Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » 10,000 Days » Pre-release Archive » Rumors
User Name
Password
-Jesse
03-07-2006, 01:30 AM

"There’s some pretty interesting (unusual) stuff there, alright, but at this point all I can say is that the RGPOS is a must! (Did you notice that the ‘a’ is out of place – should be before the ‘o’, which I’m assuming is a typo?)"

Ten Thousand Days

"(Did you notice that the ‘a’ is out of place – should be before the ‘o’, which I’m assuming is a typo?)"

Ten Tha sound Days

Tha Sound - Ten Days

Sooo..... ten days from when the name was released would be March 13th and a sunday (where i am) and where i live new records usually get released on a sunday.

.....sorry about that, im just gripping on to any evidence to prove that this album name is a falacy.

On another note when BMB was saying that "The first thing they mentioned (on the list) is a possibility, but 40 of the little suckers seems a bit excessive" maybe he was refering to the long list of shows that they released on the site?.

And.... one more thing. There was none of the usual BMB in purple at the bottom of the post about the new album name. Maybe BMB didn't write it? orrrr maybe he did but he just doesn't want to put his name down to something that isn't true so he wont loose any of his reputation... you have to admit it... he hasn't been so much of an arse lately (until now) but then again Tool havn't been doing much lately.

Yeah guys, sorry about the first post being an actual thread... i just really wanted to post this.
Old 03-07-2006, 01:30 AM   #1
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 1
Ten Tha sound Days

"There’s some pretty interesting (unusual) stuff there, alright, but at this point all I can say is that the RGPOS is a must! (Did you notice that the ‘a’ is out of place – should be before the ‘o’, which I’m assuming is a typo?)"

Ten Thousand Days

"(Did you notice that the ‘a’ is out of place – should be before the ‘o’, which I’m assuming is a typo?)"

Ten Tha sound Days

Tha Sound - Ten Days

Sooo..... ten days from when the name was released would be March 13th and a sunday (where i am) and where i live new records usually get released on a sunday.

.....sorry about that, im just gripping on to any evidence to prove that this album name is a falacy.

On another note when BMB was saying that "The first thing they mentioned (on the list) is a possibility, but 40 of the little suckers seems a bit excessive" maybe he was refering to the long list of shows that they released on the site?.

And.... one more thing. There was none of the usual BMB in purple at the bottom of the post about the new album name. Maybe BMB didn't write it? orrrr maybe he did but he just doesn't want to put his name down to something that isn't true so he wont loose any of his reputation... you have to admit it... he hasn't been so much of an arse lately (until now) but then again Tool havn't been doing much lately.

Yeah guys, sorry about the first post being an actual thread... i just really wanted to post this.
OFFLINE |  
DRoehl
04-25-2006, 06:40 PM

okay.. seriously .. I read this fucking post like 20 times... and I have not a fucking clue what you are trying to communicate here. except that the album may be fake
Old 04-25-2006, 06:40 PM   #2
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Re: Ten Tha sound Days

okay.. seriously .. I read this fucking post like 20 times... and I have not a fucking clue what you are trying to communicate here. except that the album may be fake
OFFLINE |  
AMF
04-25-2006, 06:44 PM

Wow.
Old 04-25-2006, 06:44 PM   #3
AMF
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 31

Wow.
OFFLINE |  
guerilla ice tea's Avatar guerilla ice tea
04-25-2006, 07:17 PM

my reaction can best expressed as

...............wtf?!?!?
Old 04-25-2006, 07:17 PM   #4
suitably pretentious

Bincount™: 1455

my reaction can best expressed as

...............wtf?!?!?
OFFLINE |  
macfreak's Avatar macfreak
04-25-2006, 07:21 PM

lol. U need some help
Old 04-25-2006, 07:21 PM   #5
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 16

lol. U need some help
OFFLINE |  
mike09's Avatar mike09
04-25-2006, 07:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Jesse

When did he say that?
Old 04-25-2006, 07:35 PM   #6
Banned.

Bincount™: 664

Quote:

When did he say that?
OFFLINE |  
MentalSanityOff's Avatar MentalSanityOff
04-25-2006, 07:51 PM

There’s some pretty interesting (unusual) stuff in your post, alright. Did you notice that mistake in your username? It reads "-Jesse," but should obviously be "Moron," I'm assuming this is a typo?
Old 04-25-2006, 07:51 PM   #7
On Probation

Bincount™: 21

There’s some pretty interesting (unusual) stuff in your post, alright. Did you notice that mistake in your username? It reads "-Jesse," but should obviously be "Moron," I'm assuming this is a typo?
OFFLINE |  
Liam's Avatar Liam
04-25-2006, 07:56 PM

look at the date of the initial post you fucking retards, this was posted nearly three weeks ago.
Old 04-25-2006, 07:56 PM   #8
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 1600

look at the date of the initial post you fucking retards, this was posted nearly three weeks ago.
OFFLINE |  
perhan
04-25-2006, 09:54 PM

crazy thread
Old 04-25-2006, 09:54 PM   #9
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 2

crazy thread
OFFLINE |  
listerine kills
04-25-2006, 10:12 PM

Quote:

Ten Thousand Days

Ten Tha sound Days

Tha Sound - Ten Days

The thought of Blair's fretting over the possibility that his reputation be compromised throws me into a fit of laughter. Thanks for that, it's been a long night.
Old 04-25-2006, 10:12 PM   #10
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0

Quote:

Ten Thousand Days

Ten Tha sound Days

Tha Sound - Ten Days

The thought of Blair's fretting over the possibility that his reputation be compromised throws me into a fit of laughter. Thanks for that, it's been a long night.
OFFLINE |  
Liam's Avatar Liam
04-25-2006, 10:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by listerine kills
do you sound like stewie from family guy?
Old 04-25-2006, 10:53 PM   #11
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 1600

Quote:
Originally Posted by listerine kills
OFFLINE |  
DRoehl
04-25-2006, 10:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam
LOL... classic!!
Old 04-25-2006, 10:54 PM   #12
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam
LOL... classic!!
OFFLINE |  
lifefeedsonlife's Avatar lifefeedsonlife
04-25-2006, 11:31 PM

what the christ are you talking about
Old 04-25-2006, 11:31 PM   #13
Level 2 - Poster

what the christ are you talking about
OFFLINE |  
Tomaat
04-26-2006, 02:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MentalSanityOff
ROFL ROFL ROFL
Old 04-26-2006, 02:49 AM   #14
Level 1 - Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MentalSanityOff
ROFL ROFL ROFL
OFFLINE |  

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply