that's not how it sounds like.
Old 04-12-2006, 04:48 AM   #126
Banned.

read Madklikor's last post, that's not how it sounds like.
millermt's Avatar millermt
04-12-2006, 04:55 AM

A simple stage setup is exactly what I was hoping for. They did the big production with a scripted, repetitive setlist for the Lateralus tour. Hopefully a simple stage setup means more freedom to change up the setlist from show to show.
12-Aug-02 Trenton, NJ | 13-Aug-02 NYC | 29-Oct-02 PHL | 17-May-06 PHL | 19-May-06 NYC | 20-May-06 NYC | 28-Sep-06 Camden, NJ | 02-Oct-06 Wilkes-Barre, PA | 05-Oct-06 Hartford, CT | 06-Oct-06 East Rutherford, NJ | 07-Oct-06 Long Island, NY | 09-Jun-07 Atlantic City, NJ | 23-Jun-07 Fort Wayne, IN | 29-Jun-07 Cincinnati, OH | 07-Aug-09 Cincinnati, OH | 16-Jul-10 Las Vegas, NV | 15-Mar-14 Las Vegas, NV | 22-Jan-16 STL | 23-Jan-16 Nashville, TN | 29-Oct-16 NOLA | 08-Jun-17 Rosemont, IL | 20-May-18 Columbus, OH | 08-May-19 Louisville, KY | 13-May-19 STL | 04-Jun-19 Prague | 05-Jun-19 Vienna | 15-Oct-19 DEN | 16-Oct-19 DEN | 31-Oct-19 MKE | 11-Nov-19 Toronto | 12-Nov-19 Toronto | 24-Nov-19 Raleigh, NC | 18-Jan-20 Glendale, AZ | 21-Jan-20 ATX | 29-Jan-20 Nashville, TN
Old 04-12-2006, 04:55 AM   #127
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 38

A simple stage setup is exactly what I was hoping for. They did the big production with a scripted, repetitive setlist for the Lateralus tour. Hopefully a simple stage setup means more freedom to change up the setlist from show to show.
12-Aug-02 Trenton, NJ | 13-Aug-02 NYC | 29-Oct-02 PHL | 17-May-06 PHL | 19-May-06 NYC | 20-May-06 NYC | 28-Sep-06 Camden, NJ | 02-Oct-06 Wilkes-Barre, PA | 05-Oct-06 Hartford, CT | 06-Oct-06 East Rutherford, NJ | 07-Oct-06 Long Island, NY | 09-Jun-07 Atlantic City, NJ | 23-Jun-07 Fort Wayne, IN | 29-Jun-07 Cincinnati, OH | 07-Aug-09 Cincinnati, OH | 16-Jul-10 Las Vegas, NV | 15-Mar-14 Las Vegas, NV | 22-Jan-16 STL | 23-Jan-16 Nashville, TN | 29-Oct-16 NOLA | 08-Jun-17 Rosemont, IL | 20-May-18 Columbus, OH | 08-May-19 Louisville, KY | 13-May-19 STL | 04-Jun-19 Prague | 05-Jun-19 Vienna | 15-Oct-19 DEN | 16-Oct-19 DEN | 31-Oct-19 MKE | 11-Nov-19 Toronto | 12-Nov-19 Toronto | 24-Nov-19 Raleigh, NC | 18-Jan-20 Glendale, AZ | 21-Jan-20 ATX | 29-Jan-20 Nashville, TN
fripptronic's Avatar fripptronic
04-12-2006, 05:41 AM

i totally agree millermt. i even started a thread awhile back (http://toolnavy.com/showthread.php?t=36376) suggesting that it'd be nice to see them utilize a more minimal lighting setup, and people seemed to shit themselves over the prospect. to them tool is about fireworks apparently. having my notion (at least somewhat) confirmed raises my self-esteem.
Old 04-12-2006, 05:41 AM   #128
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 6

i totally agree millermt. i even started a thread awhile back (http://toolnavy.com/showthread.php?t=36376) suggesting that it'd be nice to see them utilize a more minimal lighting setup, and people seemed to shit themselves over the prospect. to them tool is about fireworks apparently. having my notion (at least somewhat) confirmed raises my self-esteem.
Idiotica
04-12-2006, 05:47 AM

probably so they can worry about 1 thing at a time u know new tour and setlist last thing they want is a huge stage production where 100 things can go wrong. things.
Old 04-12-2006, 05:47 AM   #129
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 36

probably so they can worry about 1 thing at a time u know new tour and setlist last thing they want is a huge stage production where 100 things can go wrong. things.
phishman1's Avatar phishman1
04-12-2006, 06:08 AM

As much as I'd like to have them release the live DVD from the Lateralus tour, how realistic is our hope? On one hand, they did release the Shism and Parabola DVD singles years and years after they were made. But, on the other hand, the footage filmed for the live DVD is how many years old...(3, 4, ?...)

Sure, everyone wants to see the live DVD, but just think how much later the new album would be coming out if they would have spent 6 months getting the live DVD together...

That being said, I'm still crossing my fingers that the live DVD will *eventually* come out...someday
Old 04-12-2006, 06:08 AM   #130
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 467

As much as I'd like to have them release the live DVD from the Lateralus tour, how realistic is our hope? On one hand, they did release the Shism and Parabola DVD singles years and years after they were made. But, on the other hand, the footage filmed for the live DVD is how many years old...(3, 4, ?...)

Sure, everyone wants to see the live DVD, but just think how much later the new album would be coming out if they would have spent 6 months getting the live DVD together...

That being said, I'm still crossing my fingers that the live DVD will *eventually* come out...someday
ARMZ's Avatar ARMZ
04-12-2006, 06:14 AM

If you recall Blair had mentioned that the live DVD is in the hands of someone else and that even the band members don't know where it's at in terms of progress, I could find the post/newsletter but I can't be fucked.
Old 04-12-2006, 06:14 AM   #131
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 415

If you recall Blair had mentioned that the live DVD is in the hands of someone else and that even the band members don't know where it's at in terms of progress, I could find the post/newsletter but I can't be fucked.
ARMZ's Avatar ARMZ
04-12-2006, 06:23 AM

Second wind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMBAs you might expect, we receive a considerable amount of email from people who have Tool related questions, with the majority of the inquires pertaining to the band's new recording, including the official release date, album title, track listings, any singles it may eventually spawn, art design/packaging, videos, future tour plans, support acts, venues, and even how one goes about obtaining a back stage pass. And then there are those Tool enthusiasts who are seemingly more concerned with times past, those in quest of the fabled - er - elusive live DVD (some who rummage through fan sites in search of bits and pieces [usually disseminated via the interminable rumor mill
, and others who ceaselessly engage in Baconian follies - er -methods closer to home). Scrolling through these testaments of loyalty on a near daily basis (even glancing over the querist clones), I usually reply that, although I'd be more than happy to answer any questions, unfortunately my hands are tied. For you see, such specifics are often compartmentalized to better ensure any premature leaks resulting in frivolous litigation and all kinds of bootlegging mischief. Also, incredible as it may seem to the average fan, in some instances even the members of the band, themselves, aren't exactly sure what's going on with regards to certain aspects of a specific project. Whether they are distracted by more artistic endeavors, extracurricular and/or recreational activities, or this is all part of some darker global conspiracy, I honestly can't say, but the fact remains that, at times, not everyone involved is absolutely certain where the goods are, other than hoping that they're in a safe place.
Old 04-12-2006, 06:23 AM   #132
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 415

Second wind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMBAs you might expect, we receive a considerable amount of email from people who have Tool related questions, with the majority of the inquires pertaining to the band's new recording, including the official release date, album title, track listings, any singles it may eventually spawn, art design/packaging, videos, future tour plans, support acts, venues, and even how one goes about obtaining a back stage pass. And then there are those Tool enthusiasts who are seemingly more concerned with times past, those in quest of the fabled - er - elusive live DVD (some who rummage through fan sites in search of bits and pieces [usually disseminated via the interminable rumor mill
, and others who ceaselessly engage in Baconian follies - er -methods closer to home). Scrolling through these testaments of loyalty on a near daily basis (even glancing over the querist clones), I usually reply that, although I'd be more than happy to answer any questions, unfortunately my hands are tied. For you see, such specifics are often compartmentalized to better ensure any premature leaks resulting in frivolous litigation and all kinds of bootlegging mischief. Also, incredible as it may seem to the average fan, in some instances even the members of the band, themselves, aren't exactly sure what's going on with regards to certain aspects of a specific project. Whether they are distracted by more artistic endeavors, extracurricular and/or recreational activities, or this is all part of some darker global conspiracy, I honestly can't say, but the fact remains that, at times, not everyone involved is absolutely certain where the goods are, other than hoping that they're in a safe place.
insaner's Avatar insaner
04-12-2006, 06:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomhero8823
scans..... or else its fake.

funny, i can tell its real without even seeing scans.
Old 04-12-2006, 06:26 AM   #133
On Probation

Bincount™: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomhero8823
scans..... or else its fake.

funny, i can tell its real without even seeing scans.
electribe1's Avatar electribe1
04-12-2006, 06:34 AM

The rest is pretty much what we've already read.
The interviewer gives his quick impression on the album : "With a enormous bass sound, this new dynamic album mixes big grooves with cutting metal riffs and a real anger. [...] The 11 pieces of this record, 77 minutes of often oppresive music, leaves us breahtless."[/QUOTE]

parlez voooz fran-kays?
Old 04-12-2006, 06:34 AM   #134
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 0

The rest is pretty much what we've already read.
The interviewer gives his quick impression on the album : "With a enormous bass sound, this new dynamic album mixes big grooves with cutting metal riffs and a real anger. [...] The 11 pieces of this record, 77 minutes of often oppresive music, leaves us breahtless."[/QUOTE]

parlez voooz fran-kays?
04-12-2006, 06:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quantum
In a way, I am happy that APC is over. It adds to the possibility that Maynard may be up for another Tool album in a couple of years.
I think the boys are aware that they are older now and that maybe it's time to create one more masterpiece before bowing out.
I don't know.
I'm also glad to hear that Danny has a powerful presence on this album. His drumming is genius and so unique.
after eMOTIVE...APC had no choice but to split up...jesus that album was terrible. but mer de noms and thirteenth step are fucking great
Old 04-12-2006, 06:48 AM   #135
Level 7 - Loquacious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quantum
In a way, I am happy that APC is over. It adds to the possibility that Maynard may be up for another Tool album in a couple of years.
I think the boys are aware that they are older now and that maybe it's time to create one more masterpiece before bowing out.
I don't know.
I'm also glad to hear that Danny has a powerful presence on this album. His drumming is genius and so unique.
after eMOTIVE...APC had no choice but to split up...jesus that album was terrible. but mer de noms and thirteenth step are fucking great
04-12-2006, 06:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by McRoggles
The Noose being the best apc song, the only one to live up to Tool. Maybe Magdalena as well.
now THATS some fucking funny shit.
Old 04-12-2006, 06:57 AM   #136
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 73

Quote:
The Noose being the best apc song, the only one to live up to Tool. Maybe Magdalena as well.
now THATS some fucking funny shit.
praefector's Avatar praefector
04-12-2006, 07:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalie Portman
The Noose is by far their best song, but I also dig the Package and Gravity quite a bit. Thomas and 3 Libras are great as far as Mer De Noms goes.
from 13th step im goin with "pet" ...everything else bores me

mer de noms - thomas, brena, 3 libras, and orestes are all beautiful songs
Old 04-12-2006, 07:01 AM   #137
Level 13 - Nothing Can Defeat the Quad Laser

Bincount™: 1020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalie Portman
The Noose is by far their best song, but I also dig the Package and Gravity quite a bit. Thomas and 3 Libras are great as far as Mer De Noms goes.
from 13th step im goin with "pet" ...everything else bores me

mer de noms - thomas, brena, 3 libras, and orestes are all beautiful songs
Deoxy_Anomaly's Avatar Deoxy_Anomaly
04-12-2006, 07:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by electribe1
Note: eMOTIVE was pretty much just Maynard and Billy...Jeordie's with NIN's touring lineup now and Iha has the pumpkins to deal with again, not to mention Freese has been drumming occassionally for NIN as well as that Black Light Burns project I keep hearing so much about.
As per the 'sober' comment, I'm rather sure that has nothing to do with inebriation (laugh) but, more simply, just getting a feel for the new crowds by starting off simple and letting their stage-show progress as they get deeper into the tour...I bet when they get back to the states, it'll be mind-bending. Not that it matters to me, though, I'd be more than elated to see them with nothing but themselves and their instruments.

Last edited by Deoxy_Anomaly; 04-12-2006 at 07:10 AM..
Old 04-12-2006, 07:08 AM   #138

Bincount™: 10

Quote:
Note: eMOTIVE was pretty much just Maynard and Billy...Jeordie's with NIN's touring lineup now and Iha has the pumpkins to deal with again, not to mention Freese has been drumming occassionally for NIN as well as that Black Light Burns project I keep hearing so much about.
As per the 'sober' comment, I'm rather sure that has nothing to do with inebriation (laugh) but, more simply, just getting a feel for the new crowds by starting off simple and letting their stage-show progress as they get deeper into the tour...I bet when they get back to the states, it'll be mind-bending. Not that it matters to me, though, I'd be more than elated to see them with nothing but themselves and their instruments.

Last edited by Deoxy_Anomaly; 04-12-2006 at 07:10 AM..
Systolic
04-12-2006, 07:17 AM

Quote:
Sober...do you get it?

My thoughts exactly.

I think its just a hint at their setlists.
Old 04-12-2006, 07:17 AM   #139
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 862

Quote:
Sober...do you get it?

My thoughts exactly.

I think its just a hint at their setlists.
04-12-2006, 07:23 AM

If someone sends me scans of the entire article, and if the article is not ridiculously long, I will translate the entire thing and post it here.
Old 04-12-2006, 07:23 AM   #140
STA
Banned.

Bincount™: 11285

If someone sends me scans of the entire article, and if the article is not ridiculously long, I will translate the entire thing and post it here.
STA's Avatar STA
04-12-2006, 07:25 AM

Quote:
after eMOTIVE...APC had no choice but to split up...jesus that album was terrible.
Marry me.
Old 04-12-2006, 07:25 AM   #141
STA
Banned.

Quote:
after eMOTIVE...APC had no choice but to split up...jesus that album was terrible.
Marry me.
STA's Avatar STA
04-12-2006, 07:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow to Anima
Someone just sent me links to the full article, and it is really quite long. I have work to do, but if I have the time I'll translate it. No promises, though. Maybe we can divide up the work? Each of us could take a page or something?
Old 04-12-2006, 07:33 AM   #142
STA
Banned.

Quote:
Someone just sent me links to the full article, and it is really quite long. I have work to do, but if I have the time I'll translate it. No promises, though. Maybe we can divide up the work? Each of us could take a page or something?
ripewithdecay's Avatar ripewithdecay
04-12-2006, 07:37 AM

I was at that show where Maynard fucked up during Parabola. 8/17/2002 in Providence.

That is all.
Old 04-12-2006, 07:37 AM   #143
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

I was at that show where Maynard fucked up during Parabola. 8/17/2002 in Providence.

That is all.
04-12-2006, 07:43 AM

It has been requested that I not give out the links to the various pages of the article, but I am working on translating the first page now, and if anyone who knows French already has the links or the article itself and is willing to translate page 2 (or whichever) that would be great.
Old 04-12-2006, 07:43 AM   #144
STA
Banned.

It has been requested that I not give out the links to the various pages of the article, but I am working on translating the first page now, and if anyone who knows French already has the links or the article itself and is willing to translate page 2 (or whichever) that would be great.
Dolophane's Avatar Dolophane
04-12-2006, 08:33 AM

Quote:
some shows in the state, with a pretty simple (/restrained) stage set.
Man, I hope they play smaller venues. Last time I saw them, they were little specks way below me.
"You see, for me [art]'s not one of life's ornaments, rococo relaxation to be greeted affably after a day of hard work; I'm inverted on this : for me it's my very breath, the one thing necessary, and all else is excretion and a latrine."

~Arno Schmidt
Old 04-12-2006, 08:33 AM   #145
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 95

Quote:
some shows in the state, with a pretty simple (/restrained) stage set.
Man, I hope they play smaller venues. Last time I saw them, they were little specks way below me.
"You see, for me [art]'s not one of life's ornaments, rococo relaxation to be greeted affably after a day of hard work; I'm inverted on this : for me it's my very breath, the one thing necessary, and all else is excretion and a latrine."

~Arno Schmidt
hooker w/ a pineal gland's Avatar hooker w/ a pineal gland
04-12-2006, 08:39 AM

if less APC means more Tool and Puscifer - Hell Yes!
Old 04-12-2006, 08:39 AM   #146
Level 3 - Talker

if less APC means more Tool and Puscifer - Hell Yes!
04-12-2006, 08:43 AM

come on, emotive wasnt that bad. i am kinda sad to see apc go, but that just means more time focused on what really matters.... tool
09.08.01 06.15.07 06.17.07 06.23.07 06.29.07 08.07.09 08.08.09 06.25.10 06.26.10 01.24.12 02.04.12 06.23.12 01.22.16 01.23.16 06.07.17 06.08.17 05.20.18 05.08.19 11.02.19 01.29.20 03.04.22 03.18.22 05.25.23
Old 04-12-2006, 08:43 AM   #147
Level 8 - Vociferous

come on, emotive wasnt that bad. i am kinda sad to see apc go, but that just means more time focused on what really matters.... tool
09.08.01 06.15.07 06.17.07 06.23.07 06.29.07 08.07.09 08.08.09 06.25.10 06.26.10 01.24.12 02.04.12 06.23.12 01.22.16 01.23.16 06.07.17 06.08.17 05.20.18 05.08.19 11.02.19 01.29.20 03.04.22 03.18.22 05.25.23
Bloody's Avatar Bloody
04-12-2006, 08:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooldude
emotive was overall bad yes. when the levee breaks and passive are good though
Old 04-12-2006, 08:57 AM   #148
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 76

Quote:
emotive was overall bad yes. when the levee breaks and passive are good though
zoomster
04-12-2006, 09:00 AM

emotive definitely had some good parts. on a side note, any news on billy howerdel?
Old 04-12-2006, 09:00 AM   #149
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

emotive definitely had some good parts. on a side note, any news on billy howerdel?
STA's Avatar STA
04-12-2006, 09:01 AM

Quote:
The death of APC, while welcomed, is not nearly punishment enough for that travesty.

Also, since no one else seems to be on board with this translation project, I'm just going to leave it for now.
Old 04-12-2006, 09:01 AM   #150
STA
Banned.

Quote:
The death of APC, while welcomed, is not nearly punishment enough for that travesty.

Also, since no one else seems to be on board with this translation project, I'm just going to leave it for now.
onebear's Avatar onebear
04-12-2006, 09:14 AM

Hell yes - thanks so much Shadow to Anima :D
...sorry I can't help
Quote:
Old 04-12-2006, 09:14 AM   #151
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 1

Hell yes - thanks so much Shadow to Anima :D
...sorry I can't help
Quote:
04-12-2006, 09:19 AM

i'd help, but can't speak french. So i wouldn't be too much of a help.
Old 04-12-2006, 09:19 AM   #152
Banned.

i'd help, but can't speak french. So i wouldn't be too much of a help.
Wretched's Avatar Wretched
04-12-2006, 11:25 AM

I am overall pleased. I will buy this album, still.
Old 04-12-2006, 11:25 AM   #153
Banned.

Bincount™: 3710

I am overall pleased. I will buy this album, still.
Agenda's Avatar Agenda
04-12-2006, 01:28 PM

Quote:
Yes i would and Amy Lee Kicks Ass and is Awesome.

We get it you like Amy Lee. Personally I think shes a shitty singer. Her vocals are layered and layered even live. If APC dies and Tool gets a greater focus I'm all for that. I love APC but TOOL is just on another level.
Old 04-12-2006, 01:28 PM   #154
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 27

Quote:
Yes i would and Amy Lee Kicks Ass and is Awesome.

We get it you like Amy Lee. Personally I think shes a shitty singer. Her vocals are layered and layered even live. If APC dies and Tool gets a greater focus I'm all for that. I love APC but TOOL is just on another level.
04-12-2006, 05:08 PM

So how about a full translation of this interview?
Old 04-12-2006, 05:08 PM   #155
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 88

04-12-2006, 06:15 PM

Quote:
I've been working on it, but I, like, have a thesis to write and stuff. There must be some people out there who are willing to help out with this. I have the first page completed. Anyone?
Old 04-12-2006, 06:15 PM   #156
STA
Banned.

Quote:
I've been working on it, but I, like, have a thesis to write and stuff. There must be some people out there who are willing to help out with this. I have the first page completed. Anyone?
/Parallelus/Reflectionis/'s Avatar /Parallelus/Reflectionis/
04-12-2006, 08:55 PM

Quote:
Sure, just send me the full article and I'll share the translation with you.
Old 04-12-2006, 08:55 PM   #157

Bincount™: 34

Quote:
Sure, just send me the full article and I'll share the translation with you.
04-13-2006, 10:14 AM

Still waiting...
Old 04-13-2006, 10:14 AM   #158

Bincount™: 34

Still waiting...
04-13-2006, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agenda
I love APC but TOOL is just on another level.
My thoughts exactly. It's a bummer that the APC that we know is no more. I'm going to miss their sound and seeing them live (Red Rocks was killer.)

I would like it if this gave tool more time to create new material, I just hope it doesn't mean anything gets rushed and put out in a year or so.
Old 04-13-2006, 07:19 PM   #159
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agenda
I love APC but TOOL is just on another level.
My thoughts exactly. It's a bummer that the APC that we know is no more. I'm going to miss their sound and seeing them live (Red Rocks was killer.)

I would like it if this gave tool more time to create new material, I just hope it doesn't mean anything gets rushed and put out in a year or so.
Goldfoot
04-13-2006, 07:27 PM

^^ HAH I TOTALLY GET YOR NAME

Shit there are so many of those here.
Old 04-13-2006, 07:27 PM   #160
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 88

^^ HAH I TOTALLY GET YOR NAME

Shit there are so many of those here.

Rate This Thread