Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » 10,000 Days » Pre-release Archive » Rumors
User Name
Password
bluefire's Avatar bluefire
03-23-2006, 11:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pris0n
Some good insight in this thread. I'm starting to believe you motherfuckers figured this shit out. If not, at least its something new and interesting to read on here.

Every point ocelot and the rest of you are making are lining up though. Keep going guys.
which is interesting because nothing blair has said lines up to the new tracklist, huh?
Old 03-23-2006, 11:38 PM   #81
On Probation

Bincount™: 810
Re: Aldaraia, 10,000 Days, and what to believe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pris0n
Some good insight in this thread. I'm starting to believe you motherfuckers figured this shit out. If not, at least its something new and interesting to read on here.

Every point ocelot and the rest of you are making are lining up though. Keep going guys.
which is interesting because nothing blair has said lines up to the new tracklist, huh?
OFFLINE |  
Boozy Eulogist's Avatar Boozy Eulogist

Good thinking on the Book guys.

I was there when it was completed (I even proofed it...my personal favorite moment of working at CoSM) and all that was left to do was get an introduction written by Blair, Adam, or both. So the book has been done for about 7 months and last time I talked about it with Alex, it was in Tool Lawyers hands. The book is also being printed from Alex's side, CoSM Press, so I imagine a duel release would certainly take some Lawyering.

I haven't asked about it in a long time because I hate to ever act like I'm just saying hi to ask for Tool updates. I did a pretty good job acting like a sane, decent fan of Tool and I want to continue to uphold that OBVIOUSLY FALSE image with my CoSM friends ;-)
Old 03-23-2006, 11:38 PM   #82
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 52

I was there when it was completed (I even proofed it...my personal favorite moment of working at CoSM) and all that was left to do was get an introduction written by Blair, Adam, or both. So the book has been done for about 7 months and last time I talked about it with Alex, it was in Tool Lawyers hands. The book is also being printed from Alex's side, CoSM Press, so I imagine a duel release would certainly take some Lawyering.

I haven't asked about it in a long time because I hate to ever act like I'm just saying hi to ask for Tool updates. I did a pretty good job acting like a sane, decent fan of Tool and I want to continue to uphold that OBVIOUSLY FALSE image with my CoSM friends ;-)
burningsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoD
Thanks...

This is complete fucking horseshit. First of all, it was Kayenth (he fucking spelled it wrong), and NO FUCKING WAY he coincedentally made up the one word that's connected to the area EXACTLY at Four Corners, where the Temple of Isis is supposedly located in the Grand Canyone....

....Something is up..........
Ah yes, the grand canyone... oh wait, a typo. Perhaps he meant kayenth and typed kayeth, but i guess that's not possible.
Old 03-23-2006, 11:38 PM   #83
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoD
Thanks...

This is complete fucking horseshit. First of all, it was Kayenth (he fucking spelled it wrong), and NO FUCKING WAY he coincedentally made up the one word that's connected to the area EXACTLY at Four Corners, where the Temple of Isis is supposedly located in the Grand Canyone....

....Something is up..........
Ah yes, the grand canyone... oh wait, a typo. Perhaps he meant kayenth and typed kayeth, but i guess that's not possible.
OFFLINE |  
Ocelot199's Avatar Ocelot199
03-23-2006, 11:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by McRoggles
Maybe Tool, will release a blank tracklist where everyone can fill in their own titles.
Maybe they'll start singing entirely in Hopelandic.

And Maynard will turn into a hot gay guy with an amazing voice.
Old 03-23-2006, 11:39 PM   #84
On Probation

Bincount™: 8929

Quote:
Maybe Tool, will release a blank tracklist where everyone can fill in their own titles.

OFFLINE |  
03-23-2006, 11:40 PM

Lets not forget that we could all make the supposed album art in 10 minutes on a computer.
Old 03-23-2006, 11:40 PM   #85
On Probation

Lets not forget that we could all make the supposed album art in 10 minutes on a computer.
OFFLINE |  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boozy Eulogist

Wait, you actually know Alex Grey? I thought you were quoting someone else in your first post...

Thats pretty cool :)
Old 03-23-2006, 11:40 PM   #86
On Probation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boozy Eulogist

Wait, you actually know Alex Grey? I thought you were quoting someone else in your first post...

OFFLINE |  
gl0tch's Avatar gl0tch

Well thats what I did.
Old 03-23-2006, 11:40 PM   #87
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 15

Well thats what I did.
OFFLINE |  
Systolic
03-23-2006, 11:41 PM

Okay... what we need to do is complie EVERY disproving argument we have found in this thread, in my thread, in ANY thread (yes it will be tedious work) and put them into one HUGE thread... Then we might can come to a conclusion...

Its like holes are opening up more and more and more the more we "learn"...

I think Tool had the perfect plan.. but Blair fucked it up... kind of like God and Adam, eh? ;)
Old 03-23-2006, 11:41 PM   #88
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 862

Okay... what we need to do is complie EVERY disproving argument we have found in this thread, in my thread, in ANY thread (yes it will be tedious work) and put them into one HUGE thread... Then we might can come to a conclusion...

I think Tool had the perfect plan.. but Blair fucked it up... kind of like God and Adam, eh? ;)
03-23-2006, 11:42 PM

I think Tool is doing exactly what they intended... confuse us all to the point of not knowing what to believe, so that no matter what ends up leaking... we'll still be surprised on the release date.

Or maybe we're all just blowing wind and the album really is "10,000 Days" and I'll be dissapointed. I hope that doesn't happen.
Old 03-23-2006, 11:42 PM   #89
On Probation

I think Tool is doing exactly what they intended... confuse us all to the point of not knowing what to believe, so that no matter what ends up leaking... we'll still be surprised on the release date.

Or maybe we're all just blowing wind and the album really is "10,000 Days" and I'll be dissapointed. I hope that doesn't happen.
OFFLINE |  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Systolic

thats what happens when your a fat, unemployed, drunk bumming off your rock star friends.
Old 03-23-2006, 11:42 PM   #90
On Probation

Quote:

thats what happens when your a fat, unemployed, drunk bumming off your rock star friends.
OFFLINE |  
NoD

Quote:
Originally Posted by burningsky
yes i make a lot of typos too, but the fact that he said he made up the word totally voids any credibility he might have. You don't make up a word that's so rare and so precise in location to Four Corners and the huge mythology associated in that exact area, especially with the word Laiad in front of it.
Old 03-23-2006, 11:42 PM   #91
NoD
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 1239

Quote:
yes i make a lot of typos too, but the fact that he said he made up the word totally voids any credibility he might have. You don't make up a word that's so rare and so precise in location to Four Corners and the huge mythology associated in that exact area, especially with the word Laiad in front of it.
OFFLINE |  
F!end's Avatar F!end

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ocelot199

ahahaha xD

That's so... uhmm... Sigur Rós?
Yeah... the Untitled thingy...
My GF told me about it...
Old 03-23-2006, 11:42 PM   #92
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 7

Quote:

ahahaha xD

That's so... uhmm... Sigur Rós?
Yeah... the Untitled thingy...
My GF told me about it...

Quote:

Look up at what I posted about what Laiad Kayenth menas in Enochian

OOOOHOHHHH Theres something else!!!!!

Look at how much Blair was relying on Enochain to "give his hints" BEFORE 10,000 DAYS!!

HOW MANY SONG TITLES ON 10,000 DAYS ARE ENOCHIAN? NONE!!

Blair is backtracking!
Old 03-23-2006, 11:42 PM   #93
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Quote:

Look up at what I posted about what Laiad Kayenth menas in Enochian

OOOOHOHHHH Theres something else!!!!!

Look at how much Blair was relying on Enochain to "give his hints" BEFORE 10,000 DAYS!!

HOW MANY SONG TITLES ON 10,000 DAYS ARE ENOCHIAN? NONE!!

Blair is backtracking!

Quote:

It's something most friends don't even know much about...I tend to be modest about the whole thing.

I figured when joining this site that I better make a descision. Drop hints and be cryptic about the work, or just let it out in the open so that, while looking like a bragging ass, I can at least get what little information I know out.
Old 03-23-2006, 11:42 PM   #94
Level 7 - Loquacious

Quote:

It's something most friends don't even know much about...I tend to be modest about the whole thing.

I figured when joining this site that I better make a descision. Drop hints and be cryptic about the work, or just let it out in the open so that, while looking like a bragging ass, I can at least get what little information I know out.
DirtyBanana's Avatar DirtyBanana
03-23-2006, 11:43 PM

Quote:
I sound lame citing Disturbed as an example, but their last CD came in two forms: you could pay an extra 10 bucks for the CD, a bonus DVD, a book, and a poster, or you could just buy the CD for a normal CD price. I'm sure Disturbed aren't the only band to ever release something in this fashion.

Wow,that explains the 10,000 days/fists thing.
Old 03-23-2006, 11:43 PM   #95
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 139

Quote:
I sound lame citing Disturbed as an example, but their last CD came in two forms: you could pay an extra 10 bucks for the CD, a bonus DVD, a book, and a poster, or you could just buy the CD for a normal CD price. I'm sure Disturbed aren't the only band to ever release something in this fashion.

03-23-2006, 11:44 PM

Boozy, that jpg link doesn't work.
Old 03-23-2006, 11:44 PM   #96
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 415

03-23-2006, 11:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyBanana
I never even thought of that, honestly. I was just using it as an example...

It would make sense, though.
Old 03-23-2006, 11:44 PM   #97
On Probation

Quote:
I never even thought of that, honestly. I was just using it as an example...

It would make sense, though.
OFFLINE |  
gl0tch's Avatar gl0tch
03-23-2006, 11:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gl0tch
OMG- could that actually be a hint.?!?!?! Not that Tool gives a fuck about disturbed, but we ARE talking about a similar situation AND the album titles are well, kinda the same.

Quote:

ditto
Old 03-23-2006, 11:45 PM   #98
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by gl0tch
OMG- could that actually be a hint.?!?!?! Not that Tool gives a fuck about disturbed, but we ARE talking about a similar situation AND the album titles are well, kinda the same.

Quote:

ditto
OFFLINE |  
dissonance19

Quote:
Think about the kind of impact this would have on everyone if it turns out to be true. People would lose their fucking minds...

It'd rule. I wouldn't put it past Tool to try to do something like this, either. Its so... Toolish to fuck with everyone like they are and suddenly make up for all the bad blood by blowing us out of the water...

yeah, i was thinking IF they did do it and this is fake. Don't tell us. Just let us find out come May 2nd. I mean, they want to prevent leaks. For the most part, you won't know what to DL without the real names. People taking the domain names will take the wrong ones and make the wrong merchandise with stuff as well.

But I don't know if they'd go through with it though.
Old 03-23-2006, 11:45 PM   #99
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 17

Quote:
Think about the kind of impact this would have on everyone if it turns out to be true. People would lose their fucking minds...

It'd rule. I wouldn't put it past Tool to try to do something like this, either. Its so... Toolish to fuck with everyone like they are and suddenly make up for all the bad blood by blowing us out of the water...

yeah, i was thinking IF they did do it and this is fake. Don't tell us. Just let us find out come May 2nd. I mean, they want to prevent leaks. For the most part, you won't know what to DL without the real names. People taking the domain names will take the wrong ones and make the wrong merchandise with stuff as well.

OFFLINE |  
bbunt302

I'd say all this is indeed plausible, with an i... Just kidding man, I had to look it up myself. So...

Is it likely? No. Is it possible? Yes.

The way I see it is that there is really no way of knowing 100% for sure with these guys. That's what makes it fun. In the very least, these theories give us something to talk about until May 2nd. I do find some of the things that have been done and said to be quite suspicious. It's just hard to tell if all this suspicion is soley a result of us, the fans, or if the band & friends have actually given us a reason to be skeptical.

It's strange... my mind is telling myself "It's 10,000 days so STFU n00b," but my gut seems to be telling me otherwise. Unfortunately, what I think it comes down to is that I know 10,000 Days is the title, but I happen to like Aldaraia better, especially as far as track listings are concerned. It's a natural human tendency to believe what you want to be real instead of what is a more logical truth. Hell, just look at religion.

Still, at least you guys are having fun with it. Even if it doesn't turn out to be true, you shouldn't be disappointed simply because of that one fact. Better than sitting around twiddling your thumbs all day like I do.
Old 03-23-2006, 11:45 PM   #100
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 7

I'd say all this is indeed plausible, with an i... Just kidding man, I had to look it up myself. So...

Is it likely? No. Is it possible? Yes.

The way I see it is that there is really no way of knowing 100% for sure with these guys. That's what makes it fun. In the very least, these theories give us something to talk about until May 2nd. I do find some of the things that have been done and said to be quite suspicious. It's just hard to tell if all this suspicion is soley a result of us, the fans, or if the band & friends have actually given us a reason to be skeptical.

It's strange... my mind is telling myself "It's 10,000 days so STFU n00b," but my gut seems to be telling me otherwise. Unfortunately, what I think it comes down to is that I know 10,000 Days is the title, but I happen to like Aldaraia better, especially as far as track listings are concerned. It's a natural human tendency to believe what you want to be real instead of what is a more logical truth. Hell, just look at religion.

Still, at least you guys are having fun with it. Even if it doesn't turn out to be true, you shouldn't be disappointed simply because of that one fact. Better than sitting around twiddling your thumbs all day like I do.
OFFLINE |  

Quote:
The fun part is only half (?) of tdn believes it is a hoax. The rest of the world who doesn't know about tdn believes 10,000 Days (Amazon).

So the hoax is only on 11,000 tdn members and some media. roffle
By this logic then, the people getting hoaxed are everybody but us, right? Because they all believe that 10,000 Days is the new album and aren't really questioning it.... so when May 2nd rolls around, they all get majorly slapped in the face with something they had no idea to expect.

:)
Old 03-23-2006, 11:45 PM   #101
On Probation

Quote:
The fun part is only half (?) of tdn believes it is a hoax. The rest of the world who doesn't know about tdn believes 10,000 Days (Amazon).

So the hoax is only on 11,000 tdn members and some media. roffle
By this logic then, the people getting hoaxed are everybody but us, right? Because they all believe that 10,000 Days is the new album and aren't really questioning it.... so when May 2nd rolls around, they all get majorly slapped in the face with something they had no idea to expect.

:)
OFFLINE |  
s ti N Kfizt's Avatar s ti N Kfizt
03-23-2006, 11:46 PM

this actually makes a little sense, though i don't care if it does or not :) there's of course something we don't know, Tool releases a new album of course there's something! only a month to wait.. and we get the single and oter news, time will go fast.
Old 03-23-2006, 11:46 PM   #102
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 706

this actually makes a little sense, though i don't care if it does or not :) there's of course something we don't know, Tool releases a new album of course there's something! only a month to wait.. and we get the single and oter news, time will go fast.
OFFLINE |  

Ever notice how tool's interviews contradict themselves. Its political...no its a blues art from the gut album...its mesuggah...its bluesy and alternative. They never mention or talk about any songs. I think they're just blowing hot air up the interviewers' asses.
Old 03-23-2006, 11:46 PM   #103
On Probation

Ever notice how tool's interviews contradict themselves. Its political...no its a blues art from the gut album...its mesuggah...its bluesy and alternative. They never mention or talk about any songs. I think they're just blowing hot air up the interviewers' asses.
OFFLINE |  
Boozy Eulogist's Avatar Boozy Eulogist

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARMZ
Seems to work for me, hm.

You can find it on alexgrey.com, Archives, Tool, 20.
Old 03-23-2006, 11:46 PM   #104
Level 7 - Loquacious

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARMZ
Seems to work for me, hm.

You can find it on alexgrey.com, Archives, Tool, 20.
Systolic
03-23-2006, 11:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dissonance19

Its fucking brilliant. It really is!!

JESUS CHRIST THIS PISSES ME OFF!! I PREDICTED ALL OF THIS FROM THE START!

Quote:
I see it like this - - Its only the internet. The guy who "made that up" could have been anyone...

Think about it like this - what better way to stop leaks and extra attention being given to the real tracklisting than by making it a lie from the start? Maybe its just conspiracy theory, and maybe I'm crazy..
BUT

Those track titles had more correlation with Blairs postings, and the little subtlties, i.e. The latin reference to 23 on Adam's myspace, the enochian reference involving roswell and the hidden airfield (Laiad Kayenth), the news on toolband some time back about the "sequel to Lateralus", etc. than anything I have seen yet, INCLUDING 10,000 days. Its just a feeling I have. I'm probably wrong.
booyah again
Old 03-23-2006, 11:49 PM   #105
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Quote:
Originally Posted by dissonance19

Its fucking brilliant. It really is!!

Quote:
I see it like this - - Its only the internet. The guy who "made that up" could have been anyone...

Think about it like this - what better way to stop leaks and extra attention being given to the real tracklisting than by making it a lie from the start? Maybe its just conspiracy theory, and maybe I'm crazy..
BUT

Those track titles had more correlation with Blairs postings, and the little subtlties, i.e. The latin reference to 23 on Adam's myspace, the enochian reference involving roswell and the hidden airfield (Laiad Kayenth), the news on toolband some time back about the "sequel to Lateralus", etc. than anything I have seen yet, INCLUDING 10,000 days. Its just a feeling I have. I'm probably wrong.
booyah again
03-23-2006, 11:50 PM

Just to make sure it's clear that the author of Aldaraia is still unknown:

Quote:
Translated from a german website... only website that google found with the word Kayenth

The airport Kayenth consists of a hard coating track without each buildings, lain next to a Highway intersection in the desert. A somewhat unaccustomed view compared to Europe. Four Corners lies near the point at that the four countries Colorado, New Mexico, Arizona and meet Utah.
Quote:
Drunvalo admits that, not being an astrologer himself, he does not know what his friend was lining up with what. All he knows is that the woman communicated to him her discovery that when she did whatever she did with that drawing, the three pillars of the Golden Mean Rectangle's diagonal at Giza seemed to be pointing in the general direction of the Four Corners area of the United States (the Grand Canyon is in this area).
read here for the rest (VERY INTRESTING): http://www.spiritofmaat.com/archive/nov2/gcegypt.htm

The poster "maynard" is full of shit and DID NOT "make up" the word Kayenth, or Aldaraia for that matter
Old 03-23-2006, 11:50 PM   #106
NoD
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Quote:
Translated from a german website... only website that google found with the word Kayenth

The airport Kayenth consists of a hard coating track without each buildings, lain next to a Highway intersection in the desert. A somewhat unaccustomed view compared to Europe. Four Corners lies near the point at that the four countries Colorado, New Mexico, Arizona and meet Utah.
Quote:
Drunvalo admits that, not being an astrologer himself, he does not know what his friend was lining up with what. All he knows is that the woman communicated to him her discovery that when she did whatever she did with that drawing, the three pillars of the Golden Mean Rectangle's diagonal at Giza seemed to be pointing in the general direction of the Four Corners area of the United States (the Grand Canyon is in this area).
read here for the rest (VERY INTRESTING): http://www.spiritofmaat.com/archive/nov2/gcegypt.htm

The poster "maynard" is full of shit and DID NOT "make up" the word Kayenth, or Aldaraia for that matter
OFFLINE |  

Quote:
So I want to post this:

http://www.aldaraia.com/

Ocelot, with a hoax on the rest of the world: not good for sales.
I'd like to post this:
www.undertow.com
www.Lateralus.com
www.salival.com
www.Opiate.com
www.tool.com

I think it wouldn't hurt sales very much. They're promoting a new album, so the world is expecting new Tool... maybe just not what they think they're expecting.
Old 03-23-2006, 11:50 PM   #107
On Probation

Quote:
So I want to post this:

I'd like to post this:
www.undertow.com
www.Lateralus.com
www.salival.com
www.Opiate.com
www.tool.com

I think it wouldn't hurt sales very much. They're promoting a new album, so the world is expecting new Tool... maybe just not what they think they're expecting.
OFFLINE |  

Quote:
So I want to post this:

well the band did like 300,000 first week sales with lateralus...which is huge. They're pretty big and don't have problems selling records

plus an embargo with the media isn't good for sales either.
Old 03-23-2006, 11:50 PM   #108
On Probation

Quote:
So I want to post this:

well the band did like 300,000 first week sales with lateralus...which is huge. They're pretty big and don't have problems selling records

plus an embargo with the media isn't good for sales either.
OFFLINE |  
Systolic
03-23-2006, 11:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluefire

That AND the fact that all of our lovely listeners have said that the album is blisteringly epic and heavy and riffy....
Old 03-23-2006, 11:51 PM   #109
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Quote:

That AND the fact that all of our lovely listeners have said that the album is blisteringly epic and heavy and riffy....
03-23-2006, 11:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoD

Dude.. Im telling you...

We've got it nailed.
Old 03-23-2006, 11:52 PM   #110
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoD

Dude.. Im telling you...

We've got it nailed.
03-23-2006, 11:52 PM

Quote:
Dude.. Im telling you...

We've got it nailed.
You know, you may be right...

Last edited by NoD; 03-23-2006 at 11:56 PM..
Old 03-23-2006, 11:52 PM   #111
NoD
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Quote:
Dude.. Im telling you...

We've got it nailed.
You know, you may be right...

Last edited by NoD; 03-23-2006 at 11:56 PM..
OFFLINE |  
03-23-2006, 11:55 PM

Quote:
aldaraia.com brings out all other tool cd's, above ones not.
My point is that they're all just 'meh' sites that have nothing to do with Tool.

And wouldn't the fact that www.aldaraia.com has a lot of Tool info on it actually support my stance a little?
Old 03-23-2006, 11:55 PM   #112
On Probation

Quote:
aldaraia.com brings out all other tool cd's, above ones not.
My point is that they're all just 'meh' sites that have nothing to do with Tool.

And wouldn't the fact that www.aldaraia.com has a lot of Tool info on it actually support my stance a little?
OFFLINE |  
03-23-2006, 11:55 PM

I wonder how the morning posters will respond to this stuff
Old 03-23-2006, 11:55 PM   #113
On Probation

OFFLINE |  
Systolic
03-23-2006, 11:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blair
Finally, about the “Aldaraia” document that has been circulating on the internet as of late: It is obviously a hoax, and, in my opinion, not a particularly good one. Even a cursory glance at the contents reveals several tell-tale signs that it’s a complete fraud (not including the questionable date formatting). For instance, why would the band’s P.O. Box address be blacked out? It would appear that the perpetrators of the hoax were attempting to make the letter appear more authentic by adding this little touch, but, as it was completely unnecessary to do so, it only betrays it being a genuine 'document.' Also, I don’t think anyone in the band would add an ‘n’ to the ‘Enochian’ word “Aldaraia!”
Remember that sheet of paper??? That had the addresses blacked out! It was NO coincidence that it was EXACTLY the same as the card that was "given".. and that they came from two COMPLETELY different sources... at the SAME FUCKING TIME.
Old 03-23-2006, 11:56 PM   #114
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blair
Finally, about the “Aldaraia” document that has been circulating on the internet as of late: It is obviously a hoax, and, in my opinion, not a particularly good one. Even a cursory glance at the contents reveals several tell-tale signs that it’s a complete fraud (not including the questionable date formatting). For instance, why would the band’s P.O. Box address be blacked out? It would appear that the perpetrators of the hoax were attempting to make the letter appear more authentic by adding this little touch, but, as it was completely unnecessary to do so, it only betrays it being a genuine 'document.' Also, I don’t think anyone in the band would add an ‘n’ to the ‘Enochian’ word “Aldaraia!”
Remember that sheet of paper??? That had the addresses blacked out! It was NO coincidence that it was EXACTLY the same as the card that was "given".. and that they came from two COMPLETELY different sources... at the SAME FUCKING TIME.
03-23-2006, 11:56 PM

Quote:
Flames.
Old 03-23-2006, 11:56 PM   #115
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Quote:
Flames.
03-23-2006, 11:57 PM

happy meal

Last edited by NoD; 03-23-2006 at 11:59 PM..
Old 03-23-2006, 11:57 PM   #116
NoD
Level 9 - Obstreperous

happy meal

Last edited by NoD; 03-23-2006 at 11:59 PM..
OFFLINE |  
03-23-2006, 11:58 PM

Quote:
dude the sheet was for a different list. Which makes the fact blair confused them even more suspect. Maybe he had nothing else to shoot down the list with.
Old 03-23-2006, 11:58 PM   #117
On Probation

Quote:
dude the sheet was for a different list. Which makes the fact blair confused them even more suspect. Maybe he had nothing else to shoot down the list with.
OFFLINE |  
s ti N Kfizt's Avatar s ti N Kfizt

Quote:
if these things are true, i don't even care a shit who predicted what or was i wrong or right.. who cares?

damn blair is probably reading this thread right now..
Old 03-23-2006, 11:58 PM   #118
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 706

Quote:
if these things are true, i don't even care a shit who predicted what or was i wrong or right.. who cares?

OFFLINE |  
Systolic

Quote:
The sheet of paper was not Aldaraia. Lucid something I believe?
Which was it? Oh nice quick edit there lol
Old 03-23-2006, 11:58 PM   #119
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Quote:
The sheet of paper was not Aldaraia. Lucid something I believe?
Which was it? Oh nice quick edit there lol
03-23-2006, 11:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by s ti N Kfizt

naw hes probably drinking.
Old 03-23-2006, 11:59 PM   #120
On Probation

Quote:
Originally Posted by s ti N Kfizt

naw hes probably drinking.
OFFLINE |  

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply