opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Creativity » Poetry & Prose
User Name
Password
Old 06-02-2023, 09:24 PM   #1
Up From The Skies
Suicide Booth ID: 13

Bincount™: 26323
I might as well not have a phone I wish it would ring

As the title says, I might as well not have a phone. I’d really like to hear from you. Are lonely, are you hurting? Are you happy are you laughing? Are you bored and all alone? Did you make new friends, or get acquainted with old one(s)? I’m having a difficult time to say the least. I’m trying to be strong, I took the dog on a nice today. But now it’s getting late, it’s really quiet and I miss the noise. I hate walking down the hallway with no toys in the way, I want to step on lots of legos. I miss my best friend. My phone rarely rings, I miss you telling me that “we need milk” in a text. I’d really like to hear your voice, even if you want to curse me out. Please tell me how you feel. I blame myself everyday, I can’t forgive myself. I’d really love your support though, we share the same kids. I tried getting help going to a hospital, they kicked me out after a day and subsequently there’s no beds available anywhere. I am sober, All I can do is go to AAmeetings, and I have my artist friends, I told them the truth. They super supportive. If you see this and you’re ready please give me a call. I wish I’d get a knock on the door. We need closure yeah it’s a mess. Yet, I’m leaving the door wide open. Yes you still you have my heart, I want to improve on many things. I’d settle for a friend. I wish my phone would ring

+++Remote viewing paging Rachel+++

Once I post this I’ll use the singing bowl. I hope you hear the resonance, the vibrations coming your way.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: