Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » Fear Inoculum
User Name
Password
sianspheric's Avatar sianspheric
02-21-2012, 10:07 PM

I really am hoping they finally release a Christmas album.

It's about time.
Old 02-21-2012, 10:07 PM   #641
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 174
Re: New Tool Album

I really am hoping they finally release a Christmas album.

It's about time.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
crincled
02-22-2012, 02:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellboy1975 View Post
Well I care about them, as they've released good albums in the past, and I expect they will again in the future. Do I spend all my time pining and hoping the record comes out sooner rather than later? Not really. I'll be ready and waiting to hear this record they day it gets released (or leaks more like it) but until then there's more than enough music in this world to get my by.
this is old age talkin'
Old 02-22-2012, 02:33 AM   #642
On Probation

Bincount™: 7922

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellboy1975 View Post
Well I care about them, as they've released good albums in the past, and I expect they will again in the future. Do I spend all my time pining and hoping the record comes out sooner rather than later? Not really. I'll be ready and waiting to hear this record they day it gets released (or leaks more like it) but until then there's more than enough music in this world to get my by.
this is old age talkin'
rsh's Avatar rsh
02-22-2012, 05:33 AM

the long wait has actually given me the time to get back into tool, especially with the leaked bootleg that just came out.

i'm anticipating this release more so than 10,000 days and think it will not disappoint

me at least
Old 02-22-2012, 05:33 AM   #643
rsh
be happy with what
you have to be happy with
Suicide Booth ID: 2

Bincount™: 18992

the long wait has actually given me the time to get back into tool, especially with the leaked bootleg that just came out.

i'm anticipating this release more so than 10,000 days and think it will not disappoint

me at least
02-22-2012, 06:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveboat Captain View Post
I know they haven't been working on it but it makes little difference. I just meant that I'm far past the stage where I can get myself to care about this release because of the amount of time that's passed. I mean it's only a rock album. How can it be that that difficult to release SOMETHING. I mean an E.P would do. 3 songs? 4 Songs. Or some kind of art or something? You know, just keep us sweet with something nice!

I know I'm not the only Tool fan who will greet this release with a roll of the eyes. We all want it to be brilliant, but if it is we'll expect it, we won't be surprised. If it's terrible that's fine, there are other bands. So I'm totally indifferent to it now. I just don't feel like Tool have the same pull that they once did. I know they gained fans with 10,000 days...but it's been so long those fans may well have forgotten them. Of course I may well be wrong. They might make their masterpiece. But I think at this stage most of us will be quite hard to impress.

I mean I was talking about Tool with someone recently and I noticed we were already talking like they were over.

Does anyone know what the fuck I'm talking about?
like i said earlier, a long-tenured tool fan is not going to fret over the wait between albums. ]

if anything, each album feels like a momentous occasion when so much time goes by without hearing new material. i'm okay if they wait until they have a product they feel is worth sending out into the world. i couldn't see tool doing a 4 song EP and that would probably cause more of a backlash than anything. "IS THIS IT?!"

i honestly don't feel any strain whatsoever from having to wait for new tool. plenty of other bands are out there releasing music and i can only listen to one song at a time.
Old 02-22-2012, 06:01 AM   #644
Level 13 - Nothing Can Defeat the Quad Laser

Bincount™: 1020

Quote:
I know they haven't been working on it but it makes little difference. I just meant that I'm far past the stage where I can get myself to care about this release because of the amount of time that's passed. I mean it's only a rock album. How can it be that that difficult to release SOMETHING. I mean an E.P would do. 3 songs? 4 Songs. Or some kind of art or something? You know, just keep us sweet with something nice!

I know I'm not the only Tool fan who will greet this release with a roll of the eyes. We all want it to be brilliant, but if it is we'll expect it, we won't be surprised. If it's terrible that's fine, there are other bands. So I'm totally indifferent to it now. I just don't feel like Tool have the same pull that they once did. I know they gained fans with 10,000 days...but it's been so long those fans may well have forgotten them. Of course I may well be wrong. They might make their masterpiece. But I think at this stage most of us will be quite hard to impress.

I mean I was talking about Tool with someone recently and I noticed we were already talking like they were over.

Does anyone know what the fuck I'm talking about?
like i said earlier, a long-tenured tool fan is not going to fret over the wait between albums. ]

if anything, each album feels like a momentous occasion when so much time goes by without hearing new material. i'm okay if they wait until they have a product they feel is worth sending out into the world. i couldn't see tool doing a 4 song EP and that would probably cause more of a backlash than anything. "IS THIS IT?!"

i honestly don't feel any strain whatsoever from having to wait for new tool. plenty of other bands are out there releasing music and i can only listen to one song at a time.
rsh's Avatar rsh
02-22-2012, 06:17 AM

have you not heard the viginti tres sync? thats three songs at once bro

but seriously it is pretty funny how alot of people think this band owes them something

seriously

pink floyd will never release an album yet i still get moist listening to echoes, dogs, one of these days, etc.

tool brought me here, which then, introduced me to a shit ton of music that i don't think i'd have ever found out about independently. i like the fact that i have grown alongside their music and seriously can't wait for that first leak. and dont lie crincled, i know you can't wait either.

have i said seriously yet
Old 02-22-2012, 06:17 AM   #645
rsh
be happy with what

have you not heard the viginti tres sync? thats three songs at once bro

but seriously it is pretty funny how alot of people think this band owes them something

seriously

pink floyd will never release an album yet i still get moist listening to echoes, dogs, one of these days, etc.

tool brought me here, which then, introduced me to a shit ton of music that i don't think i'd have ever found out about independently. i like the fact that i have grown alongside their music and seriously can't wait for that first leak. and dont lie crincled, i know you can't wait either.

have i said seriously yet
02-22-2012, 07:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsh View Post

I don't think they owe me something. I was just stating that I find it hard to get excited about them now because they've waited so long and I don't think I'm the only fan who feels that way. I don't understand the mentality of someone who gets a hard-on for a new intro to schism or something like that.

Having said all that, I'll probably eat these words once the Tool hype machine gets going.

Also...Live bootleg?

I avoid cliches like the plague.
Old 02-22-2012, 07:28 AM   #646
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 200

Quote:

I don't think they owe me something. I was just stating that I find it hard to get excited about them now because they've waited so long and I don't think I'm the only fan who feels that way. I don't understand the mentality of someone who gets a hard-on for a new intro to schism or something like that.

Having said all that, I'll probably eat these words once the Tool hype machine gets going.

Also...Live bootleg?

crincled
02-22-2012, 07:45 AM

Quote:
and dont lie crincled, i know you can't wait either.
i'm anxious for it, sure. i wanna see what they come up with.

just giving my two cents about the sound...

i guess there are some bits where nardo's voice is cool. but there are way more lame bits. also, how the fuck can he forget the lyrics to aenima? :(
Old 02-22-2012, 07:45 AM   #647
On Probation

Quote:
and dont lie crincled, i know you can't wait either.
i'm anxious for it, sure. i wanna see what they come up with.

just giving my two cents about the sound...

i guess there are some bits where nardo's voice is cool. but there are way more lame bits. also, how the fuck can he forget the lyrics to aenima? :(
dan's Avatar dan
02-22-2012, 07:47 AM

After 10kd, this next album will not be a momentous occasion for me. Hopefully my low expectations will lead to a pleasant surprise, but I'm not holding my breath for another Aenema or lateralus.
Old 02-22-2012, 07:47 AM   #648
dan
tool fan

Bincount™: 33962

After 10kd, this next album will not be a momentous occasion for me. Hopefully my low expectations will lead to a pleasant surprise, but I'm not holding my breath for another Aenema or lateralus.
02-22-2012, 09:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan View Post
aw cmon, you know you were giddy as the rest of us when vicarious leaked.
Old 02-22-2012, 09:51 AM   #649

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan View Post
aw cmon, you know you were giddy as the rest of us when vicarious leaked.
dan's Avatar dan
02-22-2012, 10:03 AM

I said after. Before 10,000 Days was released, I was expecting Lateralus #2 and quite excited about it.
Old 02-22-2012, 10:03 AM   #650
dan
tool fan

Bincount™: 33962

I said after. Before 10,000 Days was released, I was expecting Lateralus #2 and quite excited about it.
02-22-2012, 10:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crincled View Post
how the fuck can he forget the lyrics to aenima? :(

I'm going to assume you're talking about the different order in the "Fuck L. Ron Hubbard Fuck etc. etc" part. Or in the "Fret for your etc. etc." part.

I've seen them 10 times spanning from 2001 to this past tour, he's sang it like that since I first saw them. I assume he does it to avoid a massive sing along.

EDIT: I just saw on another thread that it's probably not what you mean. I don't think he forgot any lyrics, he just likes to fuck around with them. One time here in San Antonio he sang, "in this hopeless fucking hole we call S.A."

Last edited by Ravenpig; 02-22-2012 at 10:59 AM..
Old 02-22-2012, 10:55 AM   #651
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by crincled View Post
how the fuck can he forget the lyrics to aenima? :(

I'm going to assume you're talking about the different order in the "Fuck L. Ron Hubbard Fuck etc. etc" part. Or in the "Fret for your etc. etc." part.

I've seen them 10 times spanning from 2001 to this past tour, he's sang it like that since I first saw them. I assume he does it to avoid a massive sing along.

EDIT: I just saw on another thread that it's probably not what you mean. I don't think he forgot any lyrics, he just likes to fuck around with them. One time here in San Antonio he sang, "in this hopeless fucking hole we call S.A."

Last edited by Ravenpig; 02-22-2012 at 10:59 AM..
rsh's Avatar rsh
02-22-2012, 11:14 AM

this discussion just got serious
Old 02-22-2012, 11:14 AM   #652
rsh
be happy with what

this discussion just got serious
02-22-2012, 11:49 AM

keke

it was the "fret for your bla bla bla " part. he kept using that stupid word... i sensed he forgot

NEVER FORGET
Old 02-22-2012, 11:49 AM   #653
On Probation

keke

it was the "fret for your bla bla bla " part. he kept using that stupid word... i sensed he forgot

NEVER FORGET
praefector's Avatar praefector
02-22-2012, 12:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenpig View Post

he says "fret for your schlyer" like 4 times in a row at one point
Old 02-22-2012, 12:54 PM   #654

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenpig View Post

he says "fret for your schlyer" like 4 times in a row at one point
Bogart's Avatar Bogart
02-22-2012, 04:30 PM

Quote:

Also...Live bootleg?
They always wait a long time in between albums. This is nothing new.

The hard on for Schism is because more than likely it's a foundation for a new track.

Of course people wish Tool had more material out there, but they dont. It blows, we all know the story. But I guarantee you will find yourself excited once more details are released and we get a release date.
Old 02-22-2012, 04:30 PM   #655
Watch the Weather Change

Bincount™: 4444

Quote:

Also...Live bootleg?
They always wait a long time in between albums. This is nothing new.

The hard on for Schism is because more than likely it's a foundation for a new track.

Of course people wish Tool had more material out there, but they dont. It blows, we all know the story. But I guarantee you will find yourself excited once more details are released and we get a release date.
Loveboat Captain's Avatar Loveboat Captain
02-22-2012, 05:04 PM

I hope so!

Old 02-22-2012, 05:04 PM   #656
Level 10 - Vehement

I hope so!

Underalus's Avatar Underalus
02-26-2012, 10:38 AM

wikipedia has the name listed as "Seventh Side". Don't know where the fuck they got that. They're also citing Blair's newsletter from awhile ago and saying it's coming out this May. Let the official bullshit begin. We have an unlikely release date and an unlikely album name. It's less funny than Teleincision though.
Old 02-26-2012, 10:38 AM   #657
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 67

wikipedia has the name listed as "Seventh Side". Don't know where the fuck they got that. They're also citing Blair's newsletter from awhile ago and saying it's coming out this May. Let the official bullshit begin. We have an unlikely release date and an unlikely album name. It's less funny than Teleincision though.
02-26-2012, 10:42 AM

Seventh side comes from tooltabs.net, Nolan Venhola's tab site... http://www.tooltabs.net/tabs.html

That's been up there for about a year and half now (at least thats what it feels like). I've been suspecting that that is a project of his own. Not Tool's. Some people have speculated that it's the upcoming Tool release simply because its placed amongst the rest. Clicking it brings up some 'access denied' error.

Last edited by elusivEuphoria; 02-26-2012 at 10:43 AM..
Old 02-26-2012, 10:42 AM   #658
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 3860

Seventh side comes from tooltabs.net, Nolan Venhola's tab site... http://www.tooltabs.net/tabs.html

That's been up there for about a year and half now (at least thats what it feels like). I've been suspecting that that is a project of his own. Not Tool's. Some people have speculated that it's the upcoming Tool release simply because its placed amongst the rest. Clicking it brings up some 'access denied' error.

Last edited by elusivEuphoria; 02-26-2012 at 10:43 AM..
02-26-2012, 11:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elusivEuphoria View Post

Nicely debunked. I'm impressed you knew that off-hand. I frequent Tooltabs as well but never realized that.

Still, I hope it comes out in May. That's so close.
Old 02-26-2012, 11:34 AM   #659
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Quote:

Nicely debunked. I'm impressed you knew that off-hand. I frequent Tooltabs as well but never realized that.

Still, I hope it comes out in May. That's so close.
02-26-2012, 04:29 PM

I'm amazed at how many people think that "Seventh Side" is a potential album name just because it was posted on a tab website.
Old 02-26-2012, 04:29 PM   #660
Just chillin

Bincount™: 16

I'm amazed at how many people think that "Seventh Side" is a potential album name just because it was posted on a tab website.
elusivEuphoria's Avatar elusivEuphoria
02-26-2012, 04:37 PM

There's not much else to spin rumors with.
Old 02-26-2012, 04:37 PM   #661
Level 10 - Vehement

lotus.'s Avatar lotus.
02-26-2012, 04:50 PM

more like the Seventh Sin
Old 02-26-2012, 04:50 PM   #662
Up From The Skies
Suicide Booth ID: 13

Bincount™: 26323

more like the Seventh Sin
praefector's Avatar praefector
02-26-2012, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neel View Post
when i heard they were naming the album "10,000 days" and there was a song called "the pot" and another one called "rosetta stoned" i definitively claimed that there was no chance this could be the album's title.
Old 02-26-2012, 04:52 PM   #663

Quote:
when i heard they were naming the album "10,000 days" and there was a song called "the pot" and another one called "rosetta stoned" i definitively claimed that there was no chance this could be the album's title.
Neel's Avatar Neel
02-26-2012, 05:08 PM

Quote:
Yeah, although I do like it like that. I am looking forward to the day on which some details are finally revealed, and I would really prefer if there wasn't an extended period of time wasting rumors before that. I really also hope that the first details of the album are released through an official channel rather than through a leak of some kind, although that is less and less common these days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by praefector View Post

Hah, yeah. Rosetta stoned in particular sounds like a joke, even though I love the song.
Old 02-26-2012, 05:08 PM   #664
Just chillin

Quote:
Yeah, although I do like it like that. I am looking forward to the day on which some details are finally revealed, and I would really prefer if there wasn't an extended period of time wasting rumors before that. I really also hope that the first details of the album are released through an official channel rather than through a leak of some kind, although that is less and less common these days.

Quote:

Hah, yeah. Rosetta stoned in particular sounds like a joke, even though I love the song.
hellboy1975's Avatar hellboy1975
02-26-2012, 05:26 PM

Haha, yeah I was pretty sure the track listing for 10k Days was a joke when it was first released!
Old 02-26-2012, 05:26 PM   #665
crows before hoes

Bincount™: 8619

Haha, yeah I was pretty sure the track listing for 10k Days was a joke when it was first released!
02-26-2012, 05:32 PM

i'm pretty sure i said there was no way in hell the line in "the pot" was "ganja puh-lease!" and that i would officially swear off the band if it were true

i guess i was right about one of those things
Old 02-26-2012, 05:32 PM   #666
john dough

Bincount™: 13353

i'm pretty sure i said there was no way in hell the line in "the pot" was "ganja puh-lease!" and that i would officially swear off the band if it were true

i guess i was right about one of those things
02-26-2012, 05:43 PM

I kinda like that album title...Seventh Side.

I still think Tool are gonna pull a Radiohead and tell the public about 2 weeks before the album is released.
Old 02-26-2012, 05:43 PM   #667
Watch the Weather Change

Bincount™: 4444

I kinda like that album title...Seventh Side.

I still think Tool are gonna pull a Radiohead and tell the public about 2 weeks before the album is released.
5th Eye's Avatar 5th Eye
02-26-2012, 05:46 PM

are they also going to pull a Radiohead and make it pay-what-you want? because I'm probably not going to pay anything for it anyway
Old 02-26-2012, 05:46 PM   #668
Super Bat Kiss

Bincount™: 9554

are they also going to pull a Radiohead and make it pay-what-you want? because I'm probably not going to pay anything for it anyway
02-26-2012, 06:06 PM

I'm just hoping they say when it's coming out (whenever that is) before they say anything else about the record. I'd still like to be able to avoid any build up and hype or know really anything at all prior to it's release; rather just get it when it comes out and absorb it on my own terms.
Old 02-26-2012, 06:06 PM   #669
Level 10 - Vehement

I'm just hoping they say when it's coming out (whenever that is) before they say anything else about the record. I'd still like to be able to avoid any build up and hype or know really anything at all prior to it's release; rather just get it when it comes out and absorb it on my own terms.
Neel's Avatar Neel
02-26-2012, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5th Eye View Post
This is a band that sells tshirts for 50 dollars (to people that always buy them). That seems pretty unlikely.
Old 02-26-2012, 06:07 PM   #670
Just chillin

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5th Eye View Post
This is a band that sells tshirts for 50 dollars (to people that always buy them). That seems pretty unlikely.
Neel's Avatar Neel
02-26-2012, 06:12 PM

Quote:

Man, it would be really tough to make it all the way from the first news of the album to the day of release without having some of it spoiled.
Old 02-26-2012, 06:12 PM   #671
Just chillin

Quote:

Man, it would be really tough to make it all the way from the first news of the album to the day of release without having some of it spoiled.
02-26-2012, 08:09 PM

I loved rolling around in the rumors, though it did eat up an inordinate amount of my time and sort of ruin a few tests for me. That's probably my fault for being such a pushover, but I guess I was like 18, so...jesus...I'm 24 now....fucking release the album! You could get a fucking Master's degree in the time it takes them to put out an album.
Old 02-26-2012, 08:09 PM   #672
Level 9 - Obstreperous

I loved rolling around in the rumors, though it did eat up an inordinate amount of my time and sort of ruin a few tests for me. That's probably my fault for being such a pushover, but I guess I was like 18, so...jesus...I'm 24 now....fucking release the album! You could get a fucking Master's degree in the time it takes them to put out an album.
02-26-2012, 08:19 PM

Quote:
Eh, if tomorrow Blair said the album would for sure drop in early November this year. I don't think I'd have too much trouble abstaining from Tool sites until release. Plenty of life to keep myself occupied.

But if they end up announcing things like album title and track titles before a release date.... I probably wouldn't see the point in avoiding too much other than fans' dissection of said titles.
Old 02-26-2012, 08:19 PM   #673
Level 10 - Vehement

Quote:
Eh, if tomorrow Blair said the album would for sure drop in early November this year. I don't think I'd have too much trouble abstaining from Tool sites until release. Plenty of life to keep myself occupied.

But if they end up announcing things like album title and track titles before a release date.... I probably wouldn't see the point in avoiding too much other than fans' dissection of said titles.
hellboy1975's Avatar hellboy1975
02-26-2012, 08:36 PM

Quote:
I don't think I'd have too much trouble abstaining from Tool sites until release. Plenty of life to keep myself occupied.
Dude, who are you trying to kid...
Old 02-26-2012, 08:36 PM   #674
crows before hoes

Bincount™: 8619

Quote:
I don't think I'd have too much trouble abstaining from Tool sites until release. Plenty of life to keep myself occupied.
Dude, who are you trying to kid...
02-26-2012, 08:43 PM

Watch me bro, Watch me.

heh.
Old 02-26-2012, 08:43 PM   #675
Level 10 - Vehement

Watch me bro, Watch me.

heh.
Carny_Handles's Avatar Carny_Handles
02-26-2012, 09:21 PM

Quote:

I was one of those who held on to the 'decoy' album belief. Until I heard 10kd. Even after 10kd my nipples are still hard for new tool.
Old 02-26-2012, 09:21 PM   #676
seeyouauntie

Bincount™: 8695

Quote:

I was one of those who held on to the 'decoy' album belief. Until I heard 10kd. Even after 10kd my nipples are still hard for new tool.
02-27-2012, 01:02 AM

While I would prefer to have a lexicon of Tool songs numbering in the hundreds (or thousands), I don't think their music would be as enjoyable if they were to constantly churn it out at the pace it would take to amass such a prolific repertoire. They allow their music to develop of its own momentum rather than forcing it out, and I think the finished product is better for taking their time. Really, their slower pace of releases is only slower relative to the fast pace of the majority of the industry; the majority of which sucks ass, imo.

Also, I think that slower pace is somewhat parallel to their musical style. They follow one of the many "first rules of show business:" always leave them wanting more. The best example of this I can think of comes from Prison Sex. I love the guitar line that directly precedes "I have found some kind of temporary sanity in this..." Often I found myself wishing they jammed on that for a bit longer in the song. Over time I came to realize that its scant appearance is a big part of why I like it so much. To me, it's the climax of the song; the whole song builds a tension or suspense that is released so perfectly at that moment, and if that climax were to be overdone it would be, well, anticlimactic. Just as their individual songs leave me wanting more, so too does the arc of their career, and frankly I wouldn't have it any other way.
But I'll pull through
Old 02-27-2012, 01:02 AM   #677
Ron Swampson

Bincount™: 5576

While I would prefer to have a lexicon of Tool songs numbering in the hundreds (or thousands), I don't think their music would be as enjoyable if they were to constantly churn it out at the pace it would take to amass such a prolific repertoire. They allow their music to develop of its own momentum rather than forcing it out, and I think the finished product is better for taking their time. Really, their slower pace of releases is only slower relative to the fast pace of the majority of the industry; the majority of which sucks ass, imo.

Also, I think that slower pace is somewhat parallel to their musical style. They follow one of the many "first rules of show business:" always leave them wanting more. The best example of this I can think of comes from Prison Sex. I love the guitar line that directly precedes "I have found some kind of temporary sanity in this..." Often I found myself wishing they jammed on that for a bit longer in the song. Over time I came to realize that its scant appearance is a big part of why I like it so much. To me, it's the climax of the song; the whole song builds a tension or suspense that is released so perfectly at that moment, and if that climax were to be overdone it would be, well, anticlimactic. Just as their individual songs leave me wanting more, so too does the arc of their career, and frankly I wouldn't have it any other way.
But I'll pull through
MypugsAreSmarterThanYou's Avatar MypugsAreSmarterThanYou
02-27-2012, 05:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underalus View Post
..... but I guess I was like 18, so...jesus...I'm 24 now....fucking release the album! You could get a fucking Master's degree in the time it takes them to put out an album.
When you put it that way....
Old 02-27-2012, 05:41 AM   #678
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 116

Quote:
..... but I guess I was like 18, so...jesus...I'm 24 now....fucking release the album! You could get a fucking Master's degree in the time it takes them to put out an album.
When you put it that way....
02-27-2012, 06:21 AM

Quote:
i kinda liked the secretive listening parties and scant reviews that preceded 10k days. i hope they do that again.
Old 02-27-2012, 06:21 AM   #679

Quote:
i kinda liked the secretive listening parties and scant reviews that preceded 10k days. i hope they do that again.
Loveboat Captain's Avatar Loveboat Captain
02-27-2012, 11:50 AM

Quote:
You could train as a doctor.

I could've been a doctor. Thanks Tool, ruined my life!

Old 02-27-2012, 11:50 AM   #680
Level 10 - Vehement

Quote:
You could train as a doctor.

I could've been a doctor. Thanks Tool, ruined my life!

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply