opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Forum Feedback » Feedback
User Name
Password
Old 01-28-2007, 08:51 PM   #1
Banned.

Bincount™: 1
Forum FAQ problems

I was trying to figure out what rangings mean and how to get them (amount other questions), so i tried to go through the Forum FAQ link. When i clicked it, however, i brough me to a screen saying i this:

xyno512, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Help if you can.

P.S. What do ranks do and how do you get them? :-P
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 03:06 PM   #2
Baa
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 5
Re: Forum FAQ problems

I have this issue as well; it doesn't make much sense to restrict an FAQ to certain ranks of members, if that's the case.
Old 01-30-2007, 11:45 AM   #3
saving up a sunny day (tdn shupporter)
Suicide Booth ID: 4

Bincount™: 19504

See here and here. Basically, those sections can only be viewed after a 30 day probation period. For more information on why this is so, see the sticky on the top.

Edit: Actually, the FAQ (also known as forum rules) are at the top of almost every subforum like this.

Last edited by Pala Cósmico; 01-30-2007 at 01:15 PM..
Old 01-30-2007, 09:22 PM   #4
Banned.

Yeah i know that, but what about my P.S.? how does one earn ranks and how do you know when you can be on certian boards? What do rankings do? i've successfully found and used the help topics on forums but they failed to bring up both this issue and that which was somewhat explained in the links from your post.
Old 01-30-2007, 09:32 PM   #5
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 962

It's all in the faq, give that a read, it will explain everything!
Old 02-01-2007, 01:46 AM   #6
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 18668

Quote:
Originally Posted by xyno512 View Post
Yeah i know that, but what about my P.S.? how does one earn ranks and how do you know when you can be on certian boards? What do rankings do? i've successfully found and used the help topics on forums but they failed to bring up both this issue and that which was somewhat explained in the links from your post.
once you get 50 fairy points you get access to the super fabulous special people section.

Seriously tho, rankings mean shit. You get access to the Interact section after you've been here 30 days. That's the exact same access privileges as someone who's been here for 4 years and a level 14 ranking (excluding mods/administrators).
She, AS PLANNED, sat in the front row, repeatedly stripping her over clothes and completely pulling up her dress and slip and pulling aside her old-fashioned pink BLOOMERS in order to display her ANUS, her CUNT. She repeatedly gesticulated and whispered: "I’ll give it to you to suck! FINISH HIM!" - FRANCIS E. DEC
Old 02-11-2007, 09:11 PM   #7
Banned.

well cool thanks!

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: