Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Live » Concert Reviews: Nov-Dec 2007
User Name
Password
marcus's Avatar marcus
11-08-2007, 12:58 AM

*DO NOT POST IF YOU WERE NOT AT THE SHOW!
Old 11-08-2007, 12:58 AM   #1
Gearhead

Bincount™: 3077
Dec 08 Nampa, ID Idaho Center

*DO NOT POST IF YOU WERE NOT AT THE SHOW!
Buddica
12-08-2007, 11:08 PM

Just got home from the Nampa show, and they were awesome!! Better than the Lateralus tour, the special effects were amazing! Maynard was not very talkative, but he put on a great show. I don't think that he was feeling very well......but he looked great..tight jeans, tight black shirt.. I did miss the black Speedo from the last tour!!Justin was really into it, or he was just really drunk! Whatever it was, he was great!! He spent a lot of time sitting on the floor....Maynard introduced the drummer who came out for Lateralus as Aaron from Isis. Did they bring him along just for this? I thought that the drummer from Trans Am usually came out for this? I wish that Isis had opened up, Trans Am was a disappointment, except for the drummer. I just told myself that someday when he is in a better band, I will remember when I saw him open up for Tool!! Thanks for stopping in Idaho!!
Old 12-08-2007, 11:08 PM   #2
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Dec 08 Nampa, ID Idaho Center

Just got home from the Nampa show, and they were awesome!! Better than the Lateralus tour, the special effects were amazing! Maynard was not very talkative, but he put on a great show. I don't think that he was feeling very well......but he looked great..tight jeans, tight black shirt.. I did miss the black Speedo from the last tour!!Justin was really into it, or he was just really drunk! Whatever it was, he was great!! He spent a lot of time sitting on the floor....Maynard introduced the drummer who came out for Lateralus as Aaron from Isis. Did they bring him along just for this? I thought that the drummer from Trans Am usually came out for this? I wish that Isis had opened up, Trans Am was a disappointment, except for the drummer. I just told myself that someday when he is in a better band, I will remember when I saw him open up for Tool!! Thanks for stopping in Idaho!!
OFFLINE |  
BSUfanatic
12-08-2007, 11:11 PM

Everything perfect.

Thank you.
Old 12-08-2007, 11:11 PM   #3
Level 3 - Talker

Everything perfect.

Thank you.
OFFLINE |  
gotjuice
12-08-2007, 11:12 PM

Absolutely incredible show.
Old 12-08-2007, 11:12 PM   #4
Level 2 - Poster

Absolutely incredible show.
OFFLINE |  
primusfan117
12-09-2007, 01:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kody27 View Post
what was the setlist?
JAMBI
STINKFIST [extended]
46 & 2
SCHISM
ROSETTA STONED
FLOOD
[intermission light show]
WINGS FOR MARIE
10K DAYS [WINGS II]
LATERALUS
VICARIOUS

incredible show. sound was amazing on the floor, perhaps 20ft in front of sound booth. not a full house, but still around 7000 people. very difficult to get around outside of floor area [restrooms, concessions, merch]. TRANS AM was okay, not great but a good warmup & really funny and trippy sounding. TOOL sounded excellent, it was a little disappointing when MJK didn't scream the last few lines in VICARIOUS, leaning the mike towards the crowd and using his other hand to do the "blah, blah" thing. AMAZING SET though, stunned to see FLOOD played live. probably my favorite TOOL song. UNREAL. sort of lost all contact with reality during the latter half of SCHISM & first part of R.STONED. can anyone describe if the video during SCHISM showed the two clay guys melting faces together at the end like in the music video? or what was happening on the video screens during most of R.STONED? laser show was indescribable, crowd well behaved not too drunk, got stoned on the floor with no harrassment. sound was pretty much perfect. ate special homemade magic chocolates & drank red wine before show. got sweet date/location posters, but the signed ones were $80! and didn't see any that ADAM had embellished though... action was almost too much to handle it seemed at one point, constant OVER stimulation? but we would not want it any other way!
MJK: Good evening Idaho [after JAMBI?]
Please NO flash photography during this song [beginning of WINGS I]
Are you ready to ROCK? [beginning of R.STONED]
Take care/look out for each other on the way home tonite. Thanx for coming. [sometime around FLOOD maybe?]
Aaron from ISIS! [drum jam on lateralus]

hope everyone had as good and safe TRIP as i did.........fucking AWESOME show. all in all, 10 out of 10. best $60 i ever spent! spiral OUT

Last edited by primusfan117; 12-09-2007 at 01:45 AM..
Old 12-09-2007, 01:35 AM   #5
Level 1 - Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kody27 View Post
what was the setlist?
JAMBI
STINKFIST [extended]
46 & 2
SCHISM
ROSETTA STONED
FLOOD
[intermission light show]
WINGS FOR MARIE
10K DAYS [WINGS II]
LATERALUS
VICARIOUS

incredible show. sound was amazing on the floor, perhaps 20ft in front of sound booth. not a full house, but still around 7000 people. very difficult to get around outside of floor area [restrooms, concessions, merch]. TRANS AM was okay, not great but a good warmup & really funny and trippy sounding. TOOL sounded excellent, it was a little disappointing when MJK didn't scream the last few lines in VICARIOUS, leaning the mike towards the crowd and using his other hand to do the "blah, blah" thing. AMAZING SET though, stunned to see FLOOD played live. probably my favorite TOOL song. UNREAL. sort of lost all contact with reality during the latter half of SCHISM & first part of R.STONED. can anyone describe if the video during SCHISM showed the two clay guys melting faces together at the end like in the music video? or what was happening on the video screens during most of R.STONED? laser show was indescribable, crowd well behaved not too drunk, got stoned on the floor with no harrassment. sound was pretty much perfect. ate special homemade magic chocolates & drank red wine before show. got sweet date/location posters, but the signed ones were $80! and didn't see any that ADAM had embellished though... action was almost too much to handle it seemed at one point, constant OVER stimulation? but we would not want it any other way!
MJK: Good evening Idaho [after JAMBI?]
Please NO flash photography during this song [beginning of WINGS I]
Are you ready to ROCK? [beginning of R.STONED]
Take care/look out for each other on the way home tonite. Thanx for coming. [sometime around FLOOD maybe?]
Aaron from ISIS! [drum jam on lateralus]

hope everyone had as good and safe TRIP as i did.........fucking AWESOME show. all in all, 10 out of 10. best $60 i ever spent! spiral OUT

Last edited by primusfan117; 12-09-2007 at 01:45 AM..
OFFLINE |  
junior
12-09-2007, 02:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddica View Post
..Maynard introduced the drummer who came out for Lateralus as Aaron from Isis. Did they bring him along just for this? I thought that the drummer from Trans Am usually came out for this?
Aaron was in Idaho to visit some friends of his, and to see the show.
Strangely, this was his first time doing the "Lateralus" breakdown, as they weren't doing it yet when ISIS were on the tour.
Old 12-09-2007, 02:12 PM   #6
Level 8 - Vociferous

Re: Dec 08

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddica View Post
..Maynard introduced the drummer who came out for Lateralus as Aaron from Isis. Did they bring him along just for this? I thought that the drummer from Trans Am usually came out for this?
Aaron was in Idaho to visit some friends of his, and to see the show.
Strangely, this was his first time doing the "Lateralus" breakdown, as they weren't doing it yet when ISIS were on the tour.
OFFLINE |  
Illuminus's Avatar Illuminus
12-10-2007, 09:45 AM

Set:

Jambi
-(Ions)
Stinkfist
Forty Six & 2
Schism
Rosetta Stoned
Flood
Alien abduction (Intermission)
Wings for Marie
10,000 Days
Lateralus (w/ Aaron from ISIS)
Vicarious

This was my 3rd Tool show, and by far the best visually. The two previous shows I have experienced were amazing, but not as visually intense as this show was. The 2002 Lateralus Tour had the godliest set ever, especially since they played the Disposition/Reflection/Triad trio. My second Tool show was in 2006 at The Gorge. The scenery of the The Gorge and being out in nature made that show extra special, also the energy from the band was great because it was the beginning of the 10,000 Days tour.

This show though, my God, they out did themselves this time visually. Talk about laser heaven. Everything about the way they produced the visuals for the songs was perfection. Of course there were songs I wish they would have played, but I understand what they were trying to do with the set they have been playing. It is carefully planned out, so for whoever complains about the set list, quit bitching. Enjoy the amazing ride they have created for us.

Jambi was a great way to enter into the show; I always love the visuals they use on that song with the fire setting. Stinkfist, 46&2 and Schism were perfect as usual, but nothing about those songs visuals really stuck out to me like the rest of the show. Now for the highlights of the show...

The break between Flood and Wings had me freaking out with excitement (I was "under the influence" if you know what I mean)
As they started pumping out TONS of fog the "UFO like" light props started facing out towards the crowd, then the ALWAYS amazing ambient/creepy tones started flowing out of the PA system. Then, what I recall being about 5 or 6 lights started skimming over the entire arena changing from red to green every few minutes. The intense part about this was the effect the lights were creating. I can’t be sure about this, but knowing what I know about the fellas in Tool (and their fascination with aliens and area 51) this was clearly duplicating the cliché "alien abduction" scene. Being dead center on the floor, it really did create that effect. When the lights would pass by I would start tapping my friend on the shoulder (who was also "under the influence" haha) "Get ready man!! HERE WE GO!!!" and I would stare directly into the light, and let me tell you with the way the lights were rotating all twitchy, and how wide the projection of the lights were, not to mention the trippy as fuck audio it really felt like I could have been beamed up to the mother ship. If that’s what alien abduction is like, BEAM ME UP!!

At the start of Wings, Maynard sincerely requested that the audience not use any flash photography for this song. A lot of the true Tool fans in the crowd started yelling "c'mon Boise, don’t fuck this one up!" Then the song began... to be honest with you, I came close to tears. Okay fuck it, Ill admit it, I started tearing up pretty good. I was peaking at that point, so I really was connecting with all the energies in the arena. The lights, the sounds and Maynard's voice really just touched me being on the level I was on. Hell, if I were sober I would have probably started tearing up. The lights/lasers on Wings/10,000 Days were outstanding. From the pentagram that blasted over the crowd, to the 3D looking lasers popping out in front of the stage, to the flat rotating lasers that looked like clouds at some points blew me away, people must have thought I was out of my mind, because I stared straight up at those lasers right above my head for a good 2 minutes. It was all mind bending. Also, being a bass player I was very pleased to be able to see the brilliance of Justin's bass lines come to life in front of me. That shit looks COMPLEX and I know it is. I was just so happy to hear Wings/10,000 Days live.

3rd time hearing Lateralus live, and it was great as usual. It was cool seeing Aaron from ISIS come out, I was expecting the drummer from TransAm after reading previous reviews. I became a huge ISIS a year or two ago. So it was rad to see Aaron come out, he did an amazing job for playing on Lateralus for the first time with them.

At this point in the show, I could really tell that Justin was either just happy and having fun, or just happily drunk :) One of the techs came out and handed Justin a fresh brew and he looked over at Maynard and cheers'd his beer to him. Maynard just shook his head. I also remember seeing Justin almost trip over his guitar cable at one point. I love that Jesus looking bastard! He was where my focus was most of the time since he always brings the most energy in my opinion. Danny always brings lots of energy too, but his energy is mostly the love of what he is doing. You can tell he just loves what he does, and he should.

During the breakdown percussion part of Lateralus (when the beer was brought out to Justin) Justin was repeatedly strumming two notes over and over. At this point Maynard was being a goofy bastard standing straight as a board and wobbling back and forth in time with Justin's strumming. It was pretty funny to watch actually.

Vicarious was a great ender. I could have thought of a few better songs to be enders, but the laser grid was insane, so really it could have been any song and I would have been blown away.

All in all, I can say this was the best Tool experience I’ve had. It just had all the elements I wanted. I'm glad too, because I think its safe to say this might have been my last Tool show.

After reading SPIN's recent article/interview with Maynard, its hard for me to take his "see you all again real soon" comment seriously. I love the guy and love the music he has brought into my life, but it just seems like he has lost touch. He has lost the hunger that he once brought to the table with Tool. He has so much going on with his vineyard, cellars and Puscifer and his son that I really feel he has lost touch with Tool. It just seems that way when he is on stage these days. Maybe he is just really humble now, but it just makes me sad to see the drive and love go away. The Lateralus tour he seemed so into what he was doing, he seemed like he wanted to spread a message, and I miss that. I really hope this wasnt my last Tool show, but it is possible.

I love you Tool, thank you for everything you have done for me. Thank you for being my life's soundtrack and bringing me so much inspiration. Thank you Danny, Justin, Adam and Maynard. I wish I could thank you personally, the music you have brought into my life means so much to me. Thank you Tool, thank you.

Well, thats my review. It was long, I know. I always have a lot to say! Peace!!

Last edited by Illuminus; 12-10-2007 at 03:41 PM..
Old 12-10-2007, 09:45 AM   #7
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Set:

Jambi
-(Ions)
Stinkfist
Forty Six & 2
Schism
Rosetta Stoned
Flood
Wings for Marie
10,000 Days
Vicarious

This was my 3rd Tool show, and by far the best visually. The two previous shows I have experienced were amazing, but not as visually intense as this show was. The 2002 Lateralus Tour had the godliest set ever, especially since they played the Disposition/Reflection/Triad trio. My second Tool show was in 2006 at The Gorge. The scenery of the The Gorge and being out in nature made that show extra special, also the energy from the band was great because it was the beginning of the 10,000 Days tour.

This show though, my God, they out did themselves this time visually. Talk about laser heaven. Everything about the way they produced the visuals for the songs was perfection. Of course there were songs I wish they would have played, but I understand what they were trying to do with the set they have been playing. It is carefully planned out, so for whoever complains about the set list, quit bitching. Enjoy the amazing ride they have created for us.

Jambi was a great way to enter into the show; I always love the visuals they use on that song with the fire setting. Stinkfist, 46&2 and Schism were perfect as usual, but nothing about those songs visuals really stuck out to me like the rest of the show. Now for the highlights of the show...

The break between Flood and Wings had me freaking out with excitement (I was "under the influence" if you know what I mean)
As they started pumping out TONS of fog the "UFO like" light props started facing out towards the crowd, then the ALWAYS amazing ambient/creepy tones started flowing out of the PA system. Then, what I recall being about 5 or 6 lights started skimming over the entire arena changing from red to green every few minutes. The intense part about this was the effect the lights were creating. I can’t be sure about this, but knowing what I know about the fellas in Tool (and their fascination with aliens and area 51) this was clearly duplicating the cliché "alien abduction" scene. Being dead center on the floor, it really did create that effect. When the lights would pass by I would start tapping my friend on the shoulder (who was also "under the influence" haha) "Get ready man!! HERE WE GO!!!" and I would stare directly into the light, and let me tell you with the way the lights were rotating all twitchy, and how wide the projection of the lights were, not to mention the trippy as fuck audio it really felt like I could have been beamed up to the mother ship. If that’s what alien abduction is like, BEAM ME UP!!

At the start of Wings, Maynard sincerely requested that the audience not use any flash photography for this song. A lot of the true Tool fans in the crowd started yelling "c'mon Boise, don’t fuck this one up!" Then the song began... to be honest with you, I came close to tears. Okay fuck it, Ill admit it, I started tearing up pretty good. I was peaking at that point, so I really was connecting with all the energies in the arena. The lights, the sounds and Maynard's voice really just touched me being on the level I was on. Hell, if I were sober I would have probably started tearing up. The lights/lasers on Wings/10,000 Days were outstanding. From the pentagram that blasted over the crowd, to the 3D looking lasers popping out in front of the stage, to the flat rotating lasers that looked like clouds at some points blew me away, people must have thought I was out of my mind, because I stared straight up at those lasers right above my head for a good 2 minutes. It was all mind bending. Also, being a bass player I was very pleased to be able to see the brilliance of Justin's bass lines come to life in front of me. That shit looks COMPLEX and I know it is. I was just so happy to hear Wings/10,000 Days live.

3rd time hearing Lateralus live, and it was great as usual. It was cool seeing Aaron from ISIS come out, I was expecting the drummer from TransAm after reading previous reviews. I became a huge ISIS a year or two ago. So it was rad to see Aaron come out, he did an amazing job for playing on Lateralus for the first time with them.

At this point in the show, I could really tell that Justin was either just happy and having fun, or just happily drunk :) One of the techs came out and handed Justin a fresh brew and he looked over at Maynard and cheers'd his beer to him. Maynard just shook his head. I also remember seeing Justin almost trip over his guitar cable at one point. I love that Jesus looking bastard! He was where my focus was most of the time since he always brings the most energy in my opinion. Danny always brings lots of energy too, but his energy is mostly the love of what he is doing. You can tell he just loves what he does, and he should.

During the breakdown percussion part of Lateralus (when the beer was brought out to Justin) Justin was repeatedly strumming two notes over and over. At this point Maynard was being a goofy bastard standing straight as a board and wobbling back and forth in time with Justin's strumming. It was pretty funny to watch actually.

Vicarious was a great ender. I could have thought of a few better songs to be enders, but the laser grid was insane, so really it could have been any song and I would have been blown away.

All in all, I can say this was the best Tool experience I’ve had. It just had all the elements I wanted. I'm glad too, because I think its safe to say this might have been my last Tool show.

After reading SPIN's recent article/interview with Maynard, its hard for me to take his "see you all again real soon" comment seriously. I love the guy and love the music he has brought into my life, but it just seems like he has lost touch. He has lost the hunger that he once brought to the table with Tool. He has so much going on with his vineyard, cellars and Puscifer and his son that I really feel he has lost touch with Tool. It just seems that way when he is on stage these days. Maybe he is just really humble now, but it just makes me sad to see the drive and love go away. The Lateralus tour he seemed so into what he was doing, he seemed like he wanted to spread a message, and I miss that. I really hope this wasnt my last Tool show, but it is possible.

I love you Tool, thank you for everything you have done for me. Thank you for being my life's soundtrack and bringing me so much inspiration. Thank you Danny, Justin, Adam and Maynard. I wish I could thank you personally, the music you have brought into my life means so much to me. Thank you Tool, thank you.

Well, thats my review. It was long, I know. I always have a lot to say! Peace!!

Last edited by Illuminus; 12-10-2007 at 03:41 PM..
OFFLINE |  
primusfan117
12-11-2007, 02:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illuminus View Post
Set:

Jambi
-(Ions)
Stinkfist
Forty Six & 2
Schism
Rosetta Stoned
Flood
Wings for Marie
10,000 Days
Vicarious
Peace!!
yeah man i guess in retrospect that intermission WAS like an alien abduction! killer........i agree, this could be one of the last TOOL tours & as always you never know when a touring band will ACTUALLY stop in Boise, although we are gaining a lot of ground.... like street cred, but on the national scale though. I am really glad to hear another POSITIVE & PYSCHOTROPIC review. Most people i talk to did not have anything good to say about that show, only HOLLOW complaints like "they didn't play this or that, they didn't play sober or prisonsex" or "maynard was hiding out behind the drumset and not really singing" or some other stupid, ignorant bullshit. THEY WERE ALL ONSTAGE TOGETHER IN PLAIN SIGHT, THEY PLAYED SOBER LAST TIME & FLOOD IS A WAY BETTER SONG, THINK ABOUT WHAT THEY DID NOT WHAT THEY DID NOT DO. thank buddha the Idaho Center cut off the beer & let us smoke HERB without hurting anyone or giving the band or staff a bad impression of REAL music fans.......GOOD LOOKIN OUT BOISE!
Old 12-11-2007, 02:42 PM   #8
Level 1 - Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illuminus View Post
Set:

Jambi
-(Ions)
Stinkfist
Forty Six & 2
Schism
Rosetta Stoned
Flood
Wings for Marie
10,000 Days
Vicarious
Peace!!
yeah man i guess in retrospect that intermission WAS like an alien abduction! killer........i agree, this could be one of the last TOOL tours & as always you never know when a touring band will ACTUALLY stop in Boise, although we are gaining a lot of ground.... like street cred, but on the national scale though. I am really glad to hear another POSITIVE & PYSCHOTROPIC review. Most people i talk to did not have anything good to say about that show, only HOLLOW complaints like "they didn't play this or that, they didn't play sober or prisonsex" or "maynard was hiding out behind the drumset and not really singing" or some other stupid, ignorant bullshit. THEY WERE ALL ONSTAGE TOGETHER IN PLAIN SIGHT, THEY PLAYED SOBER LAST TIME & FLOOD IS A WAY BETTER SONG, THINK ABOUT WHAT THEY DID NOT WHAT THEY DID NOT DO. thank buddha the Idaho Center cut off the beer & let us smoke HERB without hurting anyone or giving the band or staff a bad impression of REAL music fans.......GOOD LOOKIN OUT BOISE!
OFFLINE |  
ButIForgotMyPen
12-12-2007, 03:09 AM

This show was great. I seen them in May in Colorado Springs, it was a bit different for one shorter, only by a 2 or 3 songs though, also a bit different visual effects. Flood was great the crowd was pumped. Lots of fights broke out for stupid ass reasons, fucking stupid people need to not be so violent at a concert! Moshing and having a good time is differnt then going at each others throats. This was my 3rd Tool show, and I must say it was the best one. Pretty much sold out, around 7,000 people were there i heard. It was great the extended Lateralus wasnt that great with the dude I think that was from TransAm also playing drums long side of Danny. The extended Stinkfist and Schism were amazing though. Only complaints I have are you could hardly hear maynard... or maybe I was just up so close i couldnt hear the speakers to well, and could hear just the instruments loudly. I looked at them while i sang and smoked some dobbies and tryed to keep myself from getting knocked over, while in the realm of all that I though, are these guys (Tool) aliens, fuck there so amazing at every thing they do its like there from another demension. There all so gifted and perfect at what they do its almost unreal. Like always Tool plays a great show. The list is the same as it has been
Jambi
Stinkfist (extended)
46 & 2
Schism (extended) (i think)
Rosetta Stoned
Flood
Wings for Marie Part 1
10,000 days Wings Part 2
Lateralus (extended with dude from TransAm)
Vicarous

They all played really well togeather and before they played the last song mayard said he would be seeing us again some time soon.... hard to say they really love what they do but its back and forth i think they'll be around for a couple more albums.... I hope, i think, i pray to the Tool gods haha. They been there for me even if it wasnt psychically. Can't wait for the Vicarous video to come out 6 more days!
Old 12-12-2007, 03:09 AM   #9
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 1

This show was great. I seen them in May in Colorado Springs, it was a bit different for one shorter, only by a 2 or 3 songs though, also a bit different visual effects. Flood was great the crowd was pumped. Lots of fights broke out for stupid ass reasons, fucking stupid people need to not be so violent at a concert! Moshing and having a good time is differnt then going at each others throats. This was my 3rd Tool show, and I must say it was the best one. Pretty much sold out, around 7,000 people were there i heard. It was great the extended Lateralus wasnt that great with the dude I think that was from TransAm also playing drums long side of Danny. The extended Stinkfist and Schism were amazing though. Only complaints I have are you could hardly hear maynard... or maybe I was just up so close i couldnt hear the speakers to well, and could hear just the instruments loudly. I looked at them while i sang and smoked some dobbies and tryed to keep myself from getting knocked over, while in the realm of all that I though, are these guys (Tool) aliens, fuck there so amazing at every thing they do its like there from another demension. There all so gifted and perfect at what they do its almost unreal. Like always Tool plays a great show. The list is the same as it has been
Jambi
Stinkfist (extended)
46 & 2
Schism (extended) (i think)
Rosetta Stoned
Flood
Wings for Marie Part 1
10,000 days Wings Part 2
Lateralus (extended with dude from TransAm)
Vicarous

They all played really well togeather and before they played the last song mayard said he would be seeing us again some time soon.... hard to say they really love what they do but its back and forth i think they'll be around for a couple more albums.... I hope, i think, i pray to the Tool gods haha. They been there for me even if it wasnt psychically. Can't wait for the Vicarous video to come out 6 more days!
OFFLINE |  
gar's Avatar gar
12-13-2007, 10:01 PM

My 4th tool show. Visuals were intense. Good setlist. Flood was better than I remember hearing it live in 97. I liked the new flood. Stinkfist just blew me away- it was good before live, but when included in this set near the front- the effect is literal. Stinkfist-46&2 sends the message loud and clear- the flood is coming...

The transition is clear- Tool is a veteran powerhouse of music and art.

I will keep going to see tool until they dissapoint, and I don't expect this to be anytime soon.
Old 12-13-2007, 10:01 PM   #10
gar
Level 1 - Lurker

My 4th tool show. Visuals were intense. Good setlist. Flood was better than I remember hearing it live in 97. I liked the new flood. Stinkfist just blew me away- it was good before live, but when included in this set near the front- the effect is literal. Stinkfist-46&2 sends the message loud and clear- the flood is coming...

The transition is clear- Tool is a veteran powerhouse of music and art.

I will keep going to see tool until they dissapoint, and I don't expect this to be anytime soon.
OFFLINE |  

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply