Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » 10,000 Days
User Name
Password
suggtion2keepyouallocupid
02-12-2007, 01:24 PM

Congrats to Tool and Adam Jones on another grammy. I am a little disappointed they didn't win in their other category (losing to Wolfmother-Woman). How can a new band like Wolfmother win with a song which has little complexity over a song (Vicarious) which totally blows Woman out of the water? Tool still fails to get the credit and respect for which they deserve. Maybe this is a good thing, though. The less main stream they get, the more they will continue to create art and not an image which today's society so greatly needs to enjoy something (or buy it). Keep going Tool. I know I greatly appreciate it. Rock on.
Old 02-12-2007, 01:24 PM   #201
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: And the grammy goes to...

Congrats to Tool and Adam Jones on another grammy. I am a little disappointed they didn't win in their other category (losing to Wolfmother-Woman). How can a new band like Wolfmother win with a song which has little complexity over a song (Vicarious) which totally blows Woman out of the water? Tool still fails to get the credit and respect for which they deserve. Maybe this is a good thing, though. The less main stream they get, the more they will continue to create art and not an image which today's society so greatly needs to enjoy something (or buy it). Keep going Tool. I know I greatly appreciate it. Rock on.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
gaping_lotus's Avatar gaping_lotus
02-12-2007, 01:33 PM

hahha, in all reality thought, they definateley deserve the packaging one...
Old 02-12-2007, 01:33 PM   #202
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 67
Re: Adam wins Grammy

hahha, in all reality thought, they definateley deserve the packaging one...
02-12-2007, 02:08 PM

I think its better that they won with the recording package, cause it keeps the focus on the music and not the artist. Plus it wasnt part of the telecast, which means that most of the people who will know about it will be the fans.
Old 02-12-2007, 02:08 PM   #203
Banned.

Bincount™: 1

I think its better that they won with the recording package, cause it keeps the focus on the music and not the artist. Plus it wasnt part of the telecast, which means that most of the people who will know about it will be the fans.
Red Yehti
02-12-2007, 02:10 PM

Congratulations to Adam for winning another Grammy award last night. This must really make him happy because it seems he is as passionate about his artwork as he is about his music. The CD packaging for 10,000 Days is absolutley deserving of an award.
Old 02-12-2007, 02:10 PM   #204
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 1

Congratulations to Adam for winning another Grammy award last night. This must really make him happy because it seems he is as passionate about his artwork as he is about his music. The CD packaging for 10,000 Days is absolutley deserving of an award.
02-12-2007, 02:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAlienGus View Post
Best qoute and one of the smartest things i've heard about this subject.
"Grammy's are for products"
Wow, that quote is mind-blowing.
Old 02-12-2007, 02:26 PM   #205
Mr. 200,000

Bincount™: 3568
Re: Tool won the Grammy..

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAlienGus View Post
Best qoute and one of the smartest things i've heard about this subject.
"Grammy's are for products"
Wow, that quote is mind-blowing.
02-12-2007, 02:31 PM

Fuck them. Ani should've won.
Old 02-12-2007, 02:31 PM   #206
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 1481

Fuck them. Ani should've won.
02-12-2007, 02:36 PM

[QUOTE=the midas touch;1736084]Hyphy movement '06.

"bay game, bay slang
its a bay thang
so just know when you come to the bay man
stunnas is glasses
thins is wheels
rippers is broads
scrapers automobiles
hyphy is hyper
our version of crunk
thizzin is high
and perkin' is drunk

Words of wisdom*. "

hmmmm...i'd have to say this whole thing made me puke a little. I don't quite know how to make sense of it. I wouldn't go as far as calling them words of wisdom though..maybe words randomly put together just because they rhyme...
Old 02-12-2007, 02:36 PM   #207
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 906

[QUOTE=the midas touch;1736084]Hyphy movement '06.

"bay game, bay slang
its a bay thang
so just know when you come to the bay man
stunnas is glasses
thins is wheels
rippers is broads
scrapers automobiles
hyphy is hyper
our version of crunk
thizzin is high
and perkin' is drunk

Words of wisdom*. "

hmmmm...i'd have to say this whole thing made me puke a little. I don't quite know how to make sense of it. I wouldn't go as far as calling them words of wisdom though..maybe words randomly put together just because they rhyme...
Nimh
02-12-2007, 02:38 PM

I don't know why everyone is hating on Wolfmother. I've only heard a few of their songs, but I saw them live on Letterman (or Conan, or Leno...), and they were pretty good. I haven't had a chance to listen to their album, though.

Progressive, experimental rock with hip-hop vocals. Check it out, let me know what you think!

Hold on, hold on, Children, hold on
Old 02-12-2007, 02:38 PM   #208
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 79

I don't know why everyone is hating on Wolfmother. I've only heard a few of their songs, but I saw them live on Letterman (or Conan, or Leno...), and they were pretty good. I haven't had a chance to listen to their album, though.

Progressive, experimental rock with hip-hop vocals. Check it out, let me know what you think!

Hold on, hold on, Children, hold on
resonance.'s Avatar resonance.
02-12-2007, 03:11 PM

Nice to see Thievery Corp getting some recognition but the packaging for Versions isn't anything special. It's just a black and white booklet with some designs. Tool didn't have much for competition I'm guessing...
Old 02-12-2007, 03:11 PM   #209
amateur alchemist

Bincount™: 3472

Nice to see Thievery Corp getting some recognition but the packaging for Versions isn't anything special. It's just a black and white booklet with some designs. Tool didn't have much for competition I'm guessing...
Lord Worm's Avatar Lord Worm
02-12-2007, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimh View Post
i don't hate wolfmother, but they contribute jackshit to the music industry. they are just playing generic rock that has been spewed out already over and over. i can't comprehend how such an empty song such as 'woman' could win over a song such as 'vicarious' with intelligent social commentary. oh well
Old 02-12-2007, 03:25 PM   #210
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 3088

Quote:
i don't hate wolfmother, but they contribute jackshit to the music industry. they are just playing generic rock that has been spewed out already over and over. i can't comprehend how such an empty song such as 'woman' could win over a song such as 'vicarious' with intelligent social commentary. oh well
02-12-2007, 03:34 PM

isnt it kinda weird that at the Grammys they do all this R&B, HIP HOP, DIXIE CHIX, mumbo jumbo, and they end with the Chili Peppers.. Wheres all the categories?
where's Best Metal Performance? where's Best Vocals? where did it all go?

do they do all the rest off the air??? and who the fukk votes for WOLFMOTHER????

I think the Grammys is a bunch of BS...
Old 02-12-2007, 03:34 PM   #211
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 21

isnt it kinda weird that at the Grammys they do all this R&B, HIP HOP, DIXIE CHIX, mumbo jumbo, and they end with the Chili Peppers.. Wheres all the categories?

do they do all the rest off the air??? and who the fukk votes for WOLFMOTHER????

Dubi187
02-12-2007, 03:35 PM

Yeah that was some bullshit. If it lost to NIN I wouldn't be as upset, but Wolfmother?? cmon! The grammys are stupid anyway. I'm glad the Chili Peppers are getting some accolades, but Stadium Arcadium is their most boring album yet. Californication was commercial but at least it had some rockin songs in it. Blood sugar sex magic is their best IMO. Grammy judges suck. (I didnt actually watch the show I just checked out the winners. Watching the grammys is torture)
Old 02-12-2007, 03:35 PM   #212
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 2

Yeah that was some bullshit. If it lost to NIN I wouldn't be as upset, but Wolfmother?? cmon! The grammys are stupid anyway. I'm glad the Chili Peppers are getting some accolades, but Stadium Arcadium is their most boring album yet. Californication was commercial but at least it had some rockin songs in it. Blood sugar sex magic is their best IMO. Grammy judges suck. (I didnt actually watch the show I just checked out the winners. Watching the grammys is torture)
48&2's Avatar 48&2
02-12-2007, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Just listen to any Led Zeppelin album, it's the same thing...
Old 02-12-2007, 03:42 PM   #213
Mr. 200,000

Bincount™: 3568

Quote:
Just listen to any Led Zeppelin album, it's the same thing...
02-12-2007, 03:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkslayer96 View Post

because people such as Carrie underwood, christina aguilera and justin timberlake are, as I said before, products. They are told what kind of music to sing, how to perform, what to wear and what will make the masses happy. Thus making a huge profit for the "music" industry and getting "awarded" for it. It's a circus! Same thing is going on with the "rock" bands, they are feeding the masses and the music industry just to get their 15 minutes of fame. It's quite sad actually. I remember when you used to be able to listen to the radio and hear a least a couple of good songs, I don't even dare turn on the radio anymore unless i'm listening for traffic news...
Old 02-12-2007, 03:53 PM   #214
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 906

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkslayer96 View Post

because people such as Carrie underwood, christina aguilera and justin timberlake are, as I said before, products. They are told what kind of music to sing, how to perform, what to wear and what will make the masses happy. Thus making a huge profit for the "music" industry and getting "awarded" for it. It's a circus! Same thing is going on with the "rock" bands, they are feeding the masses and the music industry just to get their 15 minutes of fame. It's quite sad actually. I remember when you used to be able to listen to the radio and hear a least a couple of good songs, I don't even dare turn on the radio anymore unless i'm listening for traffic news...
Misanthrope's Avatar Misanthrope
02-12-2007, 04:49 PM

If the Grammy awards are for products you must face the fact that Tool's music is just another marketing tool for record execs to line their pockets with. Don't fool yourself into thinking that Tool are above Justin Timbrelake and Wolfmother.

Another album package that was far better than Tool's.
Old 02-12-2007, 04:49 PM   #215
Drug Crazed Grindfreak

Bincount™: 5716

If the Grammy awards are for products you must face the fact that Tool's music is just another marketing tool for record execs to line their pockets with. Don't fool yourself into thinking that Tool are above Justin Timbrelake and Wolfmother.

Omar Rodriguez-Mopez's Avatar Omar Rodriguez-Mopez
02-12-2007, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misanthrope View Post

That's a fucking album case? Holy shit.

"JESUS CHRIST, this suit is hot!" -- Maynard
Old 02-12-2007, 04:52 PM   #216
Level 11 - Clamorous

Bincount™: 5127

Quote:

That's a fucking album case? Holy shit.

"JESUS CHRIST, this suit is hot!" -- Maynard
John Doggett
02-12-2007, 04:56 PM

Marble cd cases are out dated.
Old 02-12-2007, 04:56 PM   #217
Banned.

Bincount™: 415

Marble cd cases are out dated.
Dianoetic's Avatar Dianoetic
02-12-2007, 04:58 PM

I own a Grammy award winning putter. I still go round par three's in above 70 tho :(
She, AS PLANNED, sat in the front row, repeatedly stripping her over clothes and completely pulling up her dress and slip and pulling aside her old-fashioned pink BLOOMERS in order to display her ANUS, her CUNT. She repeatedly gesticulated and whispered: "I’ll give it to you to suck! FINISH HIM!" - FRANCIS E. DEC
Old 02-12-2007, 04:58 PM   #218
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 18668

I own a Grammy award winning putter. I still go round par three's in above 70 tho :(
She, AS PLANNED, sat in the front row, repeatedly stripping her over clothes and completely pulling up her dress and slip and pulling aside her old-fashioned pink BLOOMERS in order to display her ANUS, her CUNT. She repeatedly gesticulated and whispered: "I’ll give it to you to suck! FINISH HIM!" - FRANCIS E. DEC
Drozz's Avatar Drozz
02-12-2007, 05:03 PM

Quote:

So I just listened to Merzbow.

I've heard better music on a detuned radio with no antenna.
Old 02-12-2007, 05:03 PM   #219
Suicide Booth ID: 17

Bincount™: 1891

Quote:

So I just listened to Merzbow.

I've heard better music on a detuned radio with no antenna.
02-12-2007, 05:04 PM

Quote:

All music that is sold is a product. Some porducts are better than others, hold more value, and last longer. Tool is a product, but they are a much better and more valuable product than the aformentioned bands.
Old 02-12-2007, 05:04 PM   #220
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Bincount™: 1202

Quote:

All music that is sold is a product. Some porducts are better than others, hold more value, and last longer. Tool is a product, but they are a much better and more valuable product than the aformentioned bands.
02-12-2007, 05:09 PM

I can't find a single way in which Tool are more "valuable" than Wolfmother. Both are just hollow rock bands looking to make a quick buck.
Old 02-12-2007, 05:09 PM   #221
Drug Crazed Grindfreak

I can't find a single way in which Tool are more "valuable" than Wolfmother. Both are just hollow rock bands looking to make a quick buck.
Dianoetic's Avatar Dianoetic
02-12-2007, 05:10 PM

The main difference is that Wolfmother ROCK!
Old 02-12-2007, 05:10 PM   #222
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 18668

The main difference is that Wolfmother ROCK!
SAGET's Avatar SAGET
02-12-2007, 05:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobblegobble View Post
because people such as Carrie underwood, christina aguilera and justin timberlake are, as I said before, products. They are told what kind of music to sing, how to perform, what to wear and what will make the masses happy.
It's funny how everyone always lumps Justin Timberlake into this...I mean, the guy writes his own songs, yet everyone puts him in this category.

As for Tool being a product, yeah, they are. Why does everyone deny that?
Old 02-12-2007, 05:25 PM   #223
Level 20 - Saget
Suicide Booth ID: 16

Bincount™: 1522

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobblegobble View Post
because people such as Carrie underwood, christina aguilera and justin timberlake are, as I said before, products. They are told what kind of music to sing, how to perform, what to wear and what will make the masses happy.
It's funny how everyone always lumps Justin Timberlake into this...I mean, the guy writes his own songs, yet everyone puts him in this category.

As for Tool being a product, yeah, they are. Why does everyone deny that?
02-12-2007, 05:29 PM

how can you say anything bad about Christina Aguilera? what an amazing voice. maybe she tries too hard, but still, I think shes awesome for what that is- pop music.
Old 02-12-2007, 05:29 PM   #224
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 41

how can you say anything bad about Christina Aguilera? what an amazing voice. maybe she tries too hard, but still, I think shes awesome for what that is- pop music.
eddie75's Avatar eddie75
02-12-2007, 05:31 PM

Quote:
That coming from the kid listens to bands who don't sound good enouogh to flick nickles at.
Old 02-12-2007, 05:31 PM   #225
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Bincount™: 1202

Quote:
That coming from the kid listens to bands who don't sound good enouogh to flick nickles at.
Inbleach's Avatar Inbleach
02-12-2007, 05:35 PM

Tool doesn't need the mainstream republic making them popular with awards, then we'll have to deal with all the mindless zombies who consider Tool part of the new mainstream music scene along with all those shit emo bands (and Wolfmother), people who see no depth in music and listen to what they're fed on the radio or MTV....Tool doesn't need that kind of publicity, even though i'm sure if they had it Maynard would be 10x more of an asshole.
Old 02-12-2007, 05:35 PM   #226
Level 4 - Thinker

Tool doesn't need the mainstream republic making them popular with awards, then we'll have to deal with all the mindless zombies who consider Tool part of the new mainstream music scene along with all those shit emo bands (and Wolfmother), people who see no depth in music and listen to what they're fed on the radio or MTV....Tool doesn't need that kind of publicity, even though i'm sure if they had it Maynard would be 10x more of an asshole.
02-12-2007, 05:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie75 View Post
I'm trying to have a mature discussion here. It doesn't matter what bands I listen to. The only reason you're resorting to that is because you're in denial about Tool being a terrible band and not having any more value than Wolfmother.
Old 02-12-2007, 05:37 PM   #227
Drug Crazed Grindfreak

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie75 View Post
I'm trying to have a mature discussion here. It doesn't matter what bands I listen to. The only reason you're resorting to that is because you're in denial about Tool being a terrible band and not having any more value than Wolfmother.
halcyon1234's Avatar halcyon1234
02-12-2007, 08:54 PM

It does suck that Tool didn't win-- but at least it didn't go to Buckcherry! Every other artist on the list would have been fine-- in comparison. System of a Down? Sure! Nice hard rock. NiN? I despise the new stuff (so contrived and poppy)-- but sure, I could have lived with them winning. Wolfmother? Not a problem. The song's nice and rocky, and I don't mind hearing it. But if some generic, 80's wannabe one hit non-wonder took the best hard rock grammy-- that's a nukable offense.

Bleh.
Old 02-12-2007, 08:54 PM   #228
Level 2 - Poster

It does suck that Tool didn't win-- but at least it didn't go to Buckcherry! Every other artist on the list would have been fine-- in comparison. System of a Down? Sure! Nice hard rock. NiN? I despise the new stuff (so contrived and poppy)-- but sure, I could have lived with them winning. Wolfmother? Not a problem. The song's nice and rocky, and I don't mind hearing it. But if some generic, 80's wannabe one hit non-wonder took the best hard rock grammy-- that's a nukable offense.

Bleh.
HelenA's Avatar HelenA
02-12-2007, 10:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merkaba99 View Post
At least I can console myself in the fact that Tool has never and will never need accolades from the mainstream in order to justify their music.
Yes. Sigh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merkaba99
Oh, and seeing as this is my first post, hello to everyone out there in Tool land!
Hello to you as well!!!

Hey Tool should not win Grammys more often - we get nice new people AND we all agree on something!

Last edited by HelenA; 02-12-2007 at 10:26 PM.. Reason: 'cos I suck!
Old 02-12-2007, 10:20 PM   #229
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 1989
Re: Tool Nominated for 2 Grammy Awards (WON Best Recording Package)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merkaba99 View Post
At least I can console myself in the fact that Tool has never and will never need accolades from the mainstream in order to justify their music.
Yes. Sigh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merkaba99
Oh, and seeing as this is my first post, hello to everyone out there in Tool land!
Hello to you as well!!!

Hey Tool should not win Grammys more often - we get nice new people AND we all agree on something!

Last edited by HelenA; 02-12-2007 at 10:26 PM.. Reason: 'cos I suck!
DON IOTAE's Avatar DON IOTAE
02-12-2007, 10:51 PM

I agree on you.
Old 02-12-2007, 10:51 PM   #230
Banned.

Bincount™: 13310

I agree on you.
HelenA's Avatar HelenA
02-12-2007, 11:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iota View Post
I agree on you.
Mmm - yummy rose - back!
Old 02-12-2007, 11:10 PM   #231
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Quote:
Originally Posted by iota View Post
I agree on you.
Mmm - yummy rose - back!
SpiralReflection
02-12-2007, 11:14 PM

The new Slayer album sucks, Wolfmother is dog feces, and the Grammys always nominate bands that can or once were played on Top 40 radio for Album of the Year. Yes, they're a fucking joke.

Sure it would be nice if Tool won, but that award isn't even televised. When they branch out of pop/classic rock/country crossover/and mainstream hip-hop (how come only Eminem and Kanye West get the big nominations?) for the categories of Album/Song/Record of the Year, I'll take them seriously. It was good to see RHCP nominated, but they are only probably the most commercial alternative rock band out there.
Old 02-12-2007, 11:14 PM   #232
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 4

The new Slayer album sucks, Wolfmother is dog feces, and the Grammys always nominate bands that can or once were played on Top 40 radio for Album of the Year. Yes, they're a fucking joke.

Sure it would be nice if Tool won, but that award isn't even televised. When they branch out of pop/classic rock/country crossover/and mainstream hip-hop (how come only Eminem and Kanye West get the big nominations?) for the categories of Album/Song/Record of the Year, I'll take them seriously. It was good to see RHCP nominated, but they are only probably the most commercial alternative rock band out there.
DON IOTAE's Avatar DON IOTAE
02-12-2007, 11:17 PM

THAT'S RIGHT.
Old 02-12-2007, 11:17 PM   #233
Banned.

Bincount™: 13310

THAT'S RIGHT.
02-12-2007, 11:23 PM

RHCP is not alternative.
Old 02-12-2007, 11:23 PM   #234
Drug Crazed Grindfreak

RHCP is not alternative.
The Scottish Tool's Avatar The Scottish Tool
02-12-2007, 11:28 PM

Mope, do you like early Napalm Death??
Old 02-12-2007, 11:28 PM   #235
Level 8 - Vociferous

Location: Ædinburgh, Scotland MissedLecturesCount™: ∞ YearsOnEarthCount™: 18
Bincount™: 798

Mope, do you like early Napalm Death??
02-12-2007, 11:32 PM

Duh.
Old 02-12-2007, 11:32 PM   #236
Drug Crazed Grindfreak

Duh.
The Scottish Tool's Avatar The Scottish Tool
02-12-2007, 11:52 PM

Cool. I like their first two albums.

Actually that reminds me...one of their vocalists (I *think* Barney Greenway) did a cover of Damage, Inc. with Dream Theater minus LaBrie...from what I can remember, the performance was pretty damn good.
Old 02-12-2007, 11:52 PM   #237
Level 8 - Vociferous

Location: Ædinburgh, Scotland MissedLecturesCount™: ∞ YearsOnEarthCount™: 18
Bincount™: 798

Cool. I like their first two albums.

Actually that reminds me...one of their vocalists (I *think* Barney Greenway) did a cover of Damage, Inc. with Dream Theater minus LaBrie...from what I can remember, the performance was pretty damn good.
02-13-2007, 12:04 AM

It's just a stupid empty award people.....fucking christ.

the only Grammys that have a shred of integrity are the ones for technical and scientific achievements.

They gave it Wolfmother because they will sell more records than Tool in the next 5 years, and will spawn a bunch of other bands that will sell more records than Wolfmother.
Are you upset because you wanted Tool to go up and say four cryptic words into the mic, and Wolfmother robbed that from you? They thanked Satan already...move on.

Who cares? It's like crying because your second cousin didn't get elected second Duke to the Homecoming..

Half of you would start calling Tool sell-outs if they won more Grammys.

EDIT: fuck I hate this keyboard.

Last edited by Seven Deep; 02-13-2007 at 12:08 AM..
Old 02-13-2007, 12:04 AM   #238
Level 13 - Nothing Can Defeat the Quad Laser

Bincount™: 2924

It's just a stupid empty award people.....fucking christ.

the only Grammys that have a shred of integrity are the ones for technical and scientific achievements.

They gave it Wolfmother because they will sell more records than Tool in the next 5 years, and will spawn a bunch of other bands that will sell more records than Wolfmother.
Are you upset because you wanted Tool to go up and say four cryptic words into the mic, and Wolfmother robbed that from you? They thanked Satan already...move on.

Who cares? It's like crying because your second cousin didn't get elected second Duke to the Homecoming..

Half of you would start calling Tool sell-outs if they won more Grammys.

EDIT: fuck I hate this keyboard.

Last edited by Seven Deep; 02-13-2007 at 12:08 AM..
mysterious_miss's Avatar mysterious_miss
02-13-2007, 12:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeinNY View Post
I have to agree with this. She does have an absolutely incredible voice.

I think that Tool winning a Grammy is no big deal. It's great that they're being acknowledged, but I don't think we should read too much into it. Tool an amazing band, and if other people can't understand that, or don't feel the same way, fine. Let them have their opinions, it doesn't change the fact that Tool are incredible. If you enjoy their music, good. Hopefully them winning a Grammy will let other people enjoy their music.
Old 02-13-2007, 12:56 AM   #239
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeinNY View Post
I have to agree with this. She does have an absolutely incredible voice.

I think that Tool winning a Grammy is no big deal. It's great that they're being acknowledged, but I don't think we should read too much into it. Tool an amazing band, and if other people can't understand that, or don't feel the same way, fine. Let them have their opinions, it doesn't change the fact that Tool are incredible. If you enjoy their music, good. Hopefully them winning a Grammy will let other people enjoy their music.
HelenA's Avatar HelenA
02-13-2007, 03:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven Deep View Post
No. I would like Tool to be acknowledged as amazing. And I thought this was a possible opportunity. It isn't about me - it is about THEM. Just occasionally - I think it would be cool to hear that the world 'gets it' but I guess they don't.
Old 02-13-2007, 03:25 AM   #240
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven Deep View Post
No. I would like Tool to be acknowledged as amazing. And I thought this was a possible opportunity. It isn't about me - it is about THEM. Just occasionally - I think it would be cool to hear that the world 'gets it' but I guess they don't.

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply