Quote:
Originally Posted by G|Sus
Hidden track?
Wow...well this is new!

Can't wait to stand in line on May2!
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
RaV3nous's Avatar RaV3nous
04-28-2006, 11:51 AM

ill show my support! ive just bought it!
Old 04-28-2006, 11:51 AM   #563
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: A show of support.

ill show my support! ive just bought it!
04-28-2006, 04:24 PM

I've saved up and will be buying.... also saved up for the show... So double the pleasure!!
Old 04-28-2006, 04:24 PM   #564
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 1

I've saved up and will be buying.... also saved up for the show... So double the pleasure!!
passenger#44213's Avatar passenger#44213
04-28-2006, 07:03 PM

Yep just bought it...

and i will probably end up overlistening to it and buy another in the next year...im currently on my 3rd aenima and 4th lateralus...TELL ME I DONT SUPPORT THE BAND!!

haha

and when the guys decide to play in australia i will buy the closest ticket available to the stage...and if they do 2 shows i will go to both...if 3, all three and so on...

i know some people dont really dig on this album, but seriously, if the members somehow get wind of this, there are those that think its awesome, i love it. and im not a guy who likes everything tool do just coz its tool.
Old 04-28-2006, 07:03 PM   #565
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 4

Yep just bought it...

and i will probably end up overlistening to it and buy another in the next year...im currently on my 3rd aenima and 4th lateralus...TELL ME I DONT SUPPORT THE BAND!!

haha

and when the guys decide to play in australia i will buy the closest ticket available to the stage...and if they do 2 shows i will go to both...if 3, all three and so on...

i know some people dont really dig on this album, but seriously, if the members somehow get wind of this, there are those that think its awesome, i love it. and im not a guy who likes everything tool do just coz its tool.
aurora_waters
04-28-2006, 10:01 PM

i downloaded vicarious cause that was released on radio and was gonna stop at that but ....curiosity and anticipation killed that idea, so i downloaded the entire album SORRY but your shits just too good....but i had my preorder down and i got it today...yay australia and april 29th release date :P and the artwork is amazing!!!! sounds great too obviously...
Old 04-28-2006, 10:01 PM   #566
Level 1 - Lurker

i downloaded vicarious cause that was released on radio and was gonna stop at that but ....curiosity and anticipation killed that idea, so i downloaded the entire album SORRY but your shits just too good....but i had my preorder down and i got it today...yay australia and april 29th release date :P and the artwork is amazing!!!! sounds great too obviously...
04-29-2006, 01:17 AM

Im so glad i held out till i bought the album. Listening to it and looking at the cover for the first time was an experience. I even turned off the radio when they played anything other than vicarious. HOLD OUT JUST A LITTLE LONGER AMERICANS, ITS WORTH IT!
Old 04-29-2006, 01:17 AM   #567
Level 2 - Poster

Location: Perth, Australia, Near the hole in the ozone layer.

Im so glad i held out till i bought the album. Listening to it and looking at the cover for the first time was an experience. I even turned off the radio when they played anything other than vicarious. HOLD OUT JUST A LITTLE LONGER AMERICANS, ITS WORTH IT!
i_shot_jambi
04-29-2006, 03:22 AM

I didn't join this forum until today, so I can't say I will buy it, as I have already bought it... <_<;

But err... I bought it and didn't download it! I guess that's the point I'm trying to make here....
Old 04-29-2006, 03:22 AM   #568
Level 3 - Talker

I didn't join this forum until today, so I can't say I will buy it, as I have already bought it... <_<;

But err... I bought it and didn't download it! I guess that's the point I'm trying to make here....
drumtool
04-29-2006, 03:48 AM

i bought 2 just like i said i would
Old 04-29-2006, 03:48 AM   #569
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

i bought 2 just like i said i would
peteR1
04-29-2006, 05:08 AM

Bought it straight away. Early release date in Aus is awsome. Kinda wierd they did that (being an American band and all), not that I'm complaining though :) The line at the city centre store that opened at midnight was around the corner!! And thats just for the cd, not concert tickets. What band pulls that kind of dedication from record stores??

Great album!! Would be great if they did a double album one of these years. 70+mins is just tooo short.....

10,000 days made me cry... what a song. Don't listen to the clowns who dis The Pot. I love that song.
Old 04-29-2006, 05:08 AM   #570
Level 1 - Lurker

Bought it straight away. Early release date in Aus is awsome. Kinda wierd they did that (being an American band and all), not that I'm complaining though :) The line at the city centre store that opened at midnight was around the corner!! And thats just for the cd, not concert tickets. What band pulls that kind of dedication from record stores??

Great album!! Would be great if they did a double album one of these years. 70+mins is just tooo short.....

10,000 days made me cry... what a song. Don't listen to the clowns who dis The Pot. I love that song.
Alex in Chains's Avatar Alex in Chains
04-29-2006, 08:44 AM

I won't just buy it. I'll make love to it.
<ru5ty> wat
Old 04-29-2006, 08:44 AM   #571
Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone

Bincount™: 2934

I won't just buy it. I'll make love to it.
<ru5ty> wat
talibad's Avatar talibad
04-29-2006, 08:56 AM

ill buy it then probly buy it 4 more times because ill either wear it out or have it stolen or loose it but by the fifth time ill just get fed up and burn it like i always do. at least i paid for it a few times already tho so tough shit but thanks again ;-D
Old 04-29-2006, 08:56 AM   #572
Banned.

Location: 41 degrees 23'57"42" N by 75 degrees 42'38.51" W elevation 822
Bincount™: 93

ill buy it then probly buy it 4 more times because ill either wear it out or have it stolen or loose it but by the fifth time ill just get fed up and burn it like i always do. at least i paid for it a few times already tho so tough shit but thanks again ;-D
smxgt
04-29-2006, 09:09 AM

I will definitly by the album (took the day off work to do so), also I already got my tickets for the tuesday show in seattle.
Old 04-29-2006, 09:09 AM   #573
Level 1 - Lurker

I will definitly by the album (took the day off work to do so), also I already got my tickets for the tuesday show in seattle.
CelestialRender
04-29-2006, 11:12 AM

I'm buying it, my brother's buying it, everyone I know is buying it.
Old 04-29-2006, 11:12 AM   #574
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 2

I'm buying it, my brother's buying it, everyone I know is buying it.
04-29-2006, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by idontmind462
fuck Tool.

fuck you
Old 04-29-2006, 12:27 PM   #575
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by idontmind462
fuck Tool.

fuck you
04-29-2006, 01:21 PM

I'm holding the the cash for it in my left hand and holding my weiner in my right.
I'm ready.....
Old 04-29-2006, 01:21 PM   #576
On Probation

Bincount™: 264

I'm holding the the cash for it in my left hand and holding my weiner in my right.
I'm ready.....
Schaller
04-29-2006, 01:49 PM

Being drunk and dirty I walked into the music store on my last school day in the afternoon and bought the album. And looking through the lenses while drunk is kind of... weird.

This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!
Old 04-29-2006, 01:49 PM   #577
Level 1 - Lurker

Being drunk and dirty I walked into the music store on my last school day in the afternoon and bought the album. And looking through the lenses while drunk is kind of... weird.

This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!
intoxic8
04-29-2006, 04:10 PM

i already ordered my copy off the net and the money has already been transferred and maynard is probably drinking a nice glass of californian shiraz or something to which my money has contributed. well it was well worth it, the artwork looks cool and he says shit the bed in this one :):)
yes TOOL i support u !!!
Old 04-29-2006, 04:10 PM   #578
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 3

i already ordered my copy off the net and the money has already been transferred and maynard is probably drinking a nice glass of californian shiraz or something to which my money has contributed. well it was well worth it, the artwork looks cool and he says shit the bed in this one :):)
yes TOOL i support u !!!
swandawg
04-29-2006, 06:18 PM

midnight opening tonight in NZ! I'll be there.
Old 04-29-2006, 06:18 PM   #579
Level 1 - Lurker

midnight opening tonight in NZ! I'll be there.
manghu67
04-29-2006, 08:46 PM

I'll be the first in line.
Old 04-29-2006, 08:46 PM   #580
Level 1 - Lurker

I'll be the first in line.
maxthruput's Avatar maxthruput
04-29-2006, 11:03 PM

Hell no! This band doesnt deserve shit...Arrogant pricks that they are.
Old 04-29-2006, 11:03 PM   #581
got poopy? (tdn $upporter)

Bincount™: 7

Hell no! This band doesnt deserve shit...Arrogant pricks that they are.
CaRNaLiTo's Avatar CaRNaLiTo
04-30-2006, 01:07 AM

I will buy this album because it fucking kicks ass compared to any other bands. Still, it is not what I have waited 5 years for.
Old 04-30-2006, 01:07 AM   #582
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

I will buy this album because it fucking kicks ass compared to any other bands. Still, it is not what I have waited 5 years for.
semi-sentient's Avatar semi-sentient
04-30-2006, 03:11 AM

I'm guilty of downloading it, but I will without question purchase a copy (and more than likely many more since I take poor care of my CD's). I waited as long as I could, but I cracked and just had to hear it. It didn't help that my ex-roommate left a voicemail with Vicarious playing just so he could rub it in that he downloaded it.

As for work itself, I have mixed thoughts thus far, but I wasn't all that impressed with Lateralus the first few times I heard it either. Now it's my favorite of all their work. That's the wonderful thing about Tool's music--it grows on you and it lasts. I find that when I hear music that I like immediately it doesn't last very long. With Tool, each song reminds me of a different experience and brings various feelings depending on when and where I'm listening to it.

In the end, I believe this album will go down as their third greatest, behind Lateralus and AEnima--and that's not necessarily a bad thing. Whatever the case, I appreciate the art of it all, and I'm especially grateful for the inspiration it's given me in my life.

*sniff*

Last edited by semi-sentient; 04-30-2006 at 03:22 AM..
Old 04-30-2006, 03:11 AM   #583
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

I'm guilty of downloading it, but I will without question purchase a copy (and more than likely many more since I take poor care of my CD's). I waited as long as I could, but I cracked and just had to hear it. It didn't help that my ex-roommate left a voicemail with Vicarious playing just so he could rub it in that he downloaded it.

As for work itself, I have mixed thoughts thus far, but I wasn't all that impressed with Lateralus the first few times I heard it either. Now it's my favorite of all their work. That's the wonderful thing about Tool's music--it grows on you and it lasts. I find that when I hear music that I like immediately it doesn't last very long. With Tool, each song reminds me of a different experience and brings various feelings depending on when and where I'm listening to it.

In the end, I believe this album will go down as their third greatest, behind Lateralus and AEnima--and that's not necessarily a bad thing. Whatever the case, I appreciate the art of it all, and I'm especially grateful for the inspiration it's given me in my life.

*sniff*

Last edited by semi-sentient; 04-30-2006 at 03:22 AM..
davida
04-30-2006, 09:21 AM

will absolutely be buying it.

have only heard a posted version of Vicarious and just based on that song, i would buy 10, if i was independantly wealthy.
Old 04-30-2006, 09:21 AM   #584
Level 1 - Lurker

will absolutely be buying it.

have only heard a posted version of Vicarious and just based on that song, i would buy 10, if i was independantly wealthy.
hedplate
04-30-2006, 12:37 PM

right in two x 2
Old 04-30-2006, 12:37 PM   #585
Level 1 - Lurker

right in two x 2
zope
04-30-2006, 04:35 PM

too broke to afford this..but there's no way i'm not getting this
Old 04-30-2006, 04:35 PM   #586
Level 1 - Lurker

too broke to afford this..but there's no way i'm not getting this
tooltgle
04-30-2006, 04:43 PM

I'll definately be buying two albums. The album is absolutely remarkable from what I have heard so far and I am very excited for the artwork that lies within...
Old 04-30-2006, 04:43 PM   #587
Level 7 - Loquacious

I'll definately be buying two albums. The album is absolutely remarkable from what I have heard so far and I am very excited for the artwork that lies within...
tooltgle
04-30-2006, 04:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by semi-sentient
I'm the same way, when I first bought Lateralus almost 4 years ago, I'm shamed to say that I thought it was terrible compared to their other albums. But right now it is definately one of my favorite albums of all
Old 04-30-2006, 04:48 PM   #588
Level 7 - Loquacious

Quote:
Originally Posted by semi-sentient
I'm the same way, when I first bought Lateralus almost 4 years ago, I'm shamed to say that I thought it was terrible compared to their other albums. But right now it is definately one of my favorite albums of all
mos4006
05-01-2006, 01:43 AM

refused to listen to any tracks untill i bought the album and heard it for myself. was awsome first time i played it and it just keeps getting better and better.
Old 05-01-2006, 01:43 AM   #589
Level 1 - Lurker

refused to listen to any tracks untill i bought the album and heard it for myself. was awsome first time i played it and it just keeps getting better and better.
ruinerrr
05-01-2006, 03:29 AM

just cameback from the store, got my copy. great album, can't wait to see them on download and on both hammersmith shows :)
Old 05-01-2006, 03:29 AM   #590
Level 1 - Lurker

just cameback from the store, got my copy. great album, can't wait to see them on download and on both hammersmith shows :)
toocooltool's Avatar toocooltool
05-01-2006, 03:32 AM

I have just bought it.... wow.
Old 05-01-2006, 03:32 AM   #591
Banned.

Bincount™: 4396

I have just bought it.... wow.
BrokeN_Naols
05-01-2006, 03:33 AM

I, Simon. Will be buying10,000 days.
And will also be going to the hammersmith, on the 13th!!
Old 05-01-2006, 03:33 AM   #592
Level 4 - Thinker

I, Simon. Will be buying10,000 days.
And will also be going to the hammersmith, on the 13th!!
Kirk84
05-01-2006, 03:53 AM

One Word - Amazing :D
Old 05-01-2006, 03:53 AM   #593
Level 2 - Poster

One Word - Amazing :D
toocooltool's Avatar toocooltool
05-01-2006, 03:54 AM

IM GOING TO BOTH HAMMERSMITH DATES AND NOW HAVE THE ALBUM WOOT WOOT.BRRAP
Old 05-01-2006, 03:54 AM   #594
Banned.

Bincount™: 4396

IM GOING TO BOTH HAMMERSMITH DATES AND NOW HAVE THE ALBUM WOOT WOOT.BRRAP
smirk's Avatar smirk
05-01-2006, 05:28 AM

I will be going to buy it as soon as I am off work tuesday. I tried to get the hottie at Hot Topic to give it to me yesterday, sunday, but she wouldn't. Got a couple complimentary Tool stickers though.
Old 05-01-2006, 05:28 AM   #595
TDN Grandad

Bincount™: 472

I will be going to buy it as soon as I am off work tuesday. I tried to get the hottie at Hot Topic to give it to me yesterday, sunday, but she wouldn't. Got a couple complimentary Tool stickers though.
Gietoo
05-01-2006, 06:15 AM

Already bought it last friday... Great album!
Old 05-01-2006, 06:15 AM   #596
Level 1 - Lurker

Already bought it last friday... Great album!
Muladhara's Avatar Muladhara
05-01-2006, 07:54 AM

I already bought it, and didn't listen to the leak. I had to avoid this site for something like 3 weeks to not get the temptation.

I read nothing about it either, I wanted it to be completely fresh to my ears.

It fucking rules.
Old 05-01-2006, 07:54 AM   #597
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 5

I already bought it, and didn't listen to the leak. I had to avoid this site for something like 3 weeks to not get the temptation.

I read nothing about it either, I wanted it to be completely fresh to my ears.

It fucking rules.
05-01-2006, 08:22 AM

will have it in my hands in 24 hours. have not heard anything besides vicarious yet. excited i am.
Old 05-01-2006, 08:22 AM   #598
Level 4 - Thinker

will have it in my hands in 24 hours. have not heard anything besides vicarious yet. excited i am.
Windir's Avatar Windir
05-01-2006, 08:25 AM

Yay for me and my 3 copies. 6 Days to go untill I'll hear it.
Old 05-01-2006, 08:25 AM   #599
Banned at user request

Bincount™: 4029

Yay for me and my 3 copies. 6 Days to go untill I'll hear it.
semi-sentient's Avatar semi-sentient
05-01-2006, 09:56 AM

I'll be in line when BestBuy opens to buy my official copy tomorrow morning. The CD is getting better and better, I must admit. There just isn't anyone who compares to Tool. It's crazy that they've been able to do it for so damn long, and I hope I don't have to wait another 5 years for more.
Old 05-01-2006, 09:56 AM   #600
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

I'll be in line when BestBuy opens to buy my official copy tomorrow morning. The CD is getting better and better, I must admit. There just isn't anyone who compares to Tool. It's crazy that they've been able to do it for so damn long, and I hope I don't have to wait another 5 years for more.

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply