Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » 10,000 Days » What's He Saying??
User Name
Password
RachJacob's Avatar RachJacob
04-24-2008, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yast3r View Post
My life is the web sadly. I am only on here so much because I have to monitor my website, add new articles and the like. When I have nothing to do I check out some websites, and this is the most recent addition to my list.

But did you really anger people? I think they were typing with no emotions. It was more of a generic "if you don't like it, don't come here" type thing. I'd stick around if I were you, I enjoyed your Pushit thread even though it lacked substance. It got some discussion going on the actual Tool forums... without spirally off topic like most other threads do.
I would encourage more of these threads, because it was the ones that spiraled off topic that unleashed the beast of beautiful burden, the extreme pessimist in me.
Substance is in the eye of the beholder.
Old 04-24-2008, 03:23 PM   #1201
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 3
Re: 10 - Right In Two lyrics

Quote:
My life is the web sadly. I am only on here so much because I have to monitor my website, add new articles and the like. When I have nothing to do I check out some websites, and this is the most recent addition to my list.

But did you really anger people? I think they were typing with no emotions. It was more of a generic "if you don't like it, don't come here" type thing. I'd stick around if I were you, I enjoyed your Pushit thread even though it lacked substance. It got some discussion going on the actual Tool forums... without spirally off topic like most other threads do.
I would encourage more of these threads, because it was the ones that spiraled off topic that unleashed the beast of beautiful burden, the extreme pessimist in me.
Substance is in the eye of the beholder.
04-24-2008, 03:28 PM

It's hard to think of new material however--something that'd trigger a conversation. Most of them will have been mentioned a million times before, or it will just be a half-assed thread that no one will feel inspired enough by to reply to.

If you hate these boards, and you enjoy thinking etc. Stick around and check the Creative boards. If you get them active, I'm sure you can have stimulating conversations and discuss things that are interesting to you. I found the audience around those parts are completely different than the ones you see around here.

I'm the opposite of you however, I love Inner_Eulogy's posts. So far he's my favorite poster on the boards and it's great to just joke around with him and take topics--well...off topic? Relax a little, enjoy the meaningful threads and have fun in the joke ones!
Old 04-24-2008, 03:28 PM   #1202
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 480

It's hard to think of new material however--something that'd trigger a conversation. Most of them will have been mentioned a million times before, or it will just be a half-assed thread that no one will feel inspired enough by to reply to.

If you hate these boards, and you enjoy thinking etc. Stick around and check the Creative boards. If you get them active, I'm sure you can have stimulating conversations and discuss things that are interesting to you. I found the audience around those parts are completely different than the ones you see around here.

I'm the opposite of you however, I love Inner_Eulogy's posts. So far he's my favorite poster on the boards and it's great to just joke around with him and take topics--well...off topic? Relax a little, enjoy the meaningful threads and have fun in the joke ones!
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
04-24-2008, 03:35 PM

Quote:

I have nothing against inner eulogy, like you said don't we respond in these blogs "without emotion". It's nonsensical babble anyhow, I could take any position my hearts desire, the frail house wife, the aggressive fat girl, the horny frat boy, the ignorant foreigner. I don't take these things too seriously, that is what makes it so fun to come in and stir up the threads that have traveled off course.
I keep the serious thoughts for the productive threads.

Last edited by RachJacob; 04-24-2008 at 03:39 PM..
Old 04-24-2008, 03:35 PM   #1203

Quote:

I have nothing against inner eulogy, like you said don't we respond in these blogs "without emotion". It's nonsensical babble anyhow, I could take any position my hearts desire, the frail house wife, the aggressive fat girl, the horny frat boy, the ignorant foreigner. I don't take these things too seriously, that is what makes it so fun to come in and stir up the threads that have traveled off course.

Last edited by RachJacob; 04-24-2008 at 03:39 PM..
Yast3r's Avatar Yast3r
04-24-2008, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachJacob View Post
Ah, so you're sticking around? I like having some friendly faces to talk to around here! Or are you still in the whole "stirring things up and leaving" mode?
Old 04-24-2008, 03:46 PM   #1204
Level 10 - Vehement

Quote:
Ah, so you're sticking around? I like having some friendly faces to talk to around here! Or are you still in the whole "stirring things up and leaving" mode?
04-24-2008, 03:48 PM

Quote:
I like these threads on occasion, I probably won't be back for some time.
Old 04-24-2008, 03:48 PM   #1205

Quote:
I like these threads on occasion, I probably won't be back for some time.
04-24-2008, 05:43 PM

penguins.
Old 04-24-2008, 05:43 PM   #1206
Illuminator of Lightitude
Suicide Booth ID: 20

Location: Van Diemens Land Penis Length: 1.4 inches Vagina Capacity: 7.2 inches
Bincount™: 21769

penguins.
04-25-2008, 05:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivek View Post
THEYRE POSTS, NOT BLOGS, YO, IT'S CALLED AN INTERNETS FORUM
Internet forum? I thought this was what I heard all those young folks talking about, that MSAnn?
Old 04-25-2008, 05:08 AM   #1207
Level 10 - Vehement

Quote:
THEYRE POSTS, NOT BLOGS, YO, IT'S CALLED AN INTERNETS FORUM
Internet forum? I thought this was what I heard all those young folks talking about, that MSAnn?
blake_bergeron
04-25-2008, 06:06 AM

wow you guys really went at it with rachjacob last night huh??? it was a nice change of pace, i'll give shim(no offense, just don't know gender either) that...
Old 04-25-2008, 06:06 AM   #1208

Bincount™: 58

wow you guys really went at it with rachjacob last night huh??? it was a nice change of pace, i'll give shim(no offense, just don't know gender either) that...
Inner_Eulogy's Avatar Inner_Eulogy
04-25-2008, 06:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by K1DA View Post
The link I posted is to one of the most well known torrent sites, especially for tool. I've never had any problems with that site before and I've used it many times. I over estimated some of you it seems.
Over estimated? I downloaded it (which took a day and a half) it opened up Limewire and downloaded from there for whatever reason and after all that I got absolutely nothing but files that don't do shit. Either that or I'm a dumbass and don't know the "correct" way to use them.
Old 04-25-2008, 06:42 AM   #1209
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Bincount™: 135

Quote:
The link I posted is to one of the most well known torrent sites, especially for tool. I've never had any problems with that site before and I've used it many times. I over estimated some of you it seems.
Over estimated? I downloaded it (which took a day and a half) it opened up Limewire and downloaded from there for whatever reason and after all that I got absolutely nothing but files that don't do shit. Either that or I'm a dumbass and don't know the "correct" way to use them.
04-25-2008, 06:45 AM

Quote:
I truly feel changed by this comment... No actually I feel affirmed, your hostility feeds me. I would consider you a worthy opponent however the offensive stance you have taken makes you weak.
It's interesting to me that on a tool discussion page everyone is "tool discussion'ed out", fascinating really. I must have been mistaken to assume that people would actually be talking about tool on a tool discussion page (insert huge amounts of sarcasm for you laymens).
I don't need to be missed by such ignorance, just stereotyped to prove that I too cannot escape the terrors of the world.
lol, weak....like your commentary. Nobody gives a fuck. The only thing affirmed here is that you're still whining like a little bitch and adding absolutely nothing.
Old 04-25-2008, 06:45 AM   #1210
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Quote:
I truly feel changed by this comment... No actually I feel affirmed, your hostility feeds me. I would consider you a worthy opponent however the offensive stance you have taken makes you weak.
It's interesting to me that on a tool discussion page everyone is "tool discussion'ed out", fascinating really. I must have been mistaken to assume that people would actually be talking about tool on a tool discussion page (insert huge amounts of sarcasm for you laymens).
I don't need to be missed by such ignorance, just stereotyped to prove that I too cannot escape the terrors of the world.
lol, weak....like your commentary. Nobody gives a fuck. The only thing affirmed here is that you're still whining like a little bitch and adding absolutely nothing.
04-25-2008, 06:47 AM

Quote:
I can assure you now that I have stirred the pot, I wont be back for some time. Unlike you ring leaders I come in here with the intention of stimulating minds on occasion.
The only thing you've stimulated with your nonsensical empty babble are the pet rocks still left out there in the world.
Old 04-25-2008, 06:47 AM   #1211
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Quote:
I can assure you now that I have stirred the pot, I wont be back for some time. Unlike you ring leaders I come in here with the intention of stimulating minds on occasion.
The only thing you've stimulated with your nonsensical empty babble are the pet rocks still left out there in the world.
04-25-2008, 06:49 AM

Quote:

He apparently gets off by the thought of if he stirred the pot...lol Yes, Rach...you have gotten me so riled up and flustered. Haha, now go jerk off in the corner.
Old 04-25-2008, 06:49 AM   #1212
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Quote:

He apparently gets off by the thought of if he stirred the pot...lol Yes, Rach...you have gotten me so riled up and flustered. Haha, now go jerk off in the corner.
04-25-2008, 06:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner_Eulogy View Post
Unfortunately he will not get to see your wit Inner, he decided to leave now that he's tore this place to shreds. Can you believe how he shook up this establishment to the point of no comprehension? I don't even think I can post here until the messiah returns and fixes everything yet again.
Old 04-25-2008, 06:53 AM   #1213
Level 10 - Vehement

Quote:
Unfortunately he will not get to see your wit Inner, he decided to leave now that he's tore this place to shreds. Can you believe how he shook up this establishment to the point of no comprehension? I don't even think I can post here until the messiah returns and fixes everything yet again.
04-25-2008, 06:53 AM

Quote:
This is basicaly the crux of the dilemma right here.

There hasn't really been anything new happening directly related to Tool in a long, long while -- certainly not enough to sustain enjoyment of discourse for most of the denizens of these boards. Most go into the Interact section where they talk about whatever, but there are those who prefer this section. And as with any net community, or, hell, community in general, people tend to form a cameraderie which will flow from the original topic that brought them together in the first place.

It's simple social dynamics during this vacuum of Toolish material. When a new album comes out, the boards will flame up with plenty of discussion on the kinds of things that it seems RachJacob wants to talk about, and I heartily welcome him/her (both genders represented in username...) to come on in and chill about this piece of web real estate with all of us. But until then, if (s)he is going to bitch at us for the type of thing that's become par for the course here, then I advise (s)he leave.

We already have our fair share of dumb jackasses, we don't need a moderately intelligent jackass.
LOL, well said.
Old 04-25-2008, 06:53 AM   #1214
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Quote:
This is basicaly the crux of the dilemma right here.

There hasn't really been anything new happening directly related to Tool in a long, long while -- certainly not enough to sustain enjoyment of discourse for most of the denizens of these boards. Most go into the Interact section where they talk about whatever, but there are those who prefer this section. And as with any net community, or, hell, community in general, people tend to form a cameraderie which will flow from the original topic that brought them together in the first place.

It's simple social dynamics during this vacuum of Toolish material. When a new album comes out, the boards will flame up with plenty of discussion on the kinds of things that it seems RachJacob wants to talk about, and I heartily welcome him/her (both genders represented in username...) to come on in and chill about this piece of web real estate with all of us. But until then, if (s)he is going to bitch at us for the type of thing that's become par for the course here, then I advise (s)he leave.

We already have our fair share of dumb jackasses, we don't need a moderately intelligent jackass.
LOL, well said.
04-25-2008, 06:58 AM

Quote:
Rach, the messiah? I wouldn't even joke about that. I'll set this place off like two fat hoes sittin' on some corn flakes then drop this shit like some french fries in hot grease.....
Old 04-25-2008, 06:58 AM   #1215
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Quote:
Rach, the messiah? I wouldn't even joke about that. I'll set this place off like two fat hoes sittin' on some corn flakes then drop this shit like some french fries in hot grease.....
04-25-2008, 07:06 AM

He folded like a cheap lawn chair in a full service laundromat...
Old 04-25-2008, 07:06 AM   #1216
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 0

He folded like a cheap lawn chair in a full service laundromat...
04-25-2008, 08:55 AM

Quote:
I would guess your problem is that you don't have a codec for .flac files, which is what the files you downloaded should have been. I have no clue about limewire anything, if I were you I would use azureus for torrent files.
Old 04-25-2008, 08:55 AM   #1217

Quote:
I would guess your problem is that you don't have a codec for .flac files, which is what the files you downloaded should have been. I have no clue about limewire anything, if I were you I would use azureus for torrent files.
04-25-2008, 09:12 AM

Quote:
Well what's a codec and how do I get it?
Old 04-25-2008, 09:12 AM   #1218
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Quote:
Well what's a codec and how do I get it?
04-25-2008, 09:48 AM

Quote:
I'll set this place off like two fat hoes sittin' on some corn flakes then drop this shit like some french fries in hot grease.....
motha' WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!
Old 04-25-2008, 09:48 AM   #1219

Quote:
I'll set this place off like two fat hoes sittin' on some corn flakes then drop this shit like some french fries in hot grease.....
motha' WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!
Yast3r's Avatar Yast3r
04-25-2008, 04:06 PM

Quote:
I know right? Our entire way of internet life is in ruins! HOW SHALL WE SURVIVE THIS?
We must elect one of our own and set him up as a false deity to not only worship, but offer daily sacrifice to. That's the only logical thinking that comes to my mind at the moment.
Old 04-25-2008, 04:06 PM   #1220
Level 10 - Vehement

Quote:
I know right? Our entire way of internet life is in ruins! HOW SHALL WE SURVIVE THIS?
We must elect one of our own and set him up as a false deity to not only worship, but offer daily sacrifice to. That's the only logical thinking that comes to my mind at the moment.
Yast3r's Avatar Yast3r
04-25-2008, 08:10 PM

Quote:
I agree. Our lord will return!

I'm sure even iAMTHESTUPI! would agree on this point -- it's pathetically obvious that RachJacob is a simple pseudonym for RachJesus...

This is truly the end of times...
Jesus, take the J and you have the tenth letter in the alphabet. Look at the song 46&2, take away that 2 and add it to the 10 and you have 12. Rach kind of sounds like wrath.

Perhaps RachJesus is actually a sign of the upcoming apocalypse in 2012?
Old 04-25-2008, 08:10 PM   #1221
Level 10 - Vehement

Quote:
I agree. Our lord will return!

I'm sure even iAMTHESTUPI! would agree on this point -- it's pathetically obvious that RachJacob is a simple pseudonym for RachJesus...

This is truly the end of times...
Jesus, take the J and you have the tenth letter in the alphabet. Look at the song 46&2, take away that 2 and add it to the 10 and you have 12. Rach kind of sounds like wrath.

Perhaps RachJesus is actually a sign of the upcoming apocalypse in 2012?
Yast3r's Avatar Yast3r
04-25-2008, 08:57 PM

Mayan kind of sounds like Maynard. Maybe thats why he changed his name! Rivek, I think we just cracked the whole meaning of Tool right here! Someone call in iamanass! so he can elaborate on this and fill in any gaps that we've yet to fill.
Old 04-25-2008, 08:57 PM   #1222
Level 10 - Vehement

Mayan kind of sounds like Maynard. Maybe thats why he changed his name! Rivek, I think we just cracked the whole meaning of Tool right here! Someone call in iamanass! so he can elaborate on this and fill in any gaps that we've yet to fill.
Yast3r's Avatar Yast3r
04-25-2008, 09:07 PM

"The upstarts are the genetic mutations of grey squirrels. And although nuts may be their food of choice there have been reports of their hungry Russian counterparts savaging stray dogs. Black squirrels could spread to Norfolk and Suffolk within 10 years and there are fears they could wipe out greys altogether." http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv..._id=1770&ito=1

... It has begun. WrathJesus came to tell us that black squirrels will become mutated, kill off the rest of the squirrel population and then turn to us as their main food supply. Is this the end of civilization as we know it?

(It's late and I'm tired but I've got to wait for something to finish downloading so please excuse the stupidity of the last few posts I've made :P)
Old 04-25-2008, 09:07 PM   #1223
Level 10 - Vehement

"The upstarts are the genetic mutations of grey squirrels. And although nuts may be their food of choice there have been reports of their hungry Russian counterparts savaging stray dogs. Black squirrels could spread to Norfolk and Suffolk within 10 years and there are fears they could wipe out greys altogether." http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv..._id=1770&ito=1

... It has begun. WrathJesus came to tell us that black squirrels will become mutated, kill off the rest of the squirrel population and then turn to us as their main food supply. Is this the end of civilization as we know it?

(It's late and I'm tired but I've got to wait for something to finish downloading so please excuse the stupidity of the last few posts I've made :P)
Yast3r's Avatar Yast3r
04-25-2008, 09:20 PM

Quote:
What an utter disappointment this site has become, I feel like I am stuck in a chat room with a bunch of under-sexed, useless coworkers, stuck in their ego driven fantasy that life can be fulfilled within the constraints of a blog. Absolutely disappointing!
Maybe thats why he kept calling the site a blog. To hint at dog. To further stress the importance of squirrels eating freaking dogs! WE WERE BLIND OF THE TRUTH! :(

Last edited by Yast3r; 04-25-2008 at 09:23 PM..
Old 04-25-2008, 09:20 PM   #1224
Level 10 - Vehement

Quote:
What an utter disappointment this site has become, I feel like I am stuck in a chat room with a bunch of under-sexed, useless coworkers, stuck in their ego driven fantasy that life can be fulfilled within the constraints of a blog. Absolutely disappointing!
Maybe thats why he kept calling the site a blog. To hint at dog. To further stress the importance of squirrels eating freaking dogs! WE WERE BLIND OF THE TRUTH! :(

Last edited by Yast3r; 04-25-2008 at 09:23 PM..
04-28-2008, 09:33 AM

Quote:
Oh well

guess we'll just all sit around and kiss our asses goodbye until the Rapture.

Sup gaiz?
Sup.

A squirrel attacked my garbage over the weekend.....it must be proof that the end has begun.

Last edited by Inner_Eulogy; 04-28-2008 at 09:44 AM..
Old 04-28-2008, 09:33 AM   #1225
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Quote:
Oh well

guess we'll just all sit around and kiss our asses goodbye until the Rapture.

Sup gaiz?
Sup.

A squirrel attacked my garbage over the weekend.....it must be proof that the end has begun.

Last edited by Inner_Eulogy; 04-28-2008 at 09:44 AM..
gjamison27's Avatar gjamison27
04-28-2008, 09:37 AM

Or begun...

:-O
Old 04-28-2008, 09:37 AM   #1226
Level 8 - Vociferous

Or begun...

04-28-2008, 09:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gjamison27 View Post
Or begun...

typo, the I is right next to the U
Old 04-28-2008, 09:44 AM   #1227
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Quote:
Originally Posted by gjamison27 View Post
Or begun...

typo, the I is right next to the U
04-28-2008, 09:49 AM

I couldn't resist...
Old 04-28-2008, 09:49 AM   #1228
Level 8 - Vociferous

I couldn't resist...
05-01-2008, 10:32 AM

Quote:
I've been doing some hardcore promo with my band for our show on sunday. It's gonna kick ass. We're hoping to have vids up on youtube by monday, but we may be too busy with a celebratory shroom trip

one way or another I"ll have a story to tell come tuesday.
can't wait...
Old 05-01-2008, 10:32 AM   #1229

Quote:
I've been doing some hardcore promo with my band for our show on sunday. It's gonna kick ass. We're hoping to have vids up on youtube by monday, but we may be too busy with a celebratory shroom trip

one way or another I"ll have a story to tell come tuesday.
can't wait...
azdmc
07-19-2008, 01:44 PM

cut light all right in two?~
Old 07-19-2008, 01:44 PM   #1230
Level 1 - Lurker

blake_bergeron
07-19-2008, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdmc View Post
i haven't listened to the song in a while, but that makes sense...
Old 07-19-2008, 01:54 PM   #1231

Quote:
i haven't listened to the song in a while, but that makes sense...
Schema's Avatar Schema
07-28-2008, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Possible... but I doubt in that form. That's awfully clumsy a way of saying such, isn't it?
Old 07-28-2008, 12:41 PM   #1232
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 336

Quote:
Possible... but I doubt in that form. That's awfully clumsy a way of saying such, isn't it?
08-12-2008, 12:18 PM

angels on the sideline.
Puzzled and amused.
Why did daddy give these humans free will?
Now they're all confused.

Don't these talking monkeys know that Eden has enough to around?
Plenty in this holy garden,
Silly monkeys, where there's one you're bound to divide it right in two.

Angels on the sideline.
Baffled and confused.
Father blessed them all with reason.
And this is what they choose?

Monkey killing monkey killing monkey over pieces of the ground.
Silly monkeys. Give them thumbs, they forge a blade,
and where there's one they're bound to divide it right in two.

Monkey killing monkey killing monkey over pieces of the ground...
Silly monkeys Give them thumbs, they make a club to beat their brother down.
How they've survived so divided is a mystery.
Repugnant is a creature who would squander his ability to lift an eye to heaven,
conscious of his fleeting time here.

Gotta divide it all right in two.

Fight till they die over sun, over sky
They fight till they die over sea, over air
They fight till they die over blood, over love,
They fight till they die over words, polarizing.

Angels on the sideline again.
Benched along with patience and reason.
Wondering when this tug of war will end.

WORDS
By

MAYNARD JAMES KEENAN

posted today, something seems missing but hey it's his song.
Old 08-12-2008, 12:18 PM   #1233
the inside man

Bincount™: 20548

angels on the sideline.
Puzzled and amused.
Why did daddy give these humans free will?
Now they're all confused.

Don't these talking monkeys know that Eden has enough to around?
Plenty in this holy garden,
Silly monkeys, where there's one you're bound to divide it right in two.

Angels on the sideline.
Baffled and confused.
Father blessed them all with reason.
And this is what they choose?

Monkey killing monkey killing monkey over pieces of the ground.
Silly monkeys. Give them thumbs, they forge a blade,
and where there's one they're bound to divide it right in two.

Monkey killing monkey killing monkey over pieces of the ground...
Silly monkeys Give them thumbs, they make a club to beat their brother down.
How they've survived so divided is a mystery.
Repugnant is a creature who would squander his ability to lift an eye to heaven,
conscious of his fleeting time here.

Gotta divide it all right in two.

Fight till they die over sun, over sky
They fight till they die over sea, over air
They fight till they die over blood, over love,
They fight till they die over words, polarizing.

Benched along with patience and reason.
Wondering when this tug of war will end.

WORDS
By

MAYNARD JAMES KEENAN

posted today, something seems missing but hey it's his song.
08-12-2008, 01:40 PM

this should be the next video they make... it could be in black and white... with lots of opposites that are together in the beginning and are completely separated by the end...
Old 08-12-2008, 01:40 PM   #1234

this should be the next video they make... it could be in black and white... with lots of opposites that are together in the beginning and are completely separated by the end...
fawks
08-13-2008, 12:20 AM

Pretty sure the "fight til they die..." repeat is the way he sings it live as opposed to the studio version
Old 08-13-2008, 12:20 AM   #1235
Level 4 - Thinker

Pretty sure the "fight til they die..." repeat is the way he sings it live as opposed to the studio version
blake_bergeron
08-13-2008, 04:56 AM

i don't think anyone would have guessed he was saying 'divide it all right in two'... even listening to it i can barely hear it... it sounds like he's pronouncing it 'die-vide it all right in two'... thanks maynard for making it impossible to decipher until your original lyrics are given.... aaaarrrrhhhggg.. (if i were a pirate, thats how i would show my frustration)
Old 08-13-2008, 04:56 AM   #1236

i don't think anyone would have guessed he was saying 'divide it all right in two'... even listening to it i can barely hear it... it sounds like he's pronouncing it 'die-vide it all right in two'... thanks maynard for making it impossible to decipher until your original lyrics are given.... aaaarrrrhhhggg.. (if i were a pirate, thats how i would show my frustration)
Yast3r's Avatar Yast3r
08-13-2008, 05:05 AM

I always heard divide it all right in two.
Old 08-13-2008, 05:05 AM   #1237
Level 10 - Vehement

blair's man sausage's Avatar blair's man sausage
08-13-2008, 05:57 AM

always thought "cutting all i know right in two"
Old 08-13-2008, 05:57 AM   #1238
the inside man

Bincount™: 20548

always thought "cutting all i know right in two"
08-13-2008, 06:01 AM

Quote:
then why didn't you ever say that?
Old 08-13-2008, 06:01 AM   #1239

Quote:
then why didn't you ever say that?
Yast3r's Avatar Yast3r
08-13-2008, 06:02 AM

I never go to these lyrics threads. I find it pointless.
Old 08-13-2008, 06:02 AM   #1240
Level 10 - Vehement

I never go to these lyrics threads. I find it pointless.

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply