Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » 10,000 Days » Pre-release Archive
User Name
Password
FistFck's Avatar FistFck
04-26-2006, 09:38 PM

To those who haven't heard the new album and are waiting, this is a spoiler for jambi, so sorry.

I thought this was pretty cool. Nothing official, but pretty neat, and I enjoyed it very much.

not yet

Spiral Out Guys :)
"Being a rock band that’s arguably offering up some more intelligent processes, we do often get a lot of kids coming up who may not necessarily be the brightest bulbs in the box, who don’t really get it. But if it is to be about ‘hate songs’ well, good for them. Not what I intended, but that’s cool.” mjk

Last edited by paraflux; 04-27-2006 at 06:14 AM..
Old 04-26-2006, 09:38 PM   #1
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 3
This is the youtube video thread, post your links in here and dont make a new thread

To those who haven't heard the new album and are waiting, this is a spoiler for jambi, so sorry.

I thought this was pretty cool. Nothing official, but pretty neat, and I enjoyed it very much.

not yet

Spiral Out Guys :)
"Being a rock band that’s arguably offering up some more intelligent processes, we do often get a lot of kids coming up who may not necessarily be the brightest bulbs in the box, who don’t really get it. But if it is to be about ‘hate songs’ well, good for them. Not what I intended, but that’s cool.” mjk

Last edited by paraflux; 04-27-2006 at 06:14 AM..
OFFLINE |  
parabol4
04-26-2006, 09:49 PM

Cool.
Old 04-26-2006, 09:49 PM   #2
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Jambi Video

Cool.
OFFLINE |  
zweitracht's Avatar zweitracht
04-26-2006, 09:49 PM

the sound quality on that vid is shite, unfortunately. =(
Old 04-26-2006, 09:49 PM   #3
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 1

the sound quality on that vid is shite, unfortunately. =(
04-26-2006, 09:53 PM

Your right, it is. But I love the editing. It was pretty clever. Once you get a hold of the CD< and you really want to hear the thing in good quality, mute out the video, and play the 10000 CD NSYNC with the video.

Take care man. Have a wonderful day, and a great upcoming weekend :)

Spiral Out.
Old 04-26-2006, 09:53 PM   #4
Level 7 - Loquacious

Your right, it is. But I love the editing. It was pretty clever. Once you get a hold of the CD< and you really want to hear the thing in good quality, mute out the video, and play the 10000 CD NSYNC with the video.

Spiral Out.
OFFLINE |  
gl0tch's Avatar gl0tch
04-26-2006, 10:18 PM

I dont know what to think about this to be honest.
Old 04-26-2006, 10:18 PM   #5
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 15

I dont know what to think about this to be honest.
OFFLINE |  
SoulEdge's Avatar SoulEdge
04-26-2006, 10:21 PM

Ok...
Old 04-26-2006, 10:21 PM   #6
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 19

Ok...
04-26-2006, 10:36 PM

this homemade of vicarious is better...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bBQq7SWogs&search=tool
Old 04-26-2006, 10:36 PM   #7
Level 2 - Poster

OFFLINE |  
Old 04-26-2006, 10:37 PM   #8
Level 2 - Poster

homemade vicarious video

OFFLINE |  
SoulEdge's Avatar SoulEdge
04-26-2006, 10:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shit_the_bed

Not really.
Old 04-26-2006, 10:39 PM   #9
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by shit_the_bed

Not really.
04-26-2006, 10:46 PM

Thanks FistFck you remain My hero. I wish some of you Mature posters would give your 2 cents on my "word association" thread. Tried to do something interesting but people just shit all over it.
Old 04-26-2006, 10:46 PM   #10
On Probation

Bincount™: 4

Thanks FistFck you remain My hero. I wish some of you Mature posters would give your 2 cents on my "word association" thread. Tried to do something interesting but people just shit all over it.
OFFLINE |  
gl0tch's Avatar gl0tch
04-26-2006, 11:01 PM

I just find it extremely weird to combine every moment of Tool into a singularity, esp. one which has its own distinct (implied) iconography.

And the advertisment for the record at the end has me sorta concerned. It seems like a record exec. some where caught wind of the hype online and whipped up a "juicer" to build up the expectation in some half day video editing.

Its people jobs to do shit like this. Is that a compliment. Not really. I'm just saying that the ad at the end makes this suspect in the most pigeonholed sort of way.
Old 04-26-2006, 11:01 PM   #11
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 15

I just find it extremely weird to combine every moment of Tool into a singularity, esp. one which has its own distinct (implied) iconography.

And the advertisment for the record at the end has me sorta concerned. It seems like a record exec. some where caught wind of the hype online and whipped up a "juicer" to build up the expectation in some half day video editing.

Its people jobs to do shit like this. Is that a compliment. Not really. I'm just saying that the ad at the end makes this suspect in the most pigeonholed sort of way.
OFFLINE |  
tDoXoMl
04-27-2006, 02:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FistFck

Spiral Out.
i cant believe you spelled out NSYNC on purpose
Old 04-27-2006, 02:30 AM   #12
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by FistFck

Spiral Out.
OFFLINE |  
FistFck's Avatar FistFck
04-27-2006, 03:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tDoXoMl

lol. I had the opportunity, and I just took it. I just took it :)
Old 04-27-2006, 03:30 AM   #13
Level 7 - Loquacious

Quote:
Originally Posted by tDoXoMl

lol. I had the opportunity, and I just took it. I just took it :)
OFFLINE |  

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply