Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » 10,000 Days » Pre-release Archive » Rumors
User Name
Password
pki2003's Avatar pki2003
03-17-2006, 09:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Systolic
Yeah... Viginti Tres, anyone?
Viginti (Latin 20) Tres (three) = 23
Old 03-17-2006, 09:15 PM   #161
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 2
Re: Myriad

Quote:
Yeah... Viginti Tres, anyone?
Systolic
03-17-2006, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pki2003
Well yeah I know that, but based on the post you made about the usage of language.. Viginti Tres just doesnt make sense....
Old 03-17-2006, 09:16 PM   #162
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 862

Quote:
Well yeah I know that, but based on the post you made about the usage of language.. Viginti Tres just doesnt make sense....
03-17-2006, 09:17 PM

Maybe we should be looking in the "secret" parts of toolband.com as well as the newsletters.
Old 03-17-2006, 09:17 PM   #163
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 7

Maybe we should be looking in the "secret" parts of toolband.com as well as the newsletters.
OFFLINE |  
Anomaly's Avatar Anomaly
03-17-2006, 09:17 PM

copying what im posting on 10000days.com .. dunno .. its kind of fun even if they are imposters.. we .our own little Clue game here.

but if there's any continuity to the subject matter within the albums...
from album to album...

id say there was a concentration on division and corrupting issues on AEnima, definately attempting resolution in Lateralus.

if ANIMA is the female side of the male psyche,
and Lateralus supposing the 2 sides intertwining in parabolas around each other through life...

then what would come next ...
endeavoring on analyzing and experiencing the masculine side of the female psyche?

the Animus?

Myrianimus
Myriadiemus? ::shrug::

the end of animus is already used in lateralus .. seems that wouldnt be used. for repettetiveness sake.
Old 03-17-2006, 09:17 PM   #164
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 25

copying what im posting on 10000days.com .. dunno .. its kind of fun even if they are imposters.. we .our own little Clue game here.

from album to album...

id say there was a concentration on division and corrupting issues on AEnima, definately attempting resolution in Lateralus.

and Lateralus supposing the 2 sides intertwining in parabolas around each other through life...

endeavoring on analyzing and experiencing the masculine side of the female psyche?

the Animus?

Myrianimus

the end of animus is already used in lateralus .. seems that wouldnt be used. for repettetiveness sake.
03-17-2006, 09:19 PM

I sure you guys saw the new post, Blair refers to Santa clause at the end of it.....could this be important
Old 03-17-2006, 09:19 PM   #165
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 1

I sure you guys saw the new post, Blair refers to Santa clause at the end of it.....could this be important
OFFLINE |  
pki2003's Avatar pki2003
03-17-2006, 09:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kickstandjesus
It possibly pertains to M's new stage persona... Big red suit and a bag of goodies?
Old 03-17-2006, 09:22 PM   #166
Level 4 - Thinker

Quote:
It possibly pertains to M's new stage persona... Big red suit and a bag of goodies?
Sauniere
03-17-2006, 09:23 PM

Quote:

Ummm.....where?
Old 03-17-2006, 09:23 PM   #167
Level 4 - Thinker

Quote:

Ummm.....where?
OFFLINE |  
kickstandjesus
03-17-2006, 09:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauniere
Ummm.....where?
ST. Pat's post just posted on toolband
Old 03-17-2006, 09:27 PM   #168
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Quote:
Ummm.....where?
ST. Pat's post just posted on toolband
OFFLINE |  
Winston's Avatar Winston
03-17-2006, 09:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anomaly

from album to album...

the Animus?

Myrianimus

enema -> anima -> AEnima (cleansing of soul)
lateral/lattitude -> animus -> Lateralus (finding a grounding, realizing map != territory)
come on people it's clearly 10000 Days -> Myriad Diem -> Myriadiem -> Myriadian

from links i posted earlier:

Meridian->
On the Earth, a meridian is an imaginary north-south line between the North Pole and the South Pole that connects all locations with a given longitude. The position on the meridian is given by the latitude. Each is perpendicular to all circles of latitude at the intersection points. Each is also the same size and is half of a great circle on the Earth's surface.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meridian_%28geography%29

Meridian->
The concept of meridians (Chinese: "jing-luo"经络) arises from the techniques and doctrines of traditional Chinese medicine including acupuncture and acupressure. According to these practices, the body's vital energy, "qi", circulates through the body along specific interconnected channels called meridians. Disruptions of the body's energy flow (such as stagnations, blockages and redirection) are thought to cause emotional and physical illness. To release those disruptions, specific points on the meridians called acupoints, or tsubo in the Japanese practice, are stimulated via needles, pressure or other means.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meridia...se_medicine%29
http://theamt.com/modules.php?name=N...rticle&sid=211

Last edited by Winston; 03-17-2006 at 09:34 PM..
Old 03-17-2006, 09:29 PM   #169
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 5

Quote:

from album to album...

the Animus?

Myrianimus

lateral/lattitude -> animus -> Lateralus (finding a grounding, realizing map != territory)

Meridian->
On the Earth, a meridian is an imaginary north-south line between the North Pole and the South Pole that connects all locations with a given longitude. The position on the meridian is given by the latitude. Each is perpendicular to all circles of latitude at the intersection points. Each is also the same size and is half of a great circle on the Earth's surface.

Meridian->
The concept of meridians (Chinese: "jing-luo"经络) arises from the techniques and doctrines of traditional Chinese medicine including acupuncture and acupressure. According to these practices, the body's vital energy, "qi", circulates through the body along specific interconnected channels called meridians. Disruptions of the body's energy flow (such as stagnations, blockages and redirection) are thought to cause emotional and physical illness. To release those disruptions, specific points on the meridians called acupoints, or tsubo in the Japanese practice, are stimulated via needles, pressure or other means.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meridia...se_medicine%29
http://theamt.com/modules.php?name=N...rticle&sid=211

Last edited by Winston; 03-17-2006 at 09:34 PM..
OFFLINE |  
kickstandjesus
03-17-2006, 09:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winston
lateral/lattitude -> ??? -> Lateralus (finding a grounding, realizing map != territory)
come on people it's clearly 10000 Days -> Myriad Diem -> Myriadem -> Myriadian

Meridian->

Meridian->
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meridian_%28Chinese_medicine%29
http://theamt.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=211
meridian........North pole........santa claus
Old 03-17-2006, 09:31 PM   #170
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winston
lateral/lattitude -> ??? -> Lateralus (finding a grounding, realizing map != territory)
come on people it's clearly 10000 Days -> Myriad Diem -> Myriadem -> Myriadian

Meridian->

Meridian->
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meridian_%28Chinese_medicine%29
http://theamt.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=211
OFFLINE |  
bbunt302
03-17-2006, 09:35 PM

This is slightly off subject, but I don't personally believe it's worth a new thread, and this seems to be the currently happening place for trying to decipher all this "cryptic" stuff so...

I was reading the Feb. newsletter again to see if I could find anything I had missed when I realized that I never really found out what Daedalous meant. So I looked it up and found out that Daedalous was the one who invented the wings so he and Icarus could fly out of the maze in Crete. Interestingly enough, the piece that Blair was referring to seems to be what is "titled": Wings for Marie (Pt 1) and 10,000 Days (Wings Pt 2).

Someone may have already posted this. I try to keep up with what's being said but it's hard when there are so many posts. I just thought that it was interesting to find yet another Greek connection. Especially considering this connection is found in reference to the "title" track.
Old 03-17-2006, 09:35 PM   #171
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

This is slightly off subject, but I don't personally believe it's worth a new thread, and this seems to be the currently happening place for trying to decipher all this "cryptic" stuff so...

I was reading the Feb. newsletter again to see if I could find anything I had missed when I realized that I never really found out what Daedalous meant. So I looked it up and found out that Daedalous was the one who invented the wings so he and Icarus could fly out of the maze in Crete. Interestingly enough, the piece that Blair was referring to seems to be what is "titled": Wings for Marie (Pt 1) and 10,000 Days (Wings Pt 2).

Someone may have already posted this. I try to keep up with what's being said but it's hard when there are so many posts. I just thought that it was interesting to find yet another Greek connection. Especially considering this connection is found in reference to the "title" track.
OFFLINE |  
Sauniere
03-17-2006, 09:35 PM

oh ok.......it all clear now.....
Old 03-17-2006, 09:35 PM   #172
Level 4 - Thinker

oh ok.......it all clear now.....
OFFLINE |  
SpiralOutKeepGoing's Avatar SpiralOutKeepGoing
03-17-2006, 09:37 PM

Quote:
So this new album is about Santa? nice.
Old 03-17-2006, 09:37 PM   #173
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 63

Quote:
So this new album is about Santa? nice.
Ryan's Avatar Ryan
03-17-2006, 09:38 PM

it's about captain planet. we worked it out yesterday.
Old 03-17-2006, 09:38 PM   #174
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 3996

it's about captain planet. we worked it out yesterday.
03-17-2006, 09:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbunt302

So, does this means L.K is Wings for Marie and was split into two songs? Ew

But this also means there's another song with initials of L.K in Lost Keys. I still find this weird.

Unless, "daedalous piece" is not what he refered to as L.K in other newsletters before this. No one has been able to confirm this or not. Which would make more sense that it's not Wings for Marie, since he said we would get the lengthy song in all it's glory

Last edited by dissonance19; 03-17-2006 at 09:45 PM..
Old 03-17-2006, 09:40 PM   #175
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 17

Quote:

But this also means there's another song with initials of L.K in Lost Keys. I still find this weird.

Unless, "daedalous piece" is not what he refered to as L.K in other newsletters before this. No one has been able to confirm this or not. Which would make more sense that it's not Wings for Marie, since he said we would get the lengthy song in all it's glory

Last edited by dissonance19; 03-17-2006 at 09:45 PM..
OFFLINE |  
Systolic
03-17-2006, 09:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dissonance19
So, this means L.K is Wings for Marie and was split into two songs? Ew

Unless, "daedalous piece" is not what he refered to as L.K in other newsletters before this. No one has been able to confirm this or not. Which would make more sense since he said we would get the lengthy song in all it's glory
Yes... This is one of the inconsistencies that still holds firm.

But NICE WORK you guys...

I think we're getting somewhere.
Old 03-17-2006, 09:43 PM   #176
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Quote:
So, this means L.K is Wings for Marie and was split into two songs? Ew

Unless, "daedalous piece" is not what he refered to as L.K in other newsletters before this. No one has been able to confirm this or not. Which would make more sense since he said we would get the lengthy song in all it's glory
Yes... This is one of the inconsistencies that still holds firm.

But NICE WORK you guys...

I think we're getting somewhere.
03-17-2006, 09:45 PM

bbunt302 -- you might be onto something.

Wings for M's mother (RIP)?
Old 03-17-2006, 09:45 PM   #177
Level 4 - Thinker

bbunt302 -- you might be onto something.

Wings for M's mother (RIP)?
Sauniere
03-17-2006, 09:46 PM

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=164 28171

a third of the way down on the right is an interview w/ Nard that I think supports 10Kdays in some form being the title...I m not sure if this has been posted elswhere.
Old 03-17-2006, 09:46 PM   #178
Level 4 - Thinker

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=164 28171

a third of the way down on the right is an interview w/ Nard that I think supports 10Kdays in some form being the title...I m not sure if this has been posted elswhere.
OFFLINE |  
Systolic

Wow... I'm getting REALLY damn excited....
Old 03-17-2006, 09:46 PM   #179
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Wow... I'm getting REALLY damn excited....

Was LK referred to somewhere other than the Jan. newsletter? If so, where?

You'll have to forgive me. I'm having a hard time keeping up with all this stuff. Drugs are bad... mmmkay.
Old 03-17-2006, 09:46 PM   #180
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

You'll have to forgive me. I'm having a hard time keeping up with all this stuff. Drugs are bad... mmmkay.
OFFLINE |  
pki2003's Avatar pki2003
03-17-2006, 09:48 PM

Quote:

Someone in another thread might have said something to this effect but I'll be damned if I'm going to search for it. The two songs might be like Disposition/Reflection/Triad, two tracs but actually one song.
Old 03-17-2006, 09:48 PM   #181
Level 4 - Thinker

Quote:

Someone in another thread might have said something to this effect but I'll be damned if I'm going to search for it. The two songs might be like Disposition/Reflection/Triad, two tracs but actually one song.
dissonance19
03-17-2006, 09:49 PM

Quote:

Also, does it say how long it took for him to invent the wings or fly out of the maze? Maybe 10,000 Days? Just a random thought.
Old 03-17-2006, 09:49 PM   #182

Quote:

Also, does it say how long it took for him to invent the wings or fly out of the maze? Maybe 10,000 Days? Just a random thought.
OFFLINE |  
pki2003's Avatar pki2003
03-17-2006, 09:51 PM

I don't believe the mythology talks about actual days.
Old 03-17-2006, 09:51 PM   #183
Level 4 - Thinker

I don't believe the mythology talks about actual days.
bbunt302
03-17-2006, 09:53 PM

Nope.

Here is a link with some info on the story.
Old 03-17-2006, 09:53 PM   #184
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Nope.

Here is a link with some info on the story.
OFFLINE |  
dissonance19
03-17-2006, 09:55 PM

Quote:

He's referred to it as far back as June or July in newsletters. But I can't remember if he called it daedalous piece or not, and I've looked at them again but couldn't find anything. I may have missed it though. I didn't exactly read everything. I skimmed it a bit.
Old 03-17-2006, 09:55 PM   #185

Quote:

He's referred to it as far back as June or July in newsletters. But I can't remember if he called it daedalous piece or not, and I've looked at them again but couldn't find anything. I may have missed it though. I didn't exactly read everything. I skimmed it a bit.
OFFLINE |  
godhenry
03-17-2006, 10:03 PM

Quote:
Its part of asia. I know for a fact it is.
don't mean to flame guys, but you guys are throwing in greek, latin, finnish and everything else you could google or find in dictionary.com, but DON'T KNOW WHERE INDONESIA IS?

This might help if you're trying to work on this language angle: Indo-European is largest family of languages, and all languages and dialects in the family are genetically related to one another.

http://www.georgetown.edu/faculty/ballc/oe/oe-ie.html
http://www.friesian.com/cognates.htm

What suprises me is that you guys didn't even bother googling "Indonesia" and so readily admitted "I don't know where Indonesia is." I don't hear people talking "I don't know what language Finnish is." Talking about digging. I guess that the digging never passed even Venice. Well keep digging, folks...

Last edited by godhenry; 03-17-2006 at 10:07 PM..
Old 03-17-2006, 10:03 PM   #186
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 38

Quote:
Its part of asia. I know for a fact it is.
don't mean to flame guys, but you guys are throwing in greek, latin, finnish and everything else you could google or find in dictionary.com, but DON'T KNOW WHERE INDONESIA IS?

This might help if you're trying to work on this language angle: Indo-European is largest family of languages, and all languages and dialects in the family are genetically related to one another.

http://www.georgetown.edu/faculty/ballc/oe/oe-ie.html
http://www.friesian.com/cognates.htm

What suprises me is that you guys didn't even bother googling "Indonesia" and so readily admitted "I don't know where Indonesia is." I don't hear people talking "I don't know what language Finnish is." Talking about digging. I guess that the digging never passed even Venice. Well keep digging, folks...

Last edited by godhenry; 03-17-2006 at 10:07 PM..
OFFLINE |  
dissonance19
03-17-2006, 10:03 PM

Quote:
yeah, I was hoping for it to be just one song but not sure which it is though. It may also connect with Rosetta Stoned if it's Lost Keys as well so either way it may not matter.

and ah ok on the mythology and dates. I didn't think about that. could also have been an appox amount or what people believed.
Old 03-17-2006, 10:03 PM   #187

Quote:
yeah, I was hoping for it to be just one song but not sure which it is though. It may also connect with Rosetta Stoned if it's Lost Keys as well so either way it may not matter.

and ah ok on the mythology and dates. I didn't think about that. could also have been an appox amount or what people believed.
OFFLINE |  
Anomaly's Avatar Anomaly
03-17-2006, 10:04 PM

MERIDIAN......

Jambi, located at 1°35′S 103°37′

use this.

on a side note....
i had a personal theory once.. of how in the hell all of the pyramid structures from all over the world are somehow connected.
i created a globe of earth in a 3d software package i use, and created a pyramid in side it with the peaks emerging exactly along the angles that the egyptian great pyramid is. where would the other "corners" emerge i thought?
I rotated the inner pyramid until peaks lined up with the pyramids in mexico and china.
i added another inverted pyramid at exactly 180° to the first.
one peak ended up in antartica.
the others?... one in the atlantic ocean the others in random? places in the pacific.

just thought i'd mention it here...

back to the drawing board

Last edited by Anomaly; 03-17-2006 at 10:11 PM..
Old 03-17-2006, 10:04 PM   #188
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

MERIDIAN......

Jambi, located at 1°35′S 103°37′

use this.

on a side note....
i had a personal theory once.. of how in the hell all of the pyramid structures from all over the world are somehow connected.
i created a globe of earth in a 3d software package i use, and created a pyramid in side it with the peaks emerging exactly along the angles that the egyptian great pyramid is. where would the other "corners" emerge i thought?
I rotated the inner pyramid until peaks lined up with the pyramids in mexico and china.
i added another inverted pyramid at exactly 180° to the first.
one peak ended up in antartica.
the others?... one in the atlantic ocean the others in random? places in the pacific.

just thought i'd mention it here...

back to the drawing board

Last edited by Anomaly; 03-17-2006 at 10:11 PM..
OFFLINE |  
electribe1's Avatar electribe1
03-17-2006, 10:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaginal Replicator
You bitch at me and I will slaughter you all.

Just kidding, but honestly, here me out on this.

After reviewing that new post, about the Maynard imposter on 10,000-days.com, I realized something. He mentions the word Myriad, now I don't know if and of you realized this, but that means Ten Thousand in Archaic. (Dcitionary.com: link-http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=myriad)

Now, do you guys remember this thing? • • • - • • - - • - -

T-E-N T-H-O-U-S-A-N-D fits, and after thinking about it, maybe 10,000 Days is not really the true title, at least, not in that simple form. Maybe the title is actually "Myriad Days", or Myriad at that. Or, perhaps "Myriad Days" even fits in that group of symbols. M-Y-R-I-A-D-(omit space to make fit)D-A-Y-S

Who knows?

DUDE! RELAX! the album will come out soon..just put the pipe down for 20 minutes or so and breathe fresh air. there are no hidden codes. there are no secret messages from maynard. its all gonna come out in time
Old 03-17-2006, 10:04 PM   #189
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaginal Replicator
You bitch at me and I will slaughter you all.

Just kidding, but honestly, here me out on this.

After reviewing that new post, about the Maynard imposter on 10,000-days.com, I realized something. He mentions the word Myriad, now I don't know if and of you realized this, but that means Ten Thousand in Archaic. (Dcitionary.com: link-http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=myriad)

Now, do you guys remember this thing? • • • - • • - - • - -

T-E-N T-H-O-U-S-A-N-D fits, and after thinking about it, maybe 10,000 Days is not really the true title, at least, not in that simple form. Maybe the title is actually "Myriad Days", or Myriad at that. Or, perhaps "Myriad Days" even fits in that group of symbols. M-Y-R-I-A-D-(omit space to make fit)D-A-Y-S

Who knows?

DUDE! RELAX! the album will come out soon..just put the pipe down for 20 minutes or so and breathe fresh air. there are no hidden codes. there are no secret messages from maynard. its all gonna come out in time
03-17-2006, 10:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by electribe1
i dont think anyone here wants to believe that, electribe1
why dont you join in and have some fun.
Old 03-17-2006, 10:12 PM   #190
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Quote:
03-17-2006, 10:14 PM

Quote:

i am relaxed...i smoked up about 20 minutes ago.

but im trying to see credible info ...not half-baked theories and stupid hidden messages from people who wouldnt know how to please a woman if there was one wet and wiggling on their face!

FUCK!
Old 03-17-2006, 10:14 PM   #191
Level 7 - Loquacious

Quote:

but im trying to see credible info ...not half-baked theories and stupid hidden messages from people who wouldnt know how to please a woman if there was one wet and wiggling on their face!

FUCK!
03-17-2006, 10:15 PM

from this thread:
http://www.toolnavy.com/showthread.php?t=38252
and this one
http://www.10000-days.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=96

Quote:

from album to album...

the Animus?

Myrianimus

myriad = 10000, diem = day

Meridian->

Meridian->
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meridi...ese_medicine%29
http://theamt.com/modules.php?name=...article&sid=211

Last edited by Winston; 03-17-2006 at 10:31 PM..
Old 03-17-2006, 10:15 PM   #192
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Myriad Diem/Myriadiem/Meridian?

from this thread:
http://www.toolnavy.com/showthread.php?t=38252
and this one
http://www.10000-days.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=96

Quote:

from album to album...

the Animus?

Myrianimus

myriad = 10000, diem = day

Meridian->

Meridian->
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meridi...ese_medicine%29
http://theamt.com/modules.php?name=...article&sid=211

Last edited by Winston; 03-17-2006 at 10:31 PM..
OFFLINE |  
Sauniere
03-17-2006, 10:17 PM

Quote:

FUCK!

Personal attacks are the last ditch effort of the moron.
Old 03-17-2006, 10:17 PM   #193
Level 4 - Thinker

Quote:

FUCK!

OFFLINE |  
HalfASandwidch
03-17-2006, 10:19 PM

Quote:
Well put.
Old 03-17-2006, 10:19 PM   #194
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 33

Quote:
Well put.
OFFLINE |  
M. Sagro
03-17-2006, 10:20 PM

I liked Myriadiem the best.
Old 03-17-2006, 10:20 PM   #195
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 54
Re: Myriad Diem/Myriadiem/Meridian?

OFFLINE |  
electribe1's Avatar electribe1
03-17-2006, 10:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalfASandwidch
Well put.
learn to spell sandwich then you talk
Old 03-17-2006, 10:21 PM   #196
Level 7 - Loquacious

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalfASandwidch
Well put.
learn to spell sandwich then you talk
03-17-2006, 10:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by M. Sagro
i like that one too,
and technically tool/blair wasn't lying, if this is the actual title of course..
Old 03-17-2006, 10:24 PM   #197
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by M. Sagro
i like that one too,
and technically tool/blair wasn't lying, if this is the actual title of course..
03-17-2006, 10:25 PM

Quote:

FUCK!
o well. i dont think pleasing a woman sexually has any thing to do with whether someone can find meaning in something that you do not.
but if YOU do, then my opinion of that is that you should review your priorities in life, separate yourself from the people in your life that support that kind of thinking.

sharing an exhillerating experience of making the most amazingly beautiful woman in all aspects of the word .. orgasm 27 times in a row is a great thing.
I think it takes some patience and introspection to accomplish, and that takes time and energy to gain. Time wasted putting people down on a message board when they're busy using their minds to fiddle with what they think is a carefully designed riddle.

if its not... great for you.. AND US ... we had fun doing it .. made friends.. and learned alot of cool shit.

anyway back to the sleuthage.
Old 03-17-2006, 10:25 PM   #198
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Quote:

FUCK!
o well. i dont think pleasing a woman sexually has any thing to do with whether someone can find meaning in something that you do not.
but if YOU do, then my opinion of that is that you should review your priorities in life, separate yourself from the people in your life that support that kind of thinking.

sharing an exhillerating experience of making the most amazingly beautiful woman in all aspects of the word .. orgasm 27 times in a row is a great thing.
I think it takes some patience and introspection to accomplish, and that takes time and energy to gain. Time wasted putting people down on a message board when they're busy using their minds to fiddle with what they think is a carefully designed riddle.

if its not... great for you.. AND US ... we had fun doing it .. made friends.. and learned alot of cool shit.

anyway back to the sleuthage.
03-17-2006, 10:25 PM

hey guys...here's a though....10,000 days? Whaddya think?
Old 03-17-2006, 10:25 PM   #199

Bincount™: 21

hey guys...here's a though....10,000 days? Whaddya think?
OFFLINE |  
Mr.Rubberburner
03-17-2006, 10:26 PM

thought* (sorry, it's St. Patty's..lil tipsy)
Old 03-17-2006, 10:26 PM   #200

Bincount™: 21

thought* (sorry, it's St. Patty's..lil tipsy)
OFFLINE |  

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply