Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » 10,000 Days
User Name
Password
ToolAPC63's Avatar ToolAPC63
02-17-2009, 08:23 PM

NEWSLETTER
JANUARY, 2009 e.v.

I had an open schedule tonight (rare in college), so i sat down and did my homework for TOOLARMY. I spent a lot of time looking up all the material in the newsletter that I didn't know and typed it all out in word, so sorry if it doesn't transfer well.

I placed all the research in parenthesis in its appropriate spot in the newsletter. Blair feel free to give me some feedback.

There are a lot of possibilities for the meaning of this newsletter; The vicarious video's litterary meaning, a new website, and it makes several references to greek mythology and the book of Enoch. Please use this information to come up with some better answers, such as the language in Goddess of Atvatabar.

I posted the same thing on ToolARMY, but those guys couldn't help much either, so good luck guys.

The first report came in on January 27th. Someone had sent it to a band member who, in turn, forwarded it to me. More reports soon followed, all of them being photographs and/or descriptions of sightings of "creatures" resembling centipedes, millipedes, and other multi-legged arthropods discovered after opening Tool's "Vicarious" DVD. Although I would normally feel obliged to do so, no entomologists (particularly those who specialized in Myriapoda) were consulted. There was no need to do so. The reason being is that in all of the later sightings, the "creature" found in the center case appeared to be an ordinary caterpillar. This was the long-awaited SIGN. And although I don't make any claims to belonging to the true succession of prophets, the VISION should be carefully studied, as it will furnish valuable contributions towards the understanding of that which is to come. The vision wasn't received by the normal means of divination, including genethliaos, aeromancy, pyromancy, myomancy, orniscopy, shadows, writings in ashes, human entrails, cocks picking grains, salt, lead, dice, a suspended ring, melted wax, nails reflecting the moon's rays, or the color and peculiarities of wine. It came in the form of a dream, which I consider to be just as valid as if it were perceived in the polished depths of a black speculum. The vision concerns the wayleals (i.e. soldiers) ( REFERENCING WILLIAM R. BRADSHAW’S NOVEL “GODDESS OF ATVATABAR”, THE LANGUAGES SPELLING IS EXPLAINED ON PAGE 59.)and the Xaphanauts ( WHEN USING THE SAME SPELLING KEY AS WAYLEAL, XAPHANAUTS SPELLS ZOBOHOMOIJD C OR S… MEANING NOTHING THAT I CAN THINK OF), who, although they do not YET exist, shall dwell in the 'hellish' interior regions due to various transgressions. Here, then, is the vision:

Wisdom is more moving than any motion, and knowing this, I slept, and behold a vision came to me. And I saw in the palace of mortifications (TO HARD TO EXPLAIN, BUT JUST TAKE MY WORD ON THIS - I POSTED A LINK AT THE END TO SHOW MY SOURCE- TAOIST BELIEVED THE PART OF YOUR BRAIN PENEAL GLAND THAT IS RESPONSIBLE FOR VISIONS UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF DRUGS SUCH AS DMT) a living thing, crawling among the faint rubigo (RUST) and painted trifles (SOMETHING NOT IMPORTANT), as illumined by the jagged haloes of the XAPHANAUTS. And as iridescence (RAINBOW LIKE COLOR) penetrates the striations (CRACKS) of matter, its pupal-tomb was enswathed in an unusually metallic tegument (OUTER COVERING), all the while irradiated by a treasure of celestial configurations. Though flattened among the dreary prospect, I imagined it wreathed (ENCIRCLED) in the wings of glory (MENTIONED IN THE MUSE STORIES I REFERENCE LATER). In a golden tongue sublime, this recondite transformation spoke (IN FLAWLESS BEAUTIFUL LANGUAGE THIS INTELLIGENT THING SPOKE): Forewarn the WAYLEALS and their kaleidoscopically- changing leaders ( THREE MIRRORS THAT MAKE UP A KALEIDOSCOPE ARE DEPICTED IN THE VICARIOUS VIDEO APPEAR COLORLESS UNTIL BROUGHT TOGETHER TO FORM A KALEIDOSCOPIC RAINBOW – FOR POSSIBLE SYMBOLISM SEE LINK AT BOTTOM) who endure not patiently, that even the blare of jeweled trumpets (REFERENCED HERE HTTP://WWW.TOOLBAND.COM/NEWS/LETTER/2005_01.PHP) shall corrode with the approaching shadow of the gnomon (TRIANGULAR BLADE OF A SUNDIAL THAT CASTS A SHADOW). When the hour strikes, no title, rank, nor honor shall save those who navigate the oblique and complicated windings - both the righteous and elect, and those who machinate (DENOUNCE) a thousand ills. Emblems of magistery (A FINE SUBSTANCE DEPOSITED BY PRECIPITATION) shall wither; tokens achromatized with perpetual execration (TO RID OF COLOR & TO DENOUNCE FOREVER), for with the blood of the clepsydra (IN ART CLIO “ONE OF THE NINE MUSES IN GREEK MYTHOLOGY, PATRON OF HISTORY” WAS FREQUENTLY REPRESENTED WITH THE HEROIC TRUMPET AND THE CLEPSYDRA (WATER CLOCK)), and purple trickle of hourglass, I saw embellished (BEAUTIFUL) flesh stripped by ravenous birds; solid and perdurable avatars (INDESTRUCTIBLE SCREEN NAMES) melting like a honeycomb (SEE BOTTOM OF PAGE) before the variegated fire of magnicity. And then I perceived, unveiled, a most glorious habitation, its antiquated (OUTDATED) predecessor arrayed (A RECTANGULAR ARRANGEMENT OF QUANTITIES IN ROWS AND COLUMNS) forth in all the phantasmagoria (A CONSTANTLY SHIFTING COMPLEX SUCCESSION OF THINGS SEEN OR IMAGINED) of imputed folly (MISTAKES). But even there, polluted (IMPURE) mouths shall not obtain mercy from the protective gloriole (LIGHT AROUND THE HEAD OF A SAINT) of those who will hereafter execute judgment upon them. Bound by chains, their misery ascends to the Demiurge (CREATOR OF THE WORLD), vitreous (RESEMBLES GLASS) sapphire (A PRECIOUS TRANSPARENT STONE OF RICH BLUE CORUNDUM VALUED AS A GEMSTONE) eyes blinded as worms feast on the effulgent (SHINING) spectrum (DISTRIBUTION OF COLOURS PRODUCED WHEN WHITE LIGHT IS DISPERSED BY A PRISM OR GRATING: VIOLET, INDIGO, BLUE, GREEN, YELLOW, ORANGE, AND RED). Here ends the vision.

No commentary on the vision is necessary and none shall be given, even to those who employ a steam engine to crack a nut. Time is a stumbling block to unbelievers, but there is little that I can do about that. Even so, in conclusion, I would like to share some words from Von Eschenbach (MOST LIKELY REFERRING TO WOLFRAM VON ESCHENENBACH) to his critics: "This flying metaphor will be much too swift for dullards. They will not be able to think it through because it will run from them like a startled rabbit. Mirrors coated on the back with tin, and blind men's dreams, these catch only the surface of the face, and that dim light cannot steadfastly endure even though it may make fleeting joy real. Anyone who grabs the hair in the palm of my hand, where there isn't any, has indeed learned how to grab close. And if I cry Ouch!, it will only show what kind of mind I have. Shall I look for loyalty precisely where it vanishes, as fire in running water, dew in the sun?"

HAPPY TRAILSTOOL

There are multiple references to the book of Enoch

Great fear and trembling shall seize them, even to the ends of the earth. The lofty mountains shall be troubled, and the exalted hills depressed, melting like a honeycomb in the flame. The earth shall be immersed, and all things which are in it perish; while judgment shall come upon all, even upon all the righteous...(Ethiopic) Book of Enoch 1: 6.

Therefore your days shall you curse, and the years of your lives shall perish; perpetual execration Book of Enoch 6: 2.

http://biologyofkundalini.com/articl...eCrystalPalace - Here’s the link if you want to look up the Crystal Palace I was referring to earlier

There also appear to be many references to the Vicarious video:
The burning honeycomb could be the spheres the floating guys fly into. Honeycomb can refer to anything shaped like a bee’s honeycomb.

The Three Mirrors in the Vicarious video could be:

http://velocityvortx.wordpress.com/c...ic-leadership/
Old 02-17-2009, 08:23 PM   #1
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
January 2009 Newsletter

NEWSLETTER
JANUARY, 2009 e.v.

I had an open schedule tonight (rare in college), so i sat down and did my homework for TOOLARMY. I spent a lot of time looking up all the material in the newsletter that I didn't know and typed it all out in word, so sorry if it doesn't transfer well.

I placed all the research in parenthesis in its appropriate spot in the newsletter. Blair feel free to give me some feedback.

There are a lot of possibilities for the meaning of this newsletter; The vicarious video's litterary meaning, a new website, and it makes several references to greek mythology and the book of Enoch. Please use this information to come up with some better answers, such as the language in Goddess of Atvatabar.

I posted the same thing on ToolARMY, but those guys couldn't help much either, so good luck guys.

The first report came in on January 27th. Someone had sent it to a band member who, in turn, forwarded it to me. More reports soon followed, all of them being photographs and/or descriptions of sightings of "creatures" resembling centipedes, millipedes, and other multi-legged arthropods discovered after opening Tool's "Vicarious" DVD. Although I would normally feel obliged to do so, no entomologists (particularly those who specialized in Myriapoda) were consulted. There was no need to do so. The reason being is that in all of the later sightings, the "creature" found in the center case appeared to be an ordinary caterpillar. This was the long-awaited SIGN. And although I don't make any claims to belonging to the true succession of prophets, the VISION should be carefully studied, as it will furnish valuable contributions towards the understanding of that which is to come. The vision wasn't received by the normal means of divination, including genethliaos, aeromancy, pyromancy, myomancy, orniscopy, shadows, writings in ashes, human entrails, cocks picking grains, salt, lead, dice, a suspended ring, melted wax, nails reflecting the moon's rays, or the color and peculiarities of wine. It came in the form of a dream, which I consider to be just as valid as if it were perceived in the polished depths of a black speculum. The vision concerns the wayleals (i.e. soldiers) ( REFERENCING WILLIAM R. BRADSHAW’S NOVEL “GODDESS OF ATVATABAR”, THE LANGUAGES SPELLING IS EXPLAINED ON PAGE 59.)and the Xaphanauts ( WHEN USING THE SAME SPELLING KEY AS WAYLEAL, XAPHANAUTS SPELLS ZOBOHOMOIJD C OR S… MEANING NOTHING THAT I CAN THINK OF), who, although they do not YET exist, shall dwell in the 'hellish' interior regions due to various transgressions. Here, then, is the vision:

Wisdom is more moving than any motion, and knowing this, I slept, and behold a vision came to me. And I saw in the palace of mortifications (TO HARD TO EXPLAIN, BUT JUST TAKE MY WORD ON THIS - I POSTED A LINK AT THE END TO SHOW MY SOURCE- TAOIST BELIEVED THE PART OF YOUR BRAIN PENEAL GLAND THAT IS RESPONSIBLE FOR VISIONS UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF DRUGS SUCH AS DMT) a living thing, crawling among the faint rubigo (RUST) and painted trifles (SOMETHING NOT IMPORTANT), as illumined by the jagged haloes of the XAPHANAUTS. And as iridescence (RAINBOW LIKE COLOR) penetrates the striations (CRACKS) of matter, its pupal-tomb was enswathed in an unusually metallic tegument (OUTER COVERING), all the while irradiated by a treasure of celestial configurations. Though flattened among the dreary prospect, I imagined it wreathed (ENCIRCLED) in the wings of glory (MENTIONED IN THE MUSE STORIES I REFERENCE LATER). In a golden tongue sublime, this recondite transformation spoke (IN FLAWLESS BEAUTIFUL LANGUAGE THIS INTELLIGENT THING SPOKE): Forewarn the WAYLEALS and their kaleidoscopically- changing leaders ( THREE MIRRORS THAT MAKE UP A KALEIDOSCOPE ARE DEPICTED IN THE VICARIOUS VIDEO APPEAR COLORLESS UNTIL BROUGHT TOGETHER TO FORM A KALEIDOSCOPIC RAINBOW – FOR POSSIBLE SYMBOLISM SEE LINK AT BOTTOM) who endure not patiently, that even the blare of jeweled trumpets (REFERENCED HERE HTTP://WWW.TOOLBAND.COM/NEWS/LETTER/2005_01.PHP) shall corrode with the approaching shadow of the gnomon (TRIANGULAR BLADE OF A SUNDIAL THAT CASTS A SHADOW). When the hour strikes, no title, rank, nor honor shall save those who navigate the oblique and complicated windings - both the righteous and elect, and those who machinate (DENOUNCE) a thousand ills. Emblems of magistery (A FINE SUBSTANCE DEPOSITED BY PRECIPITATION) shall wither; tokens achromatized with perpetual execration (TO RID OF COLOR & TO DENOUNCE FOREVER), for with the blood of the clepsydra (IN ART CLIO “ONE OF THE NINE MUSES IN GREEK MYTHOLOGY, PATRON OF HISTORY” WAS FREQUENTLY REPRESENTED WITH THE HEROIC TRUMPET AND THE CLEPSYDRA (WATER CLOCK)), and purple trickle of hourglass, I saw embellished (BEAUTIFUL) flesh stripped by ravenous birds; solid and perdurable avatars (INDESTRUCTIBLE SCREEN NAMES) melting like a honeycomb (SEE BOTTOM OF PAGE) before the variegated fire of magnicity. And then I perceived, unveiled, a most glorious habitation, its antiquated (OUTDATED) predecessor arrayed (A RECTANGULAR ARRANGEMENT OF QUANTITIES IN ROWS AND COLUMNS) forth in all the phantasmagoria (A CONSTANTLY SHIFTING COMPLEX SUCCESSION OF THINGS SEEN OR IMAGINED) of imputed folly (MISTAKES). But even there, polluted (IMPURE) mouths shall not obtain mercy from the protective gloriole (LIGHT AROUND THE HEAD OF A SAINT) of those who will hereafter execute judgment upon them. Bound by chains, their misery ascends to the Demiurge (CREATOR OF THE WORLD), vitreous (RESEMBLES GLASS) sapphire (A PRECIOUS TRANSPARENT STONE OF RICH BLUE CORUNDUM VALUED AS A GEMSTONE) eyes blinded as worms feast on the effulgent (SHINING) spectrum (DISTRIBUTION OF COLOURS PRODUCED WHEN WHITE LIGHT IS DISPERSED BY A PRISM OR GRATING: VIOLET, INDIGO, BLUE, GREEN, YELLOW, ORANGE, AND RED). Here ends the vision.

No commentary on the vision is necessary and none shall be given, even to those who employ a steam engine to crack a nut. Time is a stumbling block to unbelievers, but there is little that I can do about that. Even so, in conclusion, I would like to share some words from Von Eschenbach (MOST LIKELY REFERRING TO WOLFRAM VON ESCHENENBACH) to his critics: "This flying metaphor will be much too swift for dullards. They will not be able to think it through because it will run from them like a startled rabbit. Mirrors coated on the back with tin, and blind men's dreams, these catch only the surface of the face, and that dim light cannot steadfastly endure even though it may make fleeting joy real. Anyone who grabs the hair in the palm of my hand, where there isn't any, has indeed learned how to grab close. And if I cry Ouch!, it will only show what kind of mind I have. Shall I look for loyalty precisely where it vanishes, as fire in running water, dew in the sun?"

HAPPY TRAILSTOOL

There are multiple references to the book of Enoch

Great fear and trembling shall seize them, even to the ends of the earth. The lofty mountains shall be troubled, and the exalted hills depressed, melting like a honeycomb in the flame. The earth shall be immersed, and all things which are in it perish; while judgment shall come upon all, even upon all the righteous...(Ethiopic) Book of Enoch 1: 6.

Therefore your days shall you curse, and the years of your lives shall perish; perpetual execration Book of Enoch 6: 2.

http://biologyofkundalini.com/articl...eCrystalPalace - Here’s the link if you want to look up the Crystal Palace I was referring to earlier

There also appear to be many references to the Vicarious video:
The burning honeycomb could be the spheres the floating guys fly into. Honeycomb can refer to anything shaped like a bee’s honeycomb.

The Three Mirrors in the Vicarious video could be:

http://velocityvortx.wordpress.com/c...ic-leadership/
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Yast3r's Avatar Yast3r
02-17-2009, 08:48 PM

/Closing of the peanut gallery.
Old 02-17-2009, 08:48 PM   #2
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 480
Re: January 2009 Newsletter

/Closing of the peanut gallery.
theamazingtool's Avatar theamazingtool
02-18-2009, 08:31 AM

jabroney.
Old 02-18-2009, 08:31 AM   #3
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 483

jabroney.
Inner_Eulogy's Avatar Inner_Eulogy
02-18-2009, 11:03 AM

IT DOESN'T MATTA!!!
Old 02-18-2009, 11:03 AM   #4
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Bincount™: 135

IT DOESN'T MATTA!!!
02-18-2009, 02:52 PM

BROTHER!
Old 02-18-2009, 02:52 PM   #5
Level 10 - Vehement

BROTHER!
5th Eye's Avatar 5th Eye
02-18-2009, 03:28 PM

this thread delivers like papa john's.
Old 02-18-2009, 03:28 PM   #6
Super Bat Kiss

Bincount™: 9554

this thread delivers like papa john's.
02-18-2009, 04:33 PM

This is really interesting. I enjoyed reading your interpretation. I'm glad people are still trying to interpret Blair's newsposts. Of course you can't believe all of it, but its not there for no reason.

Looking back at old posts of Blair's, you can see where he put alot of hints for the albums and where to look for understanding of the more esoteric material in Tool's music.

I learn more and more every time i read about Kundalini, great link. The flow of Tool's albums ties together very nicely after reading about the process of kundalini. I'll probably make a seperate post about all this later.
Old 02-18-2009, 04:33 PM   #7
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 1

This is really interesting. I enjoyed reading your interpretation. I'm glad people are still trying to interpret Blair's newsposts. Of course you can't believe all of it, but its not there for no reason.

Looking back at old posts of Blair's, you can see where he put alot of hints for the albums and where to look for understanding of the more esoteric material in Tool's music.

I learn more and more every time i read about Kundalini, great link. The flow of Tool's albums ties together very nicely after reading about the process of kundalini. I'll probably make a seperate post about all this later.
theamazingtool's Avatar theamazingtool
02-18-2009, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lateralareallofus View Post
I'll probably make a seperate post about all this later.
please dont.
Old 02-18-2009, 06:34 PM   #8
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lateralareallofus View Post
I'll probably make a seperate post about all this later.
please dont.
Yast3r's Avatar Yast3r
02-18-2009, 10:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theamazingtool View Post
please dont.
I concur.

Let's go back to throwing out wrestling lines.

WHATCHA GUNNA DO!?
Old 02-18-2009, 10:42 PM   #9
Level 10 - Vehement

Quote:
Originally Posted by theamazingtool View Post
please dont.
I concur.

WHATCHA GUNNA DO!?
Apachana's Avatar Apachana
02-19-2009, 03:29 AM

Shrooms of the wise liers.
"In this world, is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? - like some hand of god hovering above... At least it is true, that man has no control even over his own will."
Old 02-19-2009, 03:29 AM   #10
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 1759

Shrooms of the wise liers.
"In this world, is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? - like some hand of god hovering above... At least it is true, that man has no control even over his own will."
02-19-2009, 10:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by McRoggles View Post
You bunch of thread-o-nazi's.

Let that person post his ideas.
He can post them in the "IT DOESN'T MATTA!" thread
Old 02-19-2009, 10:45 AM   #11
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Quote:

He can post them in the "IT DOESN'T MATTA!" thread
02-19-2009, 11:18 AM

Quote:

i was giving the hippy a hard time, thats all.

but really, i dont wanna hear anything about blair.
i hate blair.
Old 02-19-2009, 11:18 AM   #12
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Quote:

i was giving the hippy a hard time, thats all.

but really, i dont wanna hear anything about blair.
i hate blair.
Ravenpig
02-19-2009, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lester Moe View Post
Cause Stone Cold said so?

Am I doing it right?
What?
Old 02-19-2009, 01:18 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lester Moe View Post
Cause Stone Cold said so?

Am I doing it right?
What?
Kody27
02-19-2009, 01:30 PM

..................INDESTRUCTABLE SCREENNAME?!

what a phucktard, try "researching" the word avatar. aka dictionary.com plain and simple...
anyway, i think this VISION is preparing us for tools newest projects, a live dvd maybe in 3d along with a 3d music video for the pot, it's as clear as day. don't look way too deep into this one, it's all a metaphor for the coming news, and a preparation for unveiling something huge and TOOL like.

Last edited by Kody27; 02-19-2009 at 01:34 PM..
Old 02-19-2009, 01:30 PM   #14
On Probation

Bincount™: 7

what a phucktard, try "researching" the word avatar. aka dictionary.com plain and simple...
anyway, i think this VISION is preparing us for tools newest projects, a live dvd maybe in 3d along with a 3d music video for the pot, it's as clear as day. don't look way too deep into this one, it's all a metaphor for the coming news, and a preparation for unveiling something huge and TOOL like.

Last edited by Kody27; 02-19-2009 at 01:34 PM..
Ravenpig
02-19-2009, 01:39 PM

What?
Old 02-19-2009, 01:39 PM   #15

What?
02-19-2009, 02:02 PM

Kody27
This message is hidden because Kody27 is on your ignore list.
Old 02-19-2009, 02:02 PM   #16
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Kody27
02-19-2009, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yast3r View Post
I concur.

WHATCHA GUNNA DO!?
This thread calls for some background music
Old 02-19-2009, 03:51 PM   #17
Jedi Master

Bincount™: 2635

Quote:
I concur.

WHATCHA GUNNA DO!?
This thread calls for some background music
02-19-2009, 05:54 PM

Weird...... it worked for me :(
Old 02-19-2009, 05:54 PM   #18
Jedi Master

Bincount™: 2635

Weird...... it worked for me :(
02-19-2009, 07:14 PM

Old 02-19-2009, 07:14 PM   #19
Level 10 - Vehement

Kody27
02-20-2009, 11:40 AM

I don't know what you said inner because i'm being ignored, but nonetheless it was probably some automatic demeaning statement that had nothing constructive to say about the topic at hand, congratulations, you're predictable.

Avatar: usually implies a deliberate descent from higher spiritual realms to lower realms of existence for special purposes.

do you think blair meant that, or "screen name"? i wonder about people sometimes.
Old 02-20-2009, 11:40 AM   #20
On Probation

I don't know what you said inner because i'm being ignored, but nonetheless it was probably some automatic demeaning statement that had nothing constructive to say about the topic at hand, congratulations, you're predictable.

Avatar: usually implies a deliberate descent from higher spiritual realms to lower realms of existence for special purposes.

do you think blair meant that, or "screen name"? i wonder about people sometimes.
inSin's Avatar inSin
02-20-2009, 12:02 PM

Quote:
yeah brother..
Old 02-20-2009, 12:02 PM   #21
Level 7 - Loquacious

Quote:
yeah brother..
gonzo's Avatar gonzo
02-20-2009, 12:39 PM

So. Let me get this straight. The Hulkster wants to turn puny little worms into beautiful butterflies and give them away with a new Tool DVD. F N cool!! Go Brother! Feel the cocoon burn...
Old 02-20-2009, 12:39 PM   #22
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Bincount™: 1841

So. Let me get this straight. The Hulkster wants to turn puny little worms into beautiful butterflies and give them away with a new Tool DVD. F N cool!! Go Brother! Feel the cocoon burn...
02-20-2009, 01:41 PM

people are already expecting information from blair? like real tool information?
Old 02-20-2009, 01:41 PM   #23
homer jay

Bincount™: 4656

people are already expecting information from blair? like real tool information?
Decapod's Avatar Decapod
02-20-2009, 02:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by slamminsalmon View Post
Hahahaha classic and hilarious.

"Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion."
Old 02-20-2009, 02:46 PM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by slamminsalmon View Post
Hahahaha classic and hilarious.

"Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion."
gonzo's Avatar gonzo
02-20-2009, 04:22 PM

Cagematch. No way ooooot.
Old 02-20-2009, 04:22 PM   #25
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Bincount™: 1841

Cagematch. No way ooooot.
02-21-2009, 08:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kody27 View Post

From the latest issue of Guitar World...

KIRK HAMMETT: Speaking of music, how's the new album coming along, Adam?

ADAM JONES: It's coming along ...great! (laughs) No, we've been on hiatus. I'm writing and Justin's been writing, but Maynard has been working on his wine. We've all just been taking some time away from from each other, which has been nice. I've also been working on producing some comics.

HAMMETT: Ah, fantastic. Right on. I know last time we talked you were doing a TOOL video.

JONES: We're working on "The Pot", but I've been really lazy lately. (laughs) The setup for it is a lot more epic, so it's actually good that we've been able to have more time. It's going to be all stop-motion and 3D. We're doing it so that we can hopefully have it shown in the theater.

HAMMETT: Wow. With glasses and the whole thing?

JONES: Yeah, because a lot more theaters are going digital and those projectors can do 3D.
Old 02-21-2009, 08:42 AM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kody27 View Post

ADAM JONES: It's coming along ...great! (laughs) No, we've been on hiatus. I'm writing and Justin's been writing, but Maynard has been working on his wine. We've all just been taking some time away from from each other, which has been nice. I've also been working on producing some comics.

HAMMETT: Ah, fantastic. Right on. I know last time we talked you were doing a TOOL video.

JONES: We're working on "The Pot", but I've been really lazy lately. (laughs) The setup for it is a lot more epic, so it's actually good that we've been able to have more time. It's going to be all stop-motion and 3D. We're doing it so that we can hopefully have it shown in the theater.

JONES: Yeah, because a lot more theaters are going digital and those projectors can do 3D.
Kody27
02-21-2009, 01:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KlepTIK View Post

And the truth, shall set you free!
Old 02-21-2009, 01:09 PM   #27
On Probation

Quote:

And the truth, shall set you free!
KlepTIK
02-22-2009, 11:07 AM

I can't imagine how they'd be able to show a video for just one song in a theater - makes me wonder if they're planning something big. Maybe a full length concert like Zeppelin did, or something along the lines of "The Wall"?
Old 02-22-2009, 11:07 AM   #28

I can't imagine how they'd be able to show a video for just one song in a theater - makes me wonder if they're planning something big. Maybe a full length concert like Zeppelin did, or something along the lines of "The Wall"?
Yast3r's Avatar Yast3r
02-22-2009, 01:25 PM

Kody27
Old 02-22-2009, 01:25 PM   #29
Level 10 - Vehement

Kody27
inSin's Avatar inSin
02-22-2009, 03:36 PM

Quote:
maybe thats what the next tour is going to be like.. more art.. and even more standing around being old.
Old 02-22-2009, 03:36 PM   #30
Level 7 - Loquacious

Quote:
maybe thats what the next tour is going to be like.. more art.. and even more standing around being old.
02-23-2009, 08:42 AM

Quote:
They've said previously that if they were going to put something together they wouldn't want it to be just some plain live footage, they want to be able to be artistic about it...so this would make perfect sense for them to do something like The Wall if they were going to do anything at all. I don't see how they could do it with just one song though.
Old 02-23-2009, 08:42 AM   #31
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Quote:
They've said previously that if they were going to put something together they wouldn't want it to be just some plain live footage, they want to be able to be artistic about it...so this would make perfect sense for them to do something like The Wall if they were going to do anything at all. I don't see how they could do it with just one song though.

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply