Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » 10,000 Days
User Name
Password
48&2's Avatar 48&2
04-19-2006, 04:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebel
I'm definitely buying 2 copies to the support the band.
The band doesn't need your support, they are fucking millionares...
Old 04-19-2006, 04:39 AM   #161
Mr. 200,000

Bincount™: 3568
Re: A show of support.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebel
I'm definitely buying 2 copies to the support the band.
The band doesn't need your support, they are fucking millionares...
04-19-2006, 04:40 AM

Ive gone through about 3 cds each album just from overuse and abuse. 10,000 days will be no different.

www.soundclick.com/bands/9/markmattermusic.htm

www.matter4u.com pics and music
Old 04-19-2006, 04:40 AM   #162
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 4

Ive gone through about 3 cds each album just from overuse and abuse. 10,000 days will be no different.

www.soundclick.com/bands/9/markmattermusic.htm

www.matter4u.com pics and music
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
jitbox's Avatar jitbox
04-19-2006, 04:47 AM

Haven't listened to it yet. Yes, I'll purchase a copy.
Old 04-19-2006, 04:47 AM   #163
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 1

Haven't listened to it yet. Yes, I'll purchase a copy.
geoman2k
04-19-2006, 05:05 AM

i'm listening to the leak right know, but yea, i'm buying the CD the day it comes out.
Old 04-19-2006, 05:05 AM   #164
Level 3 - Talker

i'm listening to the leak right know, but yea, i'm buying the CD the day it comes out.
geoman2k
04-19-2006, 05:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by k~nug

haha ya i hear ya man, i've bought every tool album at least twice... they allways get scratched
Old 04-19-2006, 05:06 AM   #165
Level 3 - Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by k~nug

haha ya i hear ya man, i've bought every tool album at least twice... they allways get scratched
Patient5602
04-19-2006, 05:11 AM

I'll buy it. I'm due for new copies of all the other albums too.
Old 04-19-2006, 05:11 AM   #166
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0

I'll buy it. I'm due for new copies of all the other albums too.
04-19-2006, 05:46 AM

im buying it.

that is all.
Old 04-19-2006, 05:46 AM   #167
Level 3 - Talker

im buying it.

that is all.
ikbendewereld
04-19-2006, 05:47 AM

I'll definitely buy it. nothing better than a nice packaging to look at/through, while listening to it.
Old 04-19-2006, 05:47 AM   #168
Level 2 - Poster

I'll definitely buy it. nothing better than a nice packaging to look at/through, while listening to it.
tangent's Avatar tangent
04-19-2006, 05:58 AM

I will buy Tool's new album when it comes out! :D
Old 04-19-2006, 05:58 AM   #169
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 8

I will buy Tool's new album when it comes out! :D
DFRESH
04-19-2006, 06:13 AM

I will buy multiple copies. The fact that the album leaked ws probably unavoidable, it is the world we live in. The majority of their fans will spend the money and buy the CD.

I wonder if they purposly shut down TA and wiped out the links. I did not log on last nigt and did not know that the album leaked, tried logging in this morning and nothing.
Old 04-19-2006, 06:13 AM   #170
Level 1 - Lurker

I will buy multiple copies. The fact that the album leaked ws probably unavoidable, it is the world we live in. The majority of their fans will spend the money and buy the CD.

I wonder if they purposly shut down TA and wiped out the links. I did not log on last nigt and did not know that the album leaked, tried logging in this morning and nothing.
5th Eye's Avatar 5th Eye
04-19-2006, 06:18 AM

I will buy one for me and one for my friend's birthday, even though that was in September. I promised it to him.
Old 04-19-2006, 06:18 AM   #171
Super Bat Kiss

Bincount™: 9554

I will buy one for me and one for my friend's birthday, even though that was in September. I promised it to him.
04-19-2006, 06:25 AM

I will buy the album
Old 04-19-2006, 06:25 AM   #172
Watch the Weather Change

Bincount™: 4444

I will buy the album
orange.juice's Avatar orange.juice
04-19-2006, 06:31 AM

call me ignorant, but i say anyone who posts in this forum and does not buy the album is a fucking idiot.
Old 04-19-2006, 06:31 AM   #173
Banned.

Bincount™: 932

call me ignorant, but i say anyone who posts in this forum and does not buy the album is a fucking idiot.
Zenith
04-19-2006, 06:33 AM

I'm happy.

Thanks for making an amazing album. Quite the trip.
Old 04-19-2006, 06:33 AM   #174
Level 4 - Thinker

I will buy 2 copies just to make sure everyone is happy.

I'm happy.

Thanks for making an amazing album. Quite the trip.
yasoon
04-19-2006, 06:42 AM

One for me and a couple for some friends. Fucking a...the only reason I heard the leak was my total anticipation for the best band out there. Can't wait to hold the actual LP in my hands.

Think of the expectations this band deals with when you hear this music and think of how they answer the bell every time.

fucking TOOOOL, bitches.
Old 04-19-2006, 06:42 AM   #175
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 2

One for me and a couple for some friends. Fucking a...the only reason I heard the leak was my total anticipation for the best band out there. Can't wait to hold the actual LP in my hands.

Think of the expectations this band deals with when you hear this music and think of how they answer the bell every time.

fucking TOOOOL, bitches.
hbynoe's Avatar hbynoe
04-19-2006, 06:43 AM

copies...shows...everything anything for them really..wow is all i have to say
Old 04-19-2006, 06:43 AM   #176
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 801

copies...shows...everything anything for them really..wow is all i have to say
04-19-2006, 06:45 AM

i will definatly be buying the cd when it comes out......i am very disapointed/excited that the new CD leaked......disapointed because i want Tool to receive the support that they deserve being that they are not a commercial band......excited because i do want to hear the new CD, and in my own selfish attempt to fullfill my need for Tool, i did DL it.....

I do promise that i will buy the CD when it comes out, i have only bought 4 CD's in the past 5 years, they are Opiate, Undertow, Aenima, Lateralus.....so i WILL buy 10000 days, the fake, and the real one
Old 04-19-2006, 06:45 AM   #177
Level 4 - Thinker

i will definatly be buying the cd when it comes out......i am very disapointed/excited that the new CD leaked......disapointed because i want Tool to receive the support that they deserve being that they are not a commercial band......excited because i do want to hear the new CD, and in my own selfish attempt to fullfill my need for Tool, i did DL it.....

I do promise that i will buy the CD when it comes out, i have only bought 4 CD's in the past 5 years, they are Opiate, Undertow, Aenima, Lateralus.....so i WILL buy 10000 days, the fake, and the real one
secular glitch
04-19-2006, 06:47 AM

i will buy it. i will not download it.
Old 04-19-2006, 06:47 AM   #178
c-munky

Bincount™: 14206

i will buy it. i will not download it.
Cinnamon
04-19-2006, 07:09 AM

i'll buy it.

ONE TIME \m/
Old 04-19-2006, 07:09 AM   #179
On Probation

Bincount™: 51

i'll buy it.

ONE TIME \m/
HolyReality's Avatar HolyReality
04-19-2006, 07:15 AM

I'll buy it. at least one cd and one vinyl...if and when that gets released....
Old 04-19-2006, 07:15 AM   #180
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 11

I'll buy it. at least one cd and one vinyl...if and when that gets released....
HolyReality's Avatar HolyReality
04-19-2006, 07:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by orange.juice
agreed.
Old 04-19-2006, 07:16 AM   #181
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by orange.juice
agreed.
imaduh
04-19-2006, 07:30 AM

Yes I will buy this cd. I've waited and guessed like every one else who has waited and guessed. I was dissapointed that 30 seconds of Vicarious was released on their opening page. It tided me over for the next few weeks though. It was almost yesterday that I was screaming along, watching them perform Ticks&Leeches in Fort Lauderdale. That was like four years ago. Holy shit.

As for the album being fully leaked: I go out of my way to read news that otherwise wouldn't be known in this country, I can't expect the same follows for others who go out of their way to not do the same.

I would prefer buying this straight from the source though. It'll be hella sweet if I can give my blood money directly to the artisans rather than through these goddamn commercial channels, although, 16 bucks for about a good lifetime of what I assume is stellar craftsmanship musically seems unfair, y'all. It's like going to your friends house and they all treat you freaking amazingly, pull you up a chair, talk to you about whatever you'd like, blow your mind, smoke you out, watch Evil Dead with you (and this goes on for years), and all you do is bring over a pack of smokes for each of them. One time. In however many years you all are friends.

Sigh. If I bought it from a chain it's like me bringing them each a napkin with my signature on it, and maybe a single cigarette.

Purchasing two copies is an interesting idea...it's like forgetting the pack of smokes and purchasing a sixer of decent domestic.

On an unrelated note: TOOL should tour with Propagandhi. I would enjoy that so much. I would try to purchase beer for them all. Along with coasters. Cause they would fuck the hell up out of a coffee table, I can only assume. Hell yes...political thrash afficionados with a distaste for self righteous art shite alongside aggressively emotional instrumentation wielded by studio professionals.

The colors, man, the colors!

Last edited by imaduh; 04-19-2006 at 07:34 AM.. Reason: I don't have to tell you, you already know.
Old 04-19-2006, 07:30 AM   #182

Yes I will buy this cd. I've waited and guessed like every one else who has waited and guessed. I was dissapointed that 30 seconds of Vicarious was released on their opening page. It tided me over for the next few weeks though. It was almost yesterday that I was screaming along, watching them perform Ticks&Leeches in Fort Lauderdale. That was like four years ago. Holy shit.

As for the album being fully leaked: I go out of my way to read news that otherwise wouldn't be known in this country, I can't expect the same follows for others who go out of their way to not do the same.

I would prefer buying this straight from the source though. It'll be hella sweet if I can give my blood money directly to the artisans rather than through these goddamn commercial channels, although, 16 bucks for about a good lifetime of what I assume is stellar craftsmanship musically seems unfair, y'all. It's like going to your friends house and they all treat you freaking amazingly, pull you up a chair, talk to you about whatever you'd like, blow your mind, smoke you out, watch Evil Dead with you (and this goes on for years), and all you do is bring over a pack of smokes for each of them. One time. In however many years you all are friends.

Sigh. If I bought it from a chain it's like me bringing them each a napkin with my signature on it, and maybe a single cigarette.

Purchasing two copies is an interesting idea...it's like forgetting the pack of smokes and purchasing a sixer of decent domestic.

On an unrelated note: TOOL should tour with Propagandhi. I would enjoy that so much. I would try to purchase beer for them all. Along with coasters. Cause they would fuck the hell up out of a coffee table, I can only assume. Hell yes...political thrash afficionados with a distaste for self righteous art shite alongside aggressively emotional instrumentation wielded by studio professionals.

The colors, man, the colors!

Last edited by imaduh; 04-19-2006 at 07:34 AM.. Reason: I don't have to tell you, you already know.
influenced's Avatar influenced
04-19-2006, 07:35 AM

I will be buying one for me and one for my GF And tickets to the up coming shows.
Old 04-19-2006, 07:35 AM   #183

I will be buying one for me and one for my GF And tickets to the up coming shows.
Mark D's Avatar Mark D
04-19-2006, 07:39 AM

I'll be buying it too.
Old 04-19-2006, 07:39 AM   #184
X

Bincount™: 746

I'll be buying it too.
04-19-2006, 07:42 AM

I will buy 2 albums, 5 t-shirts, as many concert tickets as I can, 2 dvds if possible, a signed vinyl if I can ever get through (i once got 1 in my cart but it never processed), a couple bottles of caduceus wine, i think it would be also great if all the tool youtube.com videos were compiled on one dvd... i'd buy a couple of those.
Old 04-19-2006, 07:42 AM   #185
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 4

I will buy 2 albums, 5 t-shirts, as many concert tickets as I can, 2 dvds if possible, a signed vinyl if I can ever get through (i once got 1 in my cart but it never processed), a couple bottles of caduceus wine, i think it would be also great if all the tool youtube.com videos were compiled on one dvd... i'd buy a couple of those.
Liquid Ashes's Avatar Liquid Ashes
04-19-2006, 08:07 AM

Theres not doubt im buying it.
Old 04-19-2006, 08:07 AM   #186
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 830

Theres not doubt im buying it.
megaspanker
04-19-2006, 08:13 AM

I won't be able to dl the leaked album because of the fuckin' office firewall. So I'm sure I'll just wait 'til it's released... But that's fine with me!!!

Think 'bout this: Don't you just love the smell of a brand new CD with it's glossy booklet and stuff?!?!

I think I got a point with the got-to-have-the-cd-itself fetish...
Old 04-19-2006, 08:13 AM   #187
Level 3 - Talker

I won't be able to dl the leaked album because of the fuckin' office firewall. So I'm sure I'll just wait 'til it's released... But that's fine with me!!!

Think 'bout this: Don't you just love the smell of a brand new CD with it's glossy booklet and stuff?!?!

I think I got a point with the got-to-have-the-cd-itself fetish...
aluchealchemist's Avatar aluchealchemist
04-19-2006, 08:29 AM

I will buy it and haven't dowloaded it and never will. Sterile Mp3 shit can compare to my darkened room with a lava lamp, and me listening in my bed to 10,000 days on a Sony MDR 7506 going full blast while looking at the artwork and enjoying, once again, the rewarding experience of patience and good work.
Old 04-19-2006, 08:29 AM   #188
Level 4 - Thinker

I will buy it and haven't dowloaded it and never will. Sterile Mp3 shit can compare to my darkened room with a lava lamp, and me listening in my bed to 10,000 days on a Sony MDR 7506 going full blast while looking at the artwork and enjoying, once again, the rewarding experience of patience and good work.
donkeynorris
04-19-2006, 08:31 AM

I'm buying it the day it comes out. I think I might have a listen with some friends and a few cold beers.
Old 04-19-2006, 08:31 AM   #189
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 5

I'm buying it the day it comes out. I think I might have a listen with some friends and a few cold beers.
chalk_line's Avatar chalk_line
04-19-2006, 08:47 AM

i will buy the album in may, and i will also support the band on their tour
Old 04-19-2006, 08:47 AM   #190
a headstone waiting for words

Bincount™: 6093

i will buy the album in may, and i will also support the band on their tour
paper_head
04-19-2006, 08:51 AM

I'm probably going to buy two copies. My first copy of Aenima and Lateralus got all scratched up and doesn’t play any more because I listened to them to damn much. If history is a factor, 10000 Days is going to be the same way.
Old 04-19-2006, 08:51 AM   #191
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 8

I'm probably going to buy two copies. My first copy of Aenima and Lateralus got all scratched up and doesn’t play any more because I listened to them to damn much. If history is a factor, 10000 Days is going to be the same way.
Scrotophagus's Avatar Scrotophagus
04-19-2006, 08:52 AM

I will buy at least two copies, as I have of all major Tool releases, including Salival.
Old 04-19-2006, 08:52 AM   #192
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

I will buy at least two copies, as I have of all major Tool releases, including Salival.
flocker92's Avatar flocker92
04-19-2006, 09:03 AM

I always purchase albums from artists I respect. Tool's record company will get the majority of my money and Tool will get some.
Old 04-19-2006, 09:03 AM   #193
Level 3 - Talker

I always purchase albums from artists I respect. Tool's record company will get the majority of my money and Tool will get some.
Alex_Perry
04-19-2006, 09:27 AM

I'll be buying the album, and like every tour, I'll see every live show in Ontario. I budget for this!
Old 04-19-2006, 09:27 AM   #194
Level 3 - Talker

I'll be buying the album, and like every tour, I'll see every live show in Ontario. I budget for this!
Nate-dogg21
04-19-2006, 09:38 AM

Laterallus leaked early and i downloaded that way before it came out. But that didnt change anything, i bought two copies right when it came out. I definietly will buy two copies of this, keep up the good work Toolband.

Make sure you guys see them live as well =)
Old 04-19-2006, 09:38 AM   #195
On Probation

Laterallus leaked early and i downloaded that way before it came out. But that didnt change anything, i bought two copies right when it came out. I definietly will buy two copies of this, keep up the good work Toolband.

Make sure you guys see them live as well =)
Andorion's Avatar Andorion
04-19-2006, 10:01 AM

I'm buying a minimum of two copies, one for myself and one for my girlfriend - likely buying one for my brother too. Midnight sale baby!

I'll be at any shows within ~100 miles of Los Angeles, too.
Old 04-19-2006, 10:01 AM   #196
Avatar of the Gods (tdn $upporter)

Bincount™: 13

I'm buying a minimum of two copies, one for myself and one for my girlfriend - likely buying one for my brother too. Midnight sale baby!

I'll be at any shows within ~100 miles of Los Angeles, too.
Aemima
04-19-2006, 10:20 AM

Already pre-ordered and i'll go out on May 1st and buy it anyway, no harm in having two copies :D
Old 04-19-2006, 10:20 AM   #197
Level 4 - Thinker

Already pre-ordered and i'll go out on May 1st and buy it anyway, no harm in having two copies :D
04-19-2006, 10:43 AM

oh i'm buying it
Old 04-19-2006, 10:43 AM   #198
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 9

oh i'm buying it
04-19-2006, 10:43 AM

I'm buying 2 copies of this album. fo sho
Old 04-19-2006, 10:43 AM   #199
Level 4 - Thinker

I'm buying 2 copies of this album. fo sho
04-19-2006, 10:47 AM

I will buy the album if I have the money, because I'm broke...if not I will listen to the copy that my boyfriend is going to buy. I haven't downloaded any of their leaked songs, unlike others...I'm quite proud of myself and discouraged at other who ruined the surprise.
Old 04-19-2006, 10:47 AM   #200
Level 1 - Lurker

I will buy the album if I have the money, because I'm broke...if not I will listen to the copy that my boyfriend is going to buy. I haven't downloaded any of their leaked songs, unlike others...I'm quite proud of myself and discouraged at other who ruined the surprise.

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply