Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » 10,000 Days » 08. Rosetta Stoned
User Name
Password
helper
04-18-2006, 08:03 PM

I heard him say some shit about Krispy kremes and birkenstocks and running his credit up. Didn't graduate high school. I think it's a stab at Lebron James.
Old 04-18-2006, 08:03 PM   #1
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
I heard a little

I heard him say some shit about Krispy kremes and birkenstocks and running his credit up. Didn't graduate high school. I think it's a stab at Lebron James.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Sine Nobilitas's Avatar Sine Nobilitas
04-18-2006, 09:08 PM

yes its tools way of supporting the lakers by trashing lebron
Old 04-18-2006, 09:08 PM   #2
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 2025
Re: I heard a little

yes its tools way of supporting the lakers by trashing lebron
FistFck's Avatar FistFck
04-18-2006, 09:09 PM

lmao
"Being a rock band that’s arguably offering up some more intelligent processes, we do often get a lot of kids coming up who may not necessarily be the brightest bulbs in the box, who don’t really get it. But if it is to be about ‘hate songs’ well, good for them. Not what I intended, but that’s cool.” mjk
Old 04-18-2006, 09:09 PM   #3
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 3

lmao
"Being a rock band that’s arguably offering up some more intelligent processes, we do often get a lot of kids coming up who may not necessarily be the brightest bulbs in the box, who don’t really get it. But if it is to be about ‘hate songs’ well, good for them. Not what I intended, but that’s cool.” mjk
helper
04-18-2006, 09:11 PM

no way man. I think they are saying that it's fucked up how someone who isn't even out of high school can be dubbed the chosen one and have a 90 million dollar contract with a shoe company with out even growing up mentally.
Old 04-18-2006, 09:11 PM   #4
Level 2 - Poster

no way man. I think they are saying that it's fucked up how someone who isn't even out of high school can be dubbed the chosen one and have a 90 million dollar contract with a shoe company with out even growing up mentally.
garlicimo
05-06-2006, 11:55 PM

OHHH WELLL...I can't hear soo well...previous post lyrics just swell....TUNE IN AROUND 8:15-8:20 of song to "SEE THE LIGHT"

THis is the 'climax of the song'...Maynard kicks knowledge and the band hits the PEAK!!!

DUMB ALL OVER AND A LITTLE UGLY ON THE SIDE

HAA!!

Last edited by garlicimo; 05-06-2006 at 11:59 PM..
Old 05-06-2006, 11:55 PM   #5
Level 1 - Lurker

OHHH WELLL...I can't hear soo well...previous post lyrics just swell....TUNE IN AROUND 8:15-8:20 of song to "SEE THE LIGHT"

THis is the 'climax of the song'...Maynard kicks knowledge and the band hits the PEAK!!!

DUMB ALL OVER AND A LITTLE UGLY ON THE SIDE

HAA!!

Last edited by garlicimo; 05-06-2006 at 11:59 PM..

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply