Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » 10,000 Days » Pre-release Archive » Rumors
User Name
Password
Lost Keys's Avatar Lost Keys
03-23-2006, 11:06 PM

G-E-N-E-R-I-C
Old 03-23-2006, 11:06 PM   #121
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 3
Re: Uhh... you might want to see this guys -

G-E-N-E-R-I-C
Goldfoot
03-24-2006, 12:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by /V\agina
At this point, everything is speculation. Nobody knows official information, so kindly shut the fuck up.
Except that Toolband has told us everything. It doesn't matter if they lied before. This isn't then and there isn't a reason to now. Also, when they DID lie, they quickly updated the site with the truth.
Old 03-24-2006, 12:19 AM   #122
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 88

Quote:
Originally Posted by /V\agina
At this point, everything is speculation. Nobody knows official information, so kindly shut the fuck up.
Except that Toolband has told us everything. It doesn't matter if they lied before. This isn't then and there isn't a reason to now. Also, when they DID lie, they quickly updated the site with the truth.
03-24-2006, 01:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by McRoggles
lol, friend of a friend who is befriended to Schism's uncle?
schism's uncle

lol
Old 03-24-2006, 01:25 AM   #123
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 706

Quote:
Originally Posted by McRoggles
lol, friend of a friend who is befriended to Schism's uncle?
schism's uncle

lol
OFFLINE |  
RED_THE_HAT
04-07-2006, 10:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gl0tch
(Feel free to move this to rumors if you feel so inclined. I thought it was worth seeing just to start up a bit of conversation.)

The following link has a picture of the supposed CD itself:

http://10000-days.com/forums/viewtop...0b8bab70f19cbc

He goes on to say:

"remember the first tracklisting we saw for the new Tool album? Well that's it. Aldaraia. The band quickly came up with a scheme to cover up those details to keep potential leaks at bay. The scheme isn't really a total hoax though. The artwork that's posted on the official site is the artwork for the live dvd that comes out along with the album. It's title is XM Days. The tracklist is completely fabricated, so don't be surprised when they say "april fools" regarding the tracklist. The band has dropped several hints to the new album, the most visible is Adam featuring the track titled "the thorn" written on his hand in a promo pic."

...now, when I come to think of it, that is quite plausable.... JB HIFI in Australia is selling the new album for 21.99$, which although JB HIFI are one of the cheaper outlets in Australia, they would not sell a new album like that for that much. They only do that for standard editions of CD's, such as the Muse non tour edition CD, etc.... Maybe, that is the price for the album itself, without the DVD... perhaps... I dunno.... I'm rambling again..... 01:02:03 04/05/06
Old 04-07-2006, 10:56 PM   #124
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 6

Quote:
(Feel free to move this to rumors if you feel so inclined. I thought it was worth seeing just to start up a bit of conversation.)

He goes on to say:

"remember the first tracklisting we saw for the new Tool album? Well that's it. Aldaraia. The band quickly came up with a scheme to cover up those details to keep potential leaks at bay. The scheme isn't really a total hoax though. The artwork that's posted on the official site is the artwork for the live dvd that comes out along with the album. It's title is XM Days. The tracklist is completely fabricated, so don't be surprised when they say "april fools" regarding the tracklist. The band has dropped several hints to the new album, the most visible is Adam featuring the track titled "the thorn" written on his hand in a promo pic."

...now, when I come to think of it, that is quite plausable.... JB HIFI in Australia is selling the new album for 21.99$, which although JB HIFI are one of the cheaper outlets in Australia, they would not sell a new album like that for that much. They only do that for standard editions of CD's, such as the Muse non tour edition CD, etc.... Maybe, that is the price for the album itself, without the DVD... perhaps... I dunno.... I'm rambling again..... 01:02:03 04/05/06
OFFLINE |  
04-07-2006, 11:27 PM

I thought the cd art looked familiar. We all know how tool is into sacred geometry... click on "Cymatics" in the Music section

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sacred_geometry
Old 04-07-2006, 11:27 PM   #125
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 4

I thought the cd art looked familiar. We all know how tool is into sacred geometry... click on "Cymatics" in the Music section

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sacred_geometry
OFFLINE |  
spawk's Avatar spawk
04-08-2006, 12:46 PM

Quote:

[/i]
I've already said it in another thread, but this cd art is a pure fake and commit a copyright infringement.
Anyway... this is just a part of an Apophysis-rendered image, from a personal website. here the link :
http://www.hillegass.net/gallery.htm
look the last picture line, right hand side. ok ?

what ? a new mini art ??
Old 04-08-2006, 12:46 PM   #126
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 5

Quote:

[/i]
I've already said it in another thread, but this cd art is a pure fake and commit a copyright infringement.
Anyway... this is just a part of an Apophysis-rendered image, from a personal website. here the link :
http://www.hillegass.net/gallery.htm
look the last picture line, right hand side. ok ?

what ? a new mini art ??
OFFLINE |  
Descencia's Avatar Descencia
04-08-2006, 12:50 PM

Anthony already confessed to that email/cd being a joke. Read through those threads on 10000-days.com before posting it here.
Old 04-08-2006, 12:50 PM   #127
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 13

Anthony already confessed to that email/cd being a joke. Read through those threads on 10000-days.com before posting it here.
OFFLINE |  
ladiatia's Avatar ladiatia
04-08-2006, 02:35 PM

You all will freak out the release day. Aldaraia is coming!
My friend who is from Saturn told me that the release will be a DVD packed together with a Cd and a mint flavored dildo. The deluxe edition will be released in 3 different colors. A colorblind version is on the run....

well, not really...

SALUD!
Old 04-08-2006, 02:35 PM   #128
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 2

You all will freak out the release day. Aldaraia is coming!
My friend who is from Saturn told me that the release will be a DVD packed together with a Cd and a mint flavored dildo. The deluxe edition will be released in 3 different colors. A colorblind version is on the run....

well, not really...

SALUD!
OFFLINE |  
praefector's Avatar praefector
04-08-2006, 03:05 PM

too many holes:

for one, printing CD labels is easy and that design is straight out of spirograph pc

second, why take a pic of the CD but no pic of the coverart, liner notes, or anything else. my guess, because the other things in question are proven fakes and all that's left of this hoax is the CD art.

and lastly, if one had the actual CD and bothered to post a pic of it...why wouldnt that same person just archive the CD with winrar, alter the filenames, and post it on YSI or RAPIDSHARE

just someone attempting to extend a hoax thats already had the air taken out of it.
Old 04-08-2006, 03:05 PM   #129
Level 13 - Nothing Can Defeat the Quad Laser

Bincount™: 1020

too many holes:

for one, printing CD labels is easy and that design is straight out of spirograph pc

second, why take a pic of the CD but no pic of the coverart, liner notes, or anything else. my guess, because the other things in question are proven fakes and all that's left of this hoax is the CD art.

and lastly, if one had the actual CD and bothered to post a pic of it...why wouldnt that same person just archive the CD with winrar, alter the filenames, and post it on YSI or RAPIDSHARE

just someone attempting to extend a hoax thats already had the air taken out of it.

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply