Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Creativity » Rock & Roll
User Name
Password
kac624
03-03-2005, 02:01 PM

hello everyone!!! its been a looong time since i've posted on these forums (almost a year) but i'm back! and i've got some music. This is a band i am in. As of now it only has guitar (me), bass, and drums. We are looking for a singer and possibly a keyboard. We are located in South Jersey (no we are NOT emo), and would be interested in jamming with anyone in the Phili area. Our stuff is kinda different, but i think the people on this forum will enjoy it. The songs are long, but i figure you people are used to that. We will be putting up more stuff in the near future, probably a few weeks or so. ANYWAY here is the music:

www.myspace.com/thewhiteroom

www.purevolume.com/whiteroom

post away, let me know what you think, and be honest, give critisism.
Contact at [email protected] if you would be interested in jamming.
Old 03-03-2005, 02:01 PM   #1
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
White Room; my band

hello everyone!!! its been a looong time since i've posted on these forums (almost a year) but i'm back! and i've got some music. This is a band i am in. As of now it only has guitar (me), bass, and drums. We are looking for a singer and possibly a keyboard. We are located in South Jersey (no we are NOT emo), and would be interested in jamming with anyone in the Phili area. Our stuff is kinda different, but i think the people on this forum will enjoy it. The songs are long, but i figure you people are used to that. We will be putting up more stuff in the near future, probably a few weeks or so. ANYWAY here is the music:

OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
paraflux
03-03-2005, 02:54 PM

Different, I like it.
Old 03-03-2005, 02:54 PM   #2
Banned.

Bincount™: 9070
Re: White Room; my band

Different, I like it.
el rancho ovulate's Avatar el rancho ovulate
03-05-2005, 02:42 PM

Hey, those are really good!

Keep up the good work.
Old 03-05-2005, 02:42 PM   #3
+1 Cloak of Dan Resistance

Bincount™: 7878

Hey, those are really good!

Keep up the good work.
Led Grudge's Avatar Led Grudge
03-08-2005, 06:10 AM

You guys are great! Get some songs recorded and up on that site cause i really want to hear some more. if i was a singer i'd join the band for sure!
Old 03-08-2005, 06:10 AM   #4
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0

You guys are great! Get some songs recorded and up on that site cause i really want to hear some more. if i was a singer i'd join the band for sure!
jonathan2994
03-08-2005, 05:49 PM

Radiohead/APC to me. But pretty cool.
Old 03-08-2005, 05:49 PM   #5
Banned.

Bincount™: 48

Radiohead/APC to me. But pretty cool.
Cyanide ChrYst's Avatar Cyanide ChrYst
03-10-2005, 08:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kac624

Hey, I listened to Space and SOAD, and they're both fantastic. Make sure you get a singer who isn't going to turn you into a progressive mars volta wannabe copy band. You have a special brand of talent.
Old 03-10-2005, 08:39 AM   #6
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 187

Quote:
Originally Posted by kac624

Hey, I listened to Space and SOAD, and they're both fantastic. Make sure you get a singer who isn't going to turn you into a progressive mars volta wannabe copy band. You have a special brand of talent.

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply