Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » 10,000 Days » What's He Saying??
User Name
Password
orcaloverbri9
09-28-2007, 02:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cade_nce View Post
Or shall we call it a day and give into the illusion that Maynard has the power of speaking multiple words at the same time?
He doesn't have to. It's edited. They can dub multiple tracks over each other.

Incidentally, this is going a bit far back, but I mentioned slurred speech, and someone replied with something to the effect of "Maynard cares too much about detail to let a mistake like that go". Basically, my point was that he could have been intentionally slurring his speech because it sounds better or whatever reason and we're not taking that into account. How about "saw them gap am gam tom day"? Yes, it's still clear what he says, but the point is that HE INTENTIONALLY slurs words. Maybe he wanted to cause pointless arguments over exactly what positions he put his mouth in while recording, even if the resulting lyrics are meaningless?
Old 09-28-2007, 02:05 AM   #1001
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 10 - Right In Two lyrics

Quote:
Or shall we call it a day and give into the illusion that Maynard has the power of speaking multiple words at the same time?

Incidentally, this is going a bit far back, but I mentioned slurred speech, and someone replied with something to the effect of "Maynard cares too much about detail to let a mistake like that go". Basically, my point was that he could have been intentionally slurring his speech because it sounds better or whatever reason and we're not taking that into account. How about "saw them gap am gam tom day"? Yes, it's still clear what he says, but the point is that HE INTENTIONALLY slurs words. Maybe he wanted to cause pointless arguments over exactly what positions he put his mouth in while recording, even if the resulting lyrics are meaningless?
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
cade_nce's Avatar cade_nce
09-28-2007, 02:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by orcaloverbri9 View Post

I mean, it's a possibility, I just seriously don't think that he would do that as an artist. There are plenty of lyrics of Maynard's that could work in multiple ways, regardless of intent.

e.g., "...this cold and fated/faded anchor..."

And while that may cut it for some, the fact is that there are definitive lyrics there, and I doubt Maynard gives a flying fuck about his more rabid fans that he would do anything to please OR antagonize them.

Besides, what you are calling slurred speech can immediately come clear on a good enough sound system, including the line from Pushit you quoted (and I know exactly which line that is, cuz I remember thinking the same thing you did phonetically :) ). I would worry less about his intentions than what is reasonable in light of what you hear with your ears...
Old 09-28-2007, 02:29 AM   #1002
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 142

Quote:
Originally Posted by orcaloverbri9 View Post

I mean, it's a possibility, I just seriously don't think that he would do that as an artist. There are plenty of lyrics of Maynard's that could work in multiple ways, regardless of intent.

e.g., "...this cold and fated/faded anchor..."

And while that may cut it for some, the fact is that there are definitive lyrics there, and I doubt Maynard gives a flying fuck about his more rabid fans that he would do anything to please OR antagonize them.

Besides, what you are calling slurred speech can immediately come clear on a good enough sound system, including the line from Pushit you quoted (and I know exactly which line that is, cuz I remember thinking the same thing you did phonetically :) ). I would worry less about his intentions than what is reasonable in light of what you hear with your ears...
benjamin's Avatar benjamin
09-29-2007, 10:49 AM

fight till they die over the earth over sky they
fight over life over blood over the air and light
over love over sun over brother they
fight till they die over words over writing

1-"till they die" is sometimes, "over pride"
2-"brother" sounds alot like a repeat of blood but, dunno...
Old 09-29-2007, 10:49 AM   #1003
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 27

fight till they die over the earth over sky they
fight over life over blood over the air and light
over love over sun over brother they
fight till they die over words over writing

1-"till they die" is sometimes, "over pride"
2-"brother" sounds alot like a repeat of blood but, dunno...
10-01-2007, 09:09 AM

Quote:
...Henh.

Now that that's is not settled...Any thoughts on Fight til they die? Or shall we call it a day and give into the illusion that Maynard has the power of speaking multiple words at the same time?

By the way, I'm really glad that the 'nard tried out "monkey" lyrics on A Perfect Circle before he did them with Tool:

"Someone feed the monkey while I dig in search of China/White as Dracula as I approach the bottom"

Ouch. Everyone fucks up sometimes...
Well, you're a little off in your statement about the monkey line in APC. In this song he was referring to the figure of speech "a monkey on your back" as in a drug addiction.
Old 10-01-2007, 09:09 AM   #1004
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Bincount™: 135

Quote:
...Henh.

Now that that's is not settled...Any thoughts on Fight til they die? Or shall we call it a day and give into the illusion that Maynard has the power of speaking multiple words at the same time?

By the way, I'm really glad that the 'nard tried out "monkey" lyrics on A Perfect Circle before he did them with Tool:

"Someone feed the monkey while I dig in search of China/White as Dracula as I approach the bottom"

Ouch. Everyone fucks up sometimes...
Well, you're a little off in your statement about the monkey line in APC. In this song he was referring to the figure of speech "a monkey on your back" as in a drug addiction.
10-01-2007, 09:33 AM

IE -

I know, but even with that said, I still think it's just a sloppy lyric. I'd also referred to mixed metaphors that pop up with Maynard's lyrics occasionally, which reminded me of that one. I understand his point, I just don't think it's one of Maynard's best moments lyrically.

Regarding Right in Two, I wonder if the line is indeed "Fight til they die over earth over sky". It always sounded like "wind" to me, but I can see how if you slur it enough it may be "earth", and that makes more sense as a lyric to me. However, benjamin, I disagree over just about every other lyric in there.

I'll modify what I posted originally:

Quote:
[They] fight til they die over wind?/earth?, over sky.
They fight over light?/life?, over prayer, over '-ell???' and 'might???...' [like power]
OR
They fight over light?/life?, over prayer, over '-ell???' and 'fight???...'

...over love, over sin, over blood.
They fight til they die over wars, over lies and greed.
Old 10-01-2007, 09:33 AM   #1005
Level 9 - Obstreperous

IE -

I know, but even with that said, I still think it's just a sloppy lyric. I'd also referred to mixed metaphors that pop up with Maynard's lyrics occasionally, which reminded me of that one. I understand his point, I just don't think it's one of Maynard's best moments lyrically.

Regarding Right in Two, I wonder if the line is indeed "Fight til they die over earth over sky". It always sounded like "wind" to me, but I can see how if you slur it enough it may be "earth", and that makes more sense as a lyric to me. However, benjamin, I disagree over just about every other lyric in there.

Quote:
[They] fight til they die over wind?/earth?, over sky.
They fight over light?/life?, over prayer, over '-ell???' and 'might???...' [like power]
OR
They fight over light?/life?, over prayer, over '-ell???' and 'fight???...'

...over love, over sin, over blood.
They fight til they die over wars, over lies and greed.
miketh74's Avatar miketh74
10-28-2007, 09:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner_Eulogy View Post
Now are we talking about right angles here or what? 90 degree? 60 degree?
LMAO!! good one.

:)

Wherever you go........there you are.
Old 10-28-2007, 09:13 AM   #1006
caveman

Bincount™: 193

Quote:
Now are we talking about right angles here or what? 90 degree? 60 degree?
LMAO!! good one.

10-28-2007, 09:16 AM

Seriously, Tool needs to release these lyrics.

But it is kinda fun reading the debate. I haven't been in here in a while and I see it's just as fun as when I left.

Old 10-28-2007, 09:16 AM   #1007
caveman

Seriously, Tool needs to release these lyrics.

But it is kinda fun reading the debate. I haven't been in here in a while and I see it's just as fun as when I left.

nocatharsis's Avatar nocatharsis
11-13-2007, 06:14 PM

Quote:
IE -

i still dont know what the FUCK is going on with that whole "fight over" part. I always thought the first part sounded like "over HERD"
Old 11-13-2007, 06:14 PM   #1008
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Quote:
IE -

i still dont know what the FUCK is going on with that whole "fight over" part. I always thought the first part sounded like "over HERD"
cade_nce's Avatar cade_nce
11-20-2007, 12:18 AM

I kind of like that, actually. I don't think it is, because I'm assuming that each line has a very general "theme" that I talked about earlier. But "herd' would definitely fit that conception, right? Intension and Right in Two both deal heavily with common facts about human evolution, drawing parallels between ancestral time and current civilization. We all still exist with that "herd" mentality.
Old 11-20-2007, 12:18 AM   #1009
Level 9 - Obstreperous

I kind of like that, actually. I don't think it is, because I'm assuming that each line has a very general "theme" that I talked about earlier. But "herd' would definitely fit that conception, right? Intension and Right in Two both deal heavily with common facts about human evolution, drawing parallels between ancestral time and current civilization. We all still exist with that "herd" mentality.
Cheesegreater
11-25-2007, 09:51 AM

If I were Maynard, I'd intentionally release lyrics for this song that are entirely wrong. Everyone would be like, I can't believe it! The lyrics finally came out! Then everyone would read them and find out they're all being fucked with. I mean, that's only if I were as sick and twisted as Maynard. ;)
Old 11-25-2007, 09:51 AM   #1010
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 26

If I were Maynard, I'd intentionally release lyrics for this song that are entirely wrong. Everyone would be like, I can't believe it! The lyrics finally came out! Then everyone would read them and find out they're all being fucked with. I mean, that's only if I were as sick and twisted as Maynard. ;)
11-27-2007, 06:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesegreater View Post
I think that's a hell of an idea. It may just happen.

Old 11-27-2007, 06:49 AM   #1011
caveman

Quote:

atotaltool
12-03-2007, 05:56 PM

Does anyone read this post to make the correct changes???

The only parts That I heard different from what was on the page are:

earth instead of wind

and

rising instead of ending.

If you think about it it makes sense too.
Old 12-03-2007, 05:56 PM   #1012
Level 1 - Lurker

Does anyone read this post to make the correct changes???

The only parts That I heard different from what was on the page are:

earth instead of wind

and

rising instead of ending.

If you think about it it makes sense too.
tooltomus's Avatar tooltomus
12-17-2007, 05:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esurient4Truth View Post
CUT IT RIGHT IN ALL, RIGHT IN TWO!!!
Since I haven't put my input in yet, I will. I have heard this lyric ONLY since day ONE! After listening to these other arguments, I still have only heard this lyric.
Old 12-17-2007, 05:16 AM   #1013
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esurient4Truth View Post
CUT IT RIGHT IN ALL, RIGHT IN TWO!!!
Since I haven't put my input in yet, I will. I have heard this lyric ONLY since day ONE! After listening to these other arguments, I still have only heard this lyric.
Inner_Eulogy's Avatar Inner_Eulogy
12-17-2007, 11:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by miketh74 View Post
Perhaps it already has
Old 12-17-2007, 11:57 AM   #1014
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Quote:
Originally Posted by miketh74 View Post
Perhaps it already has
12-19-2007, 07:13 AM

I totally agree with you. "Benched" makes perfect sense. ONLY. Not "picture love".

Quote:
All that video did was reaffirm my belief in "benched". Even if I turn out to be wrong, it just makes more sense than "picture love". I mean, why would you say you're "on the sideline again, picture love with patience and reason" I mean, those are like 2 totally different statements and ideas. It makes PERFECT sense though to say "on the sideline (like in football), BENCHED along with patience and reason". Basically saying the coach took patience and reason and sat them out the game on the sideline, then they sat the angels there right next to them. It's a metaphor. He's making a point like "how the fuck do you expect to win if you sat out all your star players"

HOW THE FUCK DOES THAT NOT MAKE SENSE TO YOU PEOPLE?!?
Old 12-19-2007, 07:13 AM   #1015
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

I totally agree with you. "Benched" makes perfect sense. ONLY. Not "picture love".

Quote:
All that video did was reaffirm my belief in "benched". Even if I turn out to be wrong, it just makes more sense than "picture love". I mean, why would you say you're "on the sideline again, picture love with patience and reason" I mean, those are like 2 totally different statements and ideas. It makes PERFECT sense though to say "on the sideline (like in football), BENCHED along with patience and reason". Basically saying the coach took patience and reason and sat them out the game on the sideline, then they sat the angels there right next to them. It's a metaphor. He's making a point like "how the fuck do you expect to win if you sat out all your star players"

HOW THE FUCK DOES THAT NOT MAKE SENSE TO YOU PEOPLE?!?
Mari Jaine
12-19-2007, 08:31 PM

Why would anyone think it'd be "picture love"? That makes no sense whatsoever, considering the angels are on the sideline. "Benched along" is what I've always heard, although I guess someone could hear the other thing.

Also, that "lift an eye to heaven" line, I don't understand how it could be mistaken for "live tonight in heaven", although it could sound that way, it doesn't make any sense either.

Seems like people would try to put these things together and disregard the lyrics they're hearing that don't go with the message or the theme of the song.
Old 12-19-2007, 08:31 PM   #1016
Banned.

Bincount™: 5

Why would anyone think it'd be "picture love"? That makes no sense whatsoever, considering the angels are on the sideline. "Benched along" is what I've always heard, although I guess someone could hear the other thing.

Also, that "lift an eye to heaven" line, I don't understand how it could be mistaken for "live tonight in heaven", although it could sound that way, it doesn't make any sense either.

Seems like people would try to put these things together and disregard the lyrics they're hearing that don't go with the message or the theme of the song.
12-20-2007, 05:17 AM

Quote:
That doesn't even make sense. You speaka' english?

Hey, maybe the lyric is "Cut it, write it all, right into?"
Of course, that means absolutely nothing, but since none of us are speaka the english, why not??
Old 12-20-2007, 05:17 AM   #1017
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Quote:
That doesn't even make sense. You speaka' english?

Of course, that means absolutely nothing, but since none of us are speaka the english, why not??
12-20-2007, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooltomus View Post
I already know what it is and one of these days Maynard will set you all straight and I'll be sitting there with a big ass grin on my face picturing all my neigh-sayers infesting a little island and running wrecklessly into one another until they all die out in my blissful oblivion.
Old 12-20-2007, 01:57 PM   #1018
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Quote:
I already know what it is and one of these days Maynard will set you all straight and I'll be sitting there with a big ass grin on my face picturing all my neigh-sayers infesting a little island and running wrecklessly into one another until they all die out in my blissful oblivion.
12-20-2007, 08:05 PM

This thread never feels any less childish.
Old 12-20-2007, 08:05 PM   #1019
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 26

12-20-2007, 09:42 PM

Quote:
No thanks to you
Old 12-20-2007, 09:42 PM   #1020
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Quote:
No thanks to you
12-21-2007, 01:42 AM

Well here is my take on the "difficult part"...FIGHT TILL THEY DIE[1] OVER EARTH[2] OVER SKY THEY FIGHT FOR THE[3] LOVE[4] OVER BLOOD OVER ANYTHING[5] LIGHT[6] OVER LOVE OVER SUN[7] OVER NOTHING FIGHT TILL THEY DIE OVER[8] WHAT[9] FOR A[10] RISING[11]...Now this is mostly sonically based, but it seems to make some sort of sense to me. As for the #'s; 1=or ALL THE TIME.2=or HERD.3=this part is VERY muffled. Possibly FOR OUR, OVER.4=maybe LIFE or BLOOD. 5=possibly HEAVEN or AIR AND.6=it logically would be FIGHT, but I disinctly hear an L. 7=possibly SON, SIN,or SOME.8,9, +10 kinda coincide,8=I can also hear AND FOR. 9=or WORDS.10=for the longest time I heard WE'RE, but lately have started hearing AH.11=WRITING, ALL LIES END,or OVER LIES AND GREED. Sorry about the jumbely confusion, but I guess that's why this is so discussed. Anyways more fuel for the never ending discussion, at least until the officials are released. Also the 'repugnant' line I'm hearing LIFT AN EYE TO HEAVEN, and the last 'angels' verse I hear BENCHED along(alone) with patience...P.S. as far as the chorus(CUTTING OUR LOVE) is concerned I believe it changes every time or for sure the last time!

Last edited by Fenix; 12-21-2007 at 03:57 AM.. Reason: my final adjustment *sorry*
Old 12-21-2007, 01:42 AM   #1021
Level 1 - Lurker

Well here is my take on the "difficult part"...FIGHT TILL THEY DIE[1] OVER EARTH[2] OVER SKY THEY FIGHT FOR THE[3] LOVE[4] OVER BLOOD OVER ANYTHING[5] LIGHT[6] OVER LOVE OVER SUN[7] OVER NOTHING FIGHT TILL THEY DIE OVER[8] WHAT[9] FOR A[10] RISING[11]...Now this is mostly sonically based, but it seems to make some sort of sense to me. As for the #'s; 1=or ALL THE TIME.2=or HERD.3=this part is VERY muffled. Possibly FOR OUR, OVER.4=maybe LIFE or BLOOD. 5=possibly HEAVEN or AIR AND.6=it logically would be FIGHT, but I disinctly hear an L. 7=possibly SON, SIN,or SOME.8,9, +10 kinda coincide,8=I can also hear AND FOR. 9=or WORDS.10=for the longest time I heard WE'RE, but lately have started hearing AH.11=WRITING, ALL LIES END,or OVER LIES AND GREED. Sorry about the jumbely confusion, but I guess that's why this is so discussed. Anyways more fuel for the never ending discussion, at least until the officials are released. Also the 'repugnant' line I'm hearing LIFT AN EYE TO HEAVEN, and the last 'angels' verse I hear BENCHED along(alone) with patience...P.S. as far as the chorus(CUTTING OUR LOVE) is concerned I believe it changes every time or for sure the last time!

Last edited by Fenix; 12-21-2007 at 03:57 AM.. Reason: my final adjustment *sorry*
12-21-2007, 11:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenix View Post
P.S. as far as the chorus(CUTTING OUR LOVE) is concerned I believe it changes every time or for sure the last time!
I would be fair enough not to rule it out but I still hear Cuttin our love. "cuut-tin our loh-oovve, right in two"
Old 12-21-2007, 11:26 AM   #1022
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenix View Post
P.S. as far as the chorus(CUTTING OUR LOVE) is concerned I believe it changes every time or for sure the last time!
I would be fair enough not to rule it out but I still hear Cuttin our love. "cuut-tin our loh-oovve, right in two"
12-24-2007, 05:34 AM

Quote:
I do agree that lyric makes sense with the rest of the song, BUT, after all the arguments and disagreements about the lyric, its obvious that people like me do hear other words and syllables besides that one.
Still to this day, I hear something like "cutting right all right in two" or "cut it right all right in two" just like many other people have posted on these threads.
If and when the day Maynard posts the lyrics, I will gladly admit defeat to you.
Old 12-24-2007, 05:34 AM   #1023
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Quote:
I do agree that lyric makes sense with the rest of the song, BUT, after all the arguments and disagreements about the lyric, its obvious that people like me do hear other words and syllables besides that one.
Still to this day, I hear something like "cutting right all right in two" or "cut it right all right in two" just like many other people have posted on these threads.
If and when the day Maynard posts the lyrics, I will gladly admit defeat to you.
Grudge76
12-27-2007, 03:43 PM

Im not reading all this stuff.... but i just wanted to throw one out there..

Cut all I love, right in two
Old 12-27-2007, 03:43 PM   #1024

Bincount™: 3

Im not reading all this stuff.... but i just wanted to throw one out there..

Cut all I love, right in two
Grudge76
12-27-2007, 03:46 PM

Oh....and does anyone else find it quite amusing that 26 pages of fighting over the words has ensued?

hahaha

No wonder maynard lets you all sing "Vicariously I, live while the whole world dies"
Old 12-27-2007, 03:46 PM   #1025

Bincount™: 3

Oh....and does anyone else find it quite amusing that 26 pages of fighting over the words has ensued?

hahaha

No wonder maynard lets you all sing "Vicariously I, live while the whole world dies"
12-28-2007, 06:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grudge76 View Post

hahaha

No doubt, Maynard puts a LOT of attention into his lyrics. I'm sure he is equally appreciative and entertained that WE are also putting a lot of attention into his lyrics.
Old 12-28-2007, 06:34 AM   #1026
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grudge76 View Post

hahaha

No doubt, Maynard puts a LOT of attention into his lyrics. I'm sure he is equally appreciative and entertained that WE are also putting a lot of attention into his lyrics.
12-28-2007, 08:40 PM

Again....he likes to fuck with us, but the messages are pretty straight forward. A lot of the discrepancies on the lyrics seem to all fit into the song one way or another.

Perhaps that's what he had planned??? Silly Maynard.

Old 12-28-2007, 08:40 PM   #1027
caveman

Again....he likes to fuck with us, but the messages are pretty straight forward. A lot of the discrepancies on the lyrics seem to all fit into the song one way or another.

Perhaps that's what he had planned??? Silly Maynard.

Gaz
12-31-2007, 08:08 AM

The kind of sound it makes to me is something made up of

Pish-er-all , I cant hear any distinguishing words, just sounds that may come together to form a variety of words. The most strongest one I have read here and stands up to reasoning is "Picture all with patients and reason" simply because there is a distinct P sound at the start that maps well with Picture all with patients and reason - "IE Imagine humans and angels having patients and reason" , as apposed to not having either patients or reason which is basically what the whole song is about, heaven and earth being cut right in two.

Its definatly a P sound, not a B sound, Bench is clearly not whats being song in this song. Im English, not American hear sounds slightly differently to most of you guys posting here and isnt tainted by american football, which probably is why I hear something completly different. Before thinking about the lyrics at all, I used to sing "Piss all over patients and reason" because thats what it kinda sounded like - but Picture makes most sense to me when listning to the same clip several times repeated.

Sorry for my spelling in some places btw ;)
Old 12-31-2007, 08:08 AM   #1028
Gaz
Level 1 - Lurker

Pish-er-all , I cant hear any distinguishing words, just sounds that may come together to form a variety of words. The most strongest one I have read here and stands up to reasoning is "Picture all with patients and reason" simply because there is a distinct P sound at the start that maps well with Picture all with patients and reason - "IE Imagine humans and angels having patients and reason" , as apposed to not having either patients or reason which is basically what the whole song is about, heaven and earth being cut right in two.

Its definatly a P sound, not a B sound, Bench is clearly not whats being song in this song. Im English, not American hear sounds slightly differently to most of you guys posting here and isnt tainted by american football, which probably is why I hear something completly different. Before thinking about the lyrics at all, I used to sing "Piss all over patients and reason" because thats what it kinda sounded like - but Picture makes most sense to me when listning to the same clip several times repeated.

Mari Jaine
12-31-2007, 11:07 AM

LOL...piss all over patience and reason.

You should post that one in the misheard lyrics thread ("Turn around and shake my hand..." I think it's titled).

I definitely hear "Benched along with patience and reason."
Old 12-31-2007, 11:07 AM   #1029
Banned.

You should post that one in the misheard lyrics thread ("Turn around and shake my hand..." I think it's titled).

01-02-2008, 12:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaz View Post

The funny thing is that this guy's for real. Were you homeschooled by chance?
Old 01-02-2008, 12:30 PM   #1030
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaz View Post

The funny thing is that this guy's for real. Were you homeschooled by chance?
01-02-2008, 12:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mari Jaine View Post

I agree
Old 01-02-2008, 12:31 PM   #1031
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Quote:

I agree
01-02-2008, 05:38 PM

^ LMAO ^

Homeschooled......

Old 01-02-2008, 05:38 PM   #1032
caveman

^ LMAO ^

Homeschooled......

ColdLogic's Avatar ColdLogic
01-16-2008, 06:58 PM

guiled by love right in two imo
Old 01-16-2008, 06:58 PM   #1033
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 29

01-17-2008, 09:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdLogic View Post

Well at least it's a new option!
Old 01-17-2008, 09:00 AM   #1034
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Quote:

01-17-2008, 10:36 AM

Quote:
New, yes....correct? not by a mile
Old 01-17-2008, 10:36 AM   #1035
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Quote:
New, yes....correct? not by a mile
01-17-2008, 10:46 AM

For real, yo.

How the fuck would it make sense anyway?
Old 01-17-2008, 10:46 AM   #1036
Banned.

For real, yo.

01-18-2008, 04:28 AM

Quote:
For real, yo.

Makes no sense at all. Just a lot of words thrown together because nobody can agree on what the hell he is saying.
Old 01-18-2008, 04:28 AM   #1037
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Quote:
For real, yo.

Makes no sense at all. Just a lot of words thrown together because nobody can agree on what the hell he is saying.
Gaz
01-20-2008, 12:13 PM

I just went to joe average public school in England... sorry to disappoint :P
Old 01-20-2008, 12:13 PM   #1038
Gaz
Level 1 - Lurker

I just went to joe average public school in England... sorry to disappoint :P
ColdLogic's Avatar ColdLogic
01-28-2008, 02:28 PM

Quote:
guiled, as in tricked.

by love.

right in two, as in tricked by love into being divisive.
Old 01-28-2008, 02:28 PM   #1039
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 29

Quote:
guiled, as in tricked.

by love.

01-29-2008, 07:35 AM

Quote:
guiled, as in tricked.

by love.

Um, yeah...good luck with that one. That's be great an all if that was actually even remotely close to what he was saying.
Old 01-29-2008, 07:35 AM   #1040
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Quote:
guiled, as in tricked.

by love.

Um, yeah...good luck with that one. That's be great an all if that was actually even remotely close to what he was saying.

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply