Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » 10,000 Days
User Name
Password
BMoseley
04-03-2011, 07:23 PM

Just read the newsletter, and buried in the mass of text about Rare tool collectables: apparently there's a secret Tool song called problem 8 (the Riemann hypothesis), of which only about 30 copies exist.

The exact quote is "Most people don't even know they have it, it's been staring them right in the eye on a near daily basis. The reason they aren't aware of it, is because they'd never think to play it. Okay, enough said..."

Now the newsletter was posted on April 1st, so im not sure whether I take it serious or not. Any thoughts?
Old 04-03-2011, 07:23 PM   #1
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Tool: Problem 8 (Reimann hypothesis) Real or fake?

Just read the newsletter, and buried in the mass of text about Rare tool collectables: apparently there's a secret Tool song called problem 8 (the Riemann hypothesis), of which only about 30 copies exist.

The exact quote is "Most people don't even know they have it, it's been staring them right in the eye on a near daily basis. The reason they aren't aware of it, is because they'd never think to play it. Okay, enough said..."

Now the newsletter was posted on April 1st, so im not sure whether I take it serious or not. Any thoughts?
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
mcnadd's Avatar mcnadd
04-03-2011, 07:52 PM

my initial opinion is that it doesnt exist. if tool puts the energy into writing a song and its good they will make sure its heard, if its not good they will make sure its not heard.

that said they do have a couple "hidden" songs so its not out of the realm of possibility.
ide say that that quote would be a hint as to how to find such a song.

ive seen ways of bands hiding songs on cd's be it you have to listen to the whole thing in order to access that last hidden track, or you have to skip ahead or what have you, but what if you had to seek backwards? what if there was a song 0 on a certain cd or album? "the reason they arnt aware of it is because they'd never think to play it" got me thinking along those lines, but who knows
Old 04-03-2011, 07:52 PM   #2
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 1
Re: Tool: Problem 8 (Reimann hypothesis) Real or fake?

my initial opinion is that it doesnt exist. if tool puts the energy into writing a song and its good they will make sure its heard, if its not good they will make sure its not heard.

that said they do have a couple "hidden" songs so its not out of the realm of possibility.
ide say that that quote would be a hint as to how to find such a song.

ive seen ways of bands hiding songs on cd's be it you have to listen to the whole thing in order to access that last hidden track, or you have to skip ahead or what have you, but what if you had to seek backwards? what if there was a song 0 on a certain cd or album? "the reason they arnt aware of it is because they'd never think to play it" got me thinking along those lines, but who knows
ThirdItrip's Avatar ThirdItrip
04-03-2011, 08:29 PM

yeah i agree tool would never deny the fans a single chord, lyric, or dannys amazing drums
Old 04-03-2011, 08:29 PM   #3
Level 1 - Lurker

yeah i agree tool would never deny the fans a single chord, lyric, or dannys amazing drums
04-03-2011, 08:59 PM

It would come as no surprise to me if there was unreleased material. I suspect the majority of it will remain unreleased.

Whether or not the song Blair mentions exists isn't really the question to me, what is more important is if it has been released, then where?
Old 04-03-2011, 08:59 PM   #4
crows before hoes

Bincount™: 8619

It would come as no surprise to me if there was unreleased material. I suspect the majority of it will remain unreleased.

Whether or not the song Blair mentions exists isn't really the question to me, what is more important is if it has been released, then where?
04-04-2011, 01:22 AM

Seeing as how he said there's only 30 or so copies, it could be anything.
Maybe a small number of a certain album got a secret track. Maybe a backwards search from song 1, or theres a song 0. Who knows. He said it was a long time ago, and he "Thinks" it was Justin on bass, so 95-96 ish?

Who knows could be complete bullshit, but you never know.
Old 04-04-2011, 01:22 AM   #5
Level 2 - Poster

Seeing as how he said there's only 30 or so copies, it could be anything.
Maybe a small number of a certain album got a secret track. Maybe a backwards search from song 1, or theres a song 0. Who knows. He said it was a long time ago, and he "Thinks" it was Justin on bass, so 95-96 ish?

Who knows could be complete bullshit, but you never know.
BMoseley
04-04-2011, 01:38 AM

"Are you ready? Suppose I was to tell you that there is a Tool song - recorded in a studio - that hasn't been heard except for by a handful of people, and that virtually no one outside of the band (and a few others) is aware of its very existence? Keep in mind, this is not a cover (not the rumored "Crazy Train"), nor is it a glorified segue that never made it onto a record. This is an original full-blown Tool song complete with vocals and lyrics. The title of this tune is "Problem 8 (The Riemann Hypothesis)", and it was recorded many years ago - so long ago, in fact, that I don't remember who played bass, although I want to say it was Justin. The length is somewhere in the six-minute range (if my memory serves me correctly), but whatever it is, the exact time had something to do with the unsolved and mysterious nature of the title. Now, not only was the song professionally recorded; it was actually 'issued' in a manufactured medium (though I'm not going to say whether this was vinyl, a CD, or cassette tape). Because of the ingenious way it was made available to the public, "Problem 8" , in my opinion, constitutes the ultimate hidden track."

Hmm......
Old 04-04-2011, 01:38 AM   #6
Level 2 - Poster

"Are you ready? Suppose I was to tell you that there is a Tool song - recorded in a studio - that hasn't been heard except for by a handful of people, and that virtually no one outside of the band (and a few others) is aware of its very existence? Keep in mind, this is not a cover (not the rumored "Crazy Train"), nor is it a glorified segue that never made it onto a record. This is an original full-blown Tool song complete with vocals and lyrics. The title of this tune is "Problem 8 (The Riemann Hypothesis)", and it was recorded many years ago - so long ago, in fact, that I don't remember who played bass, although I want to say it was Justin. The length is somewhere in the six-minute range (if my memory serves me correctly), but whatever it is, the exact time had something to do with the unsolved and mysterious nature of the title. Now, not only was the song professionally recorded; it was actually 'issued' in a manufactured medium (though I'm not going to say whether this was vinyl, a CD, or cassette tape). Because of the ingenious way it was made available to the public, "Problem 8" , in my opinion, constitutes the ultimate hidden track."

Hmm......
Angel on the Sideline
04-04-2011, 05:00 AM

This is an April Fool's joke. Look at the date of the posting.
Old 04-04-2011, 05:00 AM   #7
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 3

hellboy1975's Avatar hellboy1975
04-04-2011, 05:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel on the Sideline View Post
Perhaps it is, perhaps it isn't. Not everything that happens on April 1 is a joke...
Old 04-04-2011, 05:57 AM   #8
crows before hoes

Quote:
Perhaps it is, perhaps it isn't. Not everything that happens on April 1 is a joke...
04-04-2011, 06:28 AM

Quote:
Definitely an April Fool's joke. A good one, though.
Old 04-04-2011, 06:28 AM   #9
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Quote:
dancingflame
04-04-2011, 11:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellboy1975 View Post
you mean everything that not happens on april 1 is a joke?
Old 04-04-2011, 11:30 AM   #10
Level 7 - Loquacious

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellboy1975 View Post
04-04-2011, 02:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dancingflame View Post
I mean what I said
Old 04-04-2011, 02:16 PM   #11
crows before hoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by dancingflame View Post
I mean what I said
04-04-2011, 02:23 PM

fool's rhymes with tool's.
you're welcome. next!~
Old 04-04-2011, 02:23 PM   #12
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 217

fool's rhymes with tool's.
you're welcome. next!~
04-04-2011, 03:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave-tx View Post
It just seems like it took alot of energy, for a lame prank. If he would have said "30 copies of Aenema have a secret song, but you need to figure it out" That would be one thing. Such a vague reference seems a little more promising....If it doesn't exist, whatever.

They have some unused material for sure though, every band does (producing albums). Remember Ticks and leeches was from the Opiate era, and they sat on it for a decade....food for thought.
Old 04-04-2011, 03:34 PM   #13
Level 2 - Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave-tx View Post
It just seems like it took alot of energy, for a lame prank. If he would have said "30 copies of Aenema have a secret song, but you need to figure it out" That would be one thing. Such a vague reference seems a little more promising....If it doesn't exist, whatever.

They have some unused material for sure though, every band does (producing albums). Remember Ticks and leeches was from the Opiate era, and they sat on it for a decade....food for thought.
lottc
04-04-2011, 04:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMoseley View Post

It has been a long time since I have digitized my older albums... But if I remember correctly, Aenema had a grooved 3d case that an eye looked through. The hints about the hidden song staring them in the eye might indicate that a few of these albums had a circular pattern that was intended to be played with a stylus, aka turntable...

Who would think to play that?
Old 04-04-2011, 04:01 PM   #14
Level 1 - Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMoseley View Post

It has been a long time since I have digitized my older albums... But if I remember correctly, Aenema had a grooved 3d case that an eye looked through. The hints about the hidden song staring them in the eye might indicate that a few of these albums had a circular pattern that was intended to be played with a stylus, aka turntable...

Who would think to play that?
iAMtheMA!'s Avatar iAMtheMA!
04-04-2011, 04:10 PM

problem ate.
Old 04-04-2011, 04:10 PM   #15
Level 10 - Vehement

problem ate.
04-04-2011, 04:59 PM

when i digitized my older albums [by infusing the inner metallic foilings via subtle (though consistent) electrical currents - a la tesla instruction] the oscillations of each disc caused their varied wobblings to increase until a very faint and singular(!) humming sound is heard from the set. midway through the building resonance and harmonic overtones - at about the 3-minute mark (like clockwork) - all the 'released' discs arrange themselves around the salival boxset before lifting(!) a full inch or so* above the cosmic being found on its cover. by the end of it, the metaphor completes itself as each disc submits to gravity once again, one by one ...shattering on impact.

*the exact height of course is determined by a ratio found betwixt the number of tracks and full duration on each album. lateralus (2001, at 13 tracks and 77:39), for example, starts slowly from the base of the spine and works its way up until finally slicing open your forehead region.
Old 04-04-2011, 04:59 PM   #16
Level 10 - Vehement

when i digitized my older albums [by infusing the inner metallic foilings via subtle (though consistent) electrical currents - a la tesla instruction] the oscillations of each disc caused their varied wobblings to increase until a very faint and singular(!) humming sound is heard from the set. midway through the building resonance and harmonic overtones - at about the 3-minute mark (like clockwork) - all the 'released' discs arrange themselves around the salival boxset before lifting(!) a full inch or so* above the cosmic being found on its cover. by the end of it, the metaphor completes itself as each disc submits to gravity once again, one by one ...shattering on impact.

*the exact height of course is determined by a ratio found betwixt the number of tracks and full duration on each album. lateralus (2001, at 13 tracks and 77:39), for example, starts slowly from the base of the spine and works its way up until finally slicing open your forehead region.
04-05-2011, 01:55 AM

"Another big-ticket item would be a GENUINE certified RIAA record award that contains the name of the person that it was presented to, but since these are only usually given to friends, family, and those intimately involved in the record's production, they don't often come up for sale. In fact, you might have to wait until someone dies... Also, the band stopped giving these out after "Aenima", so, again, there can't be too many floating around. "

My thought was, since it might be staring them in the face on a daily basis, but they would never think to play it, and all the other little hints in the newsletter, seem to point to the song being on one of the records that are on the RIAA award. Anyone have one to try it out?
Old 04-05-2011, 01:55 AM   #17
Level 3 - Talker

"Another big-ticket item would be a GENUINE certified RIAA record award that contains the name of the person that it was presented to, but since these are only usually given to friends, family, and those intimately involved in the record's production, they don't often come up for sale. In fact, you might have to wait until someone dies... Also, the band stopped giving these out after "Aenima", so, again, there can't be too many floating around. "

My thought was, since it might be staring them in the face on a daily basis, but they would never think to play it, and all the other little hints in the newsletter, seem to point to the song being on one of the records that are on the RIAA award. Anyone have one to try it out?
lottc
04-05-2011, 05:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iAMtheMA! View Post

How you found a method of imposing the electrical oscillation upon the set without the inevitable loss of grey matter?

It might be beneficial to note that Tesla was a proponent of direct current...for those wanting to replicate your experiment. Maybe the key here is to replace the oscillation with a rhythmic pattern, under the appropriate cosmic alignment of course. My first thought is to use the lead-in to Eulogy, as the dichotomy of the title may be key toward preventing ones own Eulogy from being read (Ie, I probably would not die for you). I would almost bet that the levitation of the albums exceed the inch or so and spatially arrange themselves into a full pentagram, using the refractive and prismatic properties of the disc to emit a visible inter-connective beam, completing the aforementioned pattern. Now, if one were willing, they could step into the pentagram and repeat the Enochian phrase "Faaip de Oiad", in triplicate*.

Invariably, these instructions almost read as those that would be required for intra-dimensional travel. Though, I have not taken it to level you have for fear of not completing the ritual, and thus leaving said portal open in my living area.

* Having a true translated copy of the lost "Liber Loagaeth" may just be the key to the understanding of such Gates.

Last edited by lottc; 04-05-2011 at 05:24 AM..
Old 04-05-2011, 05:20 AM   #18
Level 1 - Lurker

Quote:

How you found a method of imposing the electrical oscillation upon the set without the inevitable loss of grey matter?

It might be beneficial to note that Tesla was a proponent of direct current...for those wanting to replicate your experiment. Maybe the key here is to replace the oscillation with a rhythmic pattern, under the appropriate cosmic alignment of course. My first thought is to use the lead-in to Eulogy, as the dichotomy of the title may be key toward preventing ones own Eulogy from being read (Ie, I probably would not die for you). I would almost bet that the levitation of the albums exceed the inch or so and spatially arrange themselves into a full pentagram, using the refractive and prismatic properties of the disc to emit a visible inter-connective beam, completing the aforementioned pattern. Now, if one were willing, they could step into the pentagram and repeat the Enochian phrase "Faaip de Oiad", in triplicate*.

Invariably, these instructions almost read as those that would be required for intra-dimensional travel. Though, I have not taken it to level you have for fear of not completing the ritual, and thus leaving said portal open in my living area.

* Having a true translated copy of the lost "Liber Loagaeth" may just be the key to the understanding of such Gates.

Last edited by lottc; 04-05-2011 at 05:24 AM..
04-05-2011, 06:44 AM

eulogy could work. it would seem to me that the weighted variance of each accentuated rhythmic pulse therein, running over each bar/section/track as a whole, might in itself express a good enough aural representation of what i was saying, which had nothing to do with the actual music itself - though this may be what it's all about. though not as visually stimulating, the main attraction is the occult-ed/hidden overtones found dancing above anything you could hear. and doing it this way will also save you about $65 and a trip to best buy. thanks for the tip!
Old 04-05-2011, 06:44 AM   #19
Level 10 - Vehement

eulogy could work. it would seem to me that the weighted variance of each accentuated rhythmic pulse therein, running over each bar/section/track as a whole, might in itself express a good enough aural representation of what i was saying, which had nothing to do with the actual music itself - though this may be what it's all about. though not as visually stimulating, the main attraction is the occult-ed/hidden overtones found dancing above anything you could hear. and doing it this way will also save you about $65 and a trip to best buy. thanks for the tip!
04-05-2011, 08:38 AM

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lottc View Post

Quote:

keep up the good work you guys! im confident that, at this rate, we'll find problem 8(hidden in the über rare Ænema: guatemalan edition vinyl), solve the 10K days puzzle(Hint: it's a firetruck!), and rip a hole in the space timefuckingcontinuum causing it to start raining live tool DVD's(featuring the highly sought after tool show, acousticationism, with guest appearances from robert fripp, david bowie, jimi hendrix, freddie mercury and carrot top), all before afternoon crumpets and tea

Last edited by fearandloathing; 04-05-2011 at 08:39 AM.. Reason: fucking typos
Old 04-05-2011, 08:38 AM   #20
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 14

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lottc View Post

Quote:

keep up the good work you guys! im confident that, at this rate, we'll find problem 8(hidden in the über rare Ænema: guatemalan edition vinyl), solve the 10K days puzzle(Hint: it's a firetruck!), and rip a hole in the space timefuckingcontinuum causing it to start raining live tool DVD's(featuring the highly sought after tool show, acousticationism, with guest appearances from robert fripp, david bowie, jimi hendrix, freddie mercury and carrot top), all before afternoon crumpets and tea

Last edited by fearandloathing; 04-05-2011 at 08:39 AM.. Reason: fucking typos
slamminsalmon's Avatar slamminsalmon
04-05-2011, 08:53 AM

my salival came with a ten strip of lsd
Old 04-05-2011, 08:53 AM   #21
homer jay

Bincount™: 4656

04-05-2011, 10:50 AM

lol, um ...do they even have carrots in europe? i lived there for while, up until bush senior closed our military base (usafe) in (executive?) order "to fortify efforts in desert storm", but i can't recall ...nothin' but olives, grapes, blood oranges, and artichokes. i also remember whey-tasting of the goat variety, force-fed to everyone on my 1st grade field trip ...with just one spoon. i'll check out all the robert fripp stuff - of which i hope there's plenty (can never get enough of his spectraural masterwork) - but i've simply no patience for the top.
Old 04-05-2011, 10:50 AM   #22
Level 10 - Vehement

lol, um ...do they even have carrots in europe? i lived there for while, up until bush senior closed our military base (usafe) in (executive?) order "to fortify efforts in desert storm", but i can't recall ...nothin' but olives, grapes, blood oranges, and artichokes. i also remember whey-tasting of the goat variety, force-fed to everyone on my 1st grade field trip ...with just one spoon. i'll check out all the robert fripp stuff - of which i hope there's plenty (can never get enough of his spectraural masterwork) - but i've simply no patience for the top.
04-05-2011, 01:22 PM

Carrot-top is, regrettably, from my state. I'll trade him for the European variant...Crumpet-top.
Old 04-05-2011, 01:22 PM   #23
Level 1 - Lurker

Carrot-top is, regrettably, from my state. I'll trade him for the European variant...Crumpet-top.
Ganjalf's Avatar Ganjalf
04-05-2011, 03:11 PM

its obviously on the plat vinyl of aenima.
Old 04-05-2011, 03:11 PM   #24
The Lube

Bincount™: 5355

its obviously on the plat vinyl of aenima.
04-05-2011, 05:52 PM

ooooorrrrrrrr heres a kicker, remember lateralus being on a high def cd or whatever they called it? few people have the high def cd player that boosts the quality of lateralus, maybe its not that few people have the medium, maybe its few people have the media player. idk maybe im just talking out of my ass
Old 04-05-2011, 05:52 PM   #25
Level 7 - Loquacious

ooooorrrrrrrr heres a kicker, remember lateralus being on a high def cd or whatever they called it? few people have the high def cd player that boosts the quality of lateralus, maybe its not that few people have the medium, maybe its few people have the media player. idk maybe im just talking out of my ass
04-05-2011, 06:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcnadd View Post
^ that last part
Old 04-05-2011, 06:08 PM   #26
crows before hoes

Quote:
^ that last part
04-05-2011, 07:38 PM

Old 04-05-2011, 07:38 PM   #27
Level 7 - Loquacious

vitalemrecords
04-06-2011, 08:55 AM

I wouldn't be surprised if the April Fool's Joke is that there IS a Problem 8 song somewhere.
Maybe it's in the Salival Box somewhere.
Maybe it's on the website somewhere.
Or maybe it's a big joke, and there IS no song called Problem 8.
But whatever, really.
If it's fake, who cares.
If it's real, maybe I'll hear it one day.
Old 04-06-2011, 08:55 AM   #28
Level 1 - Lurker

I wouldn't be surprised if the April Fool's Joke is that there IS a Problem 8 song somewhere.
Maybe it's in the Salival Box somewhere.
Maybe it's on the website somewhere.
Or maybe it's a big joke, and there IS no song called Problem 8.
But whatever, really.
If it's fake, who cares.
If it's real, maybe I'll hear it one day.
04-06-2011, 09:28 AM

this is what i was talking about:

http://www.liveauctioneers.com/item/5966136

Last edited by iAMtheMA!; 04-06-2011 at 09:31 AM..
Old 04-06-2011, 09:28 AM   #29
Level 10 - Vehement

this is what i was talking about:

http://www.liveauctioneers.com/item/5966136

Last edited by iAMtheMA!; 04-06-2011 at 09:31 AM..
04-06-2011, 04:01 PM

:shakes head: you better believe it!
Old 04-06-2011, 04:01 PM   #30
Level 10 - Vehement

:shakes head: you better believe it!
04-06-2011, 04:32 PM

Quote:
anyone with a 24 bit sound card can listen to Lateralus in that format.
Old 04-06-2011, 04:32 PM   #31
The Lube

Quote:
anyone with a 24 bit sound card can listen to Lateralus in that format.
04-06-2011, 04:47 PM

i'm running vinyl ripped flacs, which is fun - but anyone know of anything better?
Old 04-06-2011, 04:47 PM   #32
Level 10 - Vehement

i'm running vinyl ripped flacs, which is fun - but anyone know of anything better?
04-07-2011, 05:09 AM

Hmm, I still like my idea about certain Aenema cases being playable on a turntable.

However, another thought does come to mind...and its been an image I have been trying shed for about 15 years...now I know why. While touring after Aenema was released, when Maynard took the stage, behind the large neon sign to keep us all occupied, and shouting into a small bull-horn (to produce the opening to Eulogy)...appeared to a half-naked man with the succulent C-cup breasts of an 18-year-old Philippino whore. ...Marco... Am I loosing you...stick with me here. Well, I would imagine that there were no more than 15-sets of these beautifully crafted milk-jugs worn by Maynard himself. That means, count it, there are in total 30-Aenema-Tits out there. If any of you out there own one of these beautifully crafted chest pieces (or even a complete "box"-set)...I would suggest you take a closer look at one of the areolae. You may just find the hidden track.

http://stashbox.org/1096220/Tool%2BM...mesKeenan1.jpg
Old 04-07-2011, 05:09 AM   #33
Level 1 - Lurker

Hmm, I still like my idea about certain Aenema cases being playable on a turntable.

However, another thought does come to mind...and its been an image I have been trying shed for about 15 years...now I know why. While touring after Aenema was released, when Maynard took the stage, behind the large neon sign to keep us all occupied, and shouting into a small bull-horn (to produce the opening to Eulogy)...appeared to a half-naked man with the succulent C-cup breasts of an 18-year-old Philippino whore. ...Marco... Am I loosing you...stick with me here. Well, I would imagine that there were no more than 15-sets of these beautifully crafted milk-jugs worn by Maynard himself. That means, count it, there are in total 30-Aenema-Tits out there. If any of you out there own one of these beautifully crafted chest pieces (or even a complete "box"-set)...I would suggest you take a closer look at one of the areolae. You may just find the hidden track.

http://stashbox.org/1096220/Tool%2BM...mesKeenan1.jpg
mcnadd's Avatar mcnadd
04-07-2011, 07:50 AM

hahaha! yeeesssssss
Old 04-07-2011, 07:50 AM   #34
Level 7 - Loquacious

hahaha! yeeesssssss
04-07-2011, 09:06 AM

thanks for the tit!
Old 04-07-2011, 09:06 AM   #35
Level 10 - Vehement

thanks for the tit!
04-07-2011, 02:07 PM

Well Blair mentioned this track again in a Toolarmy post:

Quote:
Great, only don't try to play the vinyl looking for "PROBLEM 8." As I said in the newsletter, "don't go looking for it among your collection (most of you, that is!)." Translation: Originally, it was never made available for sale, but had to be obtained in another way. If you miss out on tonight's collectibles, keep checking because there's more on the way.
Would seem to me to be breaking April Fools Day Etiquette to be keeping this joke going.
Old 04-07-2011, 02:07 PM   #36
crows before hoes

Well Blair mentioned this track again in a Toolarmy post:

Quote:
Great, only don't try to play the vinyl looking for "PROBLEM 8." As I said in the newsletter, "don't go looking for it among your collection (most of you, that is!)." Translation: Originally, it was never made available for sale, but had to be obtained in another way. If you miss out on tonight's collectibles, keep checking because there's more on the way.
Would seem to me to be breaking April Fools Day Etiquette to be keeping this joke going.
04-07-2011, 02:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by slamminsalmon View Post
Mine too! Totally worth the pre-order. Hope the band will do something like this again.
Old 04-07-2011, 02:38 PM   #37
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 104

Quote:
Originally Posted by slamminsalmon View Post
Mine too! Totally worth the pre-order. Hope the band will do something like this again.
04-07-2011, 11:46 PM

fuckin blair teasing us and shit
Old 04-07-2011, 11:46 PM   #38
The Lube

fuckin blair teasing us and shit
04-11-2011, 11:43 AM

i think that you might be onto something
Old 04-11-2011, 11:43 AM   #39
Level 7 - Loquacious

i think that you might be onto something
04-12-2011, 01:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by McRoggles View Post
How many ToolArmy members are in existence?
Quote:
And does ToolArmy have special rankings?
Yes, it has several ranks, most of which are determined by how many points you have.
Quote:
Are there about 30 members in the elite ranks?
Not sure if the site is up to date, but in the top 3 ranks there are 19 members, and then 1000+ in the 4th rank (myself included).
Old 04-12-2011, 01:48 AM   #40
crows before hoes

Quote:
How many ToolArmy members are in existence?
Quote:
And does ToolArmy have special rankings?
Yes, it has several ranks, most of which are determined by how many points you have.
Quote:
Are there about 30 members in the elite ranks?
Not sure if the site is up to date, but in the top 3 ranks there are 19 members, and then 1000+ in the 4th rank (myself included).

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply