Re: French interview

Quote:
Originally Posted by meatchunk
I think it was providence, RI in fall of 2002 check concert reveiws
Summer 2002 my bad
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
millermt's Avatar millermt
04-11-2006, 06:12 PM

I think something got lost in translation with the live DVD thing. Obelisong clearly says there will be a live DVD.
12-Aug-02 Trenton, NJ | 13-Aug-02 NYC | 29-Oct-02 PHL | 17-May-06 PHL | 19-May-06 NYC | 20-May-06 NYC | 28-Sep-06 Camden, NJ | 02-Oct-06 Wilkes-Barre, PA | 05-Oct-06 Hartford, CT | 06-Oct-06 East Rutherford, NJ | 07-Oct-06 Long Island, NY | 09-Jun-07 Atlantic City, NJ | 23-Jun-07 Fort Wayne, IN | 29-Jun-07 Cincinnati, OH | 07-Aug-09 Cincinnati, OH | 16-Jul-10 Las Vegas, NV | 15-Mar-14 Las Vegas, NV | 22-Jan-16 STL | 23-Jan-16 Nashville, TN | 29-Oct-16 NOLA | 08-Jun-17 Rosemont, IL | 20-May-18 Columbus, OH | 08-May-19 Louisville, KY | 13-May-19 STL | 04-Jun-19 Prague | 05-Jun-19 Vienna | 15-Oct-19 DEN | 16-Oct-19 DEN | 31-Oct-19 MKE | 11-Nov-19 Toronto | 12-Nov-19 Toronto | 24-Nov-19 Raleigh, NC | 18-Jan-20 Glendale, AZ | 21-Jan-20 ATX | 29-Jan-20 Nashville, TN
Old 04-11-2006, 06:12 PM   #82
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 38

I think something got lost in translation with the live DVD thing. Obelisong clearly says there will be a live DVD.
12-Aug-02 Trenton, NJ | 13-Aug-02 NYC | 29-Oct-02 PHL | 17-May-06 PHL | 19-May-06 NYC | 20-May-06 NYC | 28-Sep-06 Camden, NJ | 02-Oct-06 Wilkes-Barre, PA | 05-Oct-06 Hartford, CT | 06-Oct-06 East Rutherford, NJ | 07-Oct-06 Long Island, NY | 09-Jun-07 Atlantic City, NJ | 23-Jun-07 Fort Wayne, IN | 29-Jun-07 Cincinnati, OH | 07-Aug-09 Cincinnati, OH | 16-Jul-10 Las Vegas, NV | 15-Mar-14 Las Vegas, NV | 22-Jan-16 STL | 23-Jan-16 Nashville, TN | 29-Oct-16 NOLA | 08-Jun-17 Rosemont, IL | 20-May-18 Columbus, OH | 08-May-19 Louisville, KY | 13-May-19 STL | 04-Jun-19 Prague | 05-Jun-19 Vienna | 15-Oct-19 DEN | 16-Oct-19 DEN | 31-Oct-19 MKE | 11-Nov-19 Toronto | 12-Nov-19 Toronto | 24-Nov-19 Raleigh, NC | 18-Jan-20 Glendale, AZ | 21-Jan-20 ATX | 29-Jan-20 Nashville, TN
Descencia's Avatar Descencia
04-11-2006, 06:15 PM

lol@jambi
Old 04-11-2006, 06:15 PM   #83
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 13

lol@jambi
Goldfoot
04-11-2006, 06:15 PM

Quote:
This was an average TOOL show. Maynard blew his voice out
halfway through Parabola, slammed down the mic, and
stormed off stage. Adam, Danny, and Justin forged on
finishing the song in stellar fashion with the barely audible
vocals of 10,000 fans singing the remainder of the lyrics.
OMG 10,000 FANS!!!!!!1111
Old 04-11-2006, 06:15 PM   #84
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 88

Quote:
This was an average TOOL show. Maynard blew his voice out
vocals of 10,000 fans singing the remainder of the lyrics.
04-11-2006, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldfoot
I noticed that too. It's nice.
Old 04-11-2006, 06:16 PM   #85
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldfoot
I noticed that too. It's nice.
Xanatos's Avatar Xanatos
04-11-2006, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spitcodfry
Seriously people...watch Maynard fuck up during Parabola: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFoWz4fiwCE&search=maynard%20tool

How often do you get to see a 40 year-old relive puberty?
I lol'd. Made my day.
Old 04-11-2006, 06:17 PM   #86
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 5

Quote:
Seriously people...watch Maynard fuck up during Parabola: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFoWz4fiwCE&search=maynard%20tool

I lol'd. Made my day.
Dross
04-11-2006, 06:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by praefector
you got something against females with amazing voices?

say what you will about the crappy music she sings to but you cant deny the chick has serious chops
Free Dominguez > Amy Lee

A little band called Kidneythieves. She also has a solo album.

No more APC really sucks. Oh well at least we got 2 excellent albums out of them.

Last edited by Dross; 04-11-2006 at 06:30 PM..
Old 04-11-2006, 06:28 PM   #87

Bincount™: 6

Quote:
you got something against females with amazing voices?

say what you will about the crappy music she sings to but you cant deny the chick has serious chops
Free Dominguez > Amy Lee

A little band called Kidneythieves. She also has a solo album.

No more APC really sucks. Oh well at least we got 2 excellent albums out of them.

Last edited by Dross; 04-11-2006 at 06:30 PM..
intoaneye's Avatar intoaneye
04-11-2006, 06:44 PM

amy lee with apc i can see working..... as for being done with apc I understand where he is coming from. I mean 2 members leave the band (3?). I was bummed when I got 13th step and found out. (except for one song). I guess i just saw it as more chemistry. And Jeordie and Iha had nothing to do with the writing process on 13th step. And then you have to wait for Tool to be done with touring. And guess what your expected to make an album with apc and tour again. Then everyone will expect more Tool. Like Maynard said a few song with apc would probably be it. Id love just to see where jeordie and Iha take the music with some songs (if they still stay in the band) but dont really care for an album

Oh does anyone actually know when Imagine music was written by apc because Paz was apart of it?
Old 04-11-2006, 06:44 PM   #88
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 50

amy lee with apc i can see working..... as for being done with apc I understand where he is coming from. I mean 2 members leave the band (3?). I was bummed when I got 13th step and found out. (except for one song). I guess i just saw it as more chemistry. And Jeordie and Iha had nothing to do with the writing process on 13th step. And then you have to wait for Tool to be done with touring. And guess what your expected to make an album with apc and tour again. Then everyone will expect more Tool. Like Maynard said a few song with apc would probably be it. Id love just to see where jeordie and Iha take the music with some songs (if they still stay in the band) but dont really care for an album

Oh does anyone actually know when Imagine music was written by apc because Paz was apart of it?
04-11-2006, 07:14 PM

Apperently no one reads interviews with the head of APC, Billy. He said months and months ago that APC in it's current form is over, and that he was looking to start his solo work in the near future with a new line up and name.
Old 04-11-2006, 07:14 PM   #89
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 52

Apperently no one reads interviews with the head of APC, Billy. He said months and months ago that APC in it's current form is over, and that he was looking to start his solo work in the near future with a new line up and name.
84 pontiac dream
04-11-2006, 07:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boozy Eulogist
hmm.all i remember is that jakk racing (whatever) soundtrack...a while back...
shit...i could care less for a billy-less apc....maynard imo can be replaced....as long as he still has that melodic backbone that was incorporated into apc...i'll be happy...
Old 04-11-2006, 07:21 PM   #90
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 1

Quote:
hmm.all i remember is that jakk racing (whatever) soundtrack...a while back...
shit...i could care less for a billy-less apc....maynard imo can be replaced....as long as he still has that melodic backbone that was incorporated into apc...i'll be happy...
praefector's Avatar praefector
04-11-2006, 07:30 PM

Quote:
people interview billy howerdel

rofl

the only thing i want to ask him is:

"what is it like to tune billy corgan's guitar"
Old 04-11-2006, 07:30 PM   #91
Level 13 - Nothing Can Defeat the Quad Laser

Bincount™: 1020

Quote:

rofl

FortySix&Two
04-11-2006, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Oh.My.God. That was one of the most horrifyingly bad experiences I've had with TOOL. Ouch. Oh wait, it's the first.
Old 04-11-2006, 07:45 PM   #92

Bincount™: 2

Quote:
Oh.My.God. That was one of the most horrifyingly bad experiences I've had with TOOL. Ouch. Oh wait, it's the first.
InertUniformity's Avatar InertUniformity
04-11-2006, 08:03 PM

2 things:

can someone out there translate this interview please? i would be really appreciative.

AND who came up with the idea of amy lee singing for APC? Is that a new thing fabricated here at TDN or was it suggested somewhere else by someone legitimate?
Old 04-11-2006, 08:03 PM   #93
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 104

2 things:

can someone out there translate this interview please? i would be really appreciative.

AND who came up with the idea of amy lee singing for APC? Is that a new thing fabricated here at TDN or was it suggested somewhere else by someone legitimate?
04-11-2006, 08:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InertUniformity
Fabricated on TDN
Old 04-11-2006, 08:04 PM   #94
crows before hoes

Bincount™: 8619

Quote:
Fabricated on TDN
04-11-2006, 08:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellboy1975
Fabricated on TDN
We know how to start rumours. Looking forward to seeing this one on blabbermouth and the like.
Old 04-11-2006, 08:17 PM   #95
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellboy1975
Fabricated on TDN
We know how to start rumours. Looking forward to seeing this one on blabbermouth and the like.
Idiotica
04-11-2006, 08:19 PM

what about the Peach band site with 'news' of the 'tool live album' just around the corner ? what the hell ?
Old 04-11-2006, 08:19 PM   #96
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 36

what about the Peach band site with 'news' of the 'tool live album' just around the corner ? what the hell ?
praefector's Avatar praefector
04-11-2006, 08:42 PM

Quote:
i suggested it as a response to the "APC is over" remark...

i still remember billy saying he preferred a female voice to his APC music but after having a respected vocalist like maynard you cant just replace him and keep hte same name...as many people (in all likelihood) wouldnt have given a shit about his album were it not for maynard.

but apparently billy is putting the project on hold in favor of something else--so it's a moot point.
Old 04-11-2006, 08:42 PM   #97
Level 13 - Nothing Can Defeat the Quad Laser

Bincount™: 1020

Quote:
i suggested it as a response to the "APC is over" remark...

i still remember billy saying he preferred a female voice to his APC music but after having a respected vocalist like maynard you cant just replace him and keep hte same name...as many people (in all likelihood) wouldnt have given a shit about his album were it not for maynard.

but apparently billy is putting the project on hold in favor of something else--so it's a moot point.
ARMZ's Avatar ARMZ
04-11-2006, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madklikor
The rest is pretty much what we've already read.
The interviewer gives his quick impression on the album : "With a enormous bass sound, this new dynamic album mixes big grooves with cutting metal riffs and a real anger. [...] The 11 pieces of this record, 77 minutes of often oppresive music, leaves us breahtless."
Yesaaa
Old 04-11-2006, 08:54 PM   #98
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 415

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madklikor
The rest is pretty much what we've already read.
The interviewer gives his quick impression on the album : "With a enormous bass sound, this new dynamic album mixes big grooves with cutting metal riffs and a real anger. [...] The 11 pieces of this record, 77 minutes of often oppresive music, leaves us breahtless."
Yesaaa
HiPp_1's Avatar HiPp_1
04-11-2006, 09:04 PM

When I think of Amy Lee, I think American Idol. she can sing, but it doesnt work with TOOL/APC stuff.
Old 04-11-2006, 09:04 PM   #99

Bincount™: 9

When I think of Amy Lee, I think American Idol. she can sing, but it doesnt work with TOOL/APC stuff.
Lost Keys's Avatar Lost Keys
04-11-2006, 09:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomhero8823
this article is just full of bad news.

yep. makes me just want to download it before it comes out. they don't take themselves seriously. why should i?

no dvd, no apc and the album might be a cliche political one. great. and lets keep hiding the artwork and tracklisting.

two can play that game
Old 04-11-2006, 09:35 PM   #100

Bincount™: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomhero8823
this article is just full of bad news.

yep. makes me just want to download it before it comes out. they don't take themselves seriously. why should i?

no dvd, no apc and the album might be a cliche political one. great. and lets keep hiding the artwork and tracklisting.

two can play that game
04-11-2006, 10:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost Keys

two can play that game
Your talking about a man in 2 huge succesful bands.... TWO SUCCESSFUL BANDS.... fuck you buddy. Id like to see what your worth in your 40s. Your a "cliche" critical poster. GTFO
Old 04-11-2006, 10:08 PM   #101
Level 8 - Vociferous

Quote:

two can play that game
Your talking about a man in 2 huge succesful bands.... TWO SUCCESSFUL BANDS.... fuck you buddy. Id like to see what your worth in your 40s. Your a "cliche" critical poster. GTFO
04-11-2006, 10:22 PM

Quote:

rofl

Interview the creator and man who wrote most of the work?

Naw.
Old 04-11-2006, 10:22 PM   #102
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 52

Quote:

rofl

Interview the creator and man who wrote most of the work?

Naw.
Natalie Portman's Avatar Natalie Portman
04-11-2006, 10:31 PM

Dude, APC is pretty bad ass. It sucks that they will be no more, but it was good while it lasted. Both Mer De Noms and Thirteenth Step were some of the best albums released in their respective years (imo). But, now maybe we'll get some more TOOL albums.
Old 04-11-2006, 10:31 PM   #103
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 34

Dude, APC is pretty bad ass. It sucks that they will be no more, but it was good while it lasted. Both Mer De Noms and Thirteenth Step were some of the best albums released in their respective years (imo). But, now maybe we'll get some more TOOL albums.
Briznitch's Avatar Briznitch
04-11-2006, 10:40 PM

Quote:

Now that was some fuckin funny shit.
Old 04-11-2006, 10:40 PM   #104
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 36

Quote:

Now that was some fuckin funny shit.
04-11-2006, 10:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by intoaneye

Cool you believed me. Someone take a screenshot.
Old 04-11-2006, 10:54 PM   #105

Quote:

oias.heeda's Avatar oias.heeda
04-11-2006, 10:59 PM

[This was an average TOOL show. Maynard blew his voice out
vocals of 10,000 fans singing the remainder of the lyrics. ]

Aahh....Then what happened? Was it the last song of the show or did it end there?
Old 04-11-2006, 10:59 PM   #106
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0

Aahh....Then what happened? Was it the last song of the show or did it end there?
04-11-2006, 11:17 PM

Quote:
what a waiste of 2 posts. im sure there will be plenty more to come
Old 04-11-2006, 11:17 PM   #107
Level 8 - Vociferous

Quote:
04-11-2006, 11:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by McRoggles
13th Step & Mer de Noms have the same problem. After a while lots of songs get really boring. There are only a few good ones left. The Noose being the best apc song, the only one to live up to Tool. Maybe Magdalena as well.
The Noose is by far their best song, but I also dig the Package and Gravity quite a bit. Thomas and 3 Libras are great as far as Mer De Noms goes. I just wish they did the Tapeworm/live version of Vacant instead Passive on eMotive. But, I agree that their albums as a whole don't have the staying power of TOOL. I rarely bust on the APC, even though their music is more current (for the moment) than TOOL's.

Back on topic:
Did anyone translate that whole French article yet?
Old 04-11-2006, 11:28 PM   #108
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by McRoggles
13th Step & Mer de Noms have the same problem. After a while lots of songs get really boring. There are only a few good ones left. The Noose being the best apc song, the only one to live up to Tool. Maybe Magdalena as well.
The Noose is by far their best song, but I also dig the Package and Gravity quite a bit. Thomas and 3 Libras are great as far as Mer De Noms goes. I just wish they did the Tapeworm/live version of Vacant instead Passive on eMotive. But, I agree that their albums as a whole don't have the staying power of TOOL. I rarely bust on the APC, even though their music is more current (for the moment) than TOOL's.

Back on topic:
Did anyone translate that whole French article yet?
04-11-2006, 11:43 PM

Quote:

yeah 48 so far. not bad!

Tool, France and Indiana Jones.

this album will eat my soul

Last edited by Lost Keys; 04-11-2006 at 11:45 PM..
Old 04-11-2006, 11:43 PM   #109

Quote:

yeah 48 so far. not bad!

Tool, France and Indiana Jones.

this album will eat my soul

Last edited by Lost Keys; 04-11-2006 at 11:45 PM..
weak&weary
04-11-2006, 11:53 PM

Tool is so cool.
Old 04-11-2006, 11:53 PM   #110

Tool is so cool.
04-12-2006, 12:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oias.heeda

that happened to him at lollapalooza with APC, he didnt forget his lyrics afterwards though.

someone answer this question though... was that it for the show?

also got to remember... maynard is no grammy award male performance singer. shit happens right?
Old 04-12-2006, 12:02 AM   #111

Bincount™: 26

Quote:

that happened to him at lollapalooza with APC, he didnt forget his lyrics afterwards though.

someone answer this question though... was that it for the show?

also got to remember... maynard is no grammy award male performance singer. shit happens right?
04-12-2006, 12:04 AM

Quote:
The rest of it....

Quote:
Certainly everyone's is entitled to a "bad day at the office."
It's just hard to see it happen to someone when it will affect
others. It was easy to sense that others were also cheering
him on hoping to raise his spirits.

For the rest of show Maynard did his best to do the songs
justiice, but it was obvious he was struggling. It was tough to
watch at times, like he was a baseball player swinging at
every pitch just to get back to the bench.

Triad saved the show from a total loss, and it seemed
Mynard saved something for Lateralus.
Old 04-12-2006, 12:04 AM   #112
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Quote:
The rest of it....

Quote:
Certainly everyone's is entitled to a "bad day at the office."
It's just hard to see it happen to someone when it will affect
others. It was easy to sense that others were also cheering
him on hoping to raise his spirits.

For the rest of show Maynard did his best to do the songs
justiice, but it was obvious he was struggling. It was tough to
watch at times, like he was a baseball player swinging at
every pitch just to get back to the bench.

Triad saved the show from a total loss, and it seemed
Mynard saved something for Lateralus.
noisetherapy's Avatar noisetherapy
04-12-2006, 12:06 AM

does anyone know if he said anything to the crowd from that point on? when/where was this show?
Old 04-12-2006, 12:06 AM   #113

Bincount™: 26

does anyone know if he said anything to the crowd from that point on? when/where was this show?
04-12-2006, 12:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by noisetherapy
http://toolshed.down.net/ has reviews. It was Summer 2002 in Providence. Someone earlier said this. It appears Maynard didn't say anything about it.
Old 04-12-2006, 12:14 AM   #114
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Quote:
Originally Posted by noisetherapy
http://toolshed.down.net/ has reviews. It was Summer 2002 in Providence. Someone earlier said this. It appears Maynard didn't say anything about it.
tempathy's Avatar tempathy
04-12-2006, 12:44 AM

he finished the concert after the song..

i've only seen tool fuck up twice. once adam started playing the intro to 4 degrees when they were supposed to play flood..so he got about 2 seconds into 4 degrees and the rest of the band starts in on flood. or it was flood to 4 degrees...i dunno. it wasn't a trainwreck or near as bad as maynard throwing his voice out mid-bellow but it was quite noticably screwed up.

anyways isn't this thread about a french interview?

as for apc being over i can't say i'm surprised or disappointed. i'd like ot hear more mer de noms style apc but from where they went with emotive i don't see it happening. once they lost paz i kind of tuned them out but 13th step was a good album, i won't lie. and i dig passive. everything else on emotive is un-apc-ish to me. i think i'll stick with my memory of seeing them back on the mer de noms tour at the keller auditorium. great show, hearing bowie's 'ashes to ashes' and the very first hearing of 'perfect enemy' back when it was a tapeworm song.... amazing show. still can't understand why half the audience was wearing tool shirts to an obviously non-tool show. but whatev.

hope to see their dvd out, strange what they say about that. is it translated right? i'm sure they've more than just thought about it.
Old 04-12-2006, 12:44 AM   #115

Bincount™: 17

he finished the concert after the song..

i've only seen tool fuck up twice. once adam started playing the intro to 4 degrees when they were supposed to play flood..so he got about 2 seconds into 4 degrees and the rest of the band starts in on flood. or it was flood to 4 degrees...i dunno. it wasn't a trainwreck or near as bad as maynard throwing his voice out mid-bellow but it was quite noticably screwed up.

anyways isn't this thread about a french interview?

as for apc being over i can't say i'm surprised or disappointed. i'd like ot hear more mer de noms style apc but from where they went with emotive i don't see it happening. once they lost paz i kind of tuned them out but 13th step was a good album, i won't lie. and i dig passive. everything else on emotive is un-apc-ish to me. i think i'll stick with my memory of seeing them back on the mer de noms tour at the keller auditorium. great show, hearing bowie's 'ashes to ashes' and the very first hearing of 'perfect enemy' back when it was a tapeworm song.... amazing show. still can't understand why half the audience was wearing tool shirts to an obviously non-tool show. but whatev.

hope to see their dvd out, strange what they say about that. is it translated right? i'm sure they've more than just thought about it.
04-12-2006, 12:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tempathy
and i dig passive. everything else on emotive is un-apc-ish to me. i think i'll stick with my memory of seeing them back on the mer de noms tour at the keller auditorium. great show, hearing bowie's 'ashes to ashes' and the very first hearing of 'perfect enemy' back when it was a tapeworm song
It was a cover album. It was supposed to be different. Anyway, the song they re-worked was Vacant.
Old 04-12-2006, 12:50 AM   #116
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Quote:
Originally Posted by tempathy
and i dig passive. everything else on emotive is un-apc-ish to me. i think i'll stick with my memory of seeing them back on the mer de noms tour at the keller auditorium. great show, hearing bowie's 'ashes to ashes' and the very first hearing of 'perfect enemy' back when it was a tapeworm song
It was a cover album. It was supposed to be different. Anyway, the song they re-worked was Vacant.
04-12-2006, 01:04 AM

It doesn't sound like maynard is saying APC is dead, it just sounds like they don't plan on making a full album, and are searching for alternative ways to do their music.
Old 04-12-2006, 01:04 AM   #117
vec
Level 4 - Thinker

It doesn't sound like maynard is saying APC is dead, it just sounds like they don't plan on making a full album, and are searching for alternative ways to do their music.
vec
04-12-2006, 02:04 AM

<sarcasm>How about Avril Lavigne, Josh played drums on one of her albums. Wouldn't this totatly rock?</sarcasm>
Old 04-12-2006, 02:04 AM   #118
vec
Level 4 - Thinker

<sarcasm>How about Avril Lavigne, Josh played drums on one of her albums. Wouldn't this totatly rock?</sarcasm>
onebear's Avatar onebear
04-12-2006, 02:46 AM

we need a complete translation of this interview... now
Old 04-12-2006, 02:46 AM   #119
Level 3 - Talker

we need a complete translation of this interview... now
orange.juice's Avatar orange.juice
04-12-2006, 02:56 AM

-who cares about APC? they have their own forums don't they?

THIS:
- The set for the tour will be sober, at least for the first shows.
makes me scared.

Someone please do a proper translation of that paragraph in the interview. I fear the worst, would mean no visuals, no fancy lighting, just a 'sober' stage set. i hope i'm wrong.
Old 04-12-2006, 02:56 AM   #120
Banned.

Bincount™: 932

-who cares about APC? they have their own forums don't they?

THIS:
- The set for the tour will be sober, at least for the first shows.
makes me scared.

Someone please do a proper translation of that paragraph in the interview. I fear the worst, would mean no visuals, no fancy lighting, just a 'sober' stage set. i hope i'm wrong.

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply