Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » 10,000 Days » 08. Rosetta Stoned
User Name
Password
lickety-split
12-28-2010, 05:33 AM

I think it's about the feeling you get on mushrooms or lsd or whatever....you know the feeling......like you have uncovered the meaning of life and you will never let it go.....that is until you wake up the next day and you can almost remember what the secret is.....but you can't know, you won't know

no matter how many times you try to hold onto that feeling, hold onto that knowledge, you never will take it with you once you come down

and those drugs can certainly help you sh!t yourself
Old 12-28-2010, 05:33 AM   #1
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Won't know

I think it's about the feeling you get on mushrooms or lsd or whatever....you know the feeling......like you have uncovered the meaning of life and you will never let it go.....that is until you wake up the next day and you can almost remember what the secret is.....but you can't know, you won't know

no matter how many times you try to hold onto that feeling, hold onto that knowledge, you never will take it with you once you come down

OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Mosis's Avatar Mosis
01-01-2011, 01:06 PM

word
Old 01-01-2011, 01:06 PM   #2
Banned.

Bincount™: 269
Re: Won't know

word
Petroze
01-01-2011, 08:37 PM

I only did mushies the once and my experiences were chiseled into to my memory bank. It's said around here a bit, and i totally agree, you should only use them if you're in a controlled and friendly enviroment. Which if you are, you should be able to document your thoughts, no matter how crazy they are, so you do know! And maybe you should chuck on an adult diaper, it might lessen the chances that you're gonna be calling out for mummy lol

For the record, mine was a comepletely negative experience, i saw demon faces in carpet patterns, figures in the shadows, i went for mission down to the local shopping centre and spewed up all over the joint (shouldn't have tried to fucking eat one straight up). There was heaps more to it, but afterward, i declared to myself never again. And i haven't been tempted in the slightest
Old 01-01-2011, 08:37 PM   #3
Level 4 - Thinker

I only did mushies the once and my experiences were chiseled into to my memory bank. It's said around here a bit, and i totally agree, you should only use them if you're in a controlled and friendly enviroment. Which if you are, you should be able to document your thoughts, no matter how crazy they are, so you do know! And maybe you should chuck on an adult diaper, it might lessen the chances that you're gonna be calling out for mummy lol

For the record, mine was a comepletely negative experience, i saw demon faces in carpet patterns, figures in the shadows, i went for mission down to the local shopping centre and spewed up all over the joint (shouldn't have tried to fucking eat one straight up). There was heaps more to it, but afterward, i declared to myself never again. And i haven't been tempted in the slightest
02-01-2011, 03:44 PM

yea...i tripped acid and there is no way ill ever forget. so that is partially out. Dmt trips on the other hand are sometimes hard to remember. Kinda like a dream. Also, your thought processes are vibrating like crazy and you just cant follow the lines if you are sober. Your brain doesnt naturally work that way.
Old 02-01-2011, 03:44 PM   #4
Level 2 - Poster

yea...i tripped acid and there is no way ill ever forget. so that is partially out. Dmt trips on the other hand are sometimes hard to remember. Kinda like a dream. Also, your thought processes are vibrating like crazy and you just cant follow the lines if you are sober. Your brain doesnt naturally work that way.
I Feed On Life's Avatar I Feed On Life
06-23-2012, 08:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lickety-split View Post

I'd say it describes the song as a whole - "We don't know, we won't know" meaning "was the experience (with the aliens) real"?
Old 06-23-2012, 08:05 PM   #5
Level 4 - Thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by lickety-split View Post

I'd say it describes the song as a whole - "We don't know, we won't know" meaning "was the experience (with the aliens) real"?
07-08-2012, 10:05 AM

better not to know what happened than to be harvested for parts.

nice aliens
Old 07-08-2012, 10:05 AM   #6
Up From The Skies
Suicide Booth ID: 13

Bincount™: 26323

better not to know what happened than to be harvested for parts.

nice aliens

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply