opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » Opiate » 3. Part of Me
User Name
Password
Old 03-01-2003, 09:34 PM   #1
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Manipulation + Masturbation

Before reading about the masturbation idea, i always assumed he was talkin about manipulating someone for his gain. Like hes got the little buddy that he can manipulate to do whatever he wants cuz he knows how to push his buttons, even better than he knows what pushes his own buttons. ( I know you better than i know myself ). The person being manipulated is just a part of him now, he doesn't stand up for himself or any of that business.( You don't speak, you don't judge ). And he gets stuck with all the crappy stuff. (It's up to you, to make a sacrifice ). This could be related to anything really, a boyfriend/girlfriend deal, a boss/employee deal, or whatever. It also kinda fits into the masturbation idea because he essentially jacks the person off to make him feel good. like a penis. Thats basically my interpretation if it, feel free to comment.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: