opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Creativity » Poetry & Prose
User Name
Password
Old 02-18-2019, 08:58 PM   #1
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
I felt my ex get murdered by her current lover.

I've been waking up to innate talents and gifts that I was born with and one of them I believe is precognition. I believe this is my first test. While meditating thoughts about my ex and her lover began to bubble up and crystallized into a clear narrative of how their relationship has been going lately. Her borderline personality disorder mixing with his insanely narcissistic Antichrist complex in a bubbling cauldron of chaos waiting to explode. I could feel my ex snort a huge rail of cocaine and fly off the fucking handle at her lover for cheating on her when he in fact isn't. Shes sucking dick for coke and projecting her guilt onto him. Then I sense her fly at him with something sharp, broken glass I think, with the intention of killing him. She injured him severely which just sends him into a rage. She weights about 110 pounds and this dude is about 180. I can see him wrapping his hands around her neck and squeezing so hard it collapses her esophagus down around her spinal cord. After this he contemplates burning the house down and realizes this will draw attention to the murder so he decides to think on it. While thinking on it he begins to focus on the adrenaline and endorphins he is feeling and starts to realize he feels pretty good. He's feeling high and beginning to think highly of himself. This only reinforces his belief that he is the prince of darkness meant to walk this earth taking whatever pleasures he craves. This is the birth of a serial killer.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2019, 10:05 PM   #2
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: I felt my ex get murdered by her current lover.

When an individual develops an abundance of complexes within their psyche as a result of repeated traumas to underdeveloped archetypes, an unfortunate event occurs. These complexes begin to cluster and condense like cosmic gasses. If this event continues to be fed it can generate a supermassive star complex. Possessing power similar to that of the higher archetypes but lacking the order and form. In rare events there becomes so many traumas that a second star can actually generate creating a binary system imprisoning the soul of the individual. They are held helpess within themselves watching as the massive destructive forces of their complexes swirl around them in a frenzied chaos that inevitably destroys everything in their lives. I believe this is the unfortunate psychic description of the Borderline Personality Disorder.

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: