Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » 10,000 Days » 08. Rosetta Stoned
User Name
Password
s62's Avatar s62
05-13-2006, 05:16 PM

I don't usually like big ol' threads dedicated to "Here's what this song means!!!", but here I am.
First and foremost: This song is about being fucking good! Such a good song...

heh, that being said: This song reminds me of experiences on pot/lsd/mushrooms/whatever, where it feels as though you've gained some cosmic knowledge.... you know, you have some really deep train of thought, realization, etc.... but then you sober up, and you can't remember what the hell you were thinking. It actively slips away.

I think this song perhaps details that, and also prods fun at the legitimacy of such thoughts, as well as ppl with their head in the clouds (drugs) all the time.
Old 05-13-2006, 05:16 PM   #1
s62
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 45
I'm a hypocrite

I don't usually like big ol' threads dedicated to "Here's what this song means!!!", but here I am.
First and foremost: This song is about being fucking good! Such a good song...

heh, that being said: This song reminds me of experiences on pot/lsd/mushrooms/whatever, where it feels as though you've gained some cosmic knowledge.... you know, you have some really deep train of thought, realization, etc.... but then you sober up, and you can't remember what the hell you were thinking. It actively slips away.

I think this song perhaps details that, and also prods fun at the legitimacy of such thoughts, as well as ppl with their head in the clouds (drugs) all the time.

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply