opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Creativity » Poetry & Prose
User Name
Password
Old 10-07-2003, 09:44 AM   #1
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
schema

You See that person across the street from you?.... you're a total alien to them. They live in a diffrent universe
Filled with a unique system of valves that you couldn't begin to understand or tolerate at face valve and a unique
collection of experiences and memories that form a schema of their universe that may directly conflict with your schema.
It's not until you begin to speak to that person and let them break down the walls of your own universe that they can begin to understand just what a unique piece of a unique universe they are. And they are. Think about all the infinite caustation that has needed to happen, in a very certain order within a very certain timelimit just so they can breath the air. Your joint existance within the 3 dimentions is the only thing you share as a given. It's up to you to bulid on that.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2003, 11:14 AM   #2
Human

Bincount™: 2
We are each a universe yes, life merges as universes collides

I went inside your universe last night. But you were sleeping, so all the lights were out. I tried to shout your name and ask you to discuss for a while. But you were unconscious, so I could not talk or be. I got a glimpse at what you were dreaming, but it looked like colors and numbers to me.
I found the door, the way out from your universe. I was then sitting on a bus. You were the person sitting right in front of me. Staring at me with disgust.
Old 10-07-2003, 11:15 AM   #3
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: We are each a universe yes, life merges as universes collides

that's a bit of a dilema there

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: