opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » Ænima
User Name
Password
Old 12-06-2002, 09:07 AM   #1
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 27
film syncs

I know the faq says syncs are coincidences but they can still be fun. What films does Ænima sync with? Any theories?
"Painting a picture, composing an opera, that's just something you do until you find the next willing piece of ass. The minute something better than sex comes along, you call me. Have me paged. For sure, even the worst blow job is better than say, sniffing the best rose...watching the greatest sunset. Hearing children laugh."
-Chuck P, Choke
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2002, 09:35 PM   #2
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Bincount™: 1125
Well one of the earlier ones is that AEnema (not good with html) sycs up with fantasia. I can dig for more.
Old 12-12-2002, 12:38 PM   #3
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 1
Quote:
Originally posted by Peon
Well one of the earlier ones is that AEnema (not good with html) sycs up with fantasia. I can dig for more.
I don't have a copy of fantasia, but i would like one. But anyways I've also heard that Siamese Dream matches up with it too. Maybe every albulm matches up with it.

Then you have the DSOTM and Wizzard of Oz thing....
Old 12-12-2002, 12:55 PM   #4
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
its actually Pink Floyd's Animals that syncs up wwith the wizard of oz
Old 12-29-2002, 11:21 PM   #5
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 27
Are you sure?

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Hey
its actually Pink Floyd's Animals that syncs up wwith the wizard of oz
Does it sync up better than dsotm, because (though I've never tried it) I've heard and read about the DSOTM and WOO thing but never have I once heard of the Animals syncing with anything. Maybe all Pink Floyd cds sync with the Wizard of OZ!

Anyway. I've always been pretty sure you could find syncs in a lot of things but this proves that you CAN find them in ANYTHING. (take with a grain of salt)

My friend, Tim's parents had just left for the week and naturally we had a pot party (before you dismiss this as a drug induced fantasy....well don't). After doing our business in the basement we went upstairs and put on some music and Tim wanted to watch some sports (nobody else did). Amazingly the music matched up with many things on screen. What were we listening to? All four Tool albums on random! It was fun.
Old 12-30-2002, 10:01 AM   #6
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Old 12-30-2002, 10:18 AM   #7
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 12
Floyd

Sorry, I'm not sure when to start the cd, but The Wall works with Alice in Wonderland, when the first cd ends pause movie, and start again with second cd, I'll try to consult one of my hippie, movie buff friends to find out the exact start time for ya'll. I'm also positive that it's DSOTM with Wizard.
Old 01-14-2003, 08:13 PM   #8
Level 4 - Thinker

it is DSOTM with the wizard of oz. ive seen it, it was eerie, i wish i had a copy. but then again, pink floyd syncs to life if your looking calm enough.
Old 01-24-2003, 02:47 AM   #9
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 7
Try this even though its a hassle. get all five radiohead albums start them at the same time simeltaneously and watch the matrix. they done it in a cinema in canada and me and a friend tried it and it works.
Old 01-30-2013, 02:30 AM   #10
Level 1 - Lurker

Re: film syncs

It's also fun to have your friends over and observe a film together, appreciate a meal and drink before you settle down have fun with the big screen! Gone are the traffic battles, parking problems, battling cold weather and trying to get everyone ready on a chance to make it to the beginning of the film.
Old 02-04-2013, 12:58 PM   #11
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Location: waiting for your mom to make me some goddamn breakfast
Bincount™: 2
Re: film syncs

wut.

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: