Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » 10,000 Days » 08. Rosetta Stoned
User Name
Password
defjuxie's Avatar defjuxie
05-09-2006, 07:58 PM

the more i read this over again the more i believe it is the story that leads up to rosetta stoned...

Walking on the remains of a tile floor, I began thinking about the strange things Bill Manspeaker had told me... about those who still camped out here at night, attracted by Giant Rock's history... by its mystique, some probably even looking for UFOs. The lonely California badlands... What a perfect place, I thought, for someone to find human guinea pigs, the unwitting victims of Uncle Sam's black ops and MILABS (military abductions), especially in the "safety zones", an altogether different animal from the Klaatu-like space brothers (?) with their perfect teeth.

But I had to wonder whether or not if he ever managed to separate the true vibrations from the discords if someone would have to change him like a baby.

anyway...
Old 05-09-2006, 07:58 PM   #1
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 3
2006 March Newletter

the more i read this over again the more i believe it is the story that leads up to rosetta stoned...

Walking on the remains of a tile floor, I began thinking about the strange things Bill Manspeaker had told me... about those who still camped out here at night, attracted by Giant Rock's history... by its mystique, some probably even looking for UFOs. The lonely California badlands... What a perfect place, I thought, for someone to find human guinea pigs, the unwitting victims of Uncle Sam's black ops and MILABS (military abductions), especially in the "safety zones", an altogether different animal from the Klaatu-like space brothers (?) with their perfect teeth.

But I had to wonder whether or not if he ever managed to separate the true vibrations from the discords if someone would have to change him like a baby.

anyway...
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
eni mann
05-09-2006, 08:24 PM

Nice find. Thanks for this, it certainly sheds new light on a highly debatable song.
Old 05-09-2006, 08:24 PM   #2
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006 March Newletter

Nice find. Thanks for this, it certainly sheds new light on a highly debatable song.
moneyisevil's Avatar moneyisevil
05-10-2006, 04:27 PM

hey anyone notice it says TOOL 10,000 days on the last picture of the rock (right picture)...did we know the title then?
Old 05-10-2006, 04:27 PM   #3
Banned.

Bincount™: 2701
Re: 2006 March Newletter

hey anyone notice it says TOOL 10,000 days on the last picture of the rock (right picture)...did we know the title then?

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply