Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » 10,000 Days » 08. Rosetta Stoned
User Name
Password
metalwarriorx's Avatar metalwarriorx
08-15-2006, 11:53 PM

he says "warning" with an effect or something. maybe he's trying to tell us someting.anybody?
Old 08-15-2006, 11:53 PM   #1
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 4
a warning for those....

he says "warning" with an effect or something. maybe he's trying to tell us someting.anybody?
08-16-2006, 12:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalwarriorx
"A message of hope for those who choose to hear it." I believe that this is in reference to the end of the world, 2012 maybe. The final day. Those who choose to hear it are the ones who realise that when we die, we only awake. Those who do not choose to hear it as a message of hope, but rather see it as a warning are the ignorant motherfuckers who do not welcome death. I think this is similar to the whole "I can't imagine why you wouldn't wanna welcome any change my friend" line form Aenema.
Old 08-16-2006, 12:58 AM   #2
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 63
Re: a warning for those....

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalwarriorx
"A message of hope for those who choose to hear it." I believe that this is in reference to the end of the world, 2012 maybe. The final day. Those who choose to hear it are the ones who realise that when we die, we only awake. Those who do not choose to hear it as a message of hope, but rather see it as a warning are the ignorant motherfuckers who do not welcome death. I think this is similar to the whole "I can't imagine why you wouldn't wanna welcome any change my friend" line form Aenema.
08-16-2006, 01:01 AM

Yea, sounds like a sustainable theory.
Old 08-16-2006, 01:01 AM   #3
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 8
Re: a warning for those....

Yea, sounds like a sustainable theory.

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply