Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » 10,000 Days
User Name
Password
Havokb8's Avatar Havokb8
04-06-2006, 09:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Count_Grishnackh
In regards as to whether this comes with a dvd... have a look at this: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...Fencoding=UTF8

Now, notice where it says Product Details and its says...

*drum roll please*

AUDIO CD

!

So don't go abusing people that say it might come with a dvd. In all possibilty...it does.

Here's my two cents anyway... I think it may be a special edition of 10,000 Days. Maybe with extra artwork, maybe with a dvd, maybe in a box... But my questions is: if its a special edition, why call it 10,000 years?

Please sir just understand it costs more because its an IMPORT FROM JAPAN, its not special its not holographic its not a dvd....jesus i hate this thread.
Old 04-06-2006, 09:21 PM   #121
On Probation

Bincount™: 14
Re: new DVD out on May 16?????

Quote:
In regards as to whether this comes with a dvd... have a look at this: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...Fencoding=UTF8

*drum roll please*

AUDIO CD

!

So don't go abusing people that say it might come with a dvd. In all possibilty...it does.

Here's my two cents anyway... I think it may be a special edition of 10,000 Days. Maybe with extra artwork, maybe with a dvd, maybe in a box... But my questions is: if its a special edition, why call it 10,000 years?

Please sir just understand it costs more because its an IMPORT FROM JAPAN, its not special its not holographic its not a dvd....jesus i hate this thread.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Havokb8's Avatar Havokb8
04-06-2006, 09:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FickMyDuck
I am gonna skip reading a lot of posts and say that...

IT FUCKING SAYS AUDIO CD! NOT DVD!

If it says audio DVD, then.........
Thank you thank you thank you thank you

Now please BIN
Old 04-06-2006, 09:22 PM   #122
On Probation

Quote:

Thank you thank you thank you thank you

Now please BIN
Count_Grishnackh's Avatar Count_Grishnackh
04-06-2006, 09:22 PM

Quote:

If you weren't so lazy, you should have read my post and CHECK THIS LINK. Try and tell me Salival was just a cd.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...ref=pd_kar_gw_
1/104-0042660-5775141?%5Fencoding=UTF8&v=glance&n=5174
Old 04-06-2006, 09:22 PM   #123
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0

Quote:

If you weren't so lazy, you should have read my post and CHECK THIS LINK. Try and tell me Salival was just a cd.

Briznitch's Avatar Briznitch
04-06-2006, 09:27 PM

Quote:

*drum roll please*

AUDIO CD

!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000B8I8WS/sr=8-2/qid=
1144387533/ref=pd_bbs_2/102-6617869-1437717?%5Fencoding=UTF8

There's the Roadrunner United album page, that DOES come with a DVD. Says nowhere that it comes with one, but it does (except in the customer reviews). So just cuz it doesn't say it, doesn't mean it's not there.
Old 04-06-2006, 09:27 PM   #124
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 36

Quote:

*drum roll please*

AUDIO CD

!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000B8I8WS/sr=8-2/qid=
1144387533/ref=pd_bbs_2/102-6617869-1437717?%5Fencoding=UTF8

There's the Roadrunner United album page, that DOES come with a DVD. Says nowhere that it comes with one, but it does (except in the customer reviews). So just cuz it doesn't say it, doesn't mean it's not there.
astrorot's Avatar astrorot
04-06-2006, 09:36 PM

Quote:

pwndszo0r
Old 04-06-2006, 09:36 PM   #125
On Probation

Quote:

pwndszo0r
Havokb8's Avatar Havokb8
04-06-2006, 09:41 PM

Quote:

What the fuck man that says CD and DVD right at the top what the is your point? the import listing says audio cd how does this prove anything except that i want this thread to go away immediately?
Old 04-06-2006, 09:41 PM   #126
On Probation

Quote:

What the fuck man that says CD and DVD right at the top what the is your point? the import listing says audio cd how does this prove anything except that i want this thread to go away immediately?
FickMyDuck's Avatar FickMyDuck
04-06-2006, 09:42 PM

Ouch, I got owned... almost. In that case, DVD is only possible, and a CD will definitely be in it.
Old 04-06-2006, 09:42 PM   #127
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 5
Re: 10,000 Years? New Tool Amazon listing?

Ouch, I got owned... almost. In that case, DVD is only possible, and a CD will definitely be in it.
04-06-2006, 09:46 PM

Quote:
Nobody got owned the title says CD AND DVD the other one says AUDIO CD How does this say anything?

The only people that will get owned are the ones that order this expecting to get a dvd and get a japanese AUDIO CD AS IT SAYS IN THE TITLE FUCK
Old 04-06-2006, 09:46 PM   #128
On Probation

Quote:
Nobody got owned the title says CD AND DVD the other one says AUDIO CD How does this say anything?

The only people that will get owned are the ones that order this expecting to get a dvd and get a japanese AUDIO CD AS IT SAYS IN THE TITLE FUCK
Briznitch's Avatar Briznitch
04-06-2006, 09:46 PM

I would find it funnier than fuck if it was one of those "unauthorized" type album things LOL! Not even by Tool but a stupid audio biography or some shit. That would be some funny shit.
Old 04-06-2006, 09:46 PM   #129
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 36

I would find it funnier than fuck if it was one of those "unauthorized" type album things LOL! Not even by Tool but a stupid audio biography or some shit. That would be some funny shit.
Hannibal's Avatar Hannibal
04-06-2006, 09:48 PM

Quote:

is it a DVD?
Old 04-06-2006, 09:48 PM   #130
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 144

Quote:

is it a DVD?
04-06-2006, 10:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havokb8

actually, if you look on amazon at the products that contain a CD AND a DVD, it'll say "audio cd"... and if it's just a CD, it'll say "audio CD" and if it's just a DVD, it'll say "DVD".
Old 04-06-2006, 10:24 PM   #131
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havokb8

actually, if you look on amazon at the products that contain a CD AND a DVD, it'll say "audio cd"... and if it's just a CD, it'll say "audio CD" and if it's just a DVD, it'll say "DVD".
04-07-2006, 04:07 AM

Is it just me or is it a common knowledge that most US music stores, online or chain, will stock a Japanese Import of most big album releases at some point, if there is one for the album. But why Japanese Import? Why not UK Import or Australian Import?

1) Sometimes, and not as a rule, Japanese Import already has a remix of one song of the album as a bonus track. Maybe 2 even. it's almost a hip thing in the Japanese Market.

2) Unlike UK or Australian releases, Japanese releases will have Japanese on the album art/inner sleeves and any other places that would be appropriate. So you've got all these The Matrix-like character floatering around all over the CD case and sleeves and whatever. And most white people would go "Dude, that's freaking awesome." Even if a white person comes across a Dutch Import, most often than not the white person would go "What don't they just print the shits in English?"

3) Then why not Chinese or Indian? The releases in those countries usually just stick a colored print with something written in the native language and wrap it over the CD-case without actually being glued or permenantly attached to the actual CD. And over that they then wrap the plastic protective cover. These countries are not as anal and as full of themselves as the Japanese. The Japanese want their own CD print/work/release, especially when it's something special like TOOL or Mariah Carey (I'm not equating the two. Neither are the Japanese as a culture. But probably both TOOL and Mariah Carey have a comparable share of music market in Japan, i.e. 10% of Japanese listen to TOOL while 9% listen to Mariah Carey and 30% of the people from these both groups might listen to both depending if they're playing it while making out with their girlfriends in cars or racing their buddies in their cars. They could also depend if they were playing it in a sushi restaurant in the niced Polk audio system or on a fishing boat in North China Sea on their 100% waterproof/wateresistant FM-broadcastable over Access Points to their 100% water-resistant Sumiko earplugs).

4). Japanese distributors make sure that they make just enough of these Japanese releases for the local Japanese customers (since Japanese take very good care of their CDs, they don't own more than one copy of the same album. So it's easy to project with some accuracy of how many CDs you would actually have to make to meet the local japanese market). On top of these numbers of copies, the Japanese manufacturers/distributors or whatever you call them make sure that they just make a few more to ship it to places (see #5) where there will a market for these Japanese Import markets. In other words, they are making the number of copies of these imports as limited as possbile but just enough so that in their supply/demand equation, they will make a handsome profits of the Japanese Imports collector. (There's a reason why Aenima on vinyl sells for $600 on eBay. Try to find that one as a Japanese Import. Good fucking luck without selling your house and actually immigrate to Japan to become a naturalized Japanese citizen 'cuz it might be illegal to export Japanese-made LPs of album like 10,000 Days. Japanese vinyl owners would never ever even let anyone else excpet themselves touch their vinyl).

5) So with everyting I have had to say in point #1 to point #4: Japanese Imports are usually more UNIQUE than all other imports and they are RARE, not as a rule but rather a result of combination of cultural and geographical phenomona, these imports are considered collectibles and have huge markets in places like San Francisco, New York City, Seattle, or online. They have markets for these too in Europe. So long as you open your local yellow pages and you can find at least 3 pages of listings of Certified Shiatsu Masseuss, or at least 10 pages listing of Japanese Sushi restaurants, or at least a few pages of companies importing today's most fashionable apparels from italy, also or if you happen to live in a town/city where there's an highly accredited liberal arts or engineering university, you can be sure that your local Tower Records or whatever will eventually carry at least a dozen copies of some Japanese Import of somebody big and so you would see a white dude goes "Dude, look at "10,000 Days" written in Japanese. so cool!" but they will never actually realize that "10,000" are still being written in arabic numerals, and "Days" are written in Rōmaji that will still be pronounced as the word "days" in English. But hey it looks cool. It's rare. It's a collectable!
Old 04-07-2006, 04:07 AM   #132
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 38

Is it just me or is it a common knowledge that most US music stores, online or chain, will stock a Japanese Import of most big album releases at some point, if there is one for the album. But why Japanese Import? Why not UK Import or Australian Import?

1) Sometimes, and not as a rule, Japanese Import already has a remix of one song of the album as a bonus track. Maybe 2 even. it's almost a hip thing in the Japanese Market.

2) Unlike UK or Australian releases, Japanese releases will have Japanese on the album art/inner sleeves and any other places that would be appropriate. So you've got all these The Matrix-like character floatering around all over the CD case and sleeves and whatever. And most white people would go "Dude, that's freaking awesome." Even if a white person comes across a Dutch Import, most often than not the white person would go "What don't they just print the shits in English?"

3) Then why not Chinese or Indian? The releases in those countries usually just stick a colored print with something written in the native language and wrap it over the CD-case without actually being glued or permenantly attached to the actual CD. And over that they then wrap the plastic protective cover. These countries are not as anal and as full of themselves as the Japanese. The Japanese want their own CD print/work/release, especially when it's something special like TOOL or Mariah Carey (I'm not equating the two. Neither are the Japanese as a culture. But probably both TOOL and Mariah Carey have a comparable share of music market in Japan, i.e. 10% of Japanese listen to TOOL while 9% listen to Mariah Carey and 30% of the people from these both groups might listen to both depending if they're playing it while making out with their girlfriends in cars or racing their buddies in their cars. They could also depend if they were playing it in a sushi restaurant in the niced Polk audio system or on a fishing boat in North China Sea on their 100% waterproof/wateresistant FM-broadcastable over Access Points to their 100% water-resistant Sumiko earplugs).

4). Japanese distributors make sure that they make just enough of these Japanese releases for the local Japanese customers (since Japanese take very good care of their CDs, they don't own more than one copy of the same album. So it's easy to project with some accuracy of how many CDs you would actually have to make to meet the local japanese market). On top of these numbers of copies, the Japanese manufacturers/distributors or whatever you call them make sure that they just make a few more to ship it to places (see #5) where there will a market for these Japanese Import markets. In other words, they are making the number of copies of these imports as limited as possbile but just enough so that in their supply/demand equation, they will make a handsome profits of the Japanese Imports collector. (There's a reason why Aenima on vinyl sells for $600 on eBay. Try to find that one as a Japanese Import. Good fucking luck without selling your house and actually immigrate to Japan to become a naturalized Japanese citizen 'cuz it might be illegal to export Japanese-made LPs of album like 10,000 Days. Japanese vinyl owners would never ever even let anyone else excpet themselves touch their vinyl).

5) So with everyting I have had to say in point #1 to point #4: Japanese Imports are usually more UNIQUE than all other imports and they are RARE, not as a rule but rather a result of combination of cultural and geographical phenomona, these imports are considered collectibles and have huge markets in places like San Francisco, New York City, Seattle, or online. They have markets for these too in Europe. So long as you open your local yellow pages and you can find at least 3 pages of listings of Certified Shiatsu Masseuss, or at least 10 pages listing of Japanese Sushi restaurants, or at least a few pages of companies importing today's most fashionable apparels from italy, also or if you happen to live in a town/city where there's an highly accredited liberal arts or engineering university, you can be sure that your local Tower Records or whatever will eventually carry at least a dozen copies of some Japanese Import of somebody big and so you would see a white dude goes "Dude, look at "10,000 Days" written in Japanese. so cool!" but they will never actually realize that "10,000" are still being written in arabic numerals, and "Days" are written in Rōmaji that will still be pronounced as the word "days" in English. But hey it looks cool. It's rare. It's a collectable!
04-07-2006, 04:44 AM

I'm wondering, and I don't have the time to find out, how many Japanese releases/import versions of other albums, Tool or otherwise, have had partially or completely mistranslated titles?

I mean, there's been an awfully long time for people to figure out how to translate from English to Japanese and back again. The Japanese, if this were just the Jap release of 10K Days, would have had to translate it into Japanese and then someone had to translate it back to English, with a mistranslation occurring in one of those steps. Someone essentially made the point before, but one of these distributors or retailers would have questioned this already.
Old 04-07-2006, 04:44 AM   #133
Prana

Bincount™: 8

I'm wondering, and I don't have the time to find out, how many Japanese releases/import versions of other albums, Tool or otherwise, have had partially or completely mistranslated titles?

I mean, there's been an awfully long time for people to figure out how to translate from English to Japanese and back again. The Japanese, if this were just the Jap release of 10K Days, would have had to translate it into Japanese and then someone had to translate it back to English, with a mistranslation occurring in one of those steps. Someone essentially made the point before, but one of these distributors or retailers would have questioned this already.
04-07-2006, 11:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choice Breath
I agree. There is NO WAY IN HELL this can be a mistranslation. So if it is SIMPLY the Japanese version of 10,000 Days...it would be called 10,00 Days.
Old 04-07-2006, 11:30 PM   #134
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choice Breath
I agree. There is NO WAY IN HELL this can be a mistranslation. So if it is SIMPLY the Japanese version of 10,000 Days...it would be called 10,00 Days.
Choice Breath's Avatar Choice Breath
04-18-2006, 09:48 AM

Well, I'm a little disappointed. Apparently, it is just an import of 10,000 Days.

Here's the link:

http://tinyurl.com/pqgn8

Clear evidence that someone, somewhere, at amazon is, at best, a little incompetent. Yes, I'm pissed. This is how the one thread I've ever started dies. It seemed promising at first.
Old 04-18-2006, 09:48 AM   #135
Prana

Bincount™: 8

Well, I'm a little disappointed. Apparently, it is just an import of 10,000 Days.

Here's the link:

http://tinyurl.com/pqgn8

Clear evidence that someone, somewhere, at amazon is, at best, a little incompetent. Yes, I'm pissed. This is how the one thread I've ever started dies. It seemed promising at first.
04-18-2006, 10:44 AM

I know. Translate "days" into japanese and you get "tsukihi". Now translate that back to english and you get "time, years, days"

http://www.freedict.com/onldict/onldict.php
Old 04-18-2006, 10:44 AM   #136
Level 2 - Poster

I know. Translate "days" into japanese and you get "tsukihi". Now translate that back to english and you get "time, years, days"

http://www.freedict.com/onldict/onldict.php
Xolution's Avatar Xolution
04-18-2006, 06:18 PM

Perhaps this has already been asked, but I didn't see it when I was searching around, but does anyone know the difference between 10,000 Days and 10,000 Years (Listed on Amazon, http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000EPFPVU/) aside from being an import?
Old 04-18-2006, 06:18 PM   #137
Level 1 - Lurker

10,000 Years

Perhaps this has already been asked, but I didn't see it when I was searching around, but does anyone know the difference between 10,000 Days and 10,000 Years (Listed on Amazon, http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000EPFPVU/) aside from being an import?
04-18-2006, 06:45 PM

Probably a lapse in translation. 10,000 days quite clearly indicates the time between maynards mother being stricken to a wheel chair and her death (~27 years). 10000 years just doesn't fit (so far)
Old 04-18-2006, 06:45 PM   #138
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 2
Re: 10,000 Years

Probably a lapse in translation. 10,000 days quite clearly indicates the time between maynards mother being stricken to a wheel chair and her death (~27 years). 10000 years just doesn't fit (so far)
Airport Mesa's Avatar Airport Mesa
04-18-2006, 07:02 PM

Maybe a dvd and cd?
Old 04-18-2006, 07:02 PM   #139
Level 7 - Loquacious

Location: The Gulch Jerome, Airport Mesa, Sedona. No longer Eugene, OR. Now Windsor Terrace, Brooklyn
Bincount™: 28

Maybe a dvd and cd?
04-19-2006, 09:51 PM

It is back to 10,000 Days.
Old 04-19-2006, 09:51 PM   #140
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 34

It is back to 10,000 Days.
FistFck's Avatar FistFck
04-19-2006, 09:55 PM

its still strange that amazon has 2 different ASIN numbers for these products. they are obviously not the same thing. do cd's usually come with imports released a couple of days/weeks later?
"Being a rock band that’s arguably offering up some more intelligent processes, we do often get a lot of kids coming up who may not necessarily be the brightest bulbs in the box, who don’t really get it. But if it is to be about ‘hate songs’ well, good for them. Not what I intended, but that’s cool.” mjk
Old 04-19-2006, 09:55 PM   #141
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 3

its still strange that amazon has 2 different ASIN numbers for these products. they are obviously not the same thing. do cd's usually come with imports released a couple of days/weeks later?
"Being a rock band that’s arguably offering up some more intelligent processes, we do often get a lot of kids coming up who may not necessarily be the brightest bulbs in the box, who don’t really get it. But if it is to be about ‘hate songs’ well, good for them. Not what I intended, but that’s cool.” mjk
silvermark
04-19-2006, 10:05 PM

It's no accident. Google "B000EPFPVU", you'll find many different websites that still have 10,000 Years associated with it.
Old 04-19-2006, 10:05 PM   #142
Level 2 - Poster

It's no accident. Google "B000EPFPVU", you'll find many different websites that still have 10,000 Years associated with it.
gerbil's Avatar gerbil
04-20-2006, 05:34 AM

What was up with that? It's no longer on Amazon (I believe) but it's still on Target.com. Is it just an import (I assume) or is it one of those unauthorized biographies?
Old 04-20-2006, 05:34 AM   #143
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 96
Did we ever solve 10,000 Years?

What was up with that? It's no longer on Amazon (I believe) but it's still on Target.com. Is it just an import (I assume) or is it one of those unauthorized biographies?
WhyDontWeDoItInTheRoad's Avatar WhyDontWeDoItInTheRoad
04-20-2006, 06:20 AM

*10,000 days.
Old 04-20-2006, 06:20 AM   #144
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 9
Re: Did we ever solve 10,000 Years?

*10,000 days.
gerbil's Avatar gerbil
04-20-2006, 06:23 AM

Indeed they did change the title of it to 10,000 Days as an import.

Excellent.
Old 04-20-2006, 06:23 AM   #145
Level 8 - Vociferous

Indeed they did change the title of it to 10,000 Days as an import.

Excellent.
WhyDontWeDoItInTheRoad's Avatar WhyDontWeDoItInTheRoad
04-20-2006, 06:40 AM

What the fuck are you talking about?
Old 04-20-2006, 06:40 AM   #146
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 9

What the fuck are you talking about?
gerbil's Avatar gerbil
04-20-2006, 07:11 AM

Amazon and Target both had a listing for Tool - 10,000 Years. It's 26 some dollars and was listed as an import. There was much debate over it. As early as this morning, Target.com had it listed as 10,000 Years still. It seems to have changed to 10,000 Days [IMPORT] now, though.
Old 04-20-2006, 07:11 AM   #147
Level 8 - Vociferous

Amazon and Target both had a listing for Tool - 10,000 Years. It's 26 some dollars and was listed as an import. There was much debate over it. As early as this morning, Target.com had it listed as 10,000 Years still. It seems to have changed to 10,000 Days [IMPORT] now, though.
Enki
04-20-2006, 06:46 PM

http://www.amazon.com/gp/search/ref=...0&Go.y=0&Go=Go

Used to be 10000 Years - 26.50
10000 Days - 10.98

Now there are 2 10000 Days hmmmmmmm?
Old 04-20-2006, 06:46 PM   #148
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

10,000 Years changed to 10,000 Days

http://www.amazon.com/gp/search/ref=...0&Go.y=0&Go=Go

Used to be 10000 Years - 26.50
10000 Days - 10.98

Now there are 2 10000 Days hmmmmmmm?
drape
04-20-2006, 06:47 PM

is there anyway to call amazon to find out whats up?
Old 04-20-2006, 06:47 PM   #149
Level 4 - Thinker

Re: 10,000 Years changed to 10,000 Days

is there anyway to call amazon to find out whats up?
Athanatizein
04-20-2006, 06:49 PM

Restricted to Amazon.com,though- not .de or .co.uk

Probably just a consequence of the differing release dates.
Vigniti tres gradus ad summam potestatem.
Old 04-20-2006, 06:49 PM   #150
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Restricted to Amazon.com,though- not .de or .co.uk

Probably just a consequence of the differing release dates.
FuzzTone
04-20-2006, 06:50 PM

On some torrent sites something just showed up called 10,000 Years CD2

does anyone know what this is???
Old 04-20-2006, 06:50 PM   #151
Level 1 - Lurker

Athanatizein
04-20-2006, 06:51 PM

My bad. Release is 16.05 didn't notice that...

Could it be?
Old 04-20-2006, 06:51 PM   #152
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

My bad. Release is 16.05 didn't notice that...

Could it be?
Enki
04-20-2006, 06:53 PM

Where else was the 10,000 Years showing up, lets see if those changed
Old 04-20-2006, 06:53 PM   #153
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Where else was the 10,000 Years showing up, lets see if those changed
Athanatizein
04-20-2006, 06:58 PM

Question is- is 16.05 a release date in, say Japan, or Albania or Iceland or something?
Old 04-20-2006, 06:58 PM   #154
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Question is- is 16.05 a release date in, say Japan, or Albania or Iceland or something?
disaxiom's Avatar disaxiom
04-20-2006, 06:58 PM

SACD or high definition version of some kind
Old 04-20-2006, 06:58 PM   #155
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 6

SACD or high definition version of some kind
drape
04-20-2006, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzTone

where?
Old 04-20-2006, 07:04 PM   #156
Level 4 - Thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzTone

where?
Athanatizein
04-20-2006, 07:05 PM

*shudder*

Vigniti Tres on 5.1...

The Wings duplex for that matter.
Old 04-20-2006, 07:05 PM   #157
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

*shudder*

Vigniti Tres on 5.1...

The Wings duplex for that matter.
rsh's Avatar rsh
04-20-2006, 07:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by drape
where?
its 10,000 days, same tracklisting.
Old 04-20-2006, 07:07 PM   #158
rsh
be happy with what
you have to be happy with
Suicide Booth ID: 2

Bincount™: 18992

Quote:
Originally Posted by drape
where?
its 10,000 days, same tracklisting.
04-20-2006, 07:10 PM

Still, as mentioned in one of the conspiracy threads, there's a Norwegian site siting -main version appendixes to the tracklist...
Old 04-20-2006, 07:10 PM   #159
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Still, as mentioned in one of the conspiracy threads, there's a Norwegian site siting -main version appendixes to the tracklist...
rsh's Avatar rsh
04-20-2006, 07:12 PM

huh?
Old 04-20-2006, 07:12 PM   #160
rsh
be happy with what
you have to be happy with
Suicide Booth ID: 2

Bincount™: 18992

huh?