opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Creativity » Arts & Crafts
User Name
Password
Old 02-14-2011, 08:30 AM   #1
Banned.

Bincount™: 3
Give an Artist a Kick in the Arse..

I am looking for an "Accountability Partner", wondering if anyone here is interested...I've pasted (below) what this is from a friend's blog--- from: http://www.keshabruce.com

-----"So as gifted as I am at planning, I need a little help when it comes to focusing on the plan and staying on track. This is where my accountability partner comes in. Every Friday afternoon I have an accountability meeting with my artist friend Heidi. Basically we go over our Sunday Summit sheet point by point and talk about what we did and didn’t get done and why. Then we discuss what we want to complete by the following week’s meeting. Also, every Sunday after we’ve done our individual Sunday Summits, we e-mail a copy to eachother so that we each know what the other is working on for the week. Typing it up and sending it off to someone else gives it power. It means that you really mean it."------

I'm looking for someone who is serious about their craft, whatever it may be (mine is visual art), but not necessarily someone who actually has their career on track-.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: