opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Videos » Upcoming and Unreleased
User Name
Password
Old 11-10-2005, 06:18 AM   #1
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 415
first vid

So from what I have gathered, going by Blair's newletters, the album is finished and pre-production of the video(s) is now under way, as Adam said in the chat. This could mean that the set, costumes and actors are being prepared for the shoot for the first single or it could mean nothing.

They could just make a cartoon but I really don't think they would, these videos will be watched and remembered for years to come, I think they want each to be special and not cheap and cheezy.

I can't wait to see it. There are a few different music shows on commercial T.V but most likely the only one who will play it will be RAGE.

When the video for Schism was released in Australia it was first aired on RAGE and was the first video to play so I look forward to seeing the first single video aired again on RAGE when the time comes.

I'll just have a stab in the dark and say the next video will be a mixture of digital and costume like creatures, but more digital.

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: