Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » 10,000 Days » 08. Rosetta Stoned
User Name
Password
Pro Starcrafter's Avatar Pro Starcrafter
04-23-2006, 02:35 PM

Rosetta Stoned FUCKING ROCKS HARD.
Old 04-23-2006, 02:35 PM   #41
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 17
Re: This is a B-side - let's discuss it

Rosetta Stoned FUCKING ROCKS HARD.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
JE Mack's Avatar JE Mack
04-23-2006, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterangelbasher
Why would it be good before Aenema? Aenema is about LA's eventual destruction...Well...on the surface of course.
I thought Aenima was about the whole world's eventual destruction, and he was just using LA as an example of a place that needs to change most. Why would Rosetta Stoned be good before Aenima? When I hear the lines "And they showed me something, I don't even know where to begin" and followed later by "Born to bear and bring to all the details of our ending" I see in my head a man being shown by aliens what will happen to the world if people don't change. What else could the aliens have showed him?
Old 04-23-2006, 04:19 PM   #42
Banned.

Bincount™: 3972

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterangelbasher
Why would it be good before Aenema? Aenema is about LA's eventual destruction...Well...on the surface of course.
I thought Aenima was about the whole world's eventual destruction, and he was just using LA as an example of a place that needs to change most. Why would Rosetta Stoned be good before Aenima? When I hear the lines "And they showed me something, I don't even know where to begin" and followed later by "Born to bear and bring to all the details of our ending" I see in my head a man being shown by aliens what will happen to the world if people don't change. What else could the aliens have showed him?
primeraz
04-23-2006, 07:26 PM

sorry i didnt know about the different artwork on the american version of AEnema
as ive never seen it before and all the art work i have seen for it has been the same as what i have infront of me so i guess it would be best to say then that
the american tool releases have band pictures on opiate,undertow,and AEnema
BUT the australian/new zealand releases only have band pictures in opiate,undertow

which means we are both technically correct in our own respective countrys

Last edited by primeraz; 04-23-2006 at 07:29 PM..
Old 04-23-2006, 07:26 PM   #43
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0

sorry i didnt know about the different artwork on the american version of AEnema
as ive never seen it before and all the art work i have seen for it has been the same as what i have infront of me so i guess it would be best to say then that
the american tool releases have band pictures on opiate,undertow,and AEnema
BUT the australian/new zealand releases only have band pictures in opiate,undertow

which means we are both technically correct in our own respective countrys

Last edited by primeraz; 04-23-2006 at 07:29 PM..
Kovach
04-24-2006, 12:43 AM

You guys make me chuckle, thanks man! :)
Old 04-24-2006, 12:43 AM   #44
Level 3 - Talker

You guys make me chuckle, thanks man! :)
ArizonaBay's Avatar ArizonaBay
04-24-2006, 01:37 AM

Krispy kremes, sunkist, sudafed, stupid vocals Sings in stupid faux epic voice "I forgot my peeeeeeen!!!! Shit the beeed agaaaaainn!!! Typical" - Complete joke
Old 04-24-2006, 01:37 AM   #45
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 11

Krispy kremes, sunkist, sudafed, stupid vocals Sings in stupid faux epic voice "I forgot my peeeeeeen!!!! Shit the beeed agaaaaainn!!! Typical" - Complete joke
eonphi's Avatar eonphi
04-24-2006, 01:44 AM

good god get over it...it's all the real deal...it's all new stuff...get over it
Old 04-24-2006, 01:44 AM   #46
Level Φ - sXe

Bincount™: 16

good god get over it...it's all the real deal...it's all new stuff...get over it
someguythatwantsin
04-24-2006, 04:47 AM

In reference to the artwork. If any of you guys have a copy of the vinyl AEnema, kind of rare, I got mine for 80 bucks a few years ago. Anyways...there is a whole printout of pics not in any of the cd versions....MMMMm.
Old 04-24-2006, 04:47 AM   #47
Level 3 - Talker

In reference to the artwork. If any of you guys have a copy of the vinyl AEnema, kind of rare, I got mine for 80 bucks a few years ago. Anyways...there is a whole printout of pics not in any of the cd versions....MMMMm.

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply